Welcome Guest
You last visited January 20, 2017, 5:13 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Do Lottery Software program help YOU WIN lottery?

Topic closed. 160 replies. Last post 2 years ago by psykomo.

Page 10 of 11
PrintE-mailLink

Do YOU have GOOD Software program???

YES [ 42 ]  [42.86%]
NO [ 44 ]  [44.90%]
Maby [ 8 ]  [8.16%]
secret (bad luck 2 tell) [ 4 ]  [4.08%]
Total Valid Votes [ 98 ]  
Discarded Votes [ 10 ]  
THRIFTY's avatar - great seal_obverse.jpg
NEW YORK
United States
Member #90535
April 29, 2010
12118 Posts
Posted: July 13, 2014, 8:28 pm - IP Logged

Voted maby.  I use a program called Genuine Draft. You divide your numbers by 24 then multiply them by .08. I won 25$ last week and 8$ last night.

8 is a very lucky number. 13 is also another lucky number. LOL

THRIFTY's avatar - great seal_obverse.jpg
    NEW YORK
    United States
    Member #90535
    April 29, 2010
    12118 Posts
    Posted: July 13, 2014, 8:44 pm - IP Logged

Yes. as long as the software is run by human software with average or better then average inteligence that is at ease handling large amounts of data . WHY ? A-human brain is capable of 20 million calculations per second or more if you are SergeM Crazy  i believe ... 

A PROGRAM DONE BY A  WORLD RENOWED PROGRAMMER STILL FALLS SHORT BECOUSE THAT SOFTWARE IS LIMITED BY THE COMPUTER PROCESSING POWER /SPEED = The average computer/tablet/smartphone CAN NOT RUN xxxMILLION CALCULATIONS/SECOND like an advanced homo sapiens... Some labs do have extremely powerfull computers ,but try running  lotto software on those if you can Wink .

http://www.extremetech.com/extreme/163051-simulating-1-second-of-human-brain-activity-takes-82944-processors

HOW TO WIN THE LOTTERY BY NOT PLAYING=SAVE YOUR MONEY TO PLAY THE LOTTERY SOMEDAY.

PLAY THE LOTTERY SOMEDAY - IT IS OKAY TO DREAM!

STEP 1. PLAY THE LOTTERY.

STEP 2. THINK AND GROW RICH.

STEP 3. WIN THE LOTTERY JACKPOT.

ALL YOU NEED IS 1 LOTTERY TICKET AND A DREAM?

WINNING THE LOTTERY IS A MIND GAME.

Kentucky
      United States
      Member #32652
      February 14, 2006
      7344 Posts
      Posted: July 14, 2014, 12:03 am - IP Logged

Did Jimmy4164 lose $10,000 playing the lottery?

Naw it wasn't that bad, he bet $1 and won $500 on his 10,000th bet. I can't wait for him to tell us his system.

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
        mid-Ohio
        United States
        Member #9
        March 24, 2001
        19900 Posts
        Posted: July 30, 2014, 11:17 am - IP Logged

Every drawing reveals the latest winning numbers and past winning numbers are available to anyone, so smart programmers can backward engineer programs that pick winners frequently but don't offer these programs to the general public because more money can be made by using them rather than selling them. 

What is available to the general public are the failed efforts of programmers that weren't that smart but even their programs can win occasionally.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

helpmewin's avatar - dandy
          u$a
          United States
          Member #106665
          February 22, 2011
          19964 Posts
          Posted: July 31, 2014, 5:35 pm - IP Logged

HOW TO WIN THE LOTTERY BY NOT PLAYING=SAVE YOUR MONEY TO PLAY THE LOTTERY SOMEDAY.

PLAY THE LOTTERY SOMEDAY - IT IS OKAY TO DREAM!

STEP 1. PLAY THE LOTTERY.

STEP 2. THINK AND GROW RICH.

STEP 3. WIN THE LOTTERY JACKPOT.

ALL YOU NEED IS 1 LOTTERY TICKET AND A DREAM?

WINNING THE LOTTERY IS A MIND GAME.

Great Thumbs Up

Let it Snow Snowman

rundown99's avatar - cigar

United States
            Member #567
            August 14, 2002
            485 Posts
            Posted: August 26, 2014, 2:36 am - IP Logged

I really don't think there is any guaranteed way to beat the lottery.  I honestly think that it is totally random.  The one guy on Lottery Post who won a significant amount of money (EZMoney) won a $100,000, and that was a quick pick.

