Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 4:45 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Do Lottery Software program help YOU WIN lottery?

Topic closed. 160 replies. Last post 2 years ago by psykomo.

Page 4 of 11
PrintE-mailLink

Do YOU have GOOD Software program???

YES [ 42 ]  [42.86%]
NO [ 44 ]  [44.90%]
Maby [ 8 ]  [8.16%]
secret (bad luck 2 tell) [ 4 ]  [4.08%]
Total Valid Votes [ 98 ]  
Discarded Votes [ 10 ]  
SergeM's avatar - slow icon.png
Economy class
Belgium
Member #123700
February 27, 2012
4035 Posts
Posted: June 1, 2014, 8:19 am - IP Logged

I like the pool play idea, but this requires administration and time, as people get or are annoying to sabotaging. I forget about the pool idea.

Again, if there was a miracle-program, the payouts would suck even more.

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
    mid-Ohio
    United States
    Member #9
    March 24, 2001
    19830 Posts
    Posted: June 1, 2014, 3:08 pm - IP Logged

The main point with software like Analysis Lotto and Lotwin is they lift the burden of number selection / prediction off the user and replace it with delta or filter selection. 

Now if someone could create working delta or filter AI prediction software maybe we could move this mule a little further down the road.

It would be nice to have the jackpot winning combination in 5,000 to 10,000 combinations every x number of draws.  Would certainly be of interest to pools, provided the system doesn't go cold for long periods of time.   The other would concern Pick-5 versus Pick-6, prize amounts and their division among winners outside the pool using the system system.   Just thinking out loud, don't mind me, please continue . . .

BobP

"It would be nice to have the jackpot winning combination in 5,000 to 10,000 combinations every x number of draws."

No one is really trying to do that even the ones claiming to have developed programs that pick winners using filters.  The fact is if their programs don't pick a winner and don't reject or filter out a winner then there was never a winner on their lists to be picked.

Maybe lottoarchitect ECD programs does as he claims but you would never know it unless all 5,000-10,000 combinations considered were written to a file so they could be checked afterward if the combinations picked didn't have the winner.  Such a simple solution to prove what he claimed was true and yet never offered which is why I don't believe his claims.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

United States
      Member #124493
      March 14, 2012
      7023 Posts
      Posted: June 1, 2014, 3:16 pm - IP Logged

Looks like we both have assisted the same amount of players.

A simple question: how on earth can you even compare how you have assisted users based on what you offer to them (practically nothing I can say?), to my offering of a free program that does everything all other traditional commercial programs do (statistics, printing, filtering, wheeling etc). To its simplest form, this means I can and have saved a lot of money to everyone interested in these features simply by using my program FOR FREE instead of buying other programs to do the same. Do I have to even explain this more??? This regardless if the users have won something or not using Lotto Architect.

You continue to present atrocious comments simply based on no replies here? You wish this to be the case, unfortunately for you, it is not. If you want to find about users who I have assisted, take the time to read what they say at my forums. You'll find several happy customers who win. Please save your sub par comments. This becomes pathetic.

Did somebody say free?

Does your software do pick 4?

Does it have comparable charts to Advantage plus?

Does it have a abbreviate skip chart?  Those are becoming my favorite.

I dont care much for wheels. 

I have pondered the lotwins program suggested by Bobp, just to give it a whirl and check it out, but no movement yet in that direction.

Which then gives me the question for bobp

@bobp, does the lotwin program have an abbreviated skip chart?

BobP's avatar - bobp avatar.png
        Dump Water Florida
        United States
        Member #380
        June 5, 2002
        3104 Posts
        Posted: June 1, 2014, 5:35 pm - IP Logged

"It would be nice to have the jackpot winning combination in 5,000 to 10,000 combinations every x number of draws."

No one is really trying to do that even the ones claiming to have developed programs that pick winners using filters.  The fact is if their programs don't pick a winner and don't reject or filter out a winner then there was never a winner on their lists to be picked.

Maybe lottoarchitect ECD programs does as he claims but you would never know it unless all 5,000-10,000 combinations considered were written to a file so they could be checked afterward if the combinations picked didn't have the winner.  Such a simple solution to prove what he claimed was true and yet never offered which is why I don't believe his claims.

Lotwin begins with a full wheel of all possible combinations in the game.  All the winning combinations for every prize tier including the jackpot (for standard Pick-5-6-7 no powerball style games only their Pick-5 portion is worked with) are in there when you begin.  Among methods of removing combinations can be the decision to play a reduced field, but it is never necessary.  The program is perfectly capable of filtering down to a budget size number of lines without removing any numbers per se, though some do get scrapped off along the way as there is no requirement all numbers will be in play at the finish.  How could they if the filters can take it down to fewer lines then there are numbers to be among them.

In short, you start with the jackpot in there.  Your filter choices determine whether you win or lose.

BobP

Dump Water Florida
          United States
          Member #380
          June 5, 2002
          3104 Posts
          Posted: June 1, 2014, 5:49 pm - IP Logged

Did somebody say free?

