Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 11:56 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

What are the odds

Topic closed. 193 replies. Last post 2 years ago by sandnan.

Page 12 of 13
PrintE-mailLink
RL-RANDOMLOGIC's avatar - usafce

United States
Member #59354
March 13, 2008
3985 Posts
Posted: November 2, 2014, 10:08 am - IP Logged

Hi all

Just wanted to know if anyone else has had the problem mentioned above, I restarted my

my computer and have not had the problem since.  I am still clueless as to what caused

this but thinking it was a product of windows.  If no one else has had this happen then I

will stop looking for a cause, might have been a fluke.

RL

Working on my Ph.D.  "University of hard Knocks"

I will consider the opinion that my winnings are a product of chance if you are willing to consider

they are not.  Many great discoveries come while searching for something else

USAF https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prime_Base_Engineer_Emergency_Force

US Flag Trump / 2016 & 2020  

CARBOB's avatar - FL LOTTERY_LOGO.png
    ORLANDO, FLORIDA
    United States
    Member #4924
    June 3, 2004
    5912 Posts
    Posted: November 2, 2014, 10:33 am - IP Logged

Hi all

Just wanted to know if anyone else has had the problem mentioned above, I restarted my

my computer and have not had the problem since.  I am still clueless as to what caused

this but thinking it was a product of windows.  If no one else has had this happen then I

will stop looking for a cause, might have been a fluke.

RL

Haven't seen it.

United States
      Member #59354
      March 13, 2008
      3985 Posts
      Posted: November 3, 2014, 4:09 pm - IP Logged

Bob

If you don't mind checking every so often I would appreciate it.  The lexie string wheel loads a lot of

data into memory and I wonder if the file is somehow related to a possible windows error.  I often have

a bunch of other programs running while I am writing/compiling programs which may be the cause.

I know it's impossible for the program it's self to create the file but only noticed it after running the

string wheel right after a compile.  Anyway, thanks for the reply.

I am thinking of adding the steps program so that the lexie can be analyzed digit by digit.  The step

program codes the digits into a 3 digit code.   The user then analyzes the 3 digit strings and selects one

choice from each step.  IF the three choices are correct, "the ones with the yellow background" then the

correct digit will be produced.  The first string has three choices and steps two and three have two.

The biggest problem would be keeping all the tools in sync.  If a person is only playing 1 game then it would

not be a problem but if playing several then close attention will need be paid to the game that is loaded.

The pic below shows my P-3 and P-4 version but the number games would be the same with the exception

there would be more positions.  Here I have set step-1 to (2) and steps 2 and 3 to (1).  This produced digit

3 for the first number in my p-3 game.  I did not analyze the data and just set the three steps to produce a

value which is displayed in the lower text box.  The tool uses a simple bias search to control the data displayed.

RL

steps

RL

I will consider the opinion that my winnings are a product of chance if you are willing to consider

Horwood NL
        Canada
        Member #70613
        February 6, 2009
        296 Posts
        Posted: November 3, 2014, 6:25 pm - IP Logged

RL

I've had no problems with any of the programs

GW

United States
          Member #59354
          March 13, 2008
          3985 Posts
          Posted: November 3, 2014, 6:50 pm - IP Logged

Thanks Gwoof

I think the problem was on my end and I have not had any more problems after the restart.

Anyway, here is a pic of the lexie step tool that I will add to the tools.  This tool allows the

user a means to analyze the lexie digit by digit.  It also has a game mode so users can practice

against real data.  Another nice thing is that it allows the user to play one or as many lines as

they want.   I have to make a few mods so that it will work with the databases used by the

tools but should have it finished in a couple days.

steps tool

United States
            Member #59354
            March 13, 2008
            3985 Posts
            Posted: November 6, 2014, 5:18 pm - IP Logged

Hi all

I finished the step program and hope to make the instruction video sometime in the morning.  I will upload

the upgrade once the video is finished.  I think the step program will give us a fighting chance at hitting the

lexie digits but it will take some serious effort.  Anyway, check back tomorrow as it should be ready

RL

United States
              Member #59354
              March 13, 2008
              3985 Posts
              Posted: November 7, 2014, 4:57 am - IP Logged

Hi all

I think I have it all finished, here are the download links

Tut-1 video  https://app.box.com/s/2yc20xaa69jth5ktui0h

tut-2 video https://app.box.com/s/3rutd6az268v4cnow4if

tut-3 video https://app.box.com/s/shybykgnece3drjnk4np

RL's tools   https://app.box.com/s/w19oxj6ucptf1zyzgipz

This version has 10 tools and includes the new steps program, the link is the same as posted earlier. 

