Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 8:24 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Rl's daily game software

Topic closed. 242 replies. Last post 3 years ago by lottoburg.

Page 10 of 17
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #124493
March 14, 2012
7023 Posts
Posted: June 20, 2013, 6:56 am - IP Logged

OK.

I seem to not be following the rules.

The data link is a link i already seem to be data I ALREADY have.

Best bets can be sent to LP LB. 

Should I just play 1234?

winsumloosesum's avatar - Lottery-060.jpg
    Pennsylvania
    United States
    Member #2218
    September 1, 2003
    5387 Posts
    Posted: June 20, 2013, 7:06 am - IP Logged

Pennsylvania
      United States
      Member #2218
      September 1, 2003
      5387 Posts
      Posted: June 20, 2013, 7:16 am - IP Logged

This was an after the fact run.  I knew what the Filter Values where before I deleted the Wednesday NY Evening drawing 7-5-2.

These were the 7 sets:

1-3-6
      3-7-2
      5-7-2
      7-3-2
      7-5-2
      7-9-2
      9-7-2

You can see 7-5-2 was in the 7 sets

Of course you would need to have all 9 Filters Min/Max settings correct.

I set them to the exact values but you can loosen them up.

Here are the last 40 draws filter results:

Pennsylvania
        United States
        Member #2218
        September 1, 2003
        5387 Posts
        Posted: June 20, 2013, 7:32 am - IP Logged

This is my setup for NY Midday for Thursday June 20

You can't see the Position 1 or 2 digits that I blocked only position 3.

Here's how I would filter the digits by Positions 1, 2, 3

Next, I click the "POS" (bottom of the Digits Panel) and select POS1 (Position 1) 

I click the "W" (to the right of each digit) until it changes to "B" (Block) then select the digits I want to "B" Block.

I repeat this process for Position 2, and 3

I'm using the 2 longest out skip digits for each position 1, 2, 3.  In this example I blocking for Position 1 - 9 & 6, Position 2 - 9 & 0, and Position 3 - 4 & 3.

I'm also blocking the repeating digits by position 1, 2, 3 which was last eveing drawing 7-5-2.  So I also blocked the 7 in position 1, 5 in position 2, and 2 in position 3

Set 8 of the 9 Filters. I did not use the T-R (Total Return) filter and left it wide open.

I based my selections from the last 10 to 20 past filters results from the previous post (Excel Screen Shot)

33 Sets

Of course you can remove either the Doubles or 6-ways by clicking either the "De-Drag" or "De-Stag" button.

Clicking the "De-Drag" button removing the doubles will give you 23 sets.

Clicking the "De-Stag" button removing the 6-ways will give you 10 sets.

Clicking the "Nuke" button will give you 30 sets

0-2-1
        0-3-1
        0-3-7
        0-4-1
        0-4-7
        0-7-1
        0-7-7
        0-8-7
        2-2-1
        2-2-5
        2-2-9
        2-4-1
        2-6-5
        2-6-9
        2-8-5
        4-2-1
        4-3-1
        4-3-7
        4-4-1
        4-4-7
        4-7-1
        4-7-7
        4-8-7
        8-2-5
        8-2-9
        8-4-7
        8-6-5
        8-6-9
        8-7-5
        8-7-7
        8-7-9
        8-8-5
        8-8-7

Canada
          Member #143240
          May 28, 2013
          42 Posts
          Posted: June 20, 2013, 7:47 am - IP Logged

Hi ,

This is a very smart statistical approach

Did you make it available for download?

Pennsylvania
            United States
            Member #2218
            September 1, 2003
            5387 Posts
            Posted: June 20, 2013, 7:56 am - IP Logged

Here is the New Jersey Midday setup:

Pennsylvania
              United States
              Member #2218
              September 1, 2003
              5387 Posts
              Posted: June 20, 2013, 8:01 am - IP Logged

Here is the New Jersey Midday setup:

30 Straight Sets

1-0-0
              1-0-2
              1-0-4
              1-2-0
              1-2-2
              1-2-4
              1-4-0
              1-4-2
              1-4-4
              3-0-0
              3-0-2
              3-0-4
              3-2-0
              3-2-2
              3-2-4
              3-4-0
              3-4-2
              3-4-4
              7-0-0
              7-0-4
              7-0-6
              7-0-8
              7-4-0
              7-4-4
              7-4-6
              7-4-8
              7-8-0
              7-8-4
              7-8-6
              7-8-8

Georgia
                United States
                Member #136375
                December 9, 2012
                112 Posts
                Posted: June 20, 2013, 8:55 am - IP Logged

CW

When I write a lottery program like this I include a means to test the inner workings of the program for

accuracy and performance.  What you see in the videos is me using information from a drawing that has

already happened for illustration purposes.   Lets say that I want to test the program against the last

drawing.  I can look at the top line in the history box and see that digits 1-6-9 were drawn.  I now know

that I can block any of the digits 0234578 and the program will match the 1-6-9 in the results.  If it does

not then I know that something is wrong with the code.  To make testing even easier I added the  auto

check option.  When you L-click [check] the program uses the top line in the database and checks it against

all the lines generated by the program.    There are two filters that need to know which digits showed in

the previous drawing, T-R and P-R.  All the rest or the filters don't need or use the history of the game.

