Welcome Guest
You last visited January 24, 2017, 6:17 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Can math and logic improve chances of winning a jackpot?

Topic closed. 557 replies. Last post 3 years ago by sflottolover.

Page 9 of 38
PrintE-mailLink
RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
mid-Ohio
United States
Member #9
March 24, 2001
19904 Posts
Posted: April 17, 2013, 2:09 pm - IP Logged

Hello, sky, if a lottery with five numbers
The couple would be for example: 7-15-36-43-53. PB 12
7 +15 = 22 = 4
43 +53 = 96 = 15 = 6
  Number 36 is central sum = 9
  So let's use like a pick3 = 4 sum of the 1st pair, the sum of the number 9 number and and central summation of number 6 pair of 2nd pair, then it is like a pick3 = 4,9,6 = 496, use the best system of pick3, then convert, and the 1st digit is the 1st couple and 2nd digit is the number central, and the third digit is another pair, then it is so converted, who can do is Winsum, eg if the pick3 provided is 259 = is only convert

Why haven't you ever backed up your talk with some prediction?  Is anything you post worth reading?

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

bgonçalves
    Brasil
    Member #92564
    June 9, 2010
    2138 Posts
    Posted: April 17, 2013, 5:31 pm - IP Logged

Why haven't you ever backed up your talk with some prediction?  Is anything you post worth reading?

Rohj Hello, is that the sum of separate pairs is easier to predict, as it was then converted like a pick3, use the lowest forecast method pick3 then convert, in pairs, eg if one of the predictions is 459, then converts the respective pairs, then the 13 million was in 1000 (thousands)

New York, NY
      United States
      Member #140634
      March 23, 2013
      3232 Posts
      Posted: April 19, 2013, 11:04 am - IP Logged

Yes it can. Of course you need to add a little instinct into the mix, because there are always variables. I win on numbers I only play one time and it's always from some (not always the same) mathematics system that I'm trying to figure out. And if I don't get it exactly I'm am almost always close--which can drive me a little crazy and cause me to curse out the people in the lottery -- i.e. "they're bugging" lol

United States
        Member #116268
        September 7, 2011
        20244 Posts
        Posted: April 19, 2013, 11:07 am - IP Logged

Yes it can. Of course you need to add a little instinct into the mix, because there are always variables. I win on numbers I only play one time and it's always from some (not always the same) mathematics system that I'm trying to figure out. And if I don't get it exactly I'm am almost always close--which can drive me a little crazy and cause me to curse out the people in the lottery -- i.e. "they're bugging" lol

Mee Too. Welcome to LP Soledad.

United States
          Member #116268
          September 7, 2011
          20244 Posts
          Posted: April 19, 2013, 11:08 am - IP Logged

Rohj Hello, is that the sum of separate pairs is easier to predict, as it was then converted like a pick3, use the lowest forecast method pick3 then convert, in pairs, eg if one of the predictions is 459, then converts the respective pairs, then the 13 million was in 1000 (thousands)

Huh?

New York, NY
            United States
            Member #140634
            March 23, 2013
            3232 Posts
            Posted: April 19, 2013, 11:13 am - IP Logged

Also a problem for me is that I regularly come up with the winning numbers, but I don't always play them more than once, because I'm always doing my little formulas with numbers based on the new numbers coming out also, so sometimes it can mess me up when I don't hold onto them. But I play every day and I play a lot of different numbers so it's hard for me to hold onto them all of the time, unless I like them for some personal reason or I feel that it's time for that number to come out no matter what. Something has to be real obvious to be really certain using math formulas otherwise you're still just unfortunately guessing. A math formula can be something you make up or something that's already used with other things you know

United States
              Member #116268
              September 7, 2011
              20244 Posts
              Posted: April 19, 2013, 11:17 am - IP Logged

Also a problem for me is that I regularly come up with the winning numbers, but I don't always play them more than once, because I'm always doing my little formulas with numbers based on the new numbers coming out also, so sometimes it can mess me up when I don't hold onto them. But I play every day and I play a lot of different numbers so it's hard for me to hold onto them all of the time, unless I like them for some personal reason or I feel that it's time for that number to come out no matter what. Something has to be real obvious to be really certain using math formulas otherwise you're still just unfortunately guessing. A math formula can be something you make up or something that's already used with other things you know

Sounds good. I try to use a little of all of the above.

