Welcome Guest
You last visited January 20, 2017, 5:13 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Rl's daily game software

Topic closed. 242 replies. Last post 3 years ago by lottoburg.

Page 3 of 17
PrintE-mailLink
retxx's avatar - mrthumbs
BOSTON
United States
Member #48
September 9, 2001
3611 Posts
Posted: June 16, 2013, 7:21 pm - IP Logged

Instead of asking RL can some volunteer step up and do a step by step how they got a small amount of numbers to play? thanks

CARBOB's avatar - FL LOTTERY_LOGO.png
    ORLANDO, FLORIDA
    United States
    Member #4924
    June 3, 2004
    5971 Posts
    Posted: June 16, 2013, 7:58 pm - IP Logged

RL,

In the help file you call the F-P, folded, in the program, you call it Flip. Please the name.

Also, is it possible to create a combined database?

jimjwright's avatar - Yellow 3.png
      Park City, UT
      United States
      Member #69864
      January 18, 2009
      993 Posts
      Posted: June 16, 2013, 8:21 pm - IP Logged

RL,

In the help file you call the F-P, folded, in the program, you call it Flip. Please the name.

In RL's help file he describes the following for building your own custom database:

Adding games using the custom game files.

When I built this program I included a custom game option so that anyone outside the US could
      add their daily games. What I have done to make this possible is to add a custom entry in the
      load state option.

There are 4 files two of which are located inside the DMP-DG\P3-GAMES\ folder for pick-3 and two
      located inside the DMP-DG\P4-GAMES\ folder.

The custom P-3 files are CU3M.txt and CU3E.txt
      The custom P-4 files are CU4M.txt and CU4E.txt

These files are empty and contain no data. To use this program you need to build a list of
      draws for your game and paste them into the correct files listed above. Once this is done
      you can load the databases by clicking the Load state and then scrolling to the custom entry
      in the list. Your games will then be loaded and ready to play. Note! the live update option
      is not active for the custom games so use the manual update to keep your draws current.

The format is the same for both the P-3 and P-4 games, below is a example.

Six digit date format + single space + 1st digit + single space + 2nd digit + single space, etc.

The most recent draw on first line.

06/12/13 3 6 5
      06/11/13 5 0 3
      06/10/13 8 5 7
      06/09/13 1 1 3
      06/08/13 6 1 1
      06/07/13 8 9 6
      06/06/13 3 2 7
      06/05/13 6 5 5

I assume you could add the combined draws into either CU3M.TXT or CU3E.TXT.  You would lose the live update feature though.  If you click Load State you can access these files from within DMP-DG by scrolling until you get to Custom and pressing enter.  You can think of Custom as your own sovereign state so to speak.

Jimmy

winsumloosesum's avatar - Lottery-060.jpg
        Pennsylvania
        United States
        Member #2218
        September 1, 2003
        5396 Posts
        Posted: June 16, 2013, 8:39 pm - IP Logged

RL,

Hi CB,

I created a combined draws file for New Jersey Pick 3 using Excel and exporting the draw history as CU3E.TXT. 

You could also create a Midday and/or Evening text file for any Pick 3 game.

Pennsylvania
          United States
          Member #2218
          September 1, 2003
          5396 Posts
          Posted: June 16, 2013, 8:45 pm - IP Logged

Just a side note here.

Tri State Pick 3 games include New Hampshire, Vermont, and Maine.  So all 3 states share the same drawing.

Iowa also uses Illinois Pick 3 and Pick 4 drawings for their games.

RL-RANDOMLOGIC's avatar - usafce

United States
            Member #59354
            March 13, 2008
            4084 Posts
            Posted: June 16, 2013, 9:00 pm - IP Logged

RL,

Bob

I have a lot of trouble when it comes to naming filters,  what I think I will start doing is calling them

filter-1, filter-2, filter-3 etc...   Both names are correct because if you write the 10 digits on a peice of

paper and then fold it in half  between digits 4 and 5 it will form the pairs 0-9, 1-8, 2-7, 3-6, 4-5.  If

you flip the digits around you get the same thing. 

0-1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8-9

|  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |

9-8-7-6-5-4-3-2-1-0

I will change the name in the text file to flip digits, I like it better.

RL

Working on my Ph.D.  "University of hard Knocks"

I will consider the opinion that my winnings are a product of chance if you are willing to consider

they are not.  Many great discoveries come while searching for something else

USAF https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prime_Base_Engineer_Emergency_Force

US Flag Trump / 2016 & 2020  

Pennsylvania
              United States
              Member #2218
              September 1, 2003
              5396 Posts
              Posted: June 16, 2013, 9:12 pm - IP Logged

Oregon Pick 4 Combined draws text file download:

https://www.box.com/s/1tgbx9nw6lvvpwbphajv

Place this file CU4E.TXT into the P4-Games folder. Example: C:\DMP-DG\P4-GAMES\

Click "Load Game"

Select "Custom" from the list of states.

bgonçalves
                Brasil
                Member #92564
                June 9, 2010
                2134 Posts
                Posted: June 16, 2013, 9:31 pm - IP Logged

Hello, rl after setting the filters, generate and send, you can set it too?
                A maximum of 200 previous draws and for the past couple of pick3 about 80 sweepstakes or a field to put other values ??example = 350 draws for the three-digit and 120 drawings
                  For two digits of previous draws, because when generating the pick3 this and similar in form three digits of the previous draws, you lose, that is a feature filtering by previous draws with definition of how many draws ago

United States
                  Member #59354
                  March 13, 2008
                  4084 Posts
                  Posted: June 16, 2013, 9:35 pm - IP Logged

Instead of asking RL can some volunteer step up and do a step by step how they got a small amount of numbers to play? thanks

retxx

I will make a video with sound and upload it later this evening.  There are as many different ways to do a setup

as there are sets in the matrix.   Let's say that you want to play for a Straight hit.

