Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 9:25 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Rl's daily game software

Topic closed. 242 replies. Last post 3 years ago by lottoburg.

Page 9 of 17
PrintE-mailLink
Georgia
United States
Member #136375
December 9, 2012
112 Posts
Posted: June 19, 2013, 2:47 pm - IP Logged

Hi all

Here is what I guess could be called a economy setup for the p-3.  The results are straight from the

generator, no blocked digits, De-stag, De-drag, nuke etc..  I played around with using two blocked

digits and a couple filters set to single values and was able to reduce to around 20 lines.  I really

have no idea what the average daily game player spends on p-3/p-4 so DG may not look attractive

to the average player.  I was a bit surprised that in 4 days it was only downloaded 200+ times. Oh

well, not the first time I misjudged something.  I guess the thought of winning a few bucks can't compete

with a chance at winning millions. 

filter only

RL,

I was playing around with the same Missouri Pick 3 midday file as you, but I did not use any filters. I started from the beginning and selected the Generate Button (1000 Sets), De-Drag Button (720 Sets), Nuke Button(120 Sets) then the Check button(120 Sets and 1 box hit).  At this point, I decided my mission was to find the 1 box hit, and I did this by using the Digit Buttons and changing one-digit button at a time from a W to a K and ran it through the same process as above to find out if it brought up the box hit. If it did not bring up, the box hit, I changed it back to W.  If it did bring up the box hit I wrote down the number changed it back to W and went to the next #.  After I went through all the digits 0-9, it turned out the numbers were 2-7-8.  So I did one more run with the key digits 2, 7, 8, and it was the box number.  When I finished I looked over to the left side on the screen and realized the box hit was the previous day's drawing.  Know I am not as knowledgable on computer programming as the gentlemen on the thread, but I am semi-computer savvy.  So, my question to you is this program supposed to provide a possible box #'s and straight #'s hits from the data in the system or does it just bring up the last number and categorize it as the straight or box hit?  I did test this in Texas also, and it received the same result.  I just wanted to know so I do not think which I see box and straight hit than those are actual numbers that could be winners when they are  actually the last draws. Well, I know sometimes the numbers do repeat, but hopefully you know what I mean.  Below is a screen shot if that helps, and I hope this question make sense.  Thank you again RL for all your hard work, help and sharing this magnificent program with us. 

CW aka blessings

Canada
    Member #143240
    May 28, 2013
    42 Posts
    Posted: June 19, 2013, 2:52 pm - IP Logged

Hi RL,

Your last update (3d link) is dated 06/17/13 and there is no DG-PATCH-1.exe or I'm doing something wrong

winsumloosesum's avatar - Lottery-060.jpg
      Pennsylvania
      United States
      Member #2218
      September 1, 2003
      5387 Posts
      Posted: June 19, 2013, 3:40 pm - IP Logged

Hi RL,

Your last update (3d link) is dated 06/17/13 and there is no DG-PATCH-1.exe or I'm doing something wrong

RL has not provided a patch or update yet.

Canada
        Member #143240
        May 28, 2013
        42 Posts
        Posted: June 19, 2013, 3:54 pm - IP Logged

Quote from RL' post

"Hi all

The program now counts the T-R digits differently, I uploaded the updates and included a second

file in the download named DG-PATCH-1.exe.  You can run just the patch file if you already have

DMP-DG installed or run the DG-SETUP.EXE to do a full install.  These are located in the third link

posted on page one of this topic. 

PS. I added another month to the trial version for all the trouble with the bugs

RL

Maybe something is wrong?

Pennsylvania
          United States
          Member #2218
          September 1, 2003
          5387 Posts
          Posted: June 19, 2013, 4:04 pm - IP Logged

Quote from RL' post

"Hi all

The program now counts the T-R digits differently, I uploaded the updates and included a second

file in the download named DG-PATCH-1.exe.  You can run just the patch file if you already have

DMP-DG installed or run the DG-SETUP.EXE to do a full install.  These are located in the third link

posted on page one of this topic. 

PS. I added another month to the trial version for all the trouble with the bugs

RL

Maybe something is wrong?