First come first serve, if I run out of bandwidth you will have to wait until it resets the first of the month

or get it from someone who has already a copy.  As always let me know if you find any errors and I will

fix them, Enjoy.

Note!

If you have created databases for the program then they should be copied to another location before installing

the newest version.   I normally just drag and drop the entire "games" folder to my C:\  then install the new version. 

I then delete the games folder from the new install then I drag and drop my old games folder back into the RL's Tools

folder.  Have fun.

You will most likely need to watch the 3rd video to learn all the Steps program's options.  You should at least watch

video #1 before watching video 3.  The second video is only for the string wheel, I think.

Here is the method used by the steps program to break the digits down encase any of our excel programmers might

want to build additional analysis tools.

Step-1

Value-1 selects digits "012"

Value-2 selects digits "3456"

Value-3 selects digits "789"

Step-2

Value-1 = selects odd digits from step-1

Value-2 = selects even digits from step-1

Step-3

Value-1 = selects Lowest digit remaining from steps 1&2

Value-2 = selects Highest digit remaining from steps 1&2

Example, step-1=3, step-2=2, step-3=1  = 321 which converts to digit 8

setting step-1 to 3 pulls out digits 789

setting step-2 to 2 pulls out even digit 8

setting Step-3 to 1 pulls out digit 8   

Note!

In this example the 3rd step only has one digit which is both the lowest and highest digit so it defaults to a (1)

Full list of conversions

0=1 2 1
              1=1 1 1
              2=1 2 2

3=2 1 1
              4=2 2 1
              5=2 1 2
              6=2 2 2

7=3 1 1
              8=3 2 1
              9=3 1 2

RL

winsumloosesum's avatar - Lottery-060.jpg
                Pennsylvania
                United States
                Member #2218
                September 1, 2003
                5387 Posts
                Posted: November 7, 2014, 9:48 am - IP Logged

Hi all

I think I have it all finished, here are the download links

Tut-1 video  https://app.box.com/s/2yc20xaa69jth5ktui0h

tut-2 video https://app.box.com/s/3rutd6az268v4cnow4if

tut-3 video https://app.box.com/s/shybykgnece3drjnk4np

RL's tools   https://app.box.com/s/w19oxj6ucptf1zyzgipz

This version has 10 tools and includes the new steps program, the link is the same as posted earlier. 

First come first serve, if I run out of bandwidth you will have to wait until it resets the first of the month

or get it from someone who has already a copy.  As always let me know if you find any errors and I will

fix them, Enjoy.

Note!

If you have created databases for the program then they should be copied to another location before installing

the newest version.   I normally just drag and drop the entire "games" folder to my C:\  then install the new version. 

I then delete the games folder from the new install then I drag and drop my old games folder back into the RL's Tools

folder.  Have fun.

You will most likely need to watch the 3rd video to learn all the Steps program's options.  You should at least watch

video #1 before watching video 3.  The second video is only for the string wheel, I think.

Here is the method used by the steps program to break the digits down encase any of our excel programmers might

want to build additional analysis tools.

Step-1

Value-1 selects digits "012"

Value-2 selects digits "3456"

Value-3 selects digits "789"

Step-2

Value-1 = selects odd digits from step-1

Value-2 = selects even digits from step-1

Step-3

Value-1 = selects Lowest digit remaining from steps 1&2

Value-2 = selects Highest digit remaining from steps 1&2

Example, step-1=3, step-2=2, step-3=1  = 321 which converts to digit 8

setting step-1 to 3 pulls out digits 789

setting step-2 to 2 pulls out even digit 8

setting Step-3 to 1 pulls out digit 8   

Note!

