Welcome Guest
You last visited December 5, 2016, 3:33 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Rl's daily game software

Topic closed. 242 replies. Last post 3 years ago by lottoburg.

Page 6 of 17
PrintE-mailLink
MA
United States
Member #89094
March 30, 2010
245 Posts
Posted: June 17, 2013, 5:53 pm - IP Logged

RL:

Still get that unhandled error.  I un-installed and re-installed again, selected game and state and still get that error code.

M

bgonçalves
    Brasil
    Member #92564
    June 9, 2010
    2122 Posts
    Posted: June 17, 2013, 6:06 pm - IP Logged

RL:

Still get that unhandled error.  I un-installed and re-installed again, selected game and state and still get that error code.

M

hello, MESKou  tentar=

Microsoft .NET Framework 4 (Instalador da Web)

CARBOB's avatar - FL LOTTERY_LOGO.png
      ORLANDO, FLORIDA
      United States
      Member #4924
      June 3, 2004
      5896 Posts
      Posted: June 17, 2013, 6:20 pm - IP Logged

RL:

M

Which OPS are you using? If it's W-8, before running the program, you have go into the properities and change compatibility. I run my copy in Windows xp SP3 mode.

MA
        United States
        Member #89094
        March 30, 2010
        245 Posts
        Posted: June 17, 2013, 7:12 pm - IP Logged

I'm running windows xp sp3.

All was working fine until I downloaded the new version?

M

bgonçalves
          Brasil
          Member #92564
          June 9, 2010
          2122 Posts
          Posted: June 17, 2013, 9:24 pm - IP Logged

ask them to update the Microsoft. NET Framework 4 (Web Installer) for xp3

bgonçalves
            Brasil
            Member #92564
            June 9, 2010
            2122 Posts
            Posted: June 17, 2013, 9:32 pm - IP Logged

ask them to update the Microsoft. NET Framework 4 (Web Installer) for xp3

Hello you have DELETE (DELETE) the old version of rl DMP-DG
              AFTER I put the new version of dmp-dg
            ASK ATUALIZÇAO. NET FRAMEWORK 4.0

RL-RANDOMLOGIC's avatar - usafce

United States
              Member #59354
              March 13, 2008
              3964 Posts
              Posted: June 17, 2013, 10:01 pm - IP Logged

RL:

M

M

Load missouri and hit the update button and see if it updates.   Also are you using the MA P-3 mid-day and or

Eveing files. 

In a previous email I asked you to open program then click one of the P-4 games and then click the update

button.  You have to do it in that order.

RL

Working on my Ph.D.  "University of hard Knocks"

I will consider the opinion that my winnings are a product of chance if you are willing to consider

they are not.  Many great discoveries come while searching for something else

USAF https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prime_Base_Engineer_Emergency_Force

US Flag Trump / 2016 & 2020  

United States
                Member #59354
                March 13, 2008
                3964 Posts
                Posted: June 17, 2013, 10:49 pm - IP Logged

Hi RL,

Can I check 2 digits as a "key" #?

ex. Dig 1 & 3 "K"

Pos "1"

Thanks

Boris

When playing positions you cannot set more that one key digit for each position.  If you want to

lock more than one digit to a position then leave the digits you want to use marked W=wild and

set the rest to B=block.  If using the position option and set more than one digit to K=key then

the program triies to assign both digits to that position on the same line which will cause a conflict

and no lines will be generated.   Be sure that you don't block a digit in the (A) All positions mode

that you intend to use in one of the positions.   The all position digits have priority over the positional

digits. 

Hope this helps.

RL

I will consider the opinion that my winnings are a product of chance if you are willing to consider

United States
                  Member #59354
                  March 13, 2008
                  3964 Posts
                  Posted: June 17, 2013, 11:53 pm - IP Logged

M

download and install the program again, I think I found the error which was created when I added the code

to break the P-4 games into pick-3.  I reactivated this code so now it will build P-3 databases but just does

the front-3 for each of the p-4 games.  This update only effects MA games so only those playing this game 

need to run the update.  Be sure to uninstall the previous version first.  Anyone can download this version

but unless you play the MA. games it's not needed.  Use the 3rd link on the first bage

RL

Krypton
                    United States
                    Member #140102
                    March 11, 2013
                    891 Posts
                    Posted: June 18, 2013, 7:22 am - IP Logged

Lurking

Thanks RL,nice work. Now, I have some reading

United States
                      Member #59354
                      March 13, 2008
                      3964 Posts
                      Posted: June 18, 2013, 9:16 am - IP Logged

Skyline69

I think we have all the bugs fixed so maybe now we can start playing and winning.  I hope a few of the

daily game pro's can toss us a few bones that might make our selections easier.  So far I have been doing

well with blocking 3 digits but I have been working with digits for a long, long time.  Look foward to your

input.