I have pondered the lotwins program suggested by Bobp, just to give it a whirl and check it out, but no movement yet in that direction.

Sorry to say, Lotwin like Gh does not support the Pick-3/4 game nor does it do Pick-4 with Megaball.

Lotwin will give number and filter intervals like this

Times      Draw Intervals
           Number    Drawn        all draws

4           87      1    3    1    9   18
           35           82     20    1    6    4    1
           39           81      1    6   12    3   11
           37           81      4    3    4    5   11
           23           78      1    1    4    3    5
           24           77      2   10    1    5   10
           25           77      8    7   10    5   11
           38           76      6   13    2    2    1
           17           76     20    3    1   10    3
           10           74      1   12    3    9   25

BobP

United States
            Member #124493
            March 14, 2012
            7023 Posts
            Posted: June 1, 2014, 5:59 pm - IP Logged

Sorry to say, Lotwin like Gh does not support the Pick-3/4 game nor does it do Pick-4 with Megaball.

Lotwin will give number and filter intervals like this

Times      Draw Intervals
             Number    Drawn        all draws

4           87      1    3    1    9   18
             35           82     20    1    6    4    1
             39           81      1    6   12    3   11
             37           81      4    3    4    5   11
             23           78      1    1    4    3    5
             24           77      2   10    1    5   10
             25           77      8    7   10    5   11
             38           76      6   13    2    2    1
             17           76     20    3    1   10    3
             10           74      1   12    3    9   25

BobP

I thank you kindly BobP for this illustration.

Would it be too much to ask if you could make this illustration, with the NY Pick 5 game and post it tonite?  ( Preferably b4 the cutoff)

In this scenario, it appears interval means skip.

Which means I might have to change my Lotto Matrix Walk chart, from the drawing since hit chart into the drawing since interval chart.Blue Thinking

Is the times drawn shown with CF?

Goteki54's avatar - Lottery-007.jpg
              Baltimore, MD
              United States
              Member #143332
              May 30, 2013
              398 Posts
              Posted: June 1, 2014, 6:51 pm - IP Logged

Anyone using Lottery Software expecting it to be a magic genie in granting them the winning numbers are going to be in for HUGE disappointment! I have Lotto Pro 2013 long with Advantage + And Wheel Gold 5. I use Lotto Pro mostly for the pick 4 games. I only use it for statistics tracking, ratio trends, skips patterns and pairs. I never use the software's quick picks. I use the software along with 4 other excel spreadsheets I use. I find the software to be great as a tool to my overall methodology of picking numbers.

Following the trends and patterns means following the money!Banana

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                mid-Ohio
                United States
                Member #9
                March 24, 2001
                19830 Posts
                Posted: June 1, 2014, 7:12 pm - IP Logged

Lotwin begins with a full wheel of all possible combinations in the game.  All the winning combinations for every prize tier including the jackpot (for standard Pick-5-6-7 no powerball style games only their Pick-5 portion is worked with) are in there when you begin.  Among methods of removing combinations can be the decision to play a reduced field, but it is never necessary.  The program is perfectly capable of filtering down to a budget size number of lines without removing any numbers per se, though some do get scrapped off along the way as there is no requirement all numbers will be in play at the finish.  How could they if the filters can take it down to fewer lines then there are numbers to be among them.

In short, you start with the jackpot in there.  Your filter choices determine whether you win or lose.

BobP

If it starts with a full wheel then the winning combination is always there but you're starting out with millions of combinations with no more of an edge than anyone else trying to pick the winner from millions of possibilities. 

I was thinking more along the line of picking 5,000 -10,000 combinations with unique parameters that the next winning combination most likely would have.  For example if in past drawings 50% of the time all the numbers in the winning combination had hit in the previous seven drawings or numbers that normally followed the last numbers in certain positions 80% of the time or some other unique qualities that had been discovered.

Evil Looking       

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                  mid-Ohio
                  United States
                  Member #9
                  March 24, 2001
                  19830 Posts
                  Posted: June 1, 2014, 7:17 pm - IP Logged

Did somebody say free?

Sounds like stuff you've read about in GH books and software.  Why would anyone claim they have something better and duplicate what someone else has already done?

Evil Looking       

Lucky Loser's avatar - bucks
                    Texas
                    United States
                    Member #86154
                    January 30, 2010
                    1649 Posts
                    Posted: June 1, 2014, 7:24 pm - IP Logged

BobP

This same concept is suppose to apply to Pick3/4 games, but most players do it the other way around. They start with way too few numbers while trying to ensure that the winner is in there...and it's a very, very long shot. Just as there is such a thing as too many numbers, there's such a thing as excessive filtering. I believe this game requires a careful balance of both numbers and cost (one compliments the other) in order to be successful and win with reasonable expectations. Good post BobP

L.L.

Small games, frequent wins, and regular payouts 'cause.....

