Welcome Guest
You last visited January 18, 2017, 7:04 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Rl's daily game software

Topic closed. 242 replies. Last post 3 years ago by lottoburg.

Page 2 of 17
PrintE-mailLink
Lottonomics's avatar - box

United States
Member #133657
October 5, 2012
82 Posts
Posted: June 15, 2013, 11:37 pm - IP Logged

There seems to be something wrong with the filter section (or I am doing something wrong?).

California P-3 EVE 6/15

The history shows that all of the filters were between 0 and 1 for the draw, but when I set them to between 0 and 1 and generate, then check, it shows no hits.

Edit: I seem to have narrowed down the culprit to the T-R and P-R filters. The default high setting for both is 3, but the history for this draw shows 0 for both, but any setting lower than the default 3 for either filter results in the winning combination being removed.

RL-RANDOMLOGIC's avatar - usafce

United States
    Member #59354
    March 13, 2008
    4062 Posts
    Posted: June 16, 2013, 12:06 am - IP Logged

LN

You are correct, anytime you use the T-R and or P-R in a after the fact run you have to R-Click the Generate

button.  Since these two filters require the use of  top line in the database to calculate the values, if  you

L-Click generate then the values for T-R and P-R will both be 3.  I knew this would confuse people but went

with it anyway because the pro's out way the con's.

Example, lets say that the last draw was 1-8-4, when you L-click the generate button the program loads

the 184 into a string  and then each line generated is compaired to these numbers.  Lets say that the

program generates the 3 digit box combination 841  since all three digits in this combination match the

digits from the last draw the program sees T-R=3 for that line.  When the program generates the same 

3 digit straight set 184 then all three positional digits are a match so this set would also require a P-R

setting of 3.

When the R-Click generate option is used the program skips to the second line in the database to use

for these two filters.  All other filters don't even look at the history of the game so anytime you don't

use T-R or P-R filters then it does not matter which generate option  you use.  What I should have done

is add a B-Test button to test the current draw.

RL

Working on my Ph.D.  "University of hard Knocks"

I will consider the opinion that my winnings are a product of chance if you are willing to consider

they are not.  Many great discoveries come while searching for something else

USAF https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prime_Base_Engineer_Emergency_Force

US Flag Trump / 2016 & 2020  

Lottonomics's avatar - box

United States
      Member #133657
      October 5, 2012
      82 Posts
      Posted: June 16, 2013, 12:14 am - IP Logged

Ahh, Gotcha! Thanks for the explanation.

jimjwright's avatar - Yellow 3.png
        Park City, UT
        United States
        Member #69864
        January 18, 2009
        993 Posts
        Posted: June 16, 2013, 1:50 am - IP Logged

Sorry guess I don't understand, for Pick3 the user is allowed to set C-D to a min of 3 and max of 3 which generates 0 sets.  If it generates 0 sets then why allow it to be configured?  What combinations for pick3 would have a C-D value of 3?

If I reset all filters and set M-D to a Min of 2 and Max of 2 it does not generate any sets.  Based on your description I would think 055 would be a valid combination for a filter setting of 2/2 for M-D.

Anyway it sounds like I'm nit-picking your fine tool which is not my intention, so I will go away now.

Jimmy

United States
          Member #59354
          March 13, 2008
          4062 Posts
          Posted: June 16, 2013, 3:15 am - IP Logged

JW

The C-D filter has a high range of 3 which was intended to cover pick-4 as well as pick-3.

You are correct that the MD is not counting 055 as a DM=2 hit.  I somehow missed this

in the final releas as it works in the version I am using.  I will updated the MD and FD code

to fix this.  I will also change the default filter values so there default values match the

game which is loaded. 

RL

I will consider the opinion that my winnings are a product of chance if you are willing to consider

United States
            Member #59354
            March 13, 2008
            4062 Posts
            Posted: June 16, 2013, 4:29 am - IP Logged

Sorry guess I don't understand, for Pick3 the user is allowed to set C-D to a min of 3 and max of 3 which generates 0 sets.  If it generates 0 sets then why allow it to be configured?  What combinations for pick3 would have a C-D value of 3?

If I reset all filters and set M-D to a Min of 2 and Max of 2 it does not generate any sets.  Based on your description I would think 055 would be a valid combination for a filter setting of 2/2 for M-D.

Anyway it sounds like I'm nit-picking your fine tool which is not my intention, so I will go away now.

Jimmy

jimwright

The problems you mentioned above have been corrected and the newest version was uploaded at 3:24AM

on 06/16/13.  These are importand fixes and everyone should download and reinstall the main DMP-DG

install program, the third link on the first page. 

RL

United States
              Member #59354
              March 13, 2008
              4062 Posts
              Posted: June 16, 2013, 4:47 am - IP Logged

Hi all

I just want to say that in building a software like this I save the project many times.  What happened above

was that the wrong file was compiled and then uploaded.  Jimmy and I were using two different versions of

the same program.  I just went through and deleted about 25 files to prevent this from happening again.

