Welcome Guest
You last visited December 2, 2016, 5:18 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

RL's Digit Master Pro Big Game software download.

Topic closed. 2092 replies. Last post 3 years ago by sandnan.

Page 137 of 140
PrintE-mailLink
RL-RANDOMLOGIC's avatar - usafce

United States
Member #59354
March 13, 2008
3960 Posts
Posted: June 9, 2013, 5:41 pm - IP Logged

HI RL. I for one have been waiting for someone like you to come along with a pic 3 program to try here in Mass. even though we are a pic 4 lottery but we payoff on the first 3 st and box as well. would like to test it when you are ready. Heres hoping.Sad Cheers

retxx

The software covers all US pick-3 and pick-4 games except Oregon.  OR has 4 draws per day and the live

update is not equiped for that.  It also has 4 custom game files, two for pick-3 and 2 for pick-4.  These

can be used for games outside the US but the user will have to use the manual update option.

RL

Working on my Ph.D.  "University of hard Knocks"

I will consider the opinion that my winnings are a product of chance if you are willing to consider

they are not.  Many great discoveries come while searching for something else

USAF https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prime_Base_Engineer_Emergency_Force

US Flag Trump / 2016 & 2020  

RL-RANDOMLOGIC's avatar - usafce

United States
    Member #59354
    March 13, 2008
    3960 Posts
    Posted: June 9, 2013, 5:52 pm - IP Logged

dr san

The p-3 / P-4 software has both a "all repeat" and a "positional repeat"  filter.  There is also the option to choose

or block digits by position.  There are many options that arn't apparent from the pics.   I think I have settled on the

filters that will be included at least for now but they are subject to change.  The program is modeled after my lexi

program for the JP games.   As you can see from the pics the daily game looks almost the same as the lexi.  The

lexi is still a work in progress but it's my main program of choice.  I might release it with the 5-75 MM version but

not sure yet.  I always like to explore all aspects of a software before it's released.

lex1

RL

Working on my Ph.D.  "University of hard Knocks"

I will consider the opinion that my winnings are a product of chance if you are willing to consider

they are not.  Many great discoveries come while searching for something else

USAF https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prime_Base_Engineer_Emergency_Force

US Flag Trump / 2016 & 2020  

bgonçalves
      Brasil
      Member #92564
      June 9, 2010
      2122 Posts
      Posted: June 9, 2013, 6:16 pm - IP Logged

dr san

The p-3 / P-4 software has both a "all repeat" and a "positional repeat"  filter.  There is also the option to choose

or block digits by position.  There are many options that arn't apparent from the pics.   I think I have settled on the

filters that will be included at least for now but they are subject to change.  The program is modeled after my lexi

program for the JP games.   As you can see from the pics the daily game looks almost the same as the lexi.  The

lexi is still a work in progress but it's my main program of choice.  I might release it with the 5-75 MM version but

not sure yet.  I always like to explore all aspects of a software before it's released.

lex1

RL

ok, thank you, perfect!!

retxx's avatar - mrthumbs
        BOSTON
        United States
        Member #48
        September 9, 2001
        3582 Posts
        Posted: June 9, 2013, 7:30 pm - IP Logged

Can hardly wait. Also can you do a video for us for the pic3/4 for those who are slow learners? thanksNo Pity!

winsumloosesum's avatar - Lottery-060.jpg
          Pennsylvania
          United States
          Member #2218
          September 1, 2003
          5387 Posts
          Posted: June 9, 2013, 11:02 pm - IP Logged

I had a couple ideas for the APick 3 program.

Here is a Youtube video with a couple suggestions:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X-4PWafD7fI

Not sure if using the binary sidewinder Pick 3 would add additional filtering.

The T1, (Triples)

D1, D2, D3, Doubles

T1, T2, T3, T4, T5, T6 No-Match 6 ways

All the Triples 000,111,222,333,444,555,666,777,888,999 would be T1.  We would not use trips anyway.

If the playing strategy is to only play the 6-ways an idea using the N1 through N6 and filtering for "Straight" picks.

Here's what I mean by N1 through N6.

