Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 3:06 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Can math and logic improve chances of winning a jackpot?

Topic closed. 557 replies. Last post 3 years ago by sflottolover.

Page 8 of 38
PrintE-mailLink
SergeM's avatar - slow icon.png
Economy class
Belgium
Member #123700
February 27, 2012
4035 Posts
Posted: March 29, 2013, 10:23 pm - IP Logged

There has to be something proprietary somewhere, otherwise, GH would not have trademarked some of her terminology and go after copycats, and LP would offer all the abbreviated wheels for free to any member.

And all of Steve Players systems would be emailed without cost to everyone.

You could program something that works RJ, and sell it.  You could be a proprieter.  Wink

Nothing personal, strictly business! Naughty

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
    mid-Ohio
    United States
    Member #9
    March 24, 2001
    19817 Posts
    Posted: March 30, 2013, 12:00 am - IP Logged

There has to be something proprietary somewhere, otherwise, GH would not have trademarked some of her terminology and go after copycats, and LP would offer all the abbreviated wheels for free to any member.

You could program something that works RJ, and sell it.  You could be a proprieter.  Wink

I think you mean copyright, anyone can wheel their numbers the way GH suggests and her terminology is just plain English which I don't think can be trademarked.  No one can duplicate her words and represent them as their own because they are copyrighted.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

WIN  D's avatar - q05Q0
      Stone Mountain*Georgia
      United States
      Member #828
      November 2, 2002
      10491 Posts
      Posted: April 2, 2013, 12:09 pm - IP Logged

I'm not sure any wins would be needed to constitute proof of skill, it would a matter of your evaluation of your results.  If you simple identified the parameters of the next winning combination and it was within those parameters a good percent of the time then that alone could be enough. 

Others might not agree but as I said in a previous post, you wouldn't be trying to make anyone other than yourself a jackpot winner so it wouldn't matter.

Hello RJOH

I like that word......."parameters" 

" If you simple identified the parameters of the next winning combination and it was within those parameters a good percent of the time then that alone could be enough." 

To me anyway...... that means setting up a "Trap" that greatly improves my chances using the math .... logic......and game history.

Using these things.....within certain parameters .......I regularly  improve my chances by over 90% ++ Ninety Percent is a good percent of the time right?  LOL  

Unfortunately....... there is a lot of space in that 10%.

Never the less..... math and logic do work in getting me in the right area most of the time.   

The only real failure .....is the failure to try.                               

Luck is a very rare thing....... Odds not so much. 

Odds never change .....but probability does. 

Win d    

Littleoldlady's avatar - basket
        Clarksville
        United States
        Member #487
        July 15, 2002
        17638 Posts
        Posted: April 2, 2013, 7:21 pm - IP Logged

Hello RJOH

I like that word......."parameters" 

" If you simple identified the parameters of the next winning combination and it was within those parameters a good percent of the time then that alone could be enough." 

To me anyway...... that means setting up a "Trap" that greatly improves my chances using the math .... logic......and game history.

Using these things.....within certain parameters .......I regularly  improve my chances by over 90% ++ Ninety Percent is a good percent of the time right?  LOL  

Unfortunately....... there is a lot of space in that 10%.

Never the less..... math and logic do work in getting me in the right area most of the time.   

Win D, your inbox is full so I couldn't send you a pm.  How have you been?  I have  missed you.

If you know your number is going to hit, have patience and then KILL IT!

You never know when you will get another hit.

Krypton
          United States
          Member #140102
          March 11, 2013
          891 Posts
          Posted: April 5, 2013, 10:52 am - IP Logged
          Hello, can the matemetica and the game help for a big prize? The math can help to a certain extent an example 6/49 lottery, mathematics can help set of 3 to 4 numbers, this is what is happening, the rest will be random (without control) the logic can be used to define arrays
          Example of a simple array is the resulting pair of odd and low and high pairs
          Example = a 49/6
          12, 15, 26, 32, 45.48
          Amount of type pair = 7
          Amount of odd digits = 5
          The pair formed 75
          Low (0, 1, 2, 3.4) = 8
          High (5, 6, 7, 8.9) = 4
          The pair formed 84
          Everything that has hit it is the two pairs = 75.84 (odd and even and low and high)
          Are you hitting the two pairs, one can create wheels
          One can notice that there is in equilibrium in these pairs, with or without repetition of digits in each sector

Good morning Dr!

Can you explain the above defferently for someone like me to understand  LOL.  I play the PB in USA and owuld love to see if what you are doing will work with that or the Texas draws.  I do not understand how you got your pairs and what would I do with the information once I get it?  I hope that makes sense.  In other words, how can I utilize this to help win the PB or MM or Texas Lotto?