There are seven days in the week...'Someday' isn't one of them.

#lotto-4-a-living

United States
                      Member #97951
                      September 28, 2010
                      241 Posts
                      Posted: June 1, 2014, 7:27 pm - IP Logged

Beware D Many>>>software programs out DARE>>>>>>>>>>>>>>!!!!!!!!!!!

Dupe Alert BUT  Dupe Alert

(A) All software programs R not D same!

(B) Most R space junk and waste of UR time R money!

(C) U can name D best wons on UR right hand! (that's right, only 5 EXIST)

DanceBUT Dance and there is always a BUT out DARE somewhere

Name UR bestos software EVER

Any system can work at one point, but you want a system that is consistent. The worst thing people do is choose numbers out of their heads. some of those software work better in some states, choose the method that best works for you, keep in mind there will come a time when it will not work for a long time. what you want is a system that give you a few numbers to play. some won millions by programing numbers to his computer. good luck

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                        mid-Ohio
                        United States
                        Member #9
                        March 24, 2001
                        19830 Posts
                        Posted: June 1, 2014, 9:57 pm - IP Logged

This same concept is suppose to apply to Pick3/4 games, but most players do it the other way around. They start with way too few numbers while trying to ensure that the winner is in there...and it's a very, very long shot. Just as there is such a thing as too many numbers, there's such a thing as excessive filtering. I believe this game requires a careful balance of both numbers and cost (one compliments the other) in order to be successful and win with reasonable expectations. Good post BobP

L.L.

"This same concept is suppose to apply to Pick3/4 games, but most players do it the other way around."

When you start out with all 1000 possible combinations with Pick3 and all 10,000 possible combinations with Pick4 you're in hole if you play those combinations twice what you can win.  You have to reduce the number of combination by a half just to have a chance to break even and win nothing and even more to have a chance at making a profit.

Evil Looking       

lottoarchitect's avatar - waveform

Greece
                          Member #2815
                          November 18, 2003
                          502 Posts
                          Posted: June 2, 2014, 5:08 am - IP Logged

Did somebody say free?

Did somebody say free?

Yes

Yes

Lotto Architect does not offer graphs yet. It does show data analysis in tabular form however, if this is what you mean by charts. Graphical representation of any analysis is an important aspect missing and will be added at the next version. I don't know what charts this program you mention display but I believe most of the required analysis features all already in there. After all, I don't copy other programs or try to make mine look like others; I design stuff based on what my analysis suggests is worthwhile to have in a program. The result of this analysis is the unique design at the proposed work flow of Lotto Architect.

If this "abbreviate skip" is the delay of numbers, it does have it but not in the form of a graph. If it is something else, I don't know what this refers to so please elaborate.

If everybody cared for the same things, there wouldn't be programs to support other options. Many users want to wheel their numbers and for good reason however, thus a program that claims to be a complete lottery suite, must also support wheeling.

Dump Water Florida
                            United States
                            Member #380
                            June 5, 2002
                            3104 Posts
                            Posted: June 2, 2014, 7:21 am - IP Logged

I thank you kindly BobP for this illustration.

Would it be too much to ask if you could make this illustration, with the NY Pick 5 game and post it tonite?  ( Preferably b4 the cutoff)

In this scenario, it appears interval means skip.

Which means I might have to change my Lotto Matrix Walk chart, from the drawing since hit chart into the drawing since interval chart.Blue Thinking

Is the times drawn shown with CF?

Why are you not looking at this chart on the free demo? 

http://www.lotwin.com/users/registration.aspx

Because I have a subscription I can't fire up the demo to see what it will show you.

BobP

Dump Water Florida
                              United States
                              Member #380
                              June 5, 2002
                              3104 Posts
                              Posted: June 2, 2014, 7:36 am - IP Logged

If it starts with a full wheel then the winning combination is always there but you're starting out with millions of combinations with no more of an edge than anyone else trying to pick the winner from millions of possibilities. 

I was thinking more along the line of picking 5,000 -10,000 combinations with unique parameters that the next winning combination most likely would have.  For example if in past drawings 50% of the time all the numbers in the winning combination had hit in the previous seven drawings or numbers that normally followed the last numbers in certain positions 80% of the time or some other unique qualities that had been discovered.

Not exactly.  They're trying to pick the winner.  With Lotwin you're trying to eliminate what kind of combinations will or won't win.  These are simple choices often with quasi valid reasons for selection versus numbers with no reason to select one over the other.  I don't doubt a broad path down the filter mid points could take you down to 5000 - 10000 combinations with a jackpot 50% of the time, if that would be of any value to you.

The program provides a very long list of reduced field number sets of all sizes and prizes whose numbers have had 3 to 6 winning numbers among them, along with the set's most recent hits, like 1-2-1-1-4-1.  I have not found this information useful whether I'm looking at hits 1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1 or 1-2-1-2-1-2-1-2 the moment I play it diverts. 

BobP

Page 4 of 11