Welcome Guest
You last visited December 7, 2016, 7:02 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Rl's daily game software

Topic closed. 242 replies. Last post 3 years ago by lottoburg.

Page 8 of 17
PrintE-mailLink
RL-RANDOMLOGIC's avatar - usafce

United States
Member #59354
March 13, 2008
3972 Posts
Posted: June 19, 2013, 2:00 am - IP Logged

Hi all

Here is what I guess could be called a economy setup for the p-3.  The results are straight from the

generator, no blocked digits, De-stag, De-drag, nuke etc..  I played around with using two blocked

digits and a couple filters set to single values and was able to reduce to around 20 lines.  I really

have no idea what the average daily game player spends on p-3/p-4 so DG may not look attractive

to the average player.  I was a bit surprised that in 4 days it was only downloaded 200+ times. Oh

well, not the first time I misjudged something.  I guess the thought of winning a few bucks can't compete

with a chance at winning millions. 

filter only

Working on my Ph.D.  "University of hard Knocks"

I will consider the opinion that my winnings are a product of chance if you are willing to consider

they are not.  Many great discoveries come while searching for something else

USAF https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prime_Base_Engineer_Emergency_Force

US Flag Trump / 2016 & 2020  

winsumloosesum's avatar - Lottery-060.jpg
    Pennsylvania
    United States
    Member #2218
    September 1, 2003
    5387 Posts
    Posted: June 19, 2013, 8:55 am - IP Logged

RL,

Have a question and possible program error.

The T-R Total Repeat Digit(s) Filter

1.  Last drawing was 0-0-7

2.  If I set the T-R to Min 3 / Max 3 and click Generate it does not generate any sets.  Should it only generate the following:

007, 070, 700 (3 sets)

3.  If I set the T-R to Min 2 / Max 2 it does generate 54 sets with 007, 070, 700

Pennsylvania
      United States
      Member #2218
      September 1, 2003
      5387 Posts
      Posted: June 19, 2013, 9:11 am - IP Logged

If I set T-R to Min 2 / Max 2 (2 digit repeats from previous drawing) the following 54 sets are Generated: 

0-0-7
      0-1-7
      0-2-7
      0-3-7
      0-4-7
      0-5-7
      0-6-7
      0-7-0
      0-7-1
      0-7-2
      0-7-3
      0-7-4
      0-7-5
      0-7-6
      0-7-7
      0-7-8
      0-7-9
      0-8-7
      0-9-7
      1-0-7
      1-7-0
      2-0-7
      2-7-0
      3-0-7
      3-7-0
      4-0-7
      4-7-0
      5-0-7
      5-7-0
      6-0-7
      6-7-0
      7-0-0
      7-0-1
      7-0-2
      7-0-3
      7-0-4
      7-0-5
      7-0-6
      7-0-7
      7-0-8
      7-0-9
      7-1-0
      7-2-0
      7-3-0
      7-4-0
      7-5-0
      7-6-0
      7-7-0
      7-8-0
      7-9-0
      8-0-7
      8-7-0
      9-0-7
      9-7-0

Pennsylvania
        United States
        Member #2218
        September 1, 2003
        5387 Posts
        Posted: June 19, 2013, 9:16 am - IP Logged

Should this setting also include the following along with the previous list: 2 digit repeat of the 0's

0-0-0
        0-0-1
        0-0-2
        0-0-3
        0-0-4
        0-0-5
        0-0-6
        0-0-8
        0-0-9
        0-1-0
        0-2-0
        0-3-0
        0-4-0
        0-5-0
        0-6-0
        0-8-0
        0-9-0
        1-0-0
        2-0-0
        3-0-0
        4-0-0
        5-0-0
        6-0-0
        8-0-0
        9-0-0

United States
          Member #59354
          March 13, 2008
          3972 Posts
          Posted: June 19, 2013, 10:44 am - IP Logged

WS

I will have to look at the code.  I added a  0-0-0 draw to the database

and blocked all digits except 0 set T-R to 1/1 and L-clicked generate and it

drew 0-0-0.  So it seems that it counts each digit only once.  I think I will

go ahead and change it so that it counts doubles and triples which would

make more sense being named total-repeats.  I guess it depends on how

you look at it.  In the above test the digit (0) was a repeat digit and it also

showed three times.  The total number of digits that repeated was one

because one digit  made up both lines.  It's not how many digits match

from the last draw but how many different digits show in both draws.

