Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 5:30 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

What are the odds

Topic closed. 193 replies. Last post 2 years ago by sandnan.

Page 10 of 13
PrintE-mailLink
RL-RANDOMLOGIC's avatar - usafce

United States
Member #59354
March 13, 2008
3962 Posts
Posted: October 24, 2014, 2:12 pm - IP Logged

Hi all

I just noticed an error in the D-trap program, The error is tied to the matrix values.  If you set the

first value, the number of "balls drawn" first then set the pool value, the pool value does not update

within the program.  This could prevent you from being able to enter digits into some cells. There are

2 ways to correct this for now, the first would be to set the number of balls in the pool first then set

the value for how many balls/numbers are drawn.   You could also set the matrix values then exit the

program and then restart it. 

Either method will work around the problem until the next update.  I am adding a string wheel for the

lexie digits so the next update will bump the total number of tools up to 8.  I should have it ready early

next week.

RL

Working on my Ph.D.  "University of hard Knocks"

I will consider the opinion that my winnings are a product of chance if you are willing to consider

they are not.  Many great discoveries come while searching for something else

USAF https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prime_Base_Engineer_Emergency_Force

US Flag Trump / 2016 & 2020  

bootleg233's avatar - Lottery-034.jpg
    Tn
    United States
    Member #54963
    September 4, 2007
    1164 Posts
    Posted: October 24, 2014, 2:20 pm - IP Logged

Hi all

I just noticed an error in the D-trap program, The error is tied to the matrix values.  If you set the

first value, the number of "balls drawn" first then set the pool value, the pool value does not update

within the program.  This could prevent you from being able to enter digits into some cells. There are

2 ways to correct this for now, the first would be to set the number of balls in the pool first then set

the value for how many balls/numbers are drawn.   You could also set the matrix values then exit the

program and then restart it. 

Either method will work around the problem until the next update.  I am adding a string wheel for the

lexie digits so the next update will bump the total number of tools up to 8.  I should have it ready early

next week.

RL

TypeCheers

WHEN IT FEELS THE WHOLE WORLD SUCKS!

RELAX.........IT'S ONLY GRAVITY Big Smile

I think I can I think I can!!!!

United States
      Member #59354
      March 13, 2008
      3962 Posts
      Posted: October 27, 2014, 9:38 pm - IP Logged

Hi all

I finished the lexie string wheel and should be able to find time to build a new setup file

sometime tomorrow and get it uploaded.  I will also have to build a video but thinking it

will be short as the new stuff is simple.  Here is a pic of the string wheel which is kinda

like the mini-lex but allows the user to input more than one digit for each position.  The

setup below produced 64 lines.  If using 3 digits for each position then the lines generated

would have been 792.

RL

lexie string wheel

I will consider the opinion that my winnings are a product of chance if you are willing to consider

bootleg233's avatar - Lottery-034.jpg
        Tn
        United States
        Member #54963
        September 4, 2007
        1164 Posts
        Posted: October 27, 2014, 10:43 pm - IP Logged

Hi all

I finished the lexie string wheel and should be able to find time to build a new setup file

sometime tomorrow and get it uploaded.  I will also have to build a video but thinking it

will be short as the new stuff is simple.  Here is a pic of the string wheel which is kinda

like the mini-lex but allows the user to input more than one digit for each position.  The

setup below produced 64 lines.  If using 3 digits for each position then the lines generated

would have been 792.

RL

lexie string wheel

Looking forward to it RL!!!!! Da Boot!!!

WHEN IT FEELS THE WHOLE WORLD SUCKS!

RELAX.........IT'S ONLY GRAVITY Big Smile

I think I can I think I can!!!!

United States
          Member #59354
          March 13, 2008
          3962 Posts
          Posted: October 28, 2014, 2:41 pm - IP Logged

Here are the download links.

Main program download 9-Tools.  I used the same link as the previous versions

https://app.box.com/s/w19oxj6ucptf1zyzgipz

First video, old tools

https://app.box.com/s/2yc20xaa69jth5ktui0h

Second video, new tools + database builder and instructions

https://app.box.com/s/3rutd6az268v4cnow4if

Note!  uninstall older version first.  The new version will install to

C:\RL's Tools, not C:\D-Trap so be aware when you navigate

to the game files.  This version already has PB, MM, EM and

few other games already included but the databases may be

a few games out of date.

I may have made a few mistakes in the video so be advised,  If you have questions just ask.

The first video is the same one from before and the second covers the new tools.  I may build

one more tool for the set which will is a filtering program.  I added it as a backup bank of filters

to my DMP program but don't use it.  Winsum gave me the idea several years ago and about a

year or so back I made a new version which I think will work well with these tools but several

mods will need to be made first.  Anyway, these tools are free and you can do whatever you want

with them.   Below is a pic of the stack filtering tool I may add later.

