Welcome Guest
You last visited December 5, 2016, 3:33 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

What are the odds

Topic closed. 193 replies. Last post 2 years ago by sandnan.

Page 8 of 13
PrintE-mailLink
retxx's avatar - mrthumbs
BOSTON
United States
Member #48
September 9, 2001
3584 Posts
Posted: October 8, 2014, 10:54 am - IP Logged

sorry for interrupting rl but wonder if you might still have you old program digit master pro could you p-ost the link to it?Iwould like to try using it. thanks.

RL-RANDOMLOGIC's avatar - usafce

United States
    Member #59354
    March 13, 2008
    3964 Posts
    Posted: October 8, 2014, 8:04 pm - IP Logged

retxx

I took DMP down a year or two back, it's still in use and I am working on version 10.0 but it's my personal

version.  The main reason I don't still post it for download is the live update.  I don't have a website for

the program to access for updates.    In the past I tried using free sites that maintained a drawing

database for all lotteries but any time the web page made changes the live update would stop working.

The second reason is that as the program changes options the instructions also need updated.  I don't

have time to support another release.  If I start giving it out again I will get bombarded with request for

one thing of another.  The older version was downloaded over 10,000 times and I got about that many

emails.  I am not a lottery software company, the stuff I post was created for personal use, some of which

I decided to share.   Thanks for asking but I have to say no, hope you understand.

RL

Working on my Ph.D.  "University of hard Knocks"

I will consider the opinion that my winnings are a product of chance if you are willing to consider

they are not.  Many great discoveries come while searching for something else

USAF https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prime_Base_Engineer_Emergency_Force

US Flag Trump / 2016 & 2020  

United States
      Member #159729
      October 5, 2014
      12 Posts
      Posted: October 9, 2014, 3:15 pm - IP Logged

retxx

I took DMP down a year or two back, it's still in use and I am working on version 10.0 but it's my personal

version.  The main reason I don't still post it for download is the live update.  I don't have a website for

the program to access for updates.    In the past I tried using free sites that maintained a drawing

database for all lotteries but any time the web page made changes the live update would stop working.

The second reason is that as the program changes options the instructions also need updated.  I don't

have time to support another release.  If I start giving it out again I will get bombarded with request for

one thing of another.  The older version was downloaded over 10,000 times and I got about that many

emails.  I am not a lottery software company, the stuff I post was created for personal use, some of which

I decided to share.   Thanks for asking but I have to say no, hope you understand.

RL

Why not be smart? And sell your program?

At $30.00 a copy, you will make a bundle for time spent.

The world is wicked RL, some that download will try to copy and use it in their program that they sell.

You should be compensated for your time.

United States
        Member #159729
        October 5, 2014
        12 Posts
        Posted: October 9, 2014, 3:22 pm - IP Logged

RL

I have your DMP, and it updates fine.

I plan to use it to predict the lexie values. if I get 3 correct, as you know I can have winning tickets.

The secret to cracking the lottery is the lexie values, as you do not need to be 100% accurate.

Most State lottery websites, will allow a programmer to up date through their site.

bootleg233's avatar - Lottery-034.jpg
          Tn
          United States
          Member #54963
          September 4, 2007
          1164 Posts
          Posted: October 9, 2014, 3:27 pm - IP Logged

Why not be smart? And sell your program?

At $30.00 a copy, you will make a bundle for time spent.

The world is wicked RL, some that download will try to copy and use it in their program that they sell.

You should be compensated for your time.

Im sure RL has thought of all this! And yes there are terrible people trying to get anything they can from whomever but I for one am very thankful for rl winsumlosesum manual and many many on the long list for being kind enough to share and try to help others get just the smallest piece of the pie!! Plus they also get feedback from users and who knows maybe all can come up with there right digits numbers sets whatever so we may all get a shot!! THANKS RL FOR ABSOLUTELY EVERYTHING! !

WHEN IT FEELS THE WHOLE WORLD SUCKS!

RELAX.........IT'S ONLY GRAVITY Big Smile

I think I can I think I can!!!!

United States
            Member #59354
            March 13, 2008
            3964 Posts
            Posted: October 10, 2014, 1:20 am - IP Logged

professor

Which version of DMP do you have?  I have yet to see a lottery program worth paying money for.

