Welcome Guest
You last visited December 8, 2016, 3:03 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Rl's daily game software

Topic closed. 242 replies. Last post 3 years ago by lottoburg.

Page 5 of 17
PrintE-mailLink
retxx's avatar - mrthumbs
BOSTON
United States
Member #48
September 9, 2001
3594 Posts
Posted: June 17, 2013, 2:10 pm - IP Logged

RL help; I cannot seem to get under 175 lines to play in mass. pick 4. Can you do a sample run for me to follow? would really appreciate it. Thanks

retxx's avatar - mrthumbs
    BOSTON
    United States
    Member #48
    September 9, 2001
    3594 Posts
    Posted: June 17, 2013, 2:12 pm - IP Logged

yes RL I would like to use the Mass. front 3 mid games and add those to build my database. thanks

winsumloosesum's avatar - Lottery-060.jpg
      Pennsylvania
      United States
      Member #2218
      September 1, 2003
      5387 Posts
      Posted: June 17, 2013, 2:19 pm - IP Logged

yes RL I would like to use the Mass. front 3 mid games and add those to build my database. thanks

I posted the download links a couble pages back for Mass Pick 3.

Your going to have to manually enter the new draws at the top.

winsumloosesum's avatar - Lottery-060.jpg
        Pennsylvania
        United States
        Member #2218
        September 1, 2003
        5387 Posts
        Posted: June 17, 2013, 2:22 pm - IP Logged

RL,

The C-D Filter Consecutive Digit filter, do you use 0,1  1,2  2,3  3,4  4,5  5,6  6,7  7,8  8,9?

Do not use 9,0?

Thanks

MA
          United States
          Member #89094
          March 30, 2010
          245 Posts
          Posted: June 17, 2013, 2:29 pm - IP Logged

RL:

I downloaded the new version and now I can't update the Mass pick 4 games?  I get an "error 52 unhandled error"

Please advise.

Thanks

M

RL-RANDOMLOGIC's avatar - usafce

United States
            Member #59354
            March 13, 2008
            3972 Posts
            Posted: June 17, 2013, 2:40 pm - IP Logged

M

You need to select one of the p-4 games from the top menu before you update.  This only has to be done once.

Let me know if you have problems. 

RL

Working on my Ph.D.  "University of hard Knocks"

I will consider the opinion that my winnings are a product of chance if you are willing to consider

they are not.  Many great discoveries come while searching for something else

USAF https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prime_Base_Engineer_Emergency_Force

US Flag Trump / 2016 & 2020  

United States
              Member #59354
              March 13, 2008
              3972 Posts
              Posted: June 17, 2013, 2:47 pm - IP Logged

WS

The way it works is it subtracts the first digit from the second and if it equals 1 then it counts it.  next it subtracts

the second from the third and if it equals 1 then it counts it also.  When playing P-4 it subtracts the 3rd digit from

the forth.   9-0 = 9 so it's not counted as a C-D.

RL

I will consider the opinion that my winnings are a product of chance if you are willing to consider

bgonçalves
                Brasil
                Member #92564
                June 9, 2010
                2123 Posts
                Posted: June 17, 2013, 3:03 pm - IP Logged

Hello, rl, if I choose to use the digits are twins = 00-99
                To play in pick4 intones I unfold in positions 6 = 1.2 1.3 .... to 3.4 = six positions pick4 = 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, question how can I see the best pair for your system is lacking, because I only need the pair missing in position. Par for delays?

To pick4 ok, distribute the 4 possible positions
                1ª 2ª      1ª 3ª    1ª 4ª    2ª 3    2ª 4ª    3ª 4ª = 6 positions are possible
                Example = the result = 9ick4 = 5229   5519   8544
                In the example 5229 = the position of the twins was 2nd and 3rd in 5519, was 1st and 2nd position in 8544 and was
                   3rd and 4th = then the use of 10 twin pairs turning in 6 possiçoes possible 100%
                Starting with par (00) we have 6 times 10 are 60 training groups, lack clear que the other two digits, Which can not be twins, Which was done with 00 to have with all of the 10 pairs
                Example 99
                99xx,  9x9x  9xx9  9xxx99x   xx99
                Where x will have the other two digits can not be twins, the example of 99 has to the with the other twin pairs in full are 60 formations, condition hit = have to give a pair of twins, and hit the other two digits in position okay

hello Winsum. You can have, do in excel. simulations to see (use) with the intention of seeing it behaves, the Twins (00-99), ok you can do to see the pairs of twins, a planilia excel
                and see couples who lack the vertical position of each! With this accounting system users rl the use of twins in each position pick4! thank you

United States
                  Member #59354
                  March 13, 2008
                  3972 Posts
                  Posted: June 17, 2013, 3:07 pm - IP Logged

retxx

If you strip the front 3 and back 3 and make two lines to put into the database then the T-R and P-R

filter history will not be correct.  The 06/16/13 evening draw was 0387 let me show you what would

happen.