Kind of confusing.... 

RL

I will consider the opinion that my winnings are a product of chance if you are willing to consider

United States
            Member #59354
            March 13, 2008
            3972 Posts
            Posted: June 19, 2013, 10:58 am - IP Logged

WS

I just changed the code so that it counts the number of digits in the set being generated

that match any of the digits in the previous set.  I will have it uploaded in around 10 minutes

and will two files, a patch and a full install so that the user has a option to do a full install or

just update the DMP-DG.EXE file.  I will post again once it's uploaded. 

RL

United States
              Member #59354
              March 13, 2008
              3972 Posts
              Posted: June 19, 2013, 11:15 am - IP Logged

Hi all

The program now counts the T-R digits differently, I uploaded the updates and included a second

file in the download named DG-PATCH-1.exe.  You can run just the patch file if you already have

DMP-DG installed or run the DG-SETUP.EXE to do a full install.  These are located in the third link

posted on page one of this topic. 

PS. I added another month to the trial version for all the trouble with the bugs

RL

Pennsylvania
                United States
                Member #2218
                September 1, 2003
                5387 Posts
                Posted: June 19, 2013, 1:12 pm - IP Logged

JW

You mentioned above about the hi/low, odd/even and blocking digits by position. One of my first P-3

programs was just that.   I wrote it but never used it,  I think steve may have a copy but not sure.

RL

This is a Pick 3 program RL sent me some time ago.  The "*" can be clicked to check the past history.

Cool little program to say the least.

United States
                  Member #141571
                  April 18, 2013
                  58 Posts
                  Posted: June 19, 2013, 1:18 pm - IP Logged

Hi, I have two simple questions.

1: How can a data file be reduced say to the last 50 draws.

2: Explain the color numbers (yellow, red, green in the listed data shown in the right side panel.

I have a bunch more so be prepaired and loosen yor belts.

Thanks

Pennsylvania
                    United States
                    Member #2218
                    September 1, 2003
                    5387 Posts
                    Posted: June 19, 2013, 1:23 pm - IP Logged

2: Explain the color numbers (yellow, red, green in the listed data shown in the right side panel.

I have a bunch more so be prepaired and loosen yor belts.

Thanks

There is a help file inside your program folder:

Dmp-DG is a daily game pick-3, pick-4 software. 

DMP-DG install/setup instructions

01. Download the software and run the SETUP-DG.EXE file

02. You should use the defaults during the install process.

03  Once the software is installed open the program and you
                        should see the main program window. 

Follow the following steps to load the games for the State
                        you will be playing.

1st. click the [Load State] button and a small scroll box
                             will open near the center of the Stats box.

2nd. Use your keyboard up/down arrows to scroll through the
                             List of States until you find the state for which you
                             intend to play.  Once this is done press the enter key
                             on the keyboard and the program will load all games for
                             that state.

3rd. The stats box will clear and operation will be returned
                             to the main program.  Next you should click the [Update]
                             button which will update all games for the loaded state
                             at the same time.  This normally takes around 5 seconds

Note! The Live update option is only for U.S. based games
                             The program includes the option to add up to four (4)
                             custom games for non-u.s. play.  Instructions for setting
                             up the program for custom games is located at the bottom
                             of this file.

(Special instruction)
                             The state of Oregon draws 4 times each day and as of this
                             writing the live-update is not active for Oregon games.

4th. Next click the main [Reset] button located at the bottom
                             of the third row of buttons to reset all filters, digits
                             etc....

The program is now loaded and ready to run.  If you are playing a
                    game located outside the US then see the instructions located under
                    the custom game setup at the bottom of this file.

I suggest you play on paper while learning the software.  It's easy
                    to miss something that can kill your chances.  Double check your setup
                    to make sure there are no mistakes.   

Button names and functions.

[Load State]  This button allows the user to load games by state.

[P-3 mid]     This button loads the mid-day pick-3 database into the program.

[P-3 Eve]     This button loads the evening pick-3 database into the program.

