Welcome Guest
You last visited December 8, 2016, 2:47 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Do Lottery Software program help YOU WIN lottery?

Topic closed. 160 replies. Last post 2 years ago by psykomo.

Page 2 of 11
PrintE-mailLink

Do YOU have GOOD Software program???

YES [ 42 ]  [42.86%]
NO [ 44 ]  [44.90%]
Maby [ 8 ]  [8.16%]
secret (bad luck 2 tell) [ 4 ]  [4.08%]
Total Valid Votes [ 98 ]  
Discarded Votes [ 10 ]  
lottoburg's avatar - wiggle
NYC
United States
Member #54483
August 20, 2007
886 Posts
Posted: May 11, 2014, 11:40 am - IP Logged

I have had and used LottoPro long time ago but it's not working really! 

There are so many statistics tools or programs which are

largely identical but with minor differences  in the market!!!

But Saying a Lotto System Works means that we can win constantly (not each draw)  

and  economically (get a real profit) by using the System.

The most important function as a good program just is can help us for selecting #s correctly!!!

• Saying Lotto #s Can be Predicted means that Lotto's ODD can be reduced down  to an economical level by a system.
  • Saying a Lotto System Works means that we can win constantly (not each draw)  and economically (get a real profit) by using the System.
  • Practice is the only criterion for testing truth.
    RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
    mid-Ohio
    United States
    Member #9
    March 24, 2001
    19828 Posts
    Posted: May 11, 2014, 12:19 pm - IP Logged

I have had and used LottoPro long time ago but it's not working really! 

There are so many statistics tools or programs which are

largely identical but with minor differences  in the market!!!

But Saying a Lotto System Works means that we can win constantly (not each draw)  

and  economically (get a real profit) by using the System.

The most important function as a good program just is can help us for selecting #s correctly!!!

"I have had and used LottoPro long time ago but it's not working really!"

Would you feel good about winning that way even if it did?  Where is your sense of fair play with an even playing field for all?  Disapprove

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

lottoburg's avatar - wiggle
      NYC
      United States
      Member #54483
      August 20, 2007
      886 Posts
      Posted: May 11, 2014, 2:12 pm - IP Logged

"I have had and used LottoPro long time ago but it's not working really!"

Would you feel good about winning that way even if it did?  Where is your sense of fair play with an even playing field for all?  Disapprove

My answer is very simple: Practice is the only criterion for testing truth.Big Smile

• Saying Lotto #s Can be Predicted means that Lotto's ODD can be reduced down  to an economical level by a system.
      • Saying a Lotto System Works means that we can win constantly (not each draw)  and economically (get a real profit) by using the System.
      • Practice is the only criterion for testing truth.
        RedStang's avatar - tallman zps6gf4inoc.jpg
        NY
        United States
        Member #121961
        January 21, 2012
        3157 Posts
        Posted: May 11, 2014, 8:08 pm - IP Logged

Voted maby.  I use a program called Genuine Draft. You divide your numbers by 24 then multiply them by .08. I won 25$ last week and 8$ last night.

grwurston's avatar - Cute animals_Spider.jpg
          Winning makes me smile.
          bel air maryland
          United States
          Member #90251
          April 24, 2010
          4874 Posts
          Posted: May 11, 2014, 10:53 pm - IP Logged

Every thing I do is with pencil and paper. Software makes it quicker and easier, but if I don't have it, it's not the end of the world.

"You can observe a lot just by watching." Yogi Berra, Hall of Fame baseball player.

The numbers will tell you what numbers to play. Pay attention to the numbers.

Don't just think outside the box, crush it.

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
            mid-Ohio
            United States
            Member #9
            March 24, 2001
            19828 Posts
            Posted: May 12, 2014, 11:04 am - IP Logged

Voted maby.  I use a program called Genuine Draft. You divide your numbers by 24 then multiply them by .08. I won 25$ last week and 8$ last night.

Sounds more like a formula than a program.  All you need is a pocket calculator if you don't have pencil and paper.

Evil Looking       

psykomo's avatar - animal shark.jpg

United States
              Member #4877
              May 30, 2004
              5121 Posts
              Posted: May 12, 2014, 10:03 pm - IP Logged

RS:

Dance$$$$ sound's like UR on D Dance>>>>yellow brick GOLD road money$$

Thank U 4UR vote>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>!!!!!!!!!!!

YES, not sure how Genuine Draft works>>>>>>>but, IF U KAN drink^IT^ U might want 2 bottle>>>!!!!!!!!!!

0R find a programmer who can help U develop>>STAGE I.^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^!!!!!!!!!!

ND meanwhile>>>what software program help YOU????

BobP's avatar - bobp avatar.png
                Dump Water Florida
                United States
                Member #380
                June 5, 2002
                3104 Posts
                Posted: May 13, 2014, 4:28 am - IP Logged

The real question is whether your lottery software is even capable of winning beyond a broken clock being right twice a day.

Everyone using lottery software should apply a simple test.  Knowing what the winning draw is, but not yet entered into the software, try in every way possible to make the software predict the winning combination in any reasonably playable number of lines.  The only one I know of is Lotwin.

While Lotwin is about choices and not prediction.  After each draw the program can tell you exactly what choices would have won a jackpot in the minimum number of lines (often between one and ten).  In my opinion it is well worth the effort to download the demo and see how easy and flexiable the program is and what it would have taken to win. 

Knowing what would have won is not an indicator of what will win tomorrow, the answer is always different, the reason for choices always different.  The nice thing about the software is multiple choices are allowed for each question, we're not locked into one, though too many increases the number of lines needed to contain the winner.

