Lets take a look at your siginature.
"Betting systems votaries are spiritually akin to the proponents of perpetual motion
machines, butting their heads against the Second Law of Thermodynamics."
The Theory of Gambling and Statistical Logic by Richard Arnold Epstein
The Second Law of Thermodynamics, entropy applied to evolution.
Things don't improve with entropy they decay.
Looks like your suffering from some kind of fallacy here and what's even worse is
passing it on to the next generations.
I have a method to test your belief in evolution. Pick up a old laptop computer
and a cheap webcam. Next connect the webcam and install the software without
the drivers. Next write a small app that generates random code which will be used
as the driver.
Please ignore all the little distractions like how the computer or webcam came into
existence and just focus on the random code. Next hit the start button and see how
long it takes your little program to build a working driver using random data.
Below is a list of the last 10 draws for my 5-39 which I consider run of the mill draws.
Day Date Numbers Digits
FRI 03/28/14 17 24 28 34 39 1-2-3-4-8-9
THU 03/27/14 10 12 24 34 39 1-2-3-4-9
WED 03/26/14 06 21 30 32 35 1-2-3-5-6-0
TUE 03/25/14 07 09 20 26 39 2-3-6-7-9-0
MON 03/24/14 04 05 08 23 35 2-3-4-5-8
SUN 03/23/14 06 15 20 33 37 1-2-3-5-6-7-0
SAT 03/22/14 01 03 04 10 11 1-3-4-0
FRI 03/21/14 08 15 22 33 37 1-2-3-5-7-8
THU 03/20/14 01 06 07 11 34 1-3-4-6-7
WED 03/19/14 01 04 13 24 27 1-2-3-4-7
Let me see, first thing I notice is that 8 out of 10 of these draws all have digits 1-2-3 and 3 of these
also include digit 4, I also see that three sets have digit clusters 1-2-3-5. Hmmm, next I notice
that five of these lines all have a digit 7, weird I know but just making general observations here.
Three lines also contain digit 8 and I also see that of the 10 draws 4 have 5 digits and 4 have 6 digits.
Oh the randomness of the drawings where will it end. Let me see now, maybe I should include at least
the digits 1, 2 and 3 in every line I pick and maybe add either digit 4 or 5, I could use both but not too
sure how that would play out. It looks to me that I have to decide on 2 or 3 digits from a list of seven
unused digits (4567890) If I choose to use 5 total digits then there are 21 possible pairs and if I choose to
play 6 total digits then I have to choose one of 35 trays. Maybe I should just pick 5 numbers at random
and as I am sure that if I calculate all the odds they would still be 1 in 575757 for the game, dam it. Hmmm,
what to do, what to do. I just checked and see that out of the last 1000 drawings that 416 had 6 digits
and 330 sets had 5 total digits. Let me see, I estimate based on population and distribution of sets within
the matrix that 5 digits make up approximately 33% and 6 digit lines make up around 41%. Maybe, just
maybe a two digits set will be drawn. Oh what should I do?
If 41% of all sets in the matrix have 6 digits and 33% have 5 total digits then there is a 74% chance that the
next drawing will have 5 or 6 digits. Hmmmmm, I think I will play 1-2-11-12-21 cause jimbe says I am wasting
my time and teaching a fallacy. Let me see, if my digit selections are incorrect then all hope of a 5of5 is lost but
maybe I will only miss by one digit and still be in the running for a 4of5 7.4 games out of every 10 games. If I miss
2 digits then I am still in the running for a 3of5. Matching any 2 numbers breaks even.
I conclude that playing 5 or 6 digit lines is the best option based on population and distribution of the matrix. If
I play fewer than 5 or more than 6 then I will not have any chance of winning 7.4 games of every 10. This is the
so called fallacy jimbe has pointed out so many times but notice how his arguments don't address the real issues.
Maybe he can't see his missconceptions concerning the digit system but I think he does but can't admit it because
it would make his job here a joke. He loves to do the twist so that everything spins in the direction he wants. I
watched a tv program last night about people on death row put there by people like him. These people twisted
the evidence and even lied to get a conviction. Sorry SOB's, to error is human but to practice it is an abomination.
By the way, last nights Show Me cash drawing was 2-12-18-33-35, digits 1-2-3-5-8, five digits 1-2-3 + 5 & 8.