In this example the 3rd step only has one digit which is both the lowest and highest digit so it defaults to a (1)

Full list of conversions

0=1 2 1
                1=1 1 1
                2=1 2 2

3=2 1 1
                4=2 2 1
                5=2 1 2
                6=2 2 2

7=3 1 1
                8=3 2 1
                9=3 1 2

RL

RL, Thanks for the updated Tools and videos.

Appreciate all the work you put into these programs.

Horwood NL
                  Canada
                  Member #70613
                  February 6, 2009
                  296 Posts
                  Posted: November 7, 2014, 12:56 pm - IP Logged

Thanks again RL for the great programs. The Steps program looks real good.

GW

United States
                    Member #59354
                    March 13, 2008
                    3985 Posts
                    Posted: November 8, 2014, 1:47 pm - IP Logged

Hi all

Be nice to hear if anyone is having any good results with the steps tool.  I need to get back into it

and start practicing myself.  I checked and seen it had been downloaded around 40 times since yesterday

which is about the norm for these tools.  Anyway, don't feel you have to report anything, it's just if you

want to.  Also if you have any suggestions to add to the pack let me know and I will test the idea and if

it works out then I will add it..

RL

bgonçalves
                      Brasil
                      Member #92564
                      June 9, 2010
                      2125 Posts
                      Posted: November 8, 2014, 5:12 pm - IP Logged

Hhelo RL, conglatulation, delta values in the vertical position by position. The cycle for each digit position, the cycle will give up all the digits in position, then starts another cycle, will have digits that go out more than others, relative delay with neighboring position, 1st place with 2nd place and 2nd with the 3rd position.
                      The frequency per position by position seem to be very promising

adulane62's avatar - file php?avatar=16228.gif
                        From Denver, Rocky Mountain Empire,
                        United States
                        Member #49750
                        February 13, 2007
                        439 Posts
                        Posted: November 8, 2014, 6:02 pm - IP Logged

RL, thank you for giving us this tools to win jackpots! It is very much appreciated. Here are grades for the 10 tools and my assessment of them:

1- Digit Recon & D-Trap - A (100%) - Because of simplicity and quality. I think the key to winning good money is getting the last 5 digits right. Front digits are also important but easier to figure out. Big Smile 

2- File ConverterLexie String Wheel & D-CALC  - A (97%) - Even though I prefer dealing with digits only, the Lexi string wheel acts and feels like a digit wheel. I use it for my Cash532 game. So far I have gotten four $10 wins (3#'s) on paper but not the jackpot. The file converter saves time and you have explained it well on your videos on how to use it. The D-CALC helps on left and right digit selection without relying on past history draws. You just put in the parameters and it shows which digits come out the most. It is an awesome product and saves time too when in a hurry!

3- DNWSA - A- (91%) The wheels are good. However, this product is basically a miniature version of the DMP Pro. If you miss even one setup, the whole thing goes haywire. Not a reliable product. I will only use it if I am desperate and not getting good results with the Digit Recon or D-Trap, my favorites.

4- The Analysis tool - D- (61%) - I have no idea what this product does. If I import a past drawing file (which is easy) it shows how many draws there are in the file. THAT IS IT! The Run/Check option does NOTHING! The view option shows the exact draws on the file only. Where is the "analysis" part? Maybe I am missing something?

5- Lexie Recon  - D- (60%) - Lexi numbers are confusing. Personally, I would rather not deal with it. For example, trying to figure out which lexi number translates to 29 or 28 gives me a headache! My brain is not that developed man. I am like a five year old, I want things simplified!

6- The Mini-Lex & Steps - (30%) - These two products get a failing grade. The Mini-Lex for obvious reasons. The Steps tool is not working at all. When I try to use it I get: Line 133 file not found. Continue? yes or no? When I push yes nothing happens, if I push No the tool shuts down! It is hard to grade a product that is not working. Thanks RL!