If we take a 6-way combo for example like 0-1-2

0-1-2 = N1

0-2-1 = N2

1-0-2 = N3

1-2-0 = N4

2-0-1 = N5

2-1-0 =N6

If we take the last 2 NJ Pick 3 draws:

Sunday midday was 0-3-7.  This would be N1

0-3-7 N1, 0-7-3 N2, 307 N3, 370 N4, 703 N5, 730 N6

Sunday evening drawing was 6-7-5.  This would be N4

5-6-7 N1, 5-7-6 N2, 6-5-7 N3, 6-7-5 N4, 7-5-6 N5, 7-6-5 N6

If we filter out all the N1 and N4 Pick 3 sets from the next drawing and only use N2, N3, N5, and N6 this would give us straight sets vs boxed winners.

Hope this made some sense!! lol

bgonçalves
            Brasil
            Member #92564
            June 9, 2010
            2122 Posts
            Posted: June 10, 2013, 1:00 am - IP Logged

Hello, Winsum, let me understand better, the 6 conbinaçoes, can also help to have a pivotal position in the reference or, in the case No 675 1-2-0 or the highest digit is in the 2nd position, and lower digit in 3rd position obviously the value for the 1st digit (the one that completes the pick3) is among the largest and smallest digito7 5 digit 6 in the example, this filter
            Position between the largest and smallest digit pick3 greatly reduces because hitting the reference
            (The highest and lowest digit position). The value of zero is lowest digit,

bgonçalves
              Brasil
              Member #92564
              June 9, 2010
              2122 Posts
              Posted: June 10, 2013, 1:28 am - IP Logged

hello rl also can create a filter to filter pick3 standards, ie small
              drawings that form randomly on the record of the sweepstakes pick3, eg
                kind designs, a cross, sequences etc. .. taking as a reference base for this need
              designing a skill algorithm that will learn to see these little dezenos and use as filters

United States
                Member #41846
                June 23, 2006
                458 Posts
                Posted: June 10, 2013, 5:18 am - IP Logged

I had a couple ideas for the APick 3 program.

Here is a Youtube video with a couple suggestions:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X-4PWafD7fI

Not sure if using the binary sidewinder Pick 3 would add additional filtering.

The T1, (Triples)

D1, D2, D3, Doubles

T1, T2, T3, T4, T5, T6 No-Match 6 ways

All the Triples 000,111,222,333,444,555,666,777,888,999 would be T1.  We would not use trips anyway.

If the playing strategy is to only play the 6-ways an idea using the N1 through N6 and filtering for "Straight" picks.

Here's what I mean by N1 through N6.

If we take a 6-way combo for example like 0-1-2

0-1-2 = N1

0-2-1 = N2

1-0-2 = N3

1-2-0 = N4

2-0-1 = N5

2-1-0 =N6

If we take the last 2 NJ Pick 3 draws:

Sunday midday was 0-3-7.  This would be N1

0-3-7 N1, 0-7-3 N2, 307 N3, 370 N4, 703 N5, 730 N6

Sunday evening drawing was 6-7-5.  This would be N4

5-6-7 N1, 5-7-6 N2, 6-5-7 N3, 6-7-5 N4, 7-5-6 N5, 7-6-5 N6

If we filter out all the N1 and N4 Pick 3 sets from the next drawing and only use N2, N3, N5, and N6 this would give us straight sets vs boxed winners.

Hope this made some sense!! lol

Winsum, how does filtering 2 of the six straight positions make this a straight vs box method?    are you filtering these two positions because of recent hits?  I don't recall ever seeing any mention of filtering by this method. how well does it work?

jimjwright's avatar - Yellow 3.png
                  Park City, UT
                  United States
                  Member #69864
                  January 18, 2009
                  993 Posts
                  Posted: June 10, 2013, 8:11 am - IP Logged

Winsum, how does filtering 2 of the six straight positions make this a straight vs box method?    are you filtering these two positions because of recent hits?  I don't recall ever seeing any mention of filtering by this method. how well does it work?

If I understand correctly I see the following:

There are 720 singles which can be reduced to 120 (6-way).  The traditional way they are reduced to 120 is representing them in ascending order.  Ascending order is what Winsum refers to as N1.  N2 represents 120 numbers, N3 represents 120 numbers, N4 represents 120 numbers, N5 represents 120 numbers and N6 represents 120 numbers.  So I assume a strategy could be to either Play or Block these 6 patterns based on history for straight play.

I think the key point is N1 represents what most pick3 players think of the 120 boxed sets out of the 720 singles.  N2 thru N6 represent the other 600 singles.

I don't like the odds of successfully blocking a group (I think their are better plays) but maybe other people have better intuition when it comes to these type of selections.  When calculating odds you have to remember that singles should only occur 72% of the time.