Because these two filters need to know which digits hit in the previous draw to calculate I added a R-Click

option to the [generate] button.  When you R-click generate the program skips the first line in the database

and loads the second so that T-R and P-R are calculated correctly.  For years, once the program generator

was tested I disabled the test button.  Later I decided that it would be a great tool which allow the end user

to practice with different types of setups and see the results immediately so I started leaving it in place.   

Any time you click the [Nuke] button the odds are 1 in 6 for a stag draw and 1 in 3 for a drag that you will 

end up with a straight.  The program generator starts with the line 000 and stops at 999.  The nuke button

is a box optimizer and will always take the first instance of the digits. 

Example for the order of 278 

1st 278 

2nd 287

3rd 728

4th 782

5th 827

6th 872

If you are playing for a straight hit then do not use the nuke button, use more filter, digits etc.. to filter down.

If you want to assign a digit to a position then use the positional digit option.  Do not set more than one

digit to K=key when using positional digits.  If you have more than one digit to assign to a position then set

them wild and block the rest. 

RL

RL,

Ok, I understand.  Thank you for taking the time to explain it to me, I appreciate the help.  One day I got it down to 8 lines and and had a box hit for Ga Cash 3 evening. Of course, I did not play. I just wish I would have written down what I did.  So, I will keep playing with the P3 until I master it and move to the P4.  Thank you again for all your hardwork.  Love the program and the thread.  I have picked up alot of information and hopefully I will be able to provide information for others very soon as well.  Wishing you and everyone lots of financial blessings to all today and everyday!!!

CW

Sun Smiley

bgonçalves
                  Brasil
                  Member #92564
                  June 9, 2010
                  2125 Posts
                  Posted: June 20, 2013, 9:57 am - IP Logged

Hello, Winsum is possible to create out of one's system rl planilia, statistics and filters pick3 and pick4 sweepstakes? Example = create in excel to provide support for the system rl
                  Then register all sweepstakes, and see where he went every draw in the filter settings, to serve user support, a eemplo in pick4, catch the last ten sweepstakes
                    View columns by the digits did not go with them to mount various pick4, then see the digits repeated by column or position, ie within 10 raffles see the digits
                    Repeated in position in position and not repeated in the position, a separate list
                    Find in a pivotal position reference. Who can be the most left digit in the ten drawings, and less out, these two extremes, digitoas more and less came out to view a pivot, the pivor can be in any of 4 positions, 0xxx, x0xx xx0x xxx0objetivo is to find a pair for pick4
                    The other pair can be seen by the average, or random or twins, pair of sequences, ..
                  in excel sheet can also put delta values
                    conjugate of example pick4
                  vertical delta = 3,3,6,8
                  horizontal delta = from 0 to 9 Estremo
                  delta = 6,4,5,6,1 horizontal 6 and 1 are the ends

RL-RANDOMLOGIC's avatar - usafce

United States
                    Member #59354
                    March 13, 2008
                    3983 Posts
                    Posted: June 20, 2013, 10:27 am - IP Logged

RL,

Ok, I understand.  Thank you for taking the time to explain it to me, I appreciate the help.  One day I got it down to 8 lines and and had a box hit for Ga Cash 3 evening. Of course, I did not play. I just wish I would have written down what I did.  So, I will keep playing with the P3 until I master it and move to the P4.  Thank you again for all your hardwork.  Love the program and the thread.  I have picked up alot of information and hopefully I will be able to provide information for others very soon as well.  Wishing you and everyone lots of financial blessings to all today and everyday!!!

CW

Sun Smiley

CW

Stay the course blocking 3 digits then reduce with filters.  Each person must decide how many lines to

play but 10 or less sounds good to me.  Rerun each time you add a filter and stop when you are within

your budget.  Also watch both mid-day and evening and play the one you think has the best chance of

going stag.  A box hit on 10 lines is $90.00 profit and it should be easy to hit a few times a week.  Most

will try it a few times and then move on but like anything in life it takes presistance.   Playing on paper

cost nothing.

