Welcome Guest
You last visited December 7, 2016, 7:22 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Rl's daily game software

Topic closed. 242 replies. Last post 3 years ago by lottoburg.

Page 16 of 17
PrintE-mailLink
Warwick, Rhode Island
United States
Member #144816
July 17, 2013
43 Posts
Posted: July 19, 2013, 11:13 pm - IP Logged

WOW, what terrible timing on my part. Just read RL's post from 5 hours ago saying the link has been shut down :(

United States
    Member #111714
    May 31, 2011
    104 Posts
    Posted: July 20, 2013, 1:15 am - IP Logged

WOW, what terrible timing on my part. Just read RL's post from 5 hours ago saying the link has been shut down :(

You can say that again.

RL-RANDOMLOGIC's avatar - usafce

United States
      Member #59354
      March 13, 2008
      3971 Posts
      Posted: July 20, 2013, 10:52 am - IP Logged

I will provide a extended version link before this one expires as long as interest remains. 

Note! I am no longer accepting donations.  This topic seems to have died out so I moved

on.

Here is a link to download the daily game software

RL

https://app.box.com/s/bjr68aq053myz3qqx6zp

Working on my Ph.D.  "University of hard Knocks"

I will consider the opinion that my winnings are a product of chance if you are willing to consider

they are not.  Many great discoveries come while searching for something else

USAF https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prime_Base_Engineer_Emergency_Force

US Flag Trump / 2016 & 2020  

lottoburg's avatar - wiggle
        NYC
        United States
        Member #54483
        August 20, 2007
        886 Posts
        Posted: July 20, 2013, 1:44 pm - IP Logged

I will provide a extended version link before this one expires as long as interest remains. 

Note! I am no longer accepting donations.  This topic seems to have died out so I moved

on.

Here is a link to download the daily game software

RL

Hi,   RL-RANDOMLOGIC:

Thanks for your great system and sincere sharing!! But I have some questions about it:

1) What's the mean of "Program expires in 85 days"?

2) The link should be #3 DMP-DG SOFTWARE DOWNLOAD LINK which  just is the one of 6 links. 

Where we can find the other 5 links?

Best regards,

lb

United States
          Member #59354
          March 13, 2008
          3971 Posts
          Posted: July 20, 2013, 11:58 pm - IP Logged

alchemist7

The main reason behind the limited use version is to keep others from packaging it with other free

software and then selling it. 

All the programs that I place for download are taken from stuff that I have built over the years  which

I decided to share with others.  The lottery can be exciting entertainment but also offers chances to win

big along the way. 

In the past when I posted certain software for download some of them were downloaded thousands of

times in the first couple weeks.  This caused me to have to pay for more bandwidth out of pocket.  I was

thinking that if the program worked then people would not mind donating a couple bucks for a extended

version so I asked for donations to help cover my out of pocket expenses.  For a one dollar donation I will

send a version that has up to two years run time.  So far three people have thought enough of the program

to send a donation but since it's only been downloaded around 350 times the bandwidth issue is not a problem

and I am out nothing.   I have never sold a lottery software and most likely never will,  If interest continues

I will continue to extend the software free of charge so there is no reason to donate if you don't want to.

RL

lottoburg

This question has already been addressed on page 14

RL

I will consider the opinion that my winnings are a product of chance if you are willing to consider

United States
            Member #59354
            March 13, 2008
            3971 Posts
            Posted: July 21, 2013, 12:15 am - IP Logged

lottoburg

The other 5 links really did not include anything important, the help file can be opened by pressing the H key

any time the DG program is running.  The other links were for future use and never reall got populated with

anything.  Everything you will need is posted here or in the help file, if you have questions then just ask here.

RL

retxx's avatar - mrthumbs
              BOSTON
              United States
              Member #48
              September 9, 2001
              3590 Posts
              Posted: July 23, 2013, 11:09 am - IP Logged

hi rl for some reason the last date for pic 3 eve here was 6/18 and when I click on update it runs but does not update for the longest time. Anything wrong/ thanks

Warwick, Rhode Island
                United States
                Member #144816
                July 17, 2013
                43 Posts
                Posted: July 23, 2013, 8:55 pm - IP Logged

SO glad I checked back on this topic. Thank you so much for releasing it for a little while longer.