Sorry for the confusion my replys may have caused.  I hope that this is the last time as I am sure the current

upload is 100%. 

RL

CARBOB's avatar - FL LOTTERY_LOGO.png
                ORLANDO, FLORIDA
                United States
                Member #4924
                June 3, 2004
                5962 Posts
                Posted: June 16, 2013, 9:26 am - IP Logged

Hi all

I just want to say that in building a software like this I save the project many times.  What happened above

was that the wrong file was compiled and then uploaded.  Jimmy and I were using two different versions of

the same program.  I just went through and deleted about 25 files to prevent this from happening again.

Sorry for the confusion my replys may have caused.  I hope that this is the last time as I am sure the current

upload is 100%. 

RL

No apology necessary. Very nice of you to share, thank you. Now I need to understand how to operate this baby!!

United States
                  Member #59354
                  March 13, 2008
                  4062 Posts
                  Posted: June 16, 2013, 10:29 am - IP Logged

carbob

Thanks, I should have known something was up when I received the first PM about the AZ. game.

I was sure that I had already fixed that problem a while back.  I went over and over the program

looking for anything out of the norn and I was sure I had the everything in tip top shape.  I just

compiled the wrong code right before I put it for upload.  I did miss the default filter for the C-D 

filter that JW pointed to but I fixed that also.  I am keeping my fingers crossed that nothing else

pops up.  Over 100 people downloaded it yesterday so I am glad I caught it early.    Sunday is

normally the biggest day for downloads but today being Father's day it might be slow.  I will most

likely be on the phone for hours today if all the Kids call,  my oldest daughter can to talk for hours.

Anyway, I think everyrhing will now run smooth now, I still need to have Todd look into the #6

link but  no hurry cause it's empty for now.   I will be uploading a few picks for different type setups.

Personally for pick-3 I am going with blocking three digits and going for box hits like in the videos.

I use only enough filters to take me down to 2 to 5 lines.  For the Pick-4 draws I select 3 digits to

block and one key digit to hit.  My P-4 seem to be almost a even split for stag and drag so that may

be a problem, I think I will only play when I think the line will be a drag draw.

RL

United States
                    Member #126230
                    April 5, 2012
                    256 Posts
                    Posted: June 16, 2013, 10:36 am - IP Logged

jimwright

The problems you mentioned above have been corrected and the newest version was uploaded at 3:24AM

on 06/16/13.  These are importand fixes and everyone should download and reinstall the main DMP-DG

install program, the third link on the first page. 

RL

Hi RL,

Just tried to download main program and get this error:

Unconfirmed579907.crdownload

Everything else works.

LuckyJones

retxx's avatar - mrthumbs
                      BOSTON
                      United States
                      Member #48
                      September 9, 2001
                      3611 Posts
                      Posted: June 16, 2013, 10:46 am - IP Logged

RL. My question is I see when it post numbers to play they only come up in ascending order only. Isthis true? why won't they show as mixed. Eg; 4972. thanks

United States
                        Member #126230
                        April 5, 2012
                        256 Posts
                        Posted: June 16, 2013, 10:50 am - IP Logged

Hi RL,

Just tried to download main program and get this error:

Unconfirmed579907.crdownload

Everything else works.

LuckyJones

Disregard - Google Chrome error code.

bgonçalves
                          Brasil
                          Member #92564
                          June 9, 2010
                          2133 Posts
                          Posted: June 16, 2013, 11:21 am - IP Logged

Hello, congratulations rl, very good job, wonder if based on the last
                            Draw, ie the last draw will be the basis or pivot, ie I click a draw
                            E appears in Notepad appears the filter configuration that came out, thus
                            Trying to get a setup for the next draw, example I click on the 3rd draw
                            From the latter, and sistam shows me the configuration that came out over the last draw
                          With this, you can see filter patterns for the next draw, draw in the 3rd example (where it was clicked) = setup was a pair and two odd, high-low, etc.. etc. ..... vertically by position, with this to see the next filter settings delayed, within a limit of sweepstakes past where the reference or base is the last draw, would be a database of configuration of filters already passed

United States
                            Member #59354
                            March 13, 2008
                            4062 Posts
                            Posted: June 16, 2013, 11:47 am - IP Logged

retxx

When you hit the view button the lines you see are what the program generated.  They will be in the

order they were generated. Not sure if this is what you are asking but these lines are the sets you

would play.

RL

jimjwright's avatar - Yellow 3.png
                              Park City, UT
                              United States
                              Member #69864
                              January 18, 2009
                              993 Posts
                              Posted: June 16, 2013, 1:41 pm - IP Logged

Thanks for the update RL you are the best.  Now lets win some money!!!  Also Happy Father's day to everyone.  I got some prime aged steaks that I am about to grill up and then watch some golf.

Jimmy

Page 2 of 17