New York, NY
                United States
                Member #140634
                March 23, 2013
                3232 Posts
                Posted: April 19, 2013, 11:20 am - IP Logged

The basic simpler math formulas work the best for me. Thank you  Ronnie316

United States
                  Member #93947
                  July 10, 2010
                  2180 Posts
                  Posted: April 19, 2013, 1:10 pm - IP Logged

The basic simpler math formulas work the best for me. Thank you  Ronnie316

Hey Soledad,

Get Ronnie316 to show you how to install a USA MEGA Banner Ad in your signature.  It might result in some perks for you down the road. Wink

bgonçalves
                    Brasil
                    Member #92564
                    June 9, 2010
                    2138 Posts
                    Posted: April 19, 2013, 3:28 pm - IP Logged

hello, ronnie 316,  formula post

=SE(ÉCÉL.VAZIA(A7);"nodata";SE(SE(SOMA(G7:J7)>9;DIREITA(SOMA(G7:J7);1)*1+ESQUERDA(SOMA(G7:J7);1)*1;SOMA(G7:J7))>9;DIREITA(SE(SOMA(G7:J7)>9;DIREITA(SOMA(G7:J7);1)*1+ESQUERDA(SOMA(G7:J7);1)*1;SOMA(G7:J7));1)*1+

exemplo=12,15,25,29,34,42=    9 9 4

So there are two things that man has made that are really perfect, one is music to another is the math .. though music is pure mathematical.

So numca we predict all of a lottery, only part of 6 numbers,

Predict numbers 3-4, or two are missing random, because there are many variations

Within the standards, we have to focus on basic patterns, or discover patterns

Basic, hence the number this' or not is 50/50. Trying to predict the whole of each loteri is circling, depending on the size of the lottery and worse.

United States
                      Member #124493
                      March 14, 2012
                      7023 Posts
                      Posted: April 19, 2013, 3:39 pm - IP Logged

I don't know but if they can I would like to be the first to prove it.

From GH web site :

106 First Prize Lottery Jackpots Worth $101,438,493 Won With Gail Howard's Lotto Systems

Didn't Gail Howard already beat you to the punch??

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                        mid-Ohio
                        United States
                        Member #9
                        March 24, 2001
                        19904 Posts
                        Posted: April 19, 2013, 4:11 pm - IP Logged

From GH web site :

106 First Prize Lottery Jackpots Worth $101,438,493 Won With Gail Howard's Lotto Systems

Didn't Gail Howard already beat you to the punch??

I'm trying to do something Gail Howard never claimed she did, win a lottery jackpot.  She just claimed players using her system did.

Evil Looking       

United States
                          Member #124493
                          March 14, 2012
                          7023 Posts
                          Posted: April 19, 2013, 4:15 pm - IP Logged

I'm trying to do something Gail Howard never claimed she did, win a lottery jackpot.  She just claimed players using her system did.

With all the money in her bank account, I think she did hit a lottery jackpot.

And she did get a 5/6 in NY, so I think her math and logic might be on par with yours RJ.

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                            mid-Ohio
                            United States
                            Member #9
                            March 24, 2001
                            19904 Posts
                            Posted: April 19, 2013, 4:33 pm - IP Logged

With all the money in her bank account, I think she did hit a lottery jackpot.

And she did get a 5/6 in NY, so I think her math and logic might be on par with yours RJ.

In February I also matched 5/6 in Ohio, now all I have to do win a jackpot and I'll be on par.

Evil Looking       

Krypton
                              United States
                              Member #140102
                              March 11, 2013
                              904 Posts
                              Posted: April 20, 2013, 8:21 pm - IP Logged

I Agree!

Can you give us some examples?

Page 9 of 38