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
            mid-Ohio
            United States
            Member #9
            March 24, 2001
            19817 Posts
            Posted: April 6, 2013, 4:00 pm - IP Logged

A program that works would be worth more than anyone would pay for it, why would I sell it?  What?

Evil Looking       

United States
              Member #116268
              September 7, 2011
              20244 Posts
              Posted: April 6, 2013, 4:09 pm - IP Logged

A program that works would be worth more than anyone would pay for it, why would I sell it?  What?

I think collecting a check every month maybe BETTER than filling all those dirty play slips all the time.

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                mid-Ohio
                United States
                Member #9
                March 24, 2001
                19817 Posts
                Posted: April 6, 2013, 4:32 pm - IP Logged

I think collecting a check every month maybe BETTER than filling all those dirty play slips all the time.

I'm thinking if the program is working you should never have to fill out more than four play slips,  if it's working really good then one should do.  Besides, if you don't like filling out play slips you can hire it out.

Evil Looking       

bgonçalves
                  Brasil
                  Member #92564
                  June 9, 2010
                  2122 Posts
                  Posted: April 7, 2013, 10:22 am - IP Logged

Hello, skyline69 is easy, it's about the pairs of extremes, the smaller pair and overpair
                    Then the sum of the pair is smaller and larger, the smaller pair good can be 01-20
                    And even bigger than last number and numbers for about 20 ago, if your lottery have five
                    Number is the number one central number if a lottery number six, is the central
                    A couple central goal is to see the pairs of extremes of income

Krypton
                    United States
                    Member #140102
                    March 11, 2013
                    891 Posts
                    Posted: April 10, 2013, 7:56 am - IP Logged

I Agree!

Krypton
                      United States
                      Member #140102
                      March 11, 2013
                      891 Posts
                      Posted: April 10, 2013, 7:58 am - IP Logged

Hello, skyline69 is easy, it's about the pairs of extremes, the smaller pair and overpair
                        Then the sum of the pair is smaller and larger, the smaller pair good can be 01-20
                        And even bigger than last number and numbers for about 20 ago, if your lottery have five

Sorry I'm just now getting back to you. If you don't mind.  I play the PB   Can ynumbers one of the past few games as an example or game 55 coming up tonight. Maybe I can follow along. I don't mind if you want to send me a pm or post it on the wall here. Thank you so much DR.

bgonçalves
                        Brasil
                        Member #92564
                        June 9, 2010
                        2122 Posts
                        Posted: April 10, 2013, 10:46 am - IP Logged

What is your lottery?

Krypton
                          United States
                          Member #140102
                          March 11, 2013
                          891 Posts
                          Posted: April 12, 2013, 8:59 pm - IP Logged

I'm really trying to understand your logic. Are you saying in a game ball game the center ball is what?

there is no center unless your saying for example, the PB is 5 balls + 1 which ball 3 is the center. 

The pairs would be for example:  7-15-36-43-53.  PB 12

7+15=22=4

43+53=96=15=6

please explain

bgonçalves
                            Brasil
                            Member #92564
                            June 9, 2010
                            2122 Posts
                            Posted: April 15, 2013, 5:41 pm - IP Logged

I'm really trying to understand your logic. Are you saying in a game ball game the center ball is what?

there is no center unless your saying for example, the PB is 5 balls + 1 which ball 3 is the center. 

The pairs would be for example:  7-15-36-43-53.  PB 12

7+15=22=4

43+53=96=15=6

please explain

Hello, skyline, the calculation is correct. When the lottery has 5 numbers
                            Example = 7-15-36-43-53, in this example = the number of the center is 36 sum = 9
                            When is a lottery with 6 numbers = 1,2,3,4,5,6 here, is the central pair = 3.4
                            Sky, the number or central pair (when the lottery will be six) the total number of central
                              It's always different pair of initial and final pair, I need someone who could do a little program to filter pairs of extremes, for each pair repeats around 200 drawings, after finding a pair pivot the base pair which see the other side has not left,
                            It's just an idea I need to see some patterns solft

bgonçalves
                              Brasil
                              Member #92564
                              June 9, 2010
                              2122 Posts
                              Posted: April 15, 2013, 6:08 pm - IP Logged

Hello, sky, if a lottery with five numbers
                              The couple would be for example: 7-15-36-43-53. PB 12
                              7 +15 = 22 = 4
                              43 +53 = 96 = 15 = 6
                                Number 36 is central sum = 9
                                So let's use like a pick3 = 4 sum of the 1st pair, the sum of the number 9 number and and central summation of number 6 pair of 2nd pair, then it is like a pick3 = 4,9,6 = 496, use the best system of pick3, then convert, and the 1st digit is the 1st couple and 2nd digit is the number central, and the third digit is another pair, then it is so converted, who can do is Winsum, eg if the pick3 provided is 259 = is only convert

Page 8 of 38