Welcome Guest
You last visited January 24, 2017, 6:17 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Rl's daily game software

Topic closed. 242 replies. Last post 4 years ago by lottoburg.

Page 4 of 17
PrintE-mailLink
winsumloosesum's avatar - Lottery-060.jpg
Pennsylvania
United States
Member #2218
September 1, 2003
5397 Posts
Posted: June 16, 2013, 10:53 pm - IP Logged

WS

I thought about doing it that way but went with the arrows as it was faster to code.  This program was scalped

from my Lexi program and I tried to use as much of the lexi code as possible.  The Lexi program loads whichever

game is loaded by DM so there was no code to select different states.  Since the mouse arrays were all ready in

place I opted to use keyboard inputs to select different states.

RL

Would it be possible to use the same RFM "Run From File Mode" from DM inplace of Load Game?

Pennsylvania
    United States
    Member #2218
    September 1, 2003
    5397 Posts
    Posted: June 16, 2013, 11:04 pm - IP Logged

WS

I did not know this,  If I understand correctly you are saying that MA uses the pick-4 draw digits for there pick-3.

I will just pull the P-3 game from the program as it won't be easy to add this kind of funky draw into the code or

the live updater.   I am not even sure how the P-3 is even updating.  Oh well back to the drawing board, when I

wrote the program to build all the databases it was completely automated

RL

Mass. uses their Pick 4 game for the Pick 3 game.

Would it be possible to extract the front 3 and back 3 draws from the Pick 4 text file located in the P4-Games Folder then save it in the P3-Games folder as  MA3FM.TXT or MA3BM.TXT (Midday Front 3 and Midday Back 3) same for evening draws MA3FE.TXT or MA3BE.TXT (Evening Front 3 and Evening Back 3)

RL-RANDOMLOGIC's avatar - usafce

United States
      Member #59354
      March 13, 2008
      4094 Posts
      Posted: June 16, 2013, 11:24 pm - IP Logged

WS

Possible yes,  but I don't know if it's would be worth the effort,  I should have done more homework.

I did not research every US game in detail as to how they are ran.  The live update was not coded to

handle more that one line for each draw.  Every Time I have to go in and change the code I run the risk

of creating problems somewhere else.  I will put it on the back burner and let it stew for awhile and 

see what happens.

RL

Working on my Ph.D.  "University of hard Knocks"

I will consider the opinion that my winnings are a product of chance if you are willing to consider

they are not.  Many great discoveries come while searching for something else

USAF https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prime_Base_Engineer_Emergency_Force

US Flag Trump / 2016 & 2020  

United States
        Member #59354
        March 13, 2008
        4094 Posts
        Posted: June 17, 2013, 12:27 am - IP Logged

I uploaded another update,  Time 11:05pm 06/16/13

Fixed the MA p-3 issue.  The live update option will now only update the P-4 draw.  The P-3

databases are now empty.  This will allow the user to use the MA3M.txt and MA3E.txt files

for databases.  You will need to use the manual update option for the P-3 games.  If anyone

wants to build the MA p-3 databases I will add them to the main download.

Changed the name of the F-D filter in the help file to Flip- digits mentioned by carbob.

A few people have asked about donating so I included a donate.doc file inside the main

program folder.

RL.

I will consider the opinion that my winnings are a product of chance if you are willing to consider

bgonçalves
          Brasil
          Member #92564
          June 9, 2010
          2138 Posts
          Posted: June 17, 2013, 1:52 am - IP Logged

Hello, my rl doubt is the digit zero (0) when it is analyzed to optimize for this position okay perfect!, But when it is added at every instance a sum sum = 123 = 6
          Sum = 16 = 709, but that is the sum of the zero is in 2nd position, but could be in the 1st or 3rd position, and other statistics with is the weight and position of the digit zero

United States
            Member #59354
            March 13, 2008
            4094 Posts
            Posted: June 17, 2013, 7:15 am - IP Logged

Hi all

It seems I misunderstood about the MA p-3, turns out the MA pick-4 just has the option of playing

the front or back 3.  MO has this same option and offers the front or back pair for P-3.  There is no

reason to even create p-3 databases for MA.   

RL

Pennsylvania
              United States
              Member #2218
              September 1, 2003
              5397 Posts
              Posted: June 17, 2013, 8:03 am - IP Logged

A member PM'd me and requested the Ontario Combined draws for Pick 3

https://www.box.com/s/9yetuo74emcl9r65lfp5

The link above is for the Pick 3 combined draws for Ontario.  Download this text file called CU3E.TXT.  Place it in the folder P3-Games. This is located in the main folder of DMP-DG C:\DMP-DG\P3-GAMES\

You will need to use Load Game > Select "Custom" then click the P3 EVE button at the top.  This will load the Ontario Pick 3 combined draws into the program. 

To update the combined draws just use Notepad to open the CU3E.TXT file and add the new draws at the very top.

Let me know if you need any additional help.

I'll post the link for the Pick 4 CU4E.TXT in another reply.

Pennsylvania
                United States
                Member #2218
                September 1, 2003
                5397 Posts
                Posted: June 17, 2013, 8:26 am - IP Logged

Ontario Pick 4 Combined Draws CU4E.TXT

https://www.box.com/s/ze2he2hpn17hgxcvprbm

The link above is for the Pick 4 combined draws for Ontario.  Download this text file called CU4E.TXT.  Place it in the folder P4-Games. This is located in the main folder of DMP-DG C:\DMP-DG\P4-GAMES\

You will need to use Load Game > Select "Custom" then click the P4 EVE button at the top.  This will load the Ontario Pick 4 combined draws into the program. 

