Welcome Guest
You last visited January 20, 2017, 10:53 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Do Lottery Software program help YOU WIN lottery?

Topic closed. 160 replies. Last post 2 years ago by psykomo.

Page 8 of 11
PrintE-mailLink

Do YOU have GOOD Software program???

YES [ 42 ]  [42.86%]
NO [ 44 ]  [44.90%]
Maby [ 8 ]  [8.16%]
secret (bad luck 2 tell) [ 4 ]  [4.08%]
Total Valid Votes [ 98 ]  
Discarded Votes [ 10 ]  
Kentucky
United States
Member #32652
February 14, 2006
7344 Posts
Posted: June 11, 2014, 3:40 pm - IP Logged

Stack47,

You asked, "When are you going to answer that simple question I asked you a long time ago; of the 1000 possible pick-3 three digit straight combos, how many should we expect to see in the next 1000 drawings?"

I'm surprised you didn't dazzle us with the answer when I ignored you.

The answer depends on what you mean by "expect."  If you mean what would the average be if you observed many sets of 1000 draws, then the answer would be approximately 632.

Now, perhaps you can tell us how many draws YOU "expect" would be necessary to be sure that ALL 1000 possibilities are drawn at least once.

That should be easy for you.

--Jimmy4164

P.S. What do you mean by your "fair share" of the daily and weekly prize payouts?
P.S.S.  Have you written to professors Binder & Heermann yet?

"The answer depends on what you mean by "expect." If you mean what would the average be if you observed many sets of 1000 draws, then the answer would be approximately 632."

"Expect" like in "the lottery can expect more play on 214 on Valentine's day". Or "Expect" like in if we can expect only 632 different straight three digit numbers in the next 1000 drawings, then 368 straight three digit numbers won't be drawn. All lotteries know which three digit numbers are highly played and if the highly played numbers are among the 368, they will pay out much less than if those numbers are part of the 632.

"Now, perhaps you can tell us how many draws YOU "expect" would be necessary to be sure that ALL 1000 possibilities are drawn at least once."

We're talking about why your simulation of 25,000 five $1 QPs per drawing players for five years doesn't represent real pick-3 play, making this question and that information as useless as your simulation. FYI, in the Ohio pick-3 game, 023 was AWOL for over 11,000 consecutive drawings (both midday and evening).

"What do you mean by your "fair share" of the daily and weekly prize payouts?"

On average pick-3 games pay out 50% of their ticket sales meaning there is plenty of room for a few players to get their fair share. You're stuck on the notion all pick-3 players play every drawing and play the same number every drawing.

"Have you written to professors Binder & Heermann yet?"

Yes I did and they told me to play 111 in the KY pick-3.

United States
    Member #93947
    July 10, 2010
    2180 Posts
    Posted: June 11, 2014, 5:30 pm - IP Logged

Stack47,

I asked you, "What do you mean by your 'fair share' of the daily and weekly prize payouts?"

And this was your reply:
    "On average pick-3 games pay out 50% of their ticket sales meaning there is plenty of room for a few players to get their fair share. You're stuck on the notion all pick-3 players play every drawing and play the same number every drawing."

I love the way you use the phrase "fair share" in your definition of "fair share!"

Your other replies were equally evasive.  You are deceitful and a waste of my time.

--Jimmy4164

P.S. For a wake up call you really should check out the Fuehrer at the groups at google that deal with the lottery and gambling.

Kentucky
      United States
      Member #32652
      February 14, 2006
      7344 Posts
      Posted: June 12, 2014, 7:25 pm - IP Logged

Stack47,

I asked you, "What do you mean by your 'fair share' of the daily and weekly prize payouts?"

And this was your reply:
      "On average pick-3 games pay out 50% of their ticket sales meaning there is plenty of room for a few players to get their fair share. You're stuck on the notion all pick-3 players play every drawing and play the same number every drawing."

I love the way you use the phrase "fair share" in your definition of "fair share!"

Your other replies were equally evasive.  You are deceitful and a waste of my time.

--Jimmy4164

P.S. For a wake up call you really should check out the Fuehrer at the groups at google that deal with the lottery and gambling.

