Welcome Guest
You last visited December 3, 2016, 1:41 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

What are the odds

Topic closed. 193 replies. Last post 2 years ago by sandnan.

Page 9 of 13
PrintE-mailLink
RL-RANDOMLOGIC's avatar - usafce

United States
Member #59354
March 13, 2008
3962 Posts
Posted: October 14, 2014, 1:23 am - IP Logged

Also notice digit (0), it shows a perfect hit-skip-hit-skip type of pattern, will it continue, ???????????

RL

Working on my Ph.D.  "University of hard Knocks"

I will consider the opinion that my winnings are a product of chance if you are willing to consider

they are not.  Many great discoveries come while searching for something else

USAF https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prime_Base_Engineer_Emergency_Force

US Flag Trump / 2016 & 2020  

United States
    Member #59354
    March 13, 2008
    3962 Posts
    Posted: October 14, 2014, 1:53 am - IP Logged

I just checked the next draw

DAY  DATE       NUMBERS                  Digits
    ==========================================
    MON  10/13/14   17 21 23 29 37      1-2-3-7-9

Notice digit 8 and 0.  Digit 8 did not show which was the most probable while digit (0) did not show

so the pattern continued.  Digits 1-2-3 are omitted from this analysis.

Digits 7 and 9 could have been interpreted as having a good chance while digits 4 and 5, would have

been blocked.  I guess it's how one chooses to make the final decision that make the difference.  These

results are also the product of one search but it explains my distrust of using patterns taken from random

data.  Overall I think the digit 8 data was the most misleading but  that's my interpretation of the data.

Some may have blocked digit 8 for whatever reason.   Every lottery system I have ever built requires at

least one user input or guess.  Predictors however use guesses which are programmed in.

RL

I will consider the opinion that my winnings are a product of chance if you are willing to consider

bootleg233's avatar - Lottery-034.jpg
      Tn
      United States
      Member #54963
      September 4, 2007
      1164 Posts
      Posted: October 14, 2014, 5:28 am - IP Logged

Boot

Have you had any success with any of the tools.  When I started this post it was mostly meant as a means

to analyze digit play.  If interest takes off for any of the these I might be willing to start a systems post and

put a little more effort into it. 

RL

RL ive just been trying different things with all of the programs I have got from you! Not been playing in store much still just trying to get it all together lol. Ive had a few pretty good hits on computer but just trying to get the sets cut down! What I have been doing thats pretty good is I choose my digits in dtrap run it and then the sets I get from it I save then run them in dmp and use rac to cut them down! But there are just different things ive been trying! But love any programs by you and do not worry when I hit the jp I WILL spot you a reward! Thanks and still trying!! Da Boot!

WHEN IT FEELS THE WHOLE WORLD SUCKS!

RELAX.........IT'S ONLY GRAVITY Big Smile

I think I can I think I can!!!!

United States
        Member #59354
        March 13, 2008
        3962 Posts
        Posted: October 14, 2014, 6:05 am - IP Logged

Boot

Sounds good, DMP can function just like the DNWSA program if you set the lowest value for the

digits that you are testing to (1) and set all the unused digits to 0/0.  Next run RFW then RAC.

It should give better results as the RAC is a advanced version of DNWSA.   Come to think of it,

I never finished the RAC option either.  I think about half the stuff used in DMP was never coded

to it's full potential.   Never enough time or I am too easily distracted by something else.

RL

United States
          Member #159729
          October 5, 2014
          12 Posts
          Posted: October 14, 2014, 8:48 pm - IP Logged

The thought just came to me that the old pattern recognition tool might be of some use for analyzing

lexie digits to play.  I would have to make a few mods but if interest picks up and people are willing to

create and maintain a database then I will do it. 

Here is a pic of the DMP version of the pattern recognition tool for digit selection.

pat-rec

Hi RL

I had in mind a much simpler tool, where one maintains and input their own data base of the draws.

Its not that hard to do, just tedious a bit. I have inputted over two hundred cash five data in programs by typing it in.

And after you input the data, the program converts each draw into its liexe.

Now to predict the next liexe, I would simply watch the liexe data generated for each draw, AND USE MY MYSTICAL AND Intuitive PART OF MY BRAIN TO PREDICT THE NEXT LIEXE !!

After a while I should get 3 liexe at least correct, leading to many winning tickets.

RL I think the more complicated one gets in analyzing , they miss the boat, or in this case the winning tickets.

Why not use your Quantum Computer (YOUR BRAIN)  to do the predictions?

Tn
            United States
            Member #54963
            September 4, 2007
            1164 Posts
            Posted: October 14, 2014, 9:04 pm - IP Logged

Boot

Sounds good, DMP can function just like the DNWSA program if you set the lowest value for the

digits that you are testing to (1) and set all the unused digits to 0/0.  Next run RFW then RAC.