Boris,

If you go to the 1st post and download the software link #3 at box.com the file still shows June 17, 2013.  So to me that tells me that RL has not uploaded the new file(s).

Pennsylvania
            United States
            Member #2218
            September 1, 2003
            5387 Posts
            Posted: June 19, 2013, 4:06 pm - IP Logged

Here are my 32 straight picks for tonights NJ evening drawing:

I used a couple more filters that are not part of RL's program.

I did use 3 or 4 of the filters.

retxx's avatar - mrthumbs
              BOSTON
              United States
              Member #48
              September 9, 2001
              3584 Posts
              Posted: June 19, 2013, 8:58 pm - IP Logged

Question; for mass pic 3 eve. I loaded Pr 1-1 RC generate dedrag nuke. Got a straight hit but with 85 draws. How can i reduce these to a playable amount? any more steps i can apply? thanksBanana

RL-RANDOMLOGIC's avatar - usafce

United States
                Member #59354
                March 13, 2008
                3964 Posts
                Posted: June 20, 2013, 12:28 am - IP Logged

Boris

I uploaded new files eariler but for some reason it didn't upload, strange...  Anyway I just uploaded it

again and It seems to be there.  I just got in so sorry for the delay.

RL

Working on my Ph.D.  "University of hard Knocks"

I will consider the opinion that my winnings are a product of chance if you are willing to consider

they are not.  Many great discoveries come while searching for something else

USAF https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prime_Base_Engineer_Emergency_Force

US Flag Trump / 2016 & 2020  

United States
                  Member #59354
                  March 13, 2008
                  3964 Posts
                  Posted: June 20, 2013, 12:30 am - IP Logged

retxx

You will have to block a few digits or set more filters.

RL

I will consider the opinion that my winnings are a product of chance if you are willing to consider

United States
                    Member #59354
                    March 13, 2008
                    3964 Posts
                    Posted: June 20, 2013, 1:46 am - IP Logged

RL,

I was playing around with the same Missouri Pick 3 midday file as you, but I did not use any filters. I started from the beginning and selected the Generate Button (1000 Sets), De-Drag Button (720 Sets), Nuke Button(120 Sets) then the Check button(120 Sets and 1 box hit).  At this point, I decided my mission was to find the 1 box hit, and I did this by using the Digit Buttons and changing one-digit button at a time from a W to a K and ran it through the same process as above to find out if it brought up the box hit. If it did not bring up, the box hit, I changed it back to W.  If it did bring up the box hit I wrote down the number changed it back to W and went to the next #.  After I went through all the digits 0-9, it turned out the numbers were 2-7-8.  So I did one more run with the key digits 2, 7, 8, and it was the box number.  When I finished I looked over to the left side on the screen and realized the box hit was the previous day's drawing.  Know I am not as knowledgable on computer programming as the gentlemen on the thread, but I am semi-computer savvy.  So, my question to you is this program supposed to provide a possible box #'s and straight #'s hits from the data in the system or does it just bring up the last number and categorize it as the straight or box hit?  I did test this in Texas also, and it received the same result.  I just wanted to know so I do not think which I see box and straight hit than those are actual numbers that could be winners when they are  actually the last draws. Well, I know sometimes the numbers do repeat, but hopefully you know what I mean.  Below is a screen shot if that helps, and I hope this question make sense.  Thank you again RL for all your hard work, help and sharing this magnificent program with us. 

CW aka blessings

CW

When I write a lottery program like this I include a means to test the inner workings of the program for

accuracy and performance.  What you see in the videos is me using information from a drawing that has

already happened for illustration purposes.   Lets say that I want to test the program against the last

drawing.  I can look at the top line in the history box and see that digits 1-6-9 were drawn.  I now know

that I can block any of the digits 0234578 and the program will match the 1-6-9 in the results.  If it does

not then I know that something is wrong with the code.  To make testing even easier I added the  auto

check option.  When you L-click [check] the program uses the top line in the database and checks it against

all the lines generated by the program.    There are two filters that need to know which digits showed in

the previous drawing, T-R and P-R.  All the rest or the filters don't need or use the history of the game.