RL

Working on my Ph.D.  "University of hard Knocks"

I will consider the opinion that my winnings are a product of chance if you are willing to consider

they are not.  Many great discoveries come while searching for something else

USAF https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prime_Base_Engineer_Emergency_Force

US Flag Trump / 2016 & 2020  

bgonçalves
                      Brasil
                      Member #92564
                      June 9, 2010
                      2125 Posts
                      Posted: June 20, 2013, 10:27 am - IP Logged

Hello, translation better. It pick4 to pick up the last 10 draws and see
                      For vertical position in the digits did not come out, and the most repeated in every position
                      Then see the sweepstakes to another (always two draws) to see if the digit is repeated
                      It is in the same-position or in another position, such
                      1619 the digit 9 repeated the same-six digit but not repeated, always in two sweepstakes
                      How is ten sweepstakes have 5 groups of two sweepstakes has to in the 10 to 10 Sweepstakes
                      Like cycle, but is 10 for 10 sweepstakes, goal is to hit the pair in position ok

Pennsylvania
                        United States
                        Member #2218
                        September 1, 2003
                        5387 Posts
                        Posted: June 20, 2013, 11:52 am - IP Logged

I'm trying a little experiment tonight with NJ 540 Lottery Game.

I used the Lexi combinations history and split it into 2 sets of 3 digit combos and used RL's DG program to filter the sets.

I came up with 479 Lottery Sets based on the filter settings.

Here are the sets:

https://www.box.com/s/1ib422vf8jpxwj6frit4

If you have a chance RL and want to reduce the sets to a playable number I would like to see what you come up with.

Thanks

Georgia
                          United States
                          Member #136375
                          December 9, 2012
                          112 Posts
                          Posted: June 20, 2013, 12:22 pm - IP Logged

CW

Stay the course blocking 3 digits then reduce with filters.  Each person must decide how many lines to

play but 10 or less sounds good to me.  Rerun each time you add a filter and stop when you are within

your budget.  Also watch both mid-day and evening and play the one you think has the best chance of

going stag.  A box hit on 10 lines is $90.00 profit and it should be easy to hit a few times a week.  Most

will try it a few times and then move on but like anything in life it takes presistance.   Playing on paper

cost nothing.

RL

RL

Ok, I will.  If I start having trouble and can not figure out what I am doint trust me you will be hearing from me again.  I am still unsure with the filters OD, EO, OE, OF, DC, TR, PR, MD and MD filters but I am playing with them.  Also the POS Button, but I will get there.  It just takes time. I am only working with Cash 3 right now.  Once I feel comfortable with Cash 3 I will move over to Cash 4. It is an awesome program RL. I still want the win the Mega Ball and Power Ball, but for right now this is a nice break.  Thank you again for all your help. I still need to download the newest update. I appreciate all the guidance.  I am learning so many new techniques. I am starting out on paper then I will start with small amounts and eventually would like play to play larger amounts. I have read some of winsumloosesum post how he combine the midday and evening draws.  I was trying to combine Ga's Cash 3 midday and evening and went to custom to try and retreive it but I guess I did something wrong, because I could not find it. I may just need to reread his instructions. I will keep you updated on my findings.  Thank you again for all the OUTSTANDING WORK you have done and sharing it with all of us.  May God Bless you always!!!!

CW

Sun Smiley

bgonçalves
                            Brasil
                            Member #92564
                            June 9, 2010
                            2125 Posts
                            Posted: June 20, 2013, 3:50 pm - IP Logged

Hello, blessings0424 you will have mastered well pick3 and pick4, because when you're well informed, and you decide to play the powwerball in front of the number
                            Already guaranteed 100% of any sweepstakes, the initial digit is 0-5,
                              You will only be concerned with the last digit that will go in 0-9, of course you have to separate the initial and the final digit digit you use like a pick4 and more digit of course lacking the bonus number 1-35 this will be otherwise prevent, summarizing, as well as mastering the dg-dmg you can play the powerball, the last digit, k

Pennsylvania
                              United States
                              Member #2218
                              September 1, 2003
                              5387 Posts
                              Posted: June 20, 2013, 4:01 pm - IP Logged

NJ Midday was 944

Had 2 settings fail.

Longest out 1st Position digit was a nine and you guessed it the 9 came in.

Also had the incorrect M-D (Mirror Digit) setting.  Had a setting of Min = 0 / Max = 0 and actual was 2.  M-D only appeared once in last 100 draws before today. Ouch!!

I think the key is not to over analyze.  You know the saying paralysis through analysis.

I think a helpful addition if RL might consider in the near future is a Data Base screen with last 20 to 50 filter results similar to the Excel screenshot I posted above.

Page 10 of 17