Go Broncos!  White Bounce

United States
                          Member #59354
                          March 13, 2008
                          3985 Posts
                          Posted: November 8, 2014, 9:41 pm - IP Logged

adulane62

I will start with #6 first,  What is causing the problem is that there is no file being loaded.  First go to the main

install directory and using notepad open the file named "STEPS.INI"  It would seem that you do not have the

database file in your games folder.  I think as shipped the file it is trying to load is -> C:\RL's tools\GAMES\MO539.TXT <-

If you changed the install directory or do not have the file MO539.TXT in your games folder then you will have to change

the address/game name.   Correct the first line in the STEPS.INI file and it will work.

I do not know what your grief is with the mini-lex so I can't help you without more information.

The user should not change the default install directory and the program should be installed to C:\RL's tools.  All of the

paths that are stored in the *.INI files will all use the default directory when it loads a database.  If the program is installed

into a different directory or the install folder is renamed the programs won't run correctly.

The analysis tool is for checking the results of draw files.  The program has two default options and a third option

that allows the user to select which file they want to check.  The defaults are D-Trap [ ] and DNWSA [ ].  Click the

D-trap button if checking the sets generated by D-trap or click the DNWSA button to check the sets generated by the

DNWSA tool.  If you want to check some other draw file then hit the Import button and select the file you want to check.

Each program has it's own output file where the results are stored.   Once you have the correct file loaded then using

the number button to input the winning set of numbers.  The number selections will be displayed in the top-center text box.

Once you input the numbers to check then press the run/check button and the results will be displayed in the main display

area.  Very simple and I think I covered it in the 1st video.

5 The lexie is very easy to understand.  In simple form it's just the set/line's position within a full list of the matrix.  In my

5-39 then first set is 01-02-03-04-05 and the last set is 35-36-37-38-39.  The lexie value for the first set is (1) and the lexie

for the last set is (575757)   All lexie value are padded with zeros so the first line in the matrix is 000001.  The lexie tools

use the lexie value not the numbers.  The set 06-10-22-26-28 = lexie 313901.   The reason I like the lexie is first that I only

work with digits 0 to 9 and the second is that it's possible to miss every digit and still hit a second level prize.  If picking

regular numbers we drop one prize level for every number we miss.   Does picking the lexie give better odds, NO.  It's just

that I believe that picking 6 digits from 0 to 9 is easier than picking 5 numbers from a list of 39.  It will take a lot of practice to

get use to using lexies and I tell people it's like learning to fly instruments.  It's scary to land a plane in pitch black not being

able to see the ground.   Some cannot turn loose of numbers as they want to see the ground before they attempt to land.

The lexie is just a type of shorthand where each lexie value represents a full set of numbers. 

RL

adulane62's avatar - file php?avatar=16228.gif
                            From Denver, Rocky Mountain Empire,
                            United States
                            Member #49750
                            February 13, 2007
                            439 Posts
                            Posted: November 9, 2014, 1:28 am - IP Logged

OK, RL. Problem #6 is fixed! I followed your instructions and it is working now. I will give the "Steps" program a whirl for the next few days and give you the verdict afterwards. As for the analysis program, I completely missed the small box on top where you have to put in the 5 numbers to check if the numbers match the imported file. I now realize this is a useful tool and have changed my mind. I will give it a grading of an A (100%). Here is a question for you though. After putting in 123785 into the Lexi String Wheel, I got 06-08-12-22-32. Say I want to use the numbers 12-22-32 only and discard 06 -08. Which of the 6 string numbers (i.e., 123785) should I use? The reason I gave the Mini-Lex a failing grade and sent it to the truancy officer for discipline (lol) is because if you don't know which lexi # corresponds with which digit # it is of no use! Thanks for everything!

Go Broncos!  White Bounce

United States
                              Member #59354
                              March 13, 2008
                              3985 Posts
                              Posted: November 9, 2014, 9:45 am - IP Logged

The digit tools are not compatible with the lexie tools.  They are two different methods

for building lines to play.  They both require the user to pick so many digits but the digits

selected represent totally different things.  The lexie digits are not related to the actual

digits that make up the numbers  It's kind of like comparing apples to automobiles, they

both start with the letter A but are totally different.

RL

Page 12 of 13