Smart lottery winners form trust to claim their winnings.  They send an attorney to the lottery headquarters to claim the prize in trust, so that ONLY the name of the trust is revealed.  And they tell NO ONE, especially relatives.

If you ever win a lottery and you are single, the only person you should ever marry is someone who was truly in love with you BEFORE you won the jackpot!

MonEl's avatar - 24zd6s0

United States
              Member #132100
              August 26, 2012
              1108 Posts
              Posted: August 29, 2014, 12:20 am - IP Logged

I really don't think there is any guaranteed way to beat the lottery.  I honestly think that it is totally random.  The one guy on Lottery Post who won a significant amount of money (EZMoney) won a $100,000, and that was a quick pick.

A person who can by himself make good lottery software and who is very familiar with the so called ''random'' and with it's prediction can probably beat some of the lottery games, I myself can't make software.

Since the so called random is not as random as some people think that it is, it probably can be beaten, but maybe not in every single draw.

But there are as many opinions on this as there are people.

MonEl's avatar - 24zd6s0

United States
                Member #132100
                August 26, 2012
                1108 Posts
                Posted: August 29, 2014, 12:34 am - IP Logged

A person who can by himself make good lottery software and who is very familiar with the so called ''random'' and with it's prediction can probably beat some of the lottery games, I myself can't make software.

Since the so called random is not as random as some people think that it is, it probably can be beaten, but maybe not in every single draw.

Probably the problem with lottery games prediction is neither the games themselves nor random, but those who hold the drawings, those people, they are the real problem, that is my opinion, as crazy as it sounds. but I like to think that I know about random and it's prediction or at least I knew well about those things.

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                  mid-Ohio
                  United States
                  Member #9
                  March 24, 2001
                  19900 Posts
                  Posted: August 29, 2014, 9:27 am - IP Logged

There's nothing magic about software, a player has to have a strategy for improving his odds of winning before he or anyone else can write software that helps.  Software can't do the thinking, the player has to do that and use software to instruct the computer to do things it does faster and more accurate than he can.  If a player can record and calculate faster than a computer then he doesn't need any software or a computer.

Evil Looking       

mmx1's avatar - 8ball

Canada
                    Member #90040
                    April 20, 2010
                    487 Posts
                    Posted: August 29, 2014, 11:52 pm - IP Logged

There's nothing magic about software, a player has to have a strategy for improving his odds of winning before he or anyone else can write software that helps.  Software can't do the thinking, the player has to do that and use software to instruct the computer to do things it does faster and more accurate than he can.  If a player can record and calculate faster than a computer then he doesn't need any software or a computer.

"If a player can record and calculate faster than a computer then he doesn't need any software or a computer."

Interesting!

MonEl's avatar - 24zd6s0

United States
                      Member #132100
                      August 26, 2012
                      1108 Posts
                      Posted: August 30, 2014, 12:37 am - IP Logged

What I meant is that if you can make software you can put your ideas into software, prediction ideas.

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                        mid-Ohio
                        United States
                        Member #9
                        March 24, 2001
                        19900 Posts
                        Posted: August 30, 2014, 7:35 am - IP Logged

What I meant is that if you can make software you can put your ideas into software, prediction ideas.

If the results of your ideas can be duplicated by anyone following your instructions then they can be duplicated by a computer following similar instructions.  The problem is people think they have an idea until they have to write it down and discover believing they have an idea is not the same as actually having an idea.

Evil Looking       

SergeM's avatar - slow icon.png
                          Economy class
                          Belgium
                          Member #123700
                          February 27, 2012
                          4035 Posts
                          Posted: August 30, 2014, 10:11 am - IP Logged

Programming is not easy. I had hard times making this http://emuis.be/lotti.php . The last 10 drawings of the local lotto are displayed. Weak tutorials and books limit your ability to create what you want. It took me two years to create something with java and I am not so happy with it. Any progress is slow, and with every new form it is like, how did I do that? ...

SergeM's avatar - slow icon.png
                            Economy class
                            Belgium
                            Member #123700
                            February 27, 2012
                            4035 Posts
                            Posted: August 30, 2014, 10:44 am - IP Logged

"Do Lottery Software program help YOU WIN lottery?"

Is this correct American English?

MonEl's avatar - 24zd6s0

United States
                              Member #132100
                              August 26, 2012
                              1108 Posts
                              Posted: August 30, 2014, 12:36 pm - IP Logged

"Do Lottery Software program help YOU WIN lottery?"

Is this correct American English?

No, it is not correct English.

Do lottery software programs help you win the lottery?

Does a lottery software program helps you win the lottery?

Page 10 of 11