06/16/13 Front 3 = 038

o6/16/13 Back  3 = 387

This will show up in the history as a T-R = 2.  If the draw had a double or triple then it would really

skew the results.  If you decide to use this then you would need to use one or the other but not

both.   I actually took the time to add the code so that the program would build the front 3 data-

bases when the MA pick 4 games was updated but disabled it before I updated the link.  I think you

would do better just using the P-4 and playing the front-3 or back-3 digits generated to fill out your

tickets.  In one of the videos I made a p-4 run and if I remember correctly I blocked 4 digits and

reduced to 10 lines.  Pick-4 has 10K lines vs 1K for p-3.  It's going to take more settings to reduce.

In the setup below I blocked 4 digits, hit the de-drag button and then the nuke button. It reduced

to 15 lines.  It takes a while to learn the digits but if you stick with it I am sure you will pick it up

RL

bgonçalves
                    Brasil
                    Member #92564
                    June 9, 2010
                    2123 Posts
                    Posted: June 17, 2013, 3:18 pm - IP Logged

Hello, retxx, is only a suggestion, look into the sweepstakes pick4 oregon = 7714   3314    2200
                    0778   9948   1181
                    Making the system up playing with 10 pairs of twins (00-99)
                    We have 6 in cad pair of twins times are 10 matrices for all pairs of twins
                      Difficulty seeing the pair is missing, eg in the draw oregon = 7714 in this sitema lacked only hit the 14, the condition of hit with the 6 matrices, have to give a pair of twins no matter affixing, now we just need to hit the remaining pair you can see the use of it?

United States
                      Member #59354
                      March 13, 2008
                      3972 Posts
                      Posted: June 17, 2013, 3:29 pm - IP Logged

dr san

I don't want to expand the program more than what it is and what it was designed to do.  If the user uses

it as it was designed then it's capable of hitting some nice prizes.  Once you start adding more things it never

ends.  That is why I said at the beginning of the post that I was not going to add to it because I think it would

make it worse.   IMHO fewer choices means fewer mistakes, just use it like it is, the next drawing can be anything

so all we can do is take our best shot.  You can do what you mention but it will take more than one run.  Set the

9's by positions and rerun each one,  99xx,  9x9x  9xx9  9xxx99x   xx99 would take 6 runs.   

RL

bgonçalves
                        Brasil
                        Member #92564
                        June 9, 2010
                        2123 Posts
                        Posted: June 17, 2013, 3:34 pm - IP Logged

Hello, okrl I agree!!, Look into the sweepstakes massachesette that interesting, or have twins or has no repeating digits example = 5,3,4,9 = all digits are different, good for filter
                          So we can see so pick4 play in any U.S. state with two systems
                          The twins are 10 arrays with six desdobres every 60 lines in total = 100%
                          And another that the formation of pick4 has different digits without repetition, thus playing
                          Some 200 lines is good game, in system twins hit the pair missing may decline further, ok thank you

United States
                          Member #59354
                          March 13, 2008
                          3972 Posts
                          Posted: June 17, 2013, 3:37 pm - IP Logged

In my lexi program I added the extra options but choode to leave them out of the P-3/4 daily game progarm

to make it easier to use.  The lexi has a string wheel and the digits can be ranged.  These are needed for

the JP games but not the p-3/4. 

RL

lex

bgonçalves
                            Brasil
                            Member #92564
                            June 9, 2010
                            2123 Posts
                            Posted: June 17, 2013, 4:22 pm - IP Logged

Hello, retxx in pick4 without repeating digits have 210 conbinaçoes in giving 100% in condition 4 different digits, lack clear filters, the more the system of twins are 60 conditions covering the 10 tos twins ie 6x 10 = 60, which go 5 pairs each fixed
                              We have 300 plus 210, but here goes far filters, sample does not need to play the 10 twins or in different groups of digits not need to play the 10 digits, but it was ok to show a pattern!!
                              so if you choose the twins = 11,22,55, and 88
                              the other system does not play these digits (or this one or the other group), then one of the other indications for filter system, it is just an exchange of idea

Canada
                              Member #143240
                              May 28, 2013
                              42 Posts
                              Posted: June 17, 2013, 5:09 pm - IP Logged

Hi RL,

Can I check 2 digits as a "key" #?

ex. Dig 1 & 3 "K"

Pos "1"

Thanks

Page 5 of 17