It means players are collecting their fair share of the 50% of ticket sales payoffs.

United States
        Member #97951
        September 28, 2010
        241 Posts
        Posted: June 14, 2014, 11:12 pm - IP Logged

The best system is to be flexible until something works for you. you can  be  lucky or actually win  at times by will.

United States
          Member #93947
          July 10, 2010
          2180 Posts
          Posted: June 29, 2014, 1:05 am - IP Logged

Stack47, Here'some unfinished business...

Your response to the question of how many draws would guarantee that all 1000 combos in a Pick-3 would be drawn was to change the subject to an earlier simulation of mine.  I didn't know we were talking about that.

So, how many draws will it take?

--Jimmy4164

Lynbrook, NY
            United States
            Member #156797
            June 30, 2014
            2 Posts
            Posted: June 30, 2014, 8:46 am - IP Logged

Hello,

The system, wheel, i use for Take 5 in NY is from The Lukcy Gene.   I also play WIN 4 regularly, but that is all combos based on a sum of a number of personal importance to me and not really a system.

I think the wheeling system I use does help win lower scale prizes, but I have yet to hit a 5 of 5.  I have had 3 different 4 of 5 hits in the past few years though and numerous 3 of 5 hits and 2 of 5 hits.  I do not know if there is a better system, but I think i at least hit enough to keep rolling my numbers out there. 

My WIN 4 has been shaky.  I have never had a direct hit since I was playing and only 4 box hits.  I guess this is just not a lucky game, but i have only played for about 2 years and not as regular as take 5. 

I can tell you from my old quick pick days, that the frequency of hitting a prize has definitely increased with my fixed number wheels.

This is my first post!  Hi everyone

Sincerely,

Mickey

Goteki54's avatar - Lottery-007.jpg
              Baltimore, MD
              United States
              Member #143332
              May 30, 2013
              401 Posts
              Posted: July 1, 2014, 4:29 pm - IP Logged

If anyone uses lottery software thinking it gives them some sort of magic edge draw wise, of course they are going to be disappointed and say lottery software is junk. It's like duh!! However, if you use lottery software as part of your overall methodology of analyzing trends, formations and behaviors of numbers, patterns, skips, repeats etc, then you'll probably say that lottery software is an invaluable tool. I use Lotto Pro along with four other custom excel spreadsheets. All together that is part of how I play. I would never use Lotto Pro to pick my numbers for me, because the methodology for how it does it is as flawed as can be, I use the program simply for the charts and statistic tracking in order to make my own decisions on what numbers to play.

Following the trends and patterns means following the money!Banana

Canada
                Member #156931
                July 4, 2014
                1 Posts
                Posted: July 7, 2014, 8:26 am - IP Logged

I'm giving lottoprofdotcom a try. They got a free trial. Wouldn't hurt any.

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                  mid-Ohio
                  United States
                  Member #9
                  March 24, 2001
                  19900 Posts
                  Posted: July 9, 2014, 11:47 am - IP Logged

Using lottery software is just part of an overall strategy that some players use to play the lotteries.  Very few winners admit to using software to pick their winning combinations but a lot of them do admit to using family birthdays and just plain getting lucky.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

Kentucky
                    United States
                    Member #32652
                    February 14, 2006
                    7344 Posts
                    Posted: July 9, 2014, 1:57 pm - IP Logged

Stack47, Here'some unfinished business...

Your response to the question of how many draws would guarantee that all 1000 combos in a Pick-3 would be drawn was to change the subject to an earlier simulation of mine.  I didn't know we were talking about that.

So, how many draws will it take?

--Jimmy4164

I don't recall asking how many drawings for all 1000, but did ask how many of the 1000 combos should we expect in the next 1000 drawings and I believe your guess was 632. If you can do that math, it should be obvious why your $5 a draw QP playing simulation was useless. After 200 drawings, many of the players will be out $1000 and you're trying to con real pick-3 players into believing they would not only continue betting $5 a drawing, but would make bets that couldn't help them break even just like your unrealistic imaginary players.

