Welcome Guest
You last visited December 2, 2016, 7:21 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Do some number combinations have better odds?

Topic closed. 5280 replies. Last post 4 years ago by rdgrnr.

Page 306 of 353
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #124493
March 14, 2012
7023 Posts
Posted: February 14, 2013, 9:54 pm - IP Logged

It's really time to bury this Thread 6 feet under !!!!

Hmm, interesting POV, but not very niceNo No. We also could take the thread to the next level.  It would be best to have specialization of crunching labor, but the logistics would be almost impossible.

Maybe you could bless us with some if the nitty grittydetails of YOUR lottery system, oh LOTTO JEDI.

(Stack its your turn to BLOCK AND IGNORE the Stooges

Besides, I dont think this thread will ever die.  Ronnie wants to get in the Guinness Book I think.  Only 100 thousand more views and he will catch up with Helkas thread.

CajunWin4's avatar - Lottery-061.jpg
    Whiskey Island
    United States
    Member #90216
    April 24, 2010
    12725 Posts
    Posted: February 14, 2013, 10:57 pm - IP Logged

Hmm, interesting POV, but not very niceNo No. We also could take the thread to the next level.  It would be best to have specialization of crunching labor, but the logistics would be almost impossible.

Maybe you could bless us with some if the nitty grittydetails of YOUR lottery system, oh LOTTO JEDI.

Besides, I dont think this thread will ever die.  Ronnie wants to get in the Guinness Book I think.  Only 100 thousand more views and he will catch up with Helkas thread.

Sorry , LB

The Jedi Knight Academy is Closed at this time for anymore Training of Cadets !!!

United States
      Member #124493
      March 14, 2012
      7023 Posts
      Posted: February 14, 2013, 11:14 pm - IP Logged

Sorry , LB

The Jedi Knight Academy is Closed at this time for anymore Training of Cadets !!!

Thats ok.  But beware the SITH,

otherwise your pride will be your undoing and

YOU might have to wait another 23,432 years before YOU get another JP.

United States
        Member #93947
        July 10, 2010
        2180 Posts
        Posted: February 14, 2013, 11:23 pm - IP Logged

There was a time when I only excepted to hit the bonus number twice a year. But since I started this thread I have been hitting about once every 18 draws, which is almost 6 times a year. Am I The Black Swan?

Ronnie316,

It would depend on how many tickets you purchased over the course of the year.  How many did you buy to hit the bonus number 6 times?

Why do you get excited when you match several of the 5 numbers the lottery draws with your large set of 28, and sometimes 39?  I'm sure you must be aware that you should expect to randomly match at least one of the 39 quite often.

Have you found an offshore gaming company that pays off when you match 3 or more of your 28 or 39 with the 5 the Lottery draws?  If so, what is their payout schedule?  I'm sure a lot of people would be interested in that.

Since my last response to you resulted in a flurry of 2 pages of useless drivel, I must really have hit a nerve.  Ouch!  Sorry about that.

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/247020/2928082 

--Jimmy4164

CajunWin4's avatar - Lottery-061.jpg
          Whiskey Island
          United States
          Member #90216
          April 24, 2010
          12725 Posts
          Posted: February 15, 2013, 12:12 am - IP Logged

Thats ok.  But beware the SITH,

otherwise your pride will be your undoing and

YOU might have to wait another 23,432 years before YOU get another JP.

LB ,

It's not a matter of Pride !  Just a matter of training a Jedi that go and  use their training for the Dark Side this we can not have . it will not take me 23 ,000 plus Years to Win Again !!! It just a Matter of Very Little Time before it happens again and again !!! Everything moves in cycles ( Waves ) its just a matter of Riding the WAVE out until you Reach the Shore safe !!!

United States
            Member #124493
            March 14, 2012
            7023 Posts
            Posted: February 15, 2013, 12:30 am - IP Logged

LB ,

It's not a matter of Pride !  Just a matter of training a Jedi that go and  use their training for the Dark Side this we can not have . it will not take me 23 ,000 plus Years to Win Again !!! It just a Matter of Very Little Time before it happens again and again !!! Everything moves in cycles ( Waves ) its just a matter of Riding the WAVE out until you Reach the Shore safe !!!