It should give better results as the RAC is a advanced version of DNWSA.   Come to think of it,

I never finished the RAC option either.  I think about half the stuff used in DMP was never coded

to it's full potential.   Never enough time or I am too easily distracted by something else.

RL

Thanks RL!! Appreciated!  Da Boot.

United States
              Member #159729
              October 5, 2014
              12 Posts
              Posted: October 14, 2014, 9:06 pm - IP Logged

I will elaborate a bit on the tool above, what this tool does is first load the last 10 games into a 10X10 grid.

In the pic above I hit the random button and it selects anywhere from 6 to 12 digits within the grid which are

highlighted in black.  The program then drops one line down in the history of the game and compares it to the

digits selected for matches.  When it finds a perfect match it then records the digits that hit in the next drawing.

It continues to do this until it reaches the end of the database.  In the pic above you can see that it found 13 

exact matches within the database for the random digit selection.   The data strings to the right show the hits

for each digit that hit in the next drawing, (-) = miss or did not show and (x) = hit in the next drawing.  If the

strings of matching data indicate a pattern then the ones with the most hits should appear in the next drawing

based on the history of the game.  Digits 1, 2 and 3 for my 5-39 are played without much thought but if you look

at digit 8 you will see it's 2 games/patterns out and has hit 10 out of 13 or 77%.  Selecting 6 to 12 digits for the

search pattern gives billions and billions of possible patterns which can be searched.  The program also gives the

user the option to select patterns manually if desired.  The program can be ran in step mode or automatic mode.

When ran in auto it can process thousands of patterns in a few seconds and then do a average projection based

on the sum of all the test.  If patterns exist within the history this tool should give us the best values to play for

the next game, in theory anyways.   I don't personally hold to this type of analysis, not that there are not patterns

to be found, it's that when I play them a few don't come up.  However if a person wanted to run thousands of searches

and if any real patterns exist, then it should be dead on.   Drawing machines, both ball and RNG's have common setup

traits that might affect the sets produced.  If the ball holders are loaded in the same manner as a previous drawing

before they are dropped into the main hopper or the seed value of a RNG is very close to a previous seed then the

numbers drawn might be very close to a past drawing.  The lexie is nice in that if we pick the correct digits then we

will have one line to play, NO FILTERING and a JP win. 

RL

RL

Please note I am talking about liexe not digits.

I think this tool would be far more valuable if it does the same thing with the liexe history of the draws, rather than digits.

United States
                Member #59354
                March 13, 2008
                3962 Posts
                Posted: October 15, 2014, 3:50 am - IP Logged

Professor

So was I

RL

LEX PREDICTOR

United States
                  Member #59354
                  March 13, 2008
                  3962 Posts
                  Posted: October 15, 2014, 9:28 am - IP Logged

Just want to let everyone know that I will be very busy for the next several days and may not

have any time to work on lottery related projects.  I most likely won't be able to finish the next

rounds of tools until the end of nets week.

RL

bgonçalves
                    Brasil
                    Member #92564
                    June 9, 2010
                    2122 Posts
                    Posted: October 15, 2014, 9:38 am - IP Logged

Hello, RL, analysis of the endings of the digits 0-9, the vertical position by position
                    Seems more prevesivel taking into account the factor of equilibrium output of digits 0-9
                    By position, in a certain number of draws. RL, as you would use the 49/6
                      Hows it were two pick3? example,
                    12,15,16,25,36,45 = last digit = 2,5,6,5,6,5
                    Filter patterns may be 5.5 or half by half, of 0 to 9
                    There are line drawings of past that does not leave even a number to the next
                      Ie there invertalos of sequences of past pairings that does not leave even a number to the next (last draw), you could use as filter
                    example
                    05 06 18 24 36 48
                    16 17,25,37,39,41 last draw
                      Ie use lines sweepstakes has happened to filter

Tn
                      United States
                      Member #54963
                      September 4, 2007
                      1164 Posts
                      Posted: October 15, 2014, 9:39 am - IP Logged

Just want to let everyone know that I will be very busy for the next several days and may not

have any time to work on lottery related projects.  I most likely won't be able to finish the next

rounds of tools until the end of nets week.

RL

Its all good RL do what ya got to do we be here!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks Da Boot.

United States
                        Member #59354
                        March 13, 2008
                        3962 Posts
                        Posted: October 20, 2014, 11:56 am - IP Logged

Hi all

Had a little free time this weekend and was able to finish the lexie pattern recognition program and

also created a database converter.   The converter will provide a link to a webpage that keeps simi-

updated list for many games.   I am also working on a digit version like the lexie and hope to have

it finished and uploaded sometime this week.  I will make a small video but everything is perty straight

forward.  The databases can be created in just a few steps and anyone who can copy and paste will

have no problems.  Here is a pic of the toolls I have done.