The point you keep missing is about 368 combos won't be drawn in the next 1000 drawings, but many of your unrealistic imaginary players will get 1 to 5 of those numbers on QPs.

Kentucky
                      United States
                      Member #32652
                      February 14, 2006
                      7344 Posts
                      Posted: July 9, 2014, 2:45 pm - IP Logged

Using lottery software is just part of an overall strategy that some players use to play the lotteries.  Very few winners admit to using software to pick their winning combinations but a lot of them do admit to using family birthdays and just plain getting lucky.

Gail Howard has 106 "documented" first prize lotto jackpot winners who used her software so maybe more are using software than we think. It could be that systems and software players are just less likely to give out lots of info at the press conference too.

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                        mid-Ohio
                        United States
                        Member #9
                        March 24, 2001
                        19900 Posts
                        Posted: July 9, 2014, 5:24 pm - IP Logged

Gail Howard has 106 "documented" first prize lotto jackpot winners who used her software so maybe more are using software than we think. It could be that systems and software players are just less likely to give out lots of info at the press conference too.

Ken Silver, Gail Howard and others selling lottery software have what they claim are "documented"  lotto jackpot winners who used their software and inspite of most states publishing such winners I've never been able to find any of their names on a state list.  Admittedly most won so long ago that the lists probably don't exist anymore but you would think some would have won recently enough to still be on a state winner list somewhere.  Besides big winners like Jack Whittaker, Brad Duke and others are still in the lottery news years after winning their jackpots.

Evil Looking       

Kentucky
                          United States
                          Member #32652
                          February 14, 2006
                          7344 Posts
                          Posted: July 9, 2014, 6:04 pm - IP Logged

Ken Silver, Gail Howard and others selling lottery software have what they claim are "documented"  lotto jackpot winners who used their software and inspite of most states publishing such winners I've never been able to find any of their names on a state list.  Admittedly most won so long ago that the lists probably don't exist anymore but you would think some would have won recently enough to still be on a state winner list somewhere.  Besides big winners like Jack Whittaker, Brad Duke and others are still in the lottery news years after winning their jackpots.

Maybe the key to anonymity is winning a jackpot using one of those software programs.

I knew the odds when I first started using wheels so my plan was to get small wins to cover the cost of play. Instead of playing the 42 line 4 if 6 of 18 numbers, I played a 3 if 3 for $6 more. Matching just 3 numbers didn't cover the cost of play, but matching all six numbers almost guaranteed a four number match. The difference between then and now is the number of high jackpot games so it made sense then to wager more on the one game and hopefully cash enough to cover the cost of play or at least lower it considerably.

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                            mid-Ohio
                            United States
                            Member #9
                            March 24, 2001
                            19900 Posts
                            Posted: July 9, 2014, 10:40 pm - IP Logged

Maybe the key to anonymity is winning a jackpot using one of those software programs.

I knew the odds when I first started using wheels so my plan was to get small wins to cover the cost of play. Instead of playing the 42 line 4 if 6 of 18 numbers, I played a 3 if 3 for $6 more. Matching just 3 numbers didn't cover the cost of play, but matching all six numbers almost guaranteed a four number match. The difference between then and now is the number of high jackpot games so it made sense then to wager more on the one game and hopefully cash enough to cover the cost of play or at least lower it considerably.

Just looking at the prediction statistics of predictors who post thousands of combinations every day tells me that just simply playing lots of combinations will not come close to covering your cost of playing if you don't win a jackpot once in a while.  I'm surprised to see some predictors winning over 40% of what it would cost if they actually played those combinations.

Evil Looking       

ONEDAY's avatar - DiscoBallGlowing
                              OHIO
                              United States
                              Member #5328
                              June 30, 2004
                              1284 Posts
                              Posted: July 9, 2014, 10:54 pm - IP Logged

I have tried quite a few..some better then others, but none consistent..which is to be expected since the lottery in essense is random.
                              Now..the only program I ever seen to produce straights for the pick 4, that works really good..with 56 picks a draw in about 12 draws or so..is lotto laughs FORE spreadsheet program, posted back a few years.

have a great winning day!

Page 8 of 11