[P-4 mid]     This button loads the mid-day pick-4 database into the program.

[P-4 Eve]     This button loads the Evening pick-4 database into the program.

[Generate] This button is runs the full wheel generator.     

(Special instruction)
                             Note! this button has two options L-click and R-click.  The R-click
                             is used to experiment with after the fact drawings when the T-R and
                             P-R filters are being used.  These two filters use the previous draw
                             data in the filtering process.  When making a after the fact setup
                             it is necessary to R-click the [Generate] button which causes the
                             program to skip the top line in the database.

[Update] This button runs the live-update program and will update all
                             available draws for the loaded State.

(Special instruction)
                             This software also has a manual update option which is accessed by
                             R-clicking the [Update] button.  When the R-click option is used the
                             manual update option will appear inside the Stats window.  The program
                             will display a highlighted data set that includes the date and draw set.
                             The user should first adjust the Date for the draw and then set the digits
                             to the correct values.  To adjust the values move the mouse pointer over
                             the value to be adjusted and either L-click or R-click.  L-click will
                             count up and R-click will count down.  Once all the data is adjusted then
                             click the highlighted word [update] located below the draw data.  If you
                             want to exit without saving then click the highlighted [exit] and the
                             update will exit without saving.

[Remove] This button will remove one draw entry form the database each time
                             it is clicked.  This is useful if a mistake is made using the manual update
                             option or for doing test setups against historical draws.  You may remove
                             as many draws as you like for testing and then L-click the [Update] button
                             to replace the draw sets. 

[About]  This button displays some mundane information and also another
                             button to view the donation information. 

[Exit]   This button is used to exit the program.  All setting are saved when the
                             program is closed.     

Digit buttons Dig-0 to Dig-9  L-click

The digit buttons have both L-click and R-click options.  When the button
                             is clicked the program will display a number of different bits of data
                             that can be used to help analyze the digits history.  A bias search option
                             will also be displayed at the bottom of the main program screen.  This will
                             be discussed in detail below but first I will explain the basics.
                             When you L-click a digit button several things will happen.  If you look in
                             the stats box you will see the stats for the digits overall history within
                             the game.

[The data]
                             If you look in the stats window you will see the digit value for which you
                             are viewing the information for and below that you will see (Games Analyzed)
                             with a number that indicates the number of games in the database. Most of
                             the game databases I have included go back to 01/01/10 so there are around
                             1250 entries.  Below this you will see something like

Dig-0 button pressed

0 = 890  Games out =  0  Avg = 1.11021
                                     1 = 344  Games out =  2  Avg = 4.03507
                                     2 =  35  Games out = 45  Avg = 12.0304
                                     3 =   2  Games out =101  Avg = 354.934           

The 1st value (0) represents the number of games that (0) did not show
                             The 2nd value (1) represents the number of games that digit(0) showed once
                             The 3rd value (2) represents the number of games that digit(0) showed twice
                             The 4th value (3) represents the number of games that digit(0) showed 3 times

So from this data we see that 890 drawings had no digit (0), the number
                             of games out since a digit (0) miss is 0 and the average hit rate for digit
                             (0) no-show is 1.11021.  Viewing the second line we see that there were 344 games
                             that had one digit (0) and the number of games since digit (0) showed was
                             2 and the average skips between a digit (0) showing once in a set is 4.03507.

Below this data you can view a simple hit/miss string that shows the
                                  positional hits/skips for digit (0). 

Example
                                  Pos-1  143 --*----*-----**---*-----*---**--*
                                  Pos-2  130 -----*----*-----*---*---*-----*--
                                  Pos-3  135 *----------*-----*--*---*--------

Pos-1 = the hit/skip for digit (0) hitting as the 1st digit in the line
                                  Pos-2 = the hit/skip for digit (0) hitting as the 2nd digit in the line
                                  Pos-3 = the hit/skip for digit (0) hitting as the 3rd digit in the line

This data is very simple and gives a general overview of the digits hit rate
                             by position.

Next below the stats window about 3/4 of the way down on the main
                             screen you will see the graph box.  The graph shows the history for the digit                             selected showing the number of times it hit in each drawing.   