RL

finished

Tn
                          United States
                          Member #54963
                          September 4, 2007
                          1164 Posts
                          Posted: October 20, 2014, 4:06 pm - IP Logged

Hi all

Had a little free time this weekend and was able to finish the lexie pattern recognition program and

also created a database converter.   The converter will provide a link to a webpage that keeps simi-

updated list for many games.   I am also working on a digit version like the lexie and hope to have

it finished and uploaded sometime this week.  I will make a small video but everything is perty straight

forward.  The databases can be created in just a few steps and anyone who can copy and paste will

have no problems.  Here is a pic of the toolls I have done.

RL

finished

Looking forward to it RL!!!!!!!!!! Da Boot!!!!!!!!!

Warren, MI
                            United States
                            Member #160169
                            October 20, 2014
                            59 Posts
                            Posted: October 22, 2014, 1:53 pm - IP Logged

Hi RL thank you for the program. I'm new to these forums and the concept of manipulating digits to have better outcomes on the lottery but I'm very interested in this. Is there anyone on here that could point me to some books that I can read on this topic or are they all shams. Also, to stay on topic with this. I watched your video (RL) on the program that you made. I also used the explanation that you gave in 3 parts to make my own set of 24 numbers for the Fantasy 5 Michigan 5-39 game in the past 20 days. However, I'm not sure where to go from here. How do I use these numbers to plug in the program to get less sets of 5 numbers (that are very accurate winning numbers of course) so if I buy $15 worth of these $1 tickets I will most likely win prizes that match (2,3,4 combinations) out of 5? If this question seems a bit redundant and annoying I understand.. I just read through this topic about 2-3 times and still feel overwhelmed on how to go on about this and make my own decision on which numbers to choose. If anyone can point me out to some topics/books/mathmetical concepts on here that could help noobies like me out it would be greatly appreciated. Thank You

United States
                              Member #59354
                              March 13, 2008
                              3962 Posts
                              Posted: October 23, 2014, 11:02 am - IP Logged

mikemmk1990

I don't know of any books but I have never really looked, the idea here is to gain an advantage but

that is based on the users ability to select digits.   The game is random and as such there is no secure

method of selection. 

The  overall odds for a JP win are better for the lines generated from a pool of 24 numbers selected using

typical methods but only because there are many more lines that can be generated.  If however a person

is not put off by winning more lower level prizes which will reduce the overall cost then playing digits should

qualify as a acceptable option. 

Playing digit is nothing but a filtering process but then only if certain conditions are included.  In the earlier

post I gave a few examples using digits.  The idea behind my digit system is quite simple.  First, if my selections

are correct than regardless of how many lines are produced they will have better overall odds than playing 24

numbers in regular fashion.   The process of building sets where each digit selected must show at least once

in the set generated acts as a filter.    It should be simple to see how this also has an affect on the number of

lower prizes it will trap.   Selecting 24 numbers to wheel using other methods will produce many more lines

which will give better overall odds of a JP win but one has to consider that regardless of how many lines are

generated, only one set will be drawn.  There is no way to improve one's chances for hitting that one line.  What

we are left with is trying to trap as many lower level prizes in the smallest group possible while making the fewest

choices.  For me, playing digits does this.   I find it easier to pick 5 or 6 digits from a pool of 10 than trying to

select 24 from a pool of 39.  I mentioned earlier in the post that the digits 1-2-3 are very easy so I am left with 

choosing the remaining 2 or 3 digits from a pool of 7, (4-5-6-7-8-9-0)

Nothing magical going on here, It's just easier for me to work with 10 digits than it is to work with 39 numbers. 

If my digit setup is correct, it will produce far better overall odds regardless of which lines I choose to play from

those generated.   When selecting numbers to wheel one can calculate the chances of matching so many numbers

for the next draw using this simple method.  Lets say that you pick 24 numbers from a pool of 39.  24/39=.615 and

.615*5 numbers = 3.07.  So we can expect that any 24 numbers selected and wheeled will average 3 of 5 for this

game.  We must also remember that these 24 numbers will produce 42,504 lines from which we are faced with selecting

a few in hopes of getting one of those 3of5 prizes.   There are wheels that give guaranteed wins with fewer lines but

a 24 number wheel is also going to cost quite a bit to play.  If we cut one line from those wheeled we run the risk of

loosing and cancel out the guaranteed prize.

Selecting which lines from those generated from digits requires picking for the best coverage.  Study the lines generated

and pay attention to the first 3 numbers in the lines then try to cover as many different sets as your budget allows.  There

are other tips and tricks I could give but they would require software  to make the calculations.  The DNWSA tool is about

the best I can offer here which will sort the numbers into groups from which the user must make choices.  Make after the fact

runs each game and see which groups the winning numbers fall in.  When doing this also keep in mind the digits in play and

the total number of digits used because this has an effect on which groups are more likely to contain the winning numbers. 

Every matrix will be a little different and it takes practice so be  patient.

RL

Page 9 of 13