RL

I will consider the opinion that my winnings are a product of chance if you are willing to consider

United States
              Member #59354
              March 13, 2008
              3964 Posts
              Posted: October 10, 2014, 1:19 pm - IP Logged

professor

Only two people in the US have a new enough version that the live update works, The older

versions use a web-site that no longer exist.  Be very interested where you got your version.

RL

United States
                Member #159729
                October 5, 2014
                12 Posts
                Posted: October 10, 2014, 9:20 pm - IP Logged

professor

Only two people in the US have a new enough version that the live update works, The older

versions use a web-site that no longer exist.  Be very interested where you got your version.

RL

I PM you.

United States
                  Member #59354
                  March 13, 2008
                  3964 Posts
                  Posted: October 12, 2014, 10:54 am - IP Logged

Hi all

I just wanted to reiterate that the tools provided are meant to help understand digit theory.

Digit theory is a conditional method that requires picking and or placing digits so that the sets

produced will have better overall odds for winning a prize.  D-Trap is nothing more that a digit

wheeling tool that converts positional digits to number sets.  DNWSA is a digit tool that does

the same thing but does not require placing digits by positions.  The digit calculator will show

positional digit shows for both left and right positions for any pick-4 , 5 or 6 number matrix up

to 75 numbers.  The analysis tool will show the prize breakdown for most draw files created by

these or other programs.   These tools do not require databases and none are included. 

The tools have been downloaded around 100 times and I wanted to make sure everyone knows

what is being offered here.

RL

bootleg233's avatar - Lottery-034.jpg
                    Tn
                    United States
                    Member #54963
                    September 4, 2007
                    1164 Posts
                    Posted: October 12, 2014, 11:04 am - IP Logged

Hi all

I just wanted to reiterate that the tools provided are meant to help understand digit theory.

Digit theory is a conditional method that requires picking and or placing digits so that the sets

produced will have better overall odds for winning a prize.  D-Trap is nothing more that a digit

wheeling tool that converts positional digits to number sets.  DNWSA is a digit tool that does

the same thing but does not require placing digits by positions.  The digit calculator will show

positional digit shows for both left and right positions for any pick-4 , 5 or 6 number matrix up

to 75 numbers.  The analysis tool will show the prize breakdown for most draw files created by

these or other programs.   These tools do not require databases and none are included. 

The tools have been downloaded around 100 times and I wanted to make sure everyone knows

RL

Absolutely RL!!!!!!!!!! Much appreciated!!! Da Boot!!!!!!!!!!!

WHEN IT FEELS THE WHOLE WORLD SUCKS!

RELAX.........IT'S ONLY GRAVITY Big Smile

I think I can I think I can!!!!

United States
                      Member #159729
                      October 5, 2014
                      12 Posts
                      Posted: October 13, 2014, 2:58 pm - IP Logged

Hi all

RL

Thanks RL.

We will gladly accept the crumbs, falling from the table.

Do you have a program that can help predict the liexe values, based on draw history?

It can be a small program like the series already given.

If you write such a program it will be a nice addition to what you have so generously and freely given away.

United States
                        Member #59354
                        March 13, 2008
                        3964 Posts
                        Posted: October 13, 2014, 11:58 pm - IP Logged

Professor

The type of program you are looking for would require a database.  I could provide a converter

tool but the user would need to keep and maintain a database for the game they want to play.

Helping predict the values is quite another story.  About all I could do in this department is add

a few stats to the converted file.  Below is a example file created for a pick-3 game which is very

similar to playing the lexie.  It's not much but I could add a few other stats but in the end the

user will have to decide which values to play.

RL 

LOWEST DIGIT
                        0 HIT=279 L/D->--**---*------*-*-*---*--**---****--*-*-----*--*-*---***-----*--
                        1 HIT=213 L/D->----*-*--*-----*--------*---*------*------**--*----*----**------
                        2 HIT=158 L/D->-----*--*--------*-----*---*----------------------*-*-----*-*-*-
                        3 HIT=138 L/D->**--------*--------**--------*-------*---------------------*----
                        4 HIT= 84 L/D->-------------*---------------------------*---------------------*
                        5 HIT= 69 L/D->-----------*---------*------------------*-----------------------
                        6 HIT= 31 L/D->---------------------------------------*--------*---------------
                        7 HIT= 18 L/D->----------------------------------*----------*------------------
                        8 HIT= 11 L/D->------------*---------------------------------------------------