The Bias search tool

The bias search tool works the same way for all options so I will only
                              cover it once using the digit buttons for example.  Anyone who has used my
                              software should already know how to us it but I will give a detailed descrip-
                              tion of what it is and how to properly use it.  Looking at the bottom of the
                              main window you will see two single row windows which are used for the bias
                              tool.                               
                              The top row of data is the history for the digit or filter selected.   
                              To the left of the data you will see a highlighted +/- which can be L or R
                              clicked.  L-click adds data to be searched and R-click deselects.  What
                              the tool does is searches the entire string of values looking for the high-
                              lighted values.  Whenever a exact match is found it records the value that hit
                              in the next draw.  The data in the second is the values found in the search. 

Note! any time the bias tool has been activated by selecting at least one value
                              to search the data in the stats window will show the data for the bias results.
                              In theory if a bias for one value over another is found it should show up here. 
                              That's the theory but often times no such luck.  The tool results do offer
                              other valuable information which can be used to help make decisions on what to
                              play or block.

The best way to interpret the data is to consider the possibilities for any
                              one value.  Let's say that you select five values for the tool to use as a
                              search pattern and the bias results look something like 1001001001.  Some
                              people would say that the best value to play would be (0) thinking the pattern
                              would continue but that's not the correct way to analyze the data.  A better way
                              would be to count the times each value is in the results.  Here we have 4 1's and
                              6 0's.
                              Let's say that a (1) is expected to show around 40% of the time and (0) equals
                              60%. Both values are on target for there expected values and since 0's average
                              is higher then that would be the best choice.  Let's say that the returns were
                              0001010011, Would this make digit 1 a better choice.  I say no, Both digits are
                              still on their average, when in doubt always go with the value that have a higher
                              hit rate within the matrix of select a smaller pattern to search.
                              If you see a string of values something like 1111101111 then you might consider
                              this a bias within the game and it might be but before you make a decision make
                              sure you know the expected for each value.  The game is random but runs do happen
                              and timing is everything when playing this way.  Anyway the idea here is to think
                              about the possible outcomes before you make your choice.

Digit buttons Dig-0 to Dig-9  L-click             

When the digit button is r-clicked the information is a bit different.  What
                              the R-click option does is collect the data but does not count the total times a
                              digit shows within a single line.  The digit is either counted as a hit or miss. 
                              a (0) value indicates a miss and a (1) equals a hit.  This is a little more
                              useful when trying to play or block a digit.  The stats box will display the data
                              in two values 0 and 1.  When a digit button is right clicked the game history box
                              will highlight only the digit selected to give you a better visual image of it's hit
                              rate. 

Setting a digit or filter value.

Beside each digit or filter button you will see a small box with a letter or
                              number value.  These box values can be L or R clicked to change the value.  The
                              options for the digits are W=wild B=block and K=key. For the filter settings boxes
                              you have a numerical value and the left box is the lowest value that will be accepted
                              in the generate process and the right box is the highest.  L or R click these to adjust.

[POS] button.

The position has 4 options for pick-3 and 5 options for pick-4.  The options
                             allow the user to either set the digits for all positions or set them by position.
                             to access the options just L or R click the [Pos] button to change from one to
                             the next.   

[POS] = A  uses the digit settings for all positions
                                      [POS] = 1  uses the digit settings for 1st position
                                      [POS] = 2  uses the digit settings for 2nd position
                                      [POS] = 3  uses the digit settings for 3rd position
                                      [POS] = 4  uses the digit settings for 4th position  Pick-4 only 

You can use any or all of these for the digit setup but be careful not to input
                             conflicting data.  Example, Lets say that you block digit 8 under in (A) but set
                             digit (8) to a Key digit in the third position.  This will cause the program to 
                             reject all sets because digit 8 is conflicted. It can't both hit and miss in the
                             same line.  If you plan to use the positional digit options then make a habit
                             of hitting the main [Reset] button each time you began a setup.  The main reset
                             button will reset all digits and filters to the default settings, Wide open. 