The first picture shows a setup when trying for a straight hit,  in this run I did not use the [Nuke] button.  This is

a after the fact setup so I used the R-Click [Generate] option.   

setup-s

The picture below shows a typical box hit setup.  Again this is a after the fact setup and I used the R-Click [Generate]

option even though I don't have T-R or P-R filters set.  It produced a straight hit even when I used the [Nuke] filter. 

Any time the the draw is a double digit hit the odds of the nuke filter hitting a straight is cut in half

setup-box

I hope this helps. 

RL

I will consider the opinion that my winnings are a product of chance if you are willing to consider

United States
                    Member #59354
                    March 13, 2008
                    4084 Posts
                    Posted: June 16, 2013, 9:55 pm - IP Logged

WS

I have a standalone tool that will combine games into a single list.  I did not think this would be a big deal or I

would have included a option to load both games.  I will go ahead and add it in but will have to make it a keypress

option.  Something like press the (C) key on the keyboard to combined list.   For my analysis I think I could get by

with  less than 100 lines of history.  I might wait until the first of next month to add the option to save bandwidth

and give people a chance to learn the software. 

RL

Pennsylvania
                      United States
                      Member #2218
                      September 1, 2003
                      5396 Posts
                      Posted: June 16, 2013, 10:17 pm - IP Logged

RL,

The Massachusettes Pick 3 draws hav the Tri-States drawings in the P3-Games folder.

The Massachusettes Pick 3 uses the Pick 4 draws.  Go figure.

For example, the draws for today for the Mass. Pick 4 Midday was 8629 (Pick 3 Front 862 and Pick 3 Back 629)

and the Pick 4 Evening was 0387 (Pick 3 Front 038 and Pick 3 Back 387).

Now you have a few options on how to analyze the Mass. Pick 4/Pick 3 game:

1. Midday Front 3 only

2. Midday Back 3 only

3. Midday Front & Back 3

4. Evening Front 3 only

5. Evening Back 3 only

6. Evening Front & Back 3

7. Midday Front 3 & Evening Front 3

8. Midday Back 3 & Evening Back 3

9. All combined - Midday Front 3, Midday Back 3, Evening Front 3 and Evening Back 3

Here are the download links to the

Mass. Midday Pick 3 Front 3 - File Name MA3M.TXT

https://www.box.com/s/uq30n6dizpxes4plfqk4

Mass. Evening Pick 3 Front 3 - File Name MA3E.TXT

https://www.box.com/s/r5qwlcjpkq8twye0bo19

Mass. Midday Pick 3 Back 3 - File Name MA3M.TXT

https://www.box.com/s/815d0qeyhchhvvqmak1w

Mass. Evening Pick 3 Back 3 - File Name MA3E.TXT

https://www.box.com/s/0wupy37qbcncxt0j2j62

Notice: the file names are the same for both the Midday Front 3 and Midday Back 3 "MA3M.TXT"

The file names are the same for both the Evening Front 3 and Evening Back 3 "MA3E.TXT"

You will need to use the correct draw file.

You will also need to manually update the draws.

United States
                        Member #59354
                        March 13, 2008
                        4084 Posts
                        Posted: June 16, 2013, 10:34 pm - IP Logged

WS

I did not know this,  If I understand correctly you are saying that MA uses the pick-4 draw digits for there pick-3.

I will just pull the P-3 game from the program as it won't be easy to add this kind of funky draw into the code or

the live updater.   I am not even sure how the P-3 is even updating.  Oh well back to the drawing board, when I

wrote the program to build all the databases it was completely automated

RL

United States
                          Member #59354
                          March 13, 2008
                          4084 Posts
                          Posted: June 16, 2013, 10:36 pm - IP Logged

Another tool I forgot to mention

new option

Pennsylvania
                            United States
                            Member #2218
                            September 1, 2003
                            5396 Posts
                            Posted: June 16, 2013, 10:37 pm - IP Logged

WS

I have a standalone tool that will combine games into a single list.  I did not think this would be a big deal or I

would have included a option to load both games.  I will go ahead and add it in but will have to make it a keypress

option.  Something like press the (C) key on the keyboard to combined list.   For my analysis I think I could get by

with  less than 100 lines of history.  I might wait until the first of next month to add the option to save bandwidth

and give people a chance to learn the software. 

RL

Hi RL,

Thanks for the Pick 3 program.

Yes I think 26 weeks worth of draws is enough for your program.  I like to use 18 weeks actually based on information from another older program called Lottoman. 

I wanted to ask if you think adding a drop-down menu for the list of States instead of using the up/down arrows? 

Thanks

United States
                              Member #59354
                              March 13, 2008
                              4084 Posts
                              Posted: June 16, 2013, 10:46 pm - IP Logged

WS

I thought about doing it that way but went with the arrows as it was faster to code.  This program was scalped

from my Lexi program and I tried to use as much of the lexi code as possible.  The Lexi program loads whichever

game is loaded by DM so there was no code to select different states.  Since the mouse arrays were all ready in

place I opted to use keyboard inputs to select different states.

RL

Page 3 of 17