Jimmy

WIN  D's avatar - q05Q0
                    Stone Mountain*Georgia
                    United States
                    Member #828
                    November 2, 2002
                    10491 Posts
                    Posted: June 10, 2013, 8:43 am - IP Logged

position tracking / digit order/ 6 ways                       Last Edited: September 8, 2005, 7:54 pm

Position tracking ....6 ways 

1.                  ABC     123  ascending 1

2.              ACB  132  Mixed 2   

3.                                BAC  213  Mixed 3

4.              BCA  231  Mixed 4

5.             CAB  312   Mixed 5

6.             CBA  321     descending 6 

There will be 6 columns and each column will have 120 regular 6 way numbers under each heading. Column 1,2,3,4,5,6,  ....  We will end up with 3 odd and 3 even columns...3 high and 3 low columns.

120 numbers each column is 120 x 6 columns = 720 total straights.

During the year or 365 draws there will average around 100 doubles. This will leave us about 265 days for Six way numbers to hit. That's it. 

If there are only 120 box numbers available then:

265 days / divided by 120 is = 2.2      Hits per year on each of the 120 box numbers per year. 

Some will hit more or less but most will average 2 hits per year.

Each one of the six positional columns listed above will average 44 hits each per year.  Because.... 265 days /divided by  6 columns is = 44.16 each.

If you want to track the entire group of Positional Columns you can. Perhaps you can anticipate a straight this way. If you think its too much for you to do then try this. Follow just the Ascending and Descending columns. 

Since each column averages 44 hits per year....... that means we can expect about 44 ascending hits and 44 descending hits per year. (6 way only)

Just tracking this kind of group alone might be worth while for a straight catcher. 

We should expect that 44+44 = 88 ascending and decending 6 ways per year. This means that we can expect one of these two columns  to hit around24% of the time. Almost like doubles( a little less).   

Another way to look at it is ..... 12% of the time to look for an ASCENDING number or order.  ......or every  8. 3days.  Naughty    

Bottom line is .....each group or each of the 6 columns should average a hit every 8.3 days !    Yes sirree ....     

Last Edited: September 8, 2005, 7:54 pm

The only real failure .....is the failure to try.                               

Luck is a very rare thing....... Odds not so much. 

Odds never change .....but probability does. 

Win d    

Pennsylvania
                      United States
                      Member #2218
                      September 1, 2003
                      5387 Posts
                      Posted: June 10, 2013, 8:52 am - IP Logged

If I understand correctly I see the following:

There are 720 singles which can be reduced to 120 (6-way).  The traditional way they are reduced to 120 is representing them in ascending order.  Ascending order is what Winsum refers to as N1.  N2 represents 120 numbers, N3 represents 120 numbers, N4 represents 120 numbers, N5 represents 120 numbers and N6 represents 120 numbers.  So I assume a strategy could be to either Play or Block these 6 patterns based on history for straight play.

I think the key point is N1 represents what most pick3 players think of the 120 boxed sets out of the 720 singles.  N2 thru N6 represent the other 600 singles.

I don't like the odds of successfully blocking a group (I think their are better plays) but maybe other people have better intuition when it comes to these type of selections.  When calculating odds you have to remember that singles should only occur 72% of the time.

Jimmy

Ok the 1st set are the Triples which are identified as T1.  Of course we would not play any triples since 1 should appear every 100 or so draws.

Next, we have D1 through D3 which are the doubles sets.  Notice in the right column below we start with the lowest double and progress to the highest double dfor that particular number.  There are a total of 90 per group D1, D2, D3. Only 43 of the 90 are shown.

Finally, we have the 6-way not match sets which is designated as N1 through N6.  We would play these the most.  There are 120  sets per "N" Group as JimJ mentioned 45 of the 120 are diplayed below due to screen capture limitations.  A possible way to filter is to take you Pick 3 draw history and remove the last 2 "Nx" occurences.

jimjwright's avatar - Yellow 3.png
                        Park City, UT
                        United States
                        Member #69864
                        January 18, 2009
                        993 Posts
                        Posted: June 10, 2013, 8:55 am - IP Logged

position tracking / digit order/ 6 ways                       Last Edited: September 8, 2005, 7:54 pm

Position tracking ....6 ways 

1.                  ABC     123  ascending 1

2.              ACB  132  Mixed 2   

3.                                BAC  213  Mixed 3

4.              BCA  231  Mixed 4

5.             CAB  312   Mixed 5

6.             CBA  321     descending 6 

There will be 6 columns and each column will have 120 regular 6 way numbers under each heading. Column 1,2,3,4,5,6,  ....  We will end up with 3 odd and 3 even columns...3 high and 3 low columns.