Filters
                             All filters options can be adjusted to create a low=pass to hi-pass range.
                             When the generate button is pressed the only lines that will be accepted are those
                             who's value falls somewhere within the low to high values set.  Example, Lets say
                             that you set the O-D filter low range to (0) and the high range to (1).  All sets
                             produced by the run process will be limited to lines that have 0 or 1 odd number. 
                             The low value is to the left of the filter and the hi value is on the right.  To
                             adjust place the mouse pointer on the value inside the box and either left or right
                             click.  L-click = increase and R-click = decrease. The historical data for the filters
                             is displayed inside the stats box/window.  The bias tool works the same way as it does
                             for the digits, see above.   

[O-D]    Odd digits, controls the number of odd digits in each line produced.           
                             Example the line 1-2-2 has one odd digit

[E-O]    Even to odd digits, a pair of digits that starts with a odd and ends even
                             Example of E-O digits 2-3, 8-1, 6-9 etc....

[O-E]    Odd to even digits, a pair of digits that starts with a even and ends odd
                             Example of O-E digits 3-2, 1-8, 9-6 etc....

[O-F]    Odd front pair.  Any line that the first two digits are both odd

[C-D]    Consecutive digits. Any consecutive two digits that are in numerical order
                             Example, 1-2 2-3 3-4 etc...

[T-D]    Total repeat digits.  This filter controls the number of digits that can be
                             used from the previous drawing.  Note! when doing a after the fact setup and
                             using this filter always use the R-click [Generate] button option. This causes
                             the program to skip the top line in the database so that the calculations are
                             correct.

[P-R]    Positional digit repeats.  This filter controls the number of digits by
                             position allowed in each line generated from the previous drawing. Note! when
                             doing a after the fact setup and using this filter always use the R-click [Generate]
                             button option. This causes the program to skip the top line in the database so that
                             the calculations in the filtering process are correct.

[M-D]    Mirror digits.  This filter controls the total mirror digits that can be used
                             in a generated line. Mirror digits are 0-5, 1-6, 2-7, 3-8, 4-9 Each pair that
                             shows in a single line is counted as one mirror digit pair.

[F-D]    Flip digits. This filter controls the total folded digits that can be used
                             in a generated line. Folded digit are 0-9, 1-8, 2-7, 3-6, 4-5. Each pair that
                             shows in a single line is counted as one folded digit pair. 

[Reset filters]

This button resets only the filter to there min max values, unlike the main reset
                             button that resets everything.

[Auto filter] 

This filter attempts to reduce the lines in the sets file using a algorithm and
                             the game history.  This filter has worked well for me but I use it when other
                             options are exhausted.  This filter should be ran as a last stage filter.   

Information/control buttons.

[1st-D], [2nd-D], [3rd-D], [4th-D] buttons

These buttons show the stats for the digit hit history by position. The information
                             will be displayed in the stats and graph windows, the bias tool is also active
                             for these options.

[SDTQ]   This option allows the user to view the historical data for Stag, Drag, Triples and
                             quads digit games.

Stag = draw with 4 different digits
                                Drag = draw with at least one pair of matching digits
                                Triple = draw with 3 matching digits
                                Quad = draw with 4 same digits, Pick-4 games only

[Digs]   This option shows the number of digits that hit in each game.  The data is a bit
                             different than that displayed by the [SDTQ] option as if a game has two pairs
                             of digits it will show up as a 2 digit game. The [SDTQ] option will show the
                             game as a drag. Each digit is counted only once.

[L-D]    This option shows the history for the lowest digit within a line, it does not
                             matter which position the digit shows in.

[H-D]    This option shows the history for the highest digit within a line, It does
                             not matter which position the high digit shows in.

[Check]  This button has both a L-click and R=click option.  The L-click option is
                             used to check the lines in the sets file against the top entry in the database. 
                             It's a simple way to check your lines provided the database is updated to the
                             drawing being checked.  To check your lines before the database is updated then
                             use the R-click option and enter the digits from the draw.  The results are displayed
                             for several different winning opportunities such as straight, box, front pair, back
                             pair etc...  Always check your lines using more than one source. 

[Clear]  This option clears all the information windows within the program.

[Reset]  This option resets all digit settings, filter settings and deletes any lines
                             from the sets file.

Lower Stats box buttons

[View]   This button opens notepad and loads the sets in the sets file for viewing
                             or printing. It can also be used to copy and paste any lines you want to post on the
                             forum.