RL

stack-4

bgonçalves
            Brasil
            Member #92564
            June 9, 2010
            2122 Posts
            Posted: October 28, 2014, 3:09 pm - IP Logged

Hello, RL my system is Windows 8.1 Pro, 64 bit
            You can install?
              RL, you can make a conferee based on pairings
              Registered for a lottery pick 5.6 example, I choose the
            Numbers and see if the system will already have stakes of 5.6 Sweepstakes
              = Goal not ride past games that are equal at 5,6 Sweepstakes
              Past!

toobright's avatar - binary

Ireland
              Member #156049
              June 7, 2014
              7 Posts
              Posted: October 28, 2014, 8:09 pm - IP Logged

Here are the download links.

Main program download 9-Tools.  I used the same link as the previous versions

https://app.box.com/s/w19oxj6ucptf1zyzgipz

First video, old tools

https://app.box.com/s/2yc20xaa69jth5ktui0h

Second video, new tools + database builder and instructions

https://app.box.com/s/3rutd6az268v4cnow4if

Note!  uninstall older version first.  The new version will install to

C:\RL's Tools, not C:\D-Trap so be aware when you navigate

to the game files.  This version already has PB, MM, EM and

few other games already included but the databases may be

a few games out of date.

I may have made a few mistakes in the video so be advised,  If you have questions just ask.

The first video is the same one from before and the second covers the new tools.  I may build

one more tool for the set which will is a filtering program.  I added it as a backup bank of filters

to my DMP program but don't use it.  Winsum gave me the idea several years ago and about a

year or so back I made a new version which I think will work well with these tools but several

mods will need to be made first.  Anyway, these tools are free and you can do whatever you want

with them.   Below is a pic of the stack filtering tool I may add later.

RL

stack-4

Hi RL,

Just downloaded your new "package" successfully. Works great in Windows 7, looks very smart too! The instruction video is a great help too. Just wanted to say Thanks.. This is my first venture into the world of digits and lexies. Thanks again for such amazing work...

United States
                Member #59354
                March 13, 2008
                3962 Posts
                Posted: October 28, 2014, 10:49 pm - IP Logged

dr san

It should run on 8.1 64 bit but I have no way to test.  I think carbob is running win-8

so maybe he can chime in and let us know.

RL

CARBOB's avatar - FL LOTTERY_LOGO.png
                  ORLANDO, FLORIDA
                  United States
                  Member #4924
                  June 3, 2004
                  5893 Posts
                  Posted: October 29, 2014, 4:39 am - IP Logged

dr san

It should run on 8.1 64 bit but I have no way to test.  I think carbob is running win-8

so maybe he can chime in and let us know.

RL

It runs on 32 bit 8.1.

ORLANDO, FLORIDA
                    United States
                    Member #4924
                    June 3, 2004
                    5893 Posts
                    Posted: October 29, 2014, 7:47 am - IP Logged

RL,

Should I not be getting more than one digit in some of the columns?

Maybe the DB is setup wrong? Does spacing look correct?

10/28/2014 10 16 20 26 27
                    10/27/2014 26 28 29 35 36

United States
                      Member #59354
                      March 13, 2008
                      3962 Posts
                      Posted: October 29, 2014, 12:47 pm - IP Logged

Bob

Everything looks good, The results are based on the grid-pattern generated vs your games data.

You can run the same settings over and over and will get different results each time because the

grid values are selected at random.  For the run you made above the reason for the low overall

results is simply there were few matching patterns and it seems that the patterns that did match

show good data for some of the positions.  Both Position  1 & 2 show a 60% chance of hitting in

the next draw where positions 3, 4 and 6 only have 30% chance.   You can run the program as many 

times as necessary and then choose the position with the best hit values.  If you want results with

higher hitting values then try adjusting the grid up one or two values or lower the Pat-lo value.  The

tool works very much like the bias search except that the values being tested are not read in order.

As far as the format goes the first digit in the number set must fall on the 12th space from the left. 

RL

ORLANDO, FLORIDA
                        United States
                        Member #4924
                        June 3, 2004
                        5893 Posts
                        Posted: October 29, 2014, 1:06 pm - IP Logged

Thank you for the response and the tools, especially the Lexi wheel. That is a jewel.

I'm going to play these tonight. Will see what happens. LD 7 in p5 has not been drawn in 74 draws.