BEWARE MY JEDI APPRENTICE, LEST YOU LOSE ONE ARM, TWO LEGS, AND YOUR BLACK SWAN AND YOU BECOME CHEF VADER (Ronnie that was not a guy silly)

------------->>>

United States
              Member #116268
              September 7, 2011
              20244 Posts
              Posted: February 15, 2013, 8:11 am - IP Logged

United States
                Member #116268
                September 7, 2011
                20244 Posts
                Posted: February 15, 2013, 8:37 am - IP Logged

Set of 28 for MM. Fri. Feb. 15, 2013.

01 02 05 07 08 10 11 12 16 17 18 19 24 25 26 27 29 30 31 40 41 42 44 46 47 48 49 54

bonus ball 08

United States
                  Member #116268
                  September 7, 2011
                  20244 Posts
                  Posted: February 15, 2013, 8:56 am - IP Logged

"• You have chosen to hide this message posted by  jimmy4164."

OOPs, look jimmy posted something and I almost didnt even notice. Thanks for posting jimmy.

United States
                    Member #116268
                    September 7, 2011
                    20244 Posts
                    Posted: February 15, 2013, 9:02 am - IP Logged

BEWARE MY JEDI APPRENTICE, LEST YOU LOSE ONE ARM, TWO LEGS, AND YOUR BLACK SWAN AND YOU BECOME CHEF VADER (Ronnie that was not a guy silly)

------------->>>

A very pretty young man, I thought What?

United States
                      Member #116268
                      September 7, 2011
                      20244 Posts
                      Posted: February 15, 2013, 9:11 am - IP Logged

Is luck the reason when the birthday numbers the player selected are drawn or is luck the reason the people they know were born on those dates?

All "just luck" Im sure..............

When that guy sailed across the ocean for the first time, it was "just luck" that he didnt sail over the edge.

United States
                        Member #116268
                        September 7, 2011
                        20244 Posts
                        Posted: February 15, 2013, 9:50 am - IP Logged

Hi Jimmy............... for the next powerball drawing I can predict the next powerball number I am right 75% of the time. I been studying everyone post on here for the last 2 weeks.....03 or 42

I like your style gopher07, keep pickin those winners.

x1kosmic's avatar - neptune vg2.gif

United States
                          Member #48046
                          December 7, 2006
                          1699 Posts
                          Posted: February 15, 2013, 12:43 pm - IP Logged

One of Ronnie316's  original  "Systems",

was to cut the number feild in Half,     Odd/Even 

and we got  28 numbers,   and  I think  Half  of 28  is

16         so.... I wanna try 16 numbers

1   6   7   8   11   12   16   18   30   31  32   34   39   40   41   44

bonus ball         16                                                           for tonight's Mega Millions

Hottest Numbers Last 10 Draws:  1  6  8  11  12  30  32  39  41  ( included in above numbers ) 

I like  "Gap Strategy"  bobby   he picks numbers, for specific reasons too.

Kentucky
                            United States
                            Member #32652
                            February 14, 2006
                            7295 Posts
                            Posted: February 15, 2013, 12:46 pm - IP Logged

"Besides, I dont think this thread will ever die.  Ronnie wants to get in the Guinness Book I think.  Only 100 thousand more views and he will catch up with Helkas thread."

Some threads die quickly because the topics and responses are usually boring. Some topics like "how will you spend your jackpot winnings" die, but are reincarnated into other threads. This thread became interesting because Ronnie had an idea and used it to successfully match five numbers and the bonus number. To break the record, we need more ideas of how to successfully pick or eliminate numbers.

For some reason our critics believe that in a site for lottery players, the readers want to see "fascinating articles" by professors emeritus with opinions about why people stand in lines waiting to buy tickets for a multi-million jackpot.

Kentucky
                              United States
                              Member #32652
                              February 14, 2006
                              7295 Posts
                              Posted: February 15, 2013, 1:04 pm - IP Logged

All "just luck" Im sure..............

When that guy sailed across the ocean for the first time, it was "just luck" that he didnt sail over the edge.

There are thousands of lottery terminals in every state and 44 states and jurisdictions are selling MM and PB QPs to millions of players, but I can't remember the last time (excluding the record jackpots) when there was more than one jackpot winning QP. Should we rely on luck by being in the right state, in the right city or town, in the right store, at the right time or should we try to get lucky by picking the numbers?

Page 306 of 353