To update the combined draws just use Notepad to open the CU4E.TXT file and add the new draws at the very top.

Canada
                  Member #143240
                  May 28, 2013
                  42 Posts
                  Posted: June 17, 2013, 8:32 am - IP Logged

Thank you very much

All the best and more winning days

United States
                    Member #59354
                    March 13, 2008
                    4094 Posts
                    Posted: June 17, 2013, 8:55 am - IP Logged

Boris

Did the daily game software run ok on your computer?

RL

Canada
                      Member #143240
                      May 28, 2013
                      42 Posts
                      Posted: June 17, 2013, 9:23 am - IP Logged

I think so

Thank you for asking

I'm lucky this time.

When deleting last few draws for testing, have to reenter.

Have a question.

Where is the database file?

Is it possible to store  database in order to use it in updated setup (after a new download )

All the best

B.

Pennsylvania
                        United States
                        Member #2218
                        September 1, 2003
                        5397 Posts
                        Posted: June 17, 2013, 10:36 am - IP Logged

RL,

How do you determine what 3 digits to block by position?

The very 1st video you created you use the same 3 digits for positions 1, 2, and 3

Are you using Bias analysis to determine the 3 digits.  Curious to find out why you use the same 3 digits for each position.

Thanks!!

United States
                          Member #59354
                          March 13, 2008
                          4094 Posts
                          Posted: June 17, 2013, 12:31 pm - IP Logged

Boris

All the games are stored in the P3-games and P4-games folders inside the main install folder.

You can copy them to another location and then copy them back once you are finished.  The

actual database is generated each time a game is loaded or updated.   The default install

directory is C:\DMP-DG which are where the folders will be.

Rl

United States
                            Member #59354
                            March 13, 2008
                            4094 Posts
                            Posted: June 17, 2013, 1:05 pm - IP Logged

WS

When playing for real the first thing I look at is the T-R filter.  I don't know if other games follow this

rule but many times there will be 0 or 1 digits that repeat.  If I think that the next draw T-R will be 

0 then I block the digits from the last draw.  If I think T-R will be greater than 0 then I analyze the

last game digits one at a time.   I don't play both draws on the same day, I pick the one I think will

go stag.  I look at all the analysis the program provides and since at least 70% of the digits will not

show in any one game it's always better to block digits then to put them in play.   Another thing I do

is use the R-click option on the digit buttons so that only that digit is highlighted in the history list on

the right hand side of the program.  Normally I find 3 or 4 digits that have a much higher hit rate then

the others.  If a digit seems to be hitting hard I won't block it.  Anything can hit in the next draw but

so far I have been very successful in blocking digits.  Stag draws seem to have runs and what I do is

start playing stag after a couple drag hits.  My mid-day just had a run of 10 stag draws in a row.   With

a stag draw blocking three digits give you a box hit every time on 35 lines.  I had a run of 6 straight days

where I managed to hit with 12 to 17 lines but I am still trying to get down below 10.  Once I can do that

I will play 10 lines each 10 times for a $100.00 bet, that's $900.00 profit per game.  For now I reduce down

to 2 to 5 lines using a few filters with the blocked digits.  I have done well setting O-E and O-F to single

values and set the O-D filter to a 2 unit span,  0/1, 1/2, 2/3.  I have been playing the daily games for a 

very short time and expect to get much better.  I think that 10 lines is very doable.

RL

Pennsylvania
                              United States
                              Member #2218
                              September 1, 2003
                              5397 Posts
                              Posted: June 17, 2013, 1:33 pm - IP Logged

WS

When playing for real the first thing I look at is the T-R filter.  I don't know if other games follow this

rule but many times there will be 0 or 1 digits that repeat.  If I think that the next draw T-R will be 

0 then I block the digits from the last draw.  If I think T-R will be greater than 0 then I analyze the

last game digits one at a time.   I don't play both draws on the same day, I pick the one I think will

go stag.  I look at all the analysis the program provides and since at least 70% of the digits will not

show in any one game it's always better to block digits then to put them in play.   Another thing I do

is use the R-click option on the digit buttons so that only that digit is highlighted in the history list on

the right hand side of the program.  Normally I find 3 or 4 digits that have a much higher hit rate then

the others.  If a digit seems to be hitting hard I won't block it.  Anything can hit in the next draw but

so far I have been very successful in blocking digits.  Stag draws seem to have runs and what I do is

start playing stag after a couple drag hits.  My mid-day just had a run of 10 stag draws in a row.   With

a stag draw blocking three digits give you a box hit every time on 35 lines.  I had a run of 6 straight days

where I managed to hit with 12 to 17 lines but I am still trying to get down below 10.  Once I can do that

I will play 10 lines each 10 times for a $100.00 bet, that's $900.00 profit per game.  For now I reduce down

to 2 to 5 lines using a few filters with the blocked digits.  I have done well setting O-E and O-F to single

values and set the O-D filter to a 2 unit span,  0/1, 1/2, 2/3.  I have been playing the daily games for a 

very short time and expect to get much better.  I think that 10 lines is very doable.

RL

RL, thanks for the response and the tips.

Page 4 of 17