HIGHEST DIGIT
                        0 HIT=  1 L/D->----------------------------------------------------------------
                        1 HIT= 10 L/D->--------------------------*-------------------------------------
                        2 HIT= 33 L/D->-------------------------*------------*-----------*-------------
                        3 HIT= 36 L/D->----------------------------------------------------------------
                        4 HIT= 62 L/D->----*-------------*-----------*------------*--------------*-----
                        5 HIT= 86 L/D->--*------*----*--*--*--------------------------------*-------**-
                        6 HIT=130 L/D->*---------------*----------*------------------**----*-*---------
                        7 HIT=158 L/D->-----*--*----*-*-----*-*---------*--------*-------------*-------
                        8 HIT=220 L/D->---*--**---*-------*--------*--*-------*----**-----*---*--------
                        9 HIT=265 L/D->-*--------*-*---------*-*----*--*-****--**------**-------*-**--*

DIGIT 0
                        ALL-P HIT=279 L/D->--**---*------*-*-*---*--**---****--*-*-----*--*-*---***----
                        POS-1 HIT=102 L/D->-------*--------*---------*------*----*--------------*------
                        POS-2 HIT=113 L/D->--------------*---*------------*----*-*--------*-*----*-----
                        POS-3 HIT=106 L/D->--**------------------*--*----*-*-----------*----------*----

DIGIT 1
                        ALL-P HIT=268 L/D->----*-**-*----**--------***-*-*----*------***-**---*----**--
                        POS-1 HIT= 98 L/D->----*-*-------*---------------*------------*-------*-----*--
                        POS-2 HIT=102 L/D->-------*-*-----*---------**-*------*--------*---------------
                        POS-3 HIT=105 L/D->------------------------*-*---------------**--**--------*---

DIGIT 2
                        ALL-P HIT=258 L/D->-----*--**-------*-----*-*-**---*-----*-----------*-**----*-
                        POS-1 HIT= 99 L/D->-----*---*---------------*--*---*-----------------*---------
                        POS-2 HIT= 87 L/D->-----------------*-----*--------------------------*--*----*-
                        POS-3 HIT= 93 L/D->--------*------------------*----------*-----------*-*-----*-

DIGIT 3
                        ALL-P HIT=269 L/D->***-**----*------*-**--**----*---*--**----------------*----*
                        POS-1 HIT=104 L/D->-**--------------*-----**----------------------------------*
                        POS-2 HIT=111 L/D->*---**----*--------*---------*------------------------------
                        POS-3 HIT= 88 L/D->*------------------**------------*--**----------------*-----

DIGIT 4
                        ALL-P HIT=260 L/D->----*--------*--*-*-*------*-**----------*-*--------*---*-*-
                        POS-1 HIT= 98 L/D->------------------*--------*-*-----------*----------------*-
                        POS-2 HIT= 95 L/D->-------------*--*---*---------*------------*--------*---*---
                        POS-3 HIT= 91 L/D->----*-------------*-----------------------------------------

DIGIT 5
                        ALL-P HIT=262 L/D->--*------*-*--*--*--**------------------*-*----------*-*----
                        POS-1 HIT= 96 L/D->--------------------**------------------*-*-----------------
                        POS-2 HIT= 88 L/D->--*------------------*---------------------------------*----
                        POS-3 HIT=110 L/D->---------*-*--*--*-----------------------------------*------

DIGIT 6
                        ALL-P HIT=270 L/D->*-----*--------**----------*-----------***----****--*-*--*--
                        POS-1 HIT= 95 L/D->*--------------*------------------------------**-*--*-*-----
                        POS-2 HIT= 95 L/D->------*--------------------*-----------*-*----*-------------
                        POS-3 HIT=121 L/D->----------------*----------------------**-------*--------*--

DIGIT 7
                        ALL-P HIT=271 L/D->-*---*--*--*-*-*-----***-------*-***------*--*-----*----*--*
                        POS-1 HIT= 93 L/D->--------*----*--------*------------*--------------------*---
                        POS-2 HIT=115 L/D->-*------*--*---------------------*--------*--*-----*-------*
                        POS-3 HIT= 95 L/D->-----*-------*-*-----*-*-------*--*-------------------------