03 12 20 22 29   128372
                        03 12 20 22 31   128374
                        03 12 20 22 33   128376
                        03 12 20 22 34   128377
                        04 07 08 15 29   148372
                        04 07 08 15 31   148374
                        04 07 08 15 33   148376
                        04 07 08 15 34   148377
                        04 15 16 21 22   168372
                        04 15 16 21 24   168374
                        04 15 16 21 26   168376
                        04 15 16 21 27   168377
                        05 14 15 25 27   198372
                        05 14 15 25 29   198374
                        05 14 15 25 31   198376
                        05 14 15 25 32   198377

United States
                          Member #59354
                          March 13, 2008
                          3962 Posts
                          Posted: October 29, 2014, 1:56 pm - IP Logged

Hi all

If you want an idea of the processes used by the pattern recognition tools  then first take a look at this link,

http://www.dontveter.com/basisofai/char.html

The pattern recognition tools provided for download here use very similar methods to those covered

in the link with a few notable exceptions.  When applying this sort of AI to lottery pattern discovery

we don't have a list of characters to compare so what I do is record the values that show in the next

drawing after a pattern match is found. 

Lets say that I build 2 10X10 grids.  Each grid has 100 cells or boxes and in the first grid I load the last

100 digits that have shown for the game.  A pick-5 game has 5ea 2 digit numbers so a single set contains

10 digits.  To fill the entire 10x10 grid it would take 10 drawings. 

This is how the first grid is populated.  Next the program selects at random so many of the cells and records

the digits that are stored there.  Now the program builds the second 10x10 grid and fills it with like data but

starts assigning values with the second line of the database. 

Next the program checks the values it stored from the first grid against the same cells in the second grid.  Anytime

it finds a perfect match it records the information from the previous set.  The program continues the second process

repopulating the second grid dropping down one line in the database each time until it reaches the end of the

database. 

The idea behind it is this, if patterns exist in the main data then the information stored should be a continuance of

those patterns.  The results collected should give us a very good probability of which digits have the best chance of

showing in the next draw.  The program highlights the top hitting values for each position but that does not mean that

value will show in the next drawing but shows what has hit most often in the past after the initial pattern used.   Will

the pattern continue?  The only way to know for certain is to wait until the next drawing.

If every game followed a pattern then it would be a snap to hit the JP's but they don't.  The best method of using these

pattern recognition tools would be to make many runs and select maybe one or two of the best hitting values for a position. 

This will help in two ways, it will first prevent JP sharing and can be used in single line play.  I suggest that if playing on a

low budget to select one line using the lexie tool and one line using the digit tool.    Also don't forget to make digit counts

and apply the logic covered at the first of the post.  Have fun, it's a game.   Jackpots come and go and IMHO any prize level

win is good, even those that break even.

RL

United States
                            Member #59354
                            March 13, 2008
                            3962 Posts
                            Posted: October 29, 2014, 2:03 pm - IP Logged

Thank you for the response and the tools, especially the Lexi wheel. That is a jewel.

I'm going to play these tonight. Will see what happens. LD 7 in p5 has not been drawn in 74 draws.

03 12 20 22 29   128372
                            03 12 20 22 31   128374
                            03 12 20 22 33   128376
                            03 12 20 22 34   128377
                            04 07 08 15 29   148372
                            04 07 08 15 31   148374
                            04 07 08 15 33   148376
                            04 07 08 15 34   148377
                            04 15 16 21 22   168372
                            04 15 16 21 24   168374
                            04 15 16 21 26   168376
                            04 15 16 21 27   168377
                            05 14 15 25 27   198372
                            05 14 15 25 29   198374
                            05 14 15 25 31   198376
                            05 14 15 25 32   198377

Bob

In my hurry to create the lexie string wheel I was not able tp add the speed step which increases the

speed.  The smaller games like my 5-39 will process in a couple seconds but my 6-44 takes around 15.

The speed step code will process almost any matrix in less than 5 seconds but it depends on how many

digits are selected and the number of positions used.  In my personal play I work on picking 1 digit for

each of the first 4 positions and let the last 2 run wild.  This will many times produce only lines that match

3 or more numbers.  This type of setup will produce 100 lines but since they all pay 10 to 1 it's not too

hard to cut the 100 down to whatever level.

P.S.  That's assuming my selections are correct

RL

United States
                              Member #59354
                              March 13, 2008
                              3962 Posts
                              Posted: October 29, 2014, 2:27 pm - IP Logged

Bob

If you have a excel program to analyze digits that will work with the databases created 

here, I am sure others would put it to work. I could rewrite the converter tool so that it

adds the lexie values to the file if your program does not calculate them.  Steve might

also have something that would help.

RL

Page 10 of 13