[Nuke]   This option should be applied after the sets have been generated. This option is
                             a box optimizer which reduces the sets to the fewest possible lines for a box hit. 
                             This option should not be used if attempting a straight hit.  The option can produce
                             a straight hit but it's a chance occurance.

The nuke option is normally ran as the last filter in the process with the exception
                             of the auto-filter, the auto filter can remove a box hit so use it as a last resort.     

[De-Stag] 

This filter is used after the sets have been generated to remove any stag lines
                             within the sets file.  Use the [SDTQ] to help you decide rather to use the De-Stag or
                             De-drag filter.

[De-Drag]

This filter is used after the sets have been generated to remove any drag lines
                             within the sets file.  Use the [SDTQ] to help you decide rather to use the De-Stag or
                             De-drag filter.

[Report]

Click this button to generate a text file that shows a number of different datas that
                             this program offers.  It's a work in progress and I hope to receive suggestions from
                             the forum to add to the list which might help in the setups.

Adding games using the custom game files.

When I built this program I included a custom game option so that anyone outside the US could
                    add their daily games.  What I have done to make this possible is to add a custom entry in the
                    load state option. 

There are 4 files two of which are located inside the DMP-DG\P3-GAMES\ folder for pick-3 and two
                    located inside the DMP-DG\P4-GAMES\ folder.

The custom P-3 files are CU3M.txt and CU3E.txt
                    The custom P-4 files are CU4M.txt and CU4E.txt

These files are empty and contain no data.  To use this program you need to build a list of
                    draws for your game and paste them into the correct files listed above.  Once this is done
                    you can load the databases by clicking the Load state and then scrolling to the custom entry
                    in the list.  Your games will then be loaded and ready to play.   Note! the live update option
                    is not active for the custom games so use the manual update to keep your draws current.

The format is the same for both the P-3 and P-4 games, below is a example.

Six digit date format + single space + 1st digit + single space + 2nd digit + single space, etc.

The most recent draw on first line.

06/12/13 3 6 5
                    06/11/13 5 0 3
                    06/10/13 8 5 7
                    06/09/13 1 1 3
                    06/08/13 6 1 1
                    06/07/13 8 9 6
                    06/06/13 3 2 7
                    06/05/13 6 5 5

United States
                      Member #141571
                      April 18, 2013
                      58 Posts
                      Posted: June 19, 2013, 1:36 pm - IP Logged

Read the help file, but I can not see where it explains my two questions ?

Guess I missed it more then a few times of reading this help file, can someone just answer my simple questions or point it out in the help file.

Thanks

Pennsylvania
                        United States
                        Member #2218
                        September 1, 2003
                        5387 Posts
                        Posted: June 19, 2013, 1:46 pm - IP Logged

Read the help file, but I can not see where it explains my two questions ?

Guess I missed it more then a few times of reading this help file, can someone just answer my simple questions or point it out in the help file.

Thanks

1.  Reduce the data file by going into the P3-Games folder.  Finding your state draw text file.  Open it up in Notepad and delete all the draws below 50 then save the file.

2.  The colors indicate the last drawing by numers in each position .

You can right click the digits 0 through 9 (far left panel) and the digit will be highlighted in yellow in all the past draws on the far right hand side.

United States
                          Member #141571
                          April 18, 2013
                          58 Posts
                          Posted: June 19, 2013, 2:14 pm - IP Logged

wsls

Thanks for the quick reply, please understand I am at the ground floor level with all of this.

I hoped there was a way to reduce the data files with in the software using the REMOVE button, like in a reverse way of how it is used to remove draws from the top down (latest to oldest) .

Pennsylvania
                            United States
                            Member #2218
                            September 1, 2003
                            5387 Posts
                            Posted: June 19, 2013, 2:24 pm - IP Logged

You can use the remove button but it removes the most recent drawing.

What State draw file are you trying to remove 50 drawings?

United States
                              Member #59354
                              March 13, 2008
                              3972 Posts
                              Posted: June 19, 2013, 2:46 pm - IP Logged

cheech

I don't understand why you would want to remove lines from the database, If you do you will need to use

the manual update option.  The live update downloads all the lines for the current year then add all the other

sets to the bottom of the list.   

RL

Page 8 of 17