I will commit this following weekend to reading all the "Help" info, and see if I can get her going.

Thanks again.

US FlagGod Bless.

United States
                  Member #59354
                  March 13, 2008
                  3971 Posts
                  Posted: July 23, 2013, 9:37 pm - IP Logged

retxx

I just updated the MA games and they worked fine, the only thing I can think of is that the website was either

busy or maybe it was being updated.  Let me know if the problem continues.  I have had similar times when the

program seemed to take longer to update but it only happens once in a while.  The live update downloads all

the draws for the current year and then updates all the missing drawings.  The reason I built it this way is because

many states don't play everyday.  Some don't play on Sunday and others don't draw on certain holidays and some

only have one drawing each day.  The method I used to make the updater universal also increased the run-time but

so far it seems to work flawlessly.

RL

United States
                    Member #59354
                    March 13, 2008
                    3971 Posts
                    Posted: July 23, 2013, 9:49 pm - IP Logged

SO glad I checked back on this topic. Thank you so much for releasing it for a little while longer.

I will commit this following weekend to reading all the "Help" info, and see if I can get her going.

Thanks again.

US FlagGod Bless.

jbuff

I will keep the link up as long as people keep downloading it.  This version will expire in 82 days so check

back around that time for a extended version.  The next version will most likely be for one year and may

have a few upgrades. 

RL

NYC
                      United States
                      Member #54483
                      August 20, 2007
                      886 Posts
                      Posted: July 24, 2013, 11:31 pm - IP Logged

lottoburg

This question has already been addressed on page 14

RL

I got it! Thanks a lots!!!

NYC
                        United States
                        Member #54483
                        August 20, 2007
                        886 Posts
                        Posted: July 24, 2013, 11:45 pm - IP Logged

lottoburg

The other 5 links really did not include anything important, the help file can be opened by pressing the H key

any time the DG program is running.  The other links were for future use and never reall got populated with

anything.  Everything you will need is posted here or in the help file, if you have questions then just ask here.

RL

Hi, RL-RANDOMLOGIC:

Thanks for your great job!

I think you should be the first and best user for using the program.

Could you give us a detail and complete instructions and strategies about its use for P4 with 

some winning examples you got if possible?

Thanks for your sincere help and nice sharing!!!

Best regards,

lb

United States
                          Member #59354
                          March 13, 2008
                          3971 Posts
                          Posted: July 25, 2013, 3:01 am - IP Logged

LB

I have not moved to the P-4 games yet, The daily games are new to me and I think others can maybe

give better information than I can.  The few times I have played around with the p-4 I tried to block 4

digits then either de-stag or de-drag then hit the nuke button.  If more reduction is needed then I add

a filter or two and run again.  For pick-4 blocking digits is a little harder and even more so when you 

think the draw will be stag. I normally play the JP games and don't have much experience with P-3 and

P-4.  I was hoping that more people would share what they are doing but so far not so much.  This is 

why I perty much moved on to other things.   

RL

United States
                            Member #59354
                            March 13, 2008
                            3971 Posts
                            Posted: July 25, 2013, 4:56 am - IP Logged

Hi all

I uploaded a extended version that includes a new option.  You can now R-Click the 1st, 2nd, etc..

buttons under the info label to see the digit hit rates for up to the last 180 games by position.

See pic.  The downloads have jumped up again, it's been downloaded around 100 times in the last

2 days so maybe the this topic will continue a little longer.

RL

daily game software link

new-option

Florida
                              United States
                              Member #66575
                              October 30, 2008
                              3549 Posts
                              Posted: July 25, 2013, 5:08 am - IP Logged

Hi all

I uploaded a extended version that includes a new option.  You can now R-Click the 1st, 2nd, etc..

buttons under the info label to see the digit hit rates for up to the last 180 games by position.

See pic.  The downloads have jumped up again, it's been downloaded around 100 times in the last

2 days so maybe the this topic will continue a little longer.

RL

daily game software link

new-option

Link is not working

Please check

Thanks

Carlig

Page 16 of 17