DIGIT 8
                        ALL-P HIT=271 L/D->---*--**---**------*--------*--*-----*-*----**--*--*---*----
                        POS-1 HIT=111 L/D->---*-------**------*-----------*-------*----**--*------*----
                        POS-2 HIT=105 L/D->---*---------------------------------*----------------------
                        POS-3 HIT= 88 L/D->------**--------------------*----------------*-----*--------

DIGIT 9
                        ALL-P HIT=265 L/D->-*--------*-*---------*-*----*--*-****--**------**-------*-*
                        POS-1 HIT=105 L/D->----------*-----------------------*-**----------------------
                        POS-2 HIT= 90 L/D->------------*---------*-*-------*-*-----*-------*--------*--
                        POS-3 HIT=104 L/D->-*--------*-*----------------*-----*-----*-------*---------*

Box Pairs
                        00= 41                 
                        01= 55  11= 34               
                        02= 57  12= 57  22= 20             
                        03= 46  13= 47  23= 55  33= 31           
                        04= 55  14= 49  24= 56  34= 54  44= 24         
                        05= 45  15= 53  25= 43  35= 60  45= 49  55= 32       
                        06= 66  16= 51  26= 49  36= 50  46= 54  56= 50  66= 41     
                        07= 55  17= 45  27= 54  37= 46  47= 56  57= 53  67= 49  77= 31   
                        08= 56  18= 55  28= 48  38= 57  48= 45  58= 53  68= 53  78= 56  88= 29 
                        09= 52  19= 45  29= 40  39= 63  49= 54  59= 55  69= 51  79= 63  89= 51  99= 34

United States
                          Member #59354
                          March 13, 2008
                          3964 Posts
                          Posted: October 14, 2014, 12:08 am - IP Logged

Boot

Have you had any success with any of the tools.  When I started this post it was mostly meant as a means

to analyze digit play.  If interest takes off for any of the these I might be willing to start a systems post and

put a little more effort into it. 

RL

United States
                            Member #59354
                            March 13, 2008
                            3964 Posts
                            Posted: October 14, 2014, 12:19 am - IP Logged

The thought just came to me that the old pattern recognition tool might be of some use for analyzing

lexie digits to play.  I would have to make a few mods but if interest picks up and people are willing to

create and maintain a database then I will do it. 

Here is a pic of the DMP version of the pattern recognition tool for digit selection.

pat-rec

United States
                              Member #59354
                              March 13, 2008
                              3964 Posts
                              Posted: October 14, 2014, 1:16 am - IP Logged

I will elaborate a bit on the tool above, what this tool does is first load the last 10 games into a 10X10 grid.

In the pic above I hit the random button and it selects anywhere from 6 to 12 digits within the grid which are

highlighted in black.  The program then drops one line down in the history of the game and compares it to the

digits selected for matches.  When it finds a perfect match it then records the digits that hit in the next drawing.

It continues to do this until it reaches the end of the database.  In the pic above you can see that it found 13 

exact matches within the database for the random digit selection.   The data strings to the right show the hits

for each digit that hit in the next drawing, (-) = miss or did not show and (x) = hit in the next drawing.  If the

strings of matching data indicate a pattern then the ones with the most hits should appear in the next drawing

based on the history of the game.  Digits 1, 2 and 3 for my 5-39 are played without much thought but if you look

at digit 8 you will see it's 2 games/patterns out and has hit 10 out of 13 or 77%.  Selecting 6 to 12 digits for the

search pattern gives billions and billions of possible patterns which can be searched.  The program also gives the

user the option to select patterns manually if desired.  The program can be ran in step mode or automatic mode.

When ran in auto it can process thousands of patterns in a few seconds and then do a average projection based

on the sum of all the test.  If patterns exist within the history this tool should give us the best values to play for

the next game, in theory anyways.   I don't personally hold to this type of analysis, not that there are not patterns

to be found, it's that when I play them a few don't come up.  However if a person wanted to run thousands of searches

and if any real patterns exist, then it should be dead on.   Drawing machines, both ball and RNG's have common setup

traits that might affect the sets produced.  If the ball holders are loaded in the same manner as a previous drawing

before they are dropped into the main hopper or the seed value of a RNG is very close to a previous seed then the

numbers drawn might be very close to a past drawing.  The lexie is nice in that if we pick the correct digits then we

will have one line to play, NO FILTERING and a JP win. 

RL

Page 8 of 13