RL

retxx's avatar - mrthumbs
                        BOSTON
                        United States
                        Member #48
                        September 9, 2001
                        3584 Posts
                        Posted: June 18, 2013, 10:37 am - IP Logged

question; Why when the pic 3 numbers come out they only apperar in ascending order which is o k for a box but why won't they show in any other order such as 968 etc.stumped!!!!!

United States
                          Member #59354
                          March 13, 2008
                          3964 Posts
                          Posted: June 18, 2013, 1:02 pm - IP Logged

question; Why when the pic 3 numbers come out they only apperar in ascending order which is o k for a box but why won't they show in any other order such as 968 etc.stumped!!!!!

retxx

If you are using the nuke button then that's what it's going to give you.  The generator starts with 000 and

stops at 999.  It selects the first box hit it finds and that's why the sets are in order.  038 comes before 803

I guess I could have set it to generate in reverse from 999 to 000.

RL

retxx's avatar - mrthumbs
                            BOSTON
                            United States
                            Member #48
                            September 9, 2001
                            3584 Posts
                            Posted: June 18, 2013, 1:08 pm - IP Logged

thanks RL I understand.

United States
                              Member #59354
                              March 13, 2008
                              3964 Posts
                              Posted: June 18, 2013, 1:09 pm - IP Logged

Hi all

I wanted to get the ball rolling and start off with a few bits of information

My goal is to play 10 lines and each line 10 times for a $100.00 bet.  If
                              I hit one out of every 10 attempts then I break even. For every additional
                              hit I make a $1000.00.

Play on paper until you start winning more than the cost of tickets regardless
                              of how many lines you choose to play.  Once you reach this level then move to
                              live play.  For the person with a small budget try to reduce to 5 lines or less.
                              If playing 5 lines then you only need to hit once in every 20 games to break even. 
                              Every additional win will put a $100.00 in your pocket.  If playing 3 lines you
                              only need to hit once every 33 games.  Please play within your budget.   

I thought it was time to post some odds and make it clear
                              what we are up against.  These odds are for randomaly picking
                              digits to block but I belive we can do much better than random
                              suggest.

Blocking 1 digit = 1 in 1.42857
                              Blocking 2 digit = 1 in 2.14285
                              Blocking 3 digit = 1 in 3.42857
                              Blocking 4 digit = 1 in 6.0
                              Blocking 5 digit = 1 in 12.0
                              Blocking 6 digit = 1 in 30.0
                              Blocking 7 digit = 1 in 120

If blocking 3 digits at random and playing stag setups we can
                              expect to be correct around once in every 3.4 attempts. 

10/3.4=2.9 X $100.00 payout equals $290.00.  The cost to play 10
                              games would be $350.00 so we could expect to recover 82.857% of
                              out investment on average. 

Any 7 digit setup, ie blocking 3 digits can be reduced to 35 total
                              lines for a stag box hit.  72% of all drawings are expected to be
                              stag but if we track the mid-day and evening drawings and play the
                              game that has the best chance of going stag then I think this number
                              could be increased to over 90%.   

To break even we need to be able to correctly block 3 digits in a
                              stag draw one in every 2.857 games. 

From these figures it's easy to see what needs to be done to come
                              out ahead in this game.

We need to either do better then the odds suggest when blocking digits
                              or be able to filter the lines below 29.  I think both of these can be
                              done.  Lets say that using filters we can reduce the 35 to 20 on average
                              without loosing the box hit.  This would lower our ticket cost to $200.00
                              over 10 games vs the $350.00 from above. $290.00-$200.00= $90.00 ROI.

Playing 20 lines on a p-3 is more than I am willing to invest for a $100.00
                              payout. I believe it's possible to reach 50% or better results blocking 3
                              digits and I also think the lines can be reduced to less than 10 and still
                              have a high rate of success.  I am still playing on paper and inching my way
                              to the less than 10 line limit.  Once I can hit 2 or 3 times in 10 attempts
                              I am going live. 

Any thoughts?

RL   

Page 6 of 17