Because these two filters need to know which digits hit in the previous draw to calculate I added a R-Click

option to the [generate] button.  When you R-click generate the program skips the first line in the database

and loads the second so that T-R and P-R are calculated correctly.  For years, once the program generator

was tested I disabled the test button.  Later I decided that it would be a great tool which allow the end user

to practice with different types of setups and see the results immediately so I started leaving it in place.   

Any time you click the [Nuke] button the odds are 1 in 6 for a stag draw and 1 in 3 for a drag that you will 

end up with a straight.  The program generator starts with the line 000 and stops at 999.  The nuke button

is a box optimizer and will always take the first instance of the digits. 

Example for the order of 278 

1st 278 

2nd 287

3rd 728

4th 782

5th 827

6th 872

If you are playing for a straight hit then do not use the nuke button, use more filter, digits etc.. to filter down.

If you want to assign a digit to a position then use the positional digit option.  Do not set more than one

digit to K=key when using positional digits.  If you have more than one digit to assign to a position then set

them wild and block the rest. 

RL

United States
                      Member #59354
                      March 13, 2008
                      3964 Posts
                      Posted: June 20, 2013, 2:13 am - IP Logged

Hi all

I just updated my MO games and noticed that the mid-day and eveing drawings were both 0-7-0.

I know that the odds are 1 in 1000 and it never increases or decreases but I find it a little weird

that it happened in the next drawing after CW's above post.   It would be nice to view the videos

made inside that little glass room, maybe some day we should demand a audit.

RL

United States
                        Member #59354
                        March 13, 2008
                        3964 Posts
                        Posted: June 20, 2013, 4:22 am - IP Logged

This is a Pick 3 program RL sent me some time ago.  The "*" can be clicked to check the past history.

Cool little program to say the least.

ws

That program was first written in the late 80's or early 90's.  MS-DOS and gwbasic. 

Brings back a lot of memories.

RL

United States
                          Member #124493
                          March 14, 2012
                          7023 Posts
                          Posted: June 20, 2013, 5:45 am - IP Logged

ws

That program was first written in the late 80's or early 90's.  MS-DOS and gwbasic. 

Brings back a lot of memories.

RL

I hate to not run the gauntlet, but can anybody who already downloaded and have filter mastery,

give me a prediction for friday in NY?  I can give back 50% of winnings, if odds are in favor.

I apologize RL for not reading all the fine print, (i also apologize for usurping your avatar temporarily) but can the program switch from day to day, to eve to eve, to day to eve ?

Pennsylvania
                            United States
                            Member #2218
                            September 1, 2003
                            5387 Posts
                            Posted: June 20, 2013, 6:14 am - IP Logged

I hate to not run the gauntlet, but can anybody who already downloaded and have filter mastery,

give me a prediction for friday in NY?  I can give back 50% of winnings, if odds are in favor.

I apologize RL for not reading all the fine print, (i also apologize for usurping your avatar temporarily) but can the program switch from day to day, to eve to eve, to day to eve ?

Here is the New York Pick 3 combined draws.

The name of the text file is CU3E.TXT

Go to your folder where DM-DG is installed usually C:\DM-DG

Look for a sub-folder P3-GAMES

Open this folder

Download this file and place it in the P3-GAMES folder.

https://www.box.com/s/tje80g3vo5743o3uzkj6

Open DM-DG program and click Load Game

Use your down arrow to select Custom (2nd to the last entry)

Click P3-Eve button

You should see the NY Pick 3 Combined draws in the right side.

United States
                              Member #124493
                              March 14, 2012
                              7023 Posts
                              Posted: June 20, 2013, 6:27 am - IP Logged

thank you winsum,

is there a prediction included?

I am a contunity type of guy.

I just got back from the sticks, so i need a day or two.  I am not a baby game player. Although I dont mind baby game money.

Time warner just made my internet connection very happy.  I am not sure if that has to do with the conincidental eviciton of the darkies...

I am still in shock.

I need to explore the last 24 ocurrences , before i can give another estimation.

If I pay money for LP data, and I cant get on with Timewarner microwave technology, whos neck should be but first when I cant my Nylottery.org sponsored bet in on time?

Page 9 of 17