120 numbers each column is 120 x 6 columns = 720 total straights.

During the year or 365 draws there will average around 100 doubles. This will leave us about 265 days for Six way numbers to hit. That's it. 

If there are only 120 box numbers available then:

265 days / divided by 120 is = 2.2      Hits per year on each of the 120 box numbers per year. 

Some will hit more or less but most will average 2 hits per year.

Each one of the six positional columns listed above will average 44 hits each per year.  Because.... 265 days /divided by  6 columns is = 44.16 each.

If you want to track the entire group of Positional Columns you can. Perhaps you can anticipate a straight this way. If you think its too much for you to do then try this. Follow just the Ascending and Descending columns. 

Since each column averages 44 hits per year....... that means we can expect about 44 ascending hits and 44 descending hits per year. (6 way only)

Just tracking this kind of group alone might be worth while for a straight catcher. 

We should expect that 44+44 = 88 ascending and decending 6 ways per year. This means that we can expect one of these two columns  to hit around24% of the time. Almost like doubles( a little less).   

Another way to look at it is ..... 12% of the time to look for an ASCENDING number or order.  ......or every  8. 3days.  Naughty    

Bottom line is .....each group or each of the 6 columns should average a hit every 8.3 days !    Yes sirree ....     

Last Edited: September 8, 2005, 7:54 pm

Thanks WinD I think that pretty much sums it up!

I might be the exception but I think I would probably rather wait and target a double in its 28% hit expectancy versus a single in it's 72% hit expectancy.

If I made 3 High/Low decisions I would reduce the matrix to 125 numbers with expected hits 12.5% of the time and not worry about singles, doubles, or triples.

To successfully select N1 thru N6 would be 120 numbers with odds of 1/6 * .720 or 12% hit expectancy.

Which is easier 3 selections or 1 selection?

Jimmy

WIN  D's avatar - q05Q0
                          Stone Mountain*Georgia
                          United States
                          Member #828
                          November 2, 2002
                          10491 Posts
                          Posted: June 10, 2013, 9:06 am - IP Logged

Hello jimjwright....

I think very many "serious" odds players end up their playing careers in this game using Doubles .....exclusively.

Of the 2 old time pick 3 players I know of in this game .....that are actually making a substantial profit each year.....both are doubles players. 

I've seen them playing for years  .....I see them collect..... I see the cars they drive .. I wave when they go on vacations...... and I know the real estate they both own....but..   They don't share nothing.

One of them even went to Ga.Tech...... so the system must not be all that hard to use. LOL

The only real failure .....is the failure to try.                               

Luck is a very rare thing....... Odds not so much. 

Odds never change .....but probability does. 

Win d    

Pennsylvania
                            United States
                            Member #2218
                            September 1, 2003
                            5387 Posts
                            Posted: June 10, 2013, 9:06 am - IP Logged

As I mentioned in the video it would seem that taking the last 2 occurences, which for Midday drawing today if you were playing a "6-way" in New Jersey, to not use the N4 or N1 sets.  The Hit & Skip chart at the top indicates what the current skip are for N1 through N6 along with "how many" times each has hit in the last 4,960 drawings.

Pennsylvania
                              United States
                              Member #2218
                              September 1, 2003
                              5387 Posts
                              Posted: June 10, 2013, 9:26 am - IP Logged

Above is a skip chart by position. 

Position 1 you can see that the digit 1 has a skip of 21, digit 3 a skip of 25, and digit 5 a skip of 18

Position 2 you can see that the digit 4 has a skip of 20, digit 5 a skip of 21, and digit 8 a skip of 17

Position 3 you can see that the digit 1 has a skip of 26, digit 4 a skip of 61, and digit 9 a skip of 11

Note: Position 3 the digit 4 has a current skip of 61 stright draws without a hit.  Using 4960 past draws the highest skip for this digit  4 in position 3 was 49 skips.  It may be wise to not use the digit 4 and use the digit 6 instead.  The highest skip total of all 9 digits is the digit 7 which was 71 skips.

So I would filter out the digits 1,2,5 for position 1, 4,5,8  for position 2, and 1,6,9 for position 3

Page 137 of 140