BobP

Australia
                  Member #155197
                  May 11, 2014
                  20 Posts
                  Posted: May 13, 2014, 10:22 am - IP Logged

A software helps more than pencil & paper to win something. Definitely I would play using it to improve my chances.

Banana

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                    mid-Ohio
                    United States
                    Member #9
                    March 24, 2001
                    19828 Posts
                    Posted: May 13, 2014, 8:56 pm - IP Logged

The real question is whether your lottery software is even capable of winning beyond a broken clock being right twice a day.

Everyone using lottery software should apply a simple test.  Knowing what the winning draw is, but not yet entered into the software, try in every way possible to make the software predict the winning combination in any reasonably playable number of lines.  The only one I know of is Lotwin.

While Lotwin is about choices and not prediction.  After each draw the program can tell you exactly what choices would have won a jackpot in the minimum number of lines (often between one and ten).  In my opinion it is well worth the effort to download the demo and see how easy and flexiable the program is and what it would have taken to win. 

Knowing what would have won is not an indicator of what will win tomorrow, the answer is always different, the reason for choices always different.  The nice thing about the software is multiple choices are allowed for each question, we're not locked into one, though too many increases the number of lines needed to contain the winner.

BobP

After each draw the program can tell you exactly what choices would have won a jackpot in the minimum number of lines (often between one and ten).

What's so great about that?  After a drawing I can tell you exactly the numbers you should have played to win the jackpot in one line.  Now if a program could come up with strategy that had it been followed for the previous 100 drawings it would have generated a list of 500 lines for each drawing of which 5-10 would have had the winning combination I might be impressed.

Evil Looking       

Dump Water Florida
                      United States
                      Member #380
                      June 5, 2002
                      3104 Posts
                      Posted: May 14, 2014, 6:51 am - IP Logged

After each draw the program can tell you exactly what choices would have won a jackpot in the minimum number of lines (often between one and ten).

What's so great about that?  After a drawing I can tell you exactly the numbers you should have played to win the jackpot in one line.  Now if a program could come up with strategy that had it been followed for the previous 100 drawings it would have generated a list of 500 lines for each drawing of which 5-10 would have had the winning combination I might be impressed.

What's so great about that, is no other lottery program can tell you what settings would have resulted in a win of any kind.  Remember EOL Entertainment OnLine Lottery Tracker and Wheeler with Cumastat.  You could spend all day adjusting the Cumastat settings and could not make it predict the known winner in any number of lines within reason.

With Lotwin, you can add the latest draw, preform the draw analysis, save, delete the draw, load the settings to get the resulting play lines.  Review the play lines, OMG there's the jackpot combination among them usually in a small number of lines. 

The software proves draw after draw is is capable of providing the winning combination if you can select the proper settings.  Numbers are not involved.  Through simple multiple choice filter selection you tell the program what type combinations will or won't be drawn this time, the software removes them. Rinse and repeat until down to your budget.  This software often proves it could have gotten it right down to a single play or two.  Naturally the greater the reduction the greater the risk of loss balanced by a lower cost to play. 

BobP

Canada
                        Member #153245
                        March 10, 2014
                        39 Posts
                        Posted: May 14, 2014, 1:12 pm - IP Logged

I'm playing around with lottery looper atm from the guys that made lotto logic, it has a cool feature called (Explore Draws) where you can temporally remove the draw and add it back, you don't have to delete it as in lotwin as you mentioned Bob, simply add it back.

riscknight's avatar - riscknight
                          Athens
                          Greece
                          Member #133234
                          September 24, 2012
                          188 Posts
                          Posted: May 14, 2014, 2:05 pm - IP Logged

What's so great about that, is no other lottery program can tell you what settings would have resulted in a win of any kind.  Remember EOL Entertainment OnLine Lottery Tracker and Wheeler with Cumastat.  You could spend all day adjusting the Cumastat settings and could not make it predict the known winner in any number of lines within reason.

With Lotwin, you can add the latest draw, preform the draw analysis, save, delete the draw, load the settings to get the resulting play lines.  Review the play lines, OMG there's the jackpot combination among them usually in a small number of lines. 

The software proves draw after draw is is capable of providing the winning combination if you can select the proper settings.  Numbers are not involved.  Through simple multiple choice filter selection you tell the program what type combinations will or won't be drawn this time, the software removes them. Rinse and repeat until down to your budget.  This software often proves it could have gotten it right down to a single play or two.  Naturally the greater the reduction the greater the risk of loss balanced by a lower cost to play. 

BobP

Looks promising enough judging from the screenshots they provide - nothing special about the filters though. Still, I am curious to see the results from the 'final' reduction and do some 'tests'.

Bob, have you purchased the Program or just tried it for some time?

6/49 dis(assembly)

Dump Water Florida
                            United States
                            Member #380
                            June 5, 2002
                            3104 Posts
                            Posted: May 15, 2014, 7:06 am - IP Logged

I'm playing around with lottery looper atm from the guys that made lotto logic, it has a cool feature called (Explore Draws) where you can temporally remove the draw and add it back, you don't have to delete it as in lotwin as you mentioned Bob, simply add it back.

In Lotwin you don't have to delete the ticket, you can set the range outside of the winning ticket you want to test.  I have done that to work my way through a series of draw tests in Lotwin and GH.  However, when I want to really prove to myself the program really can produce a winning ticket, I delete just to make sure no funny business or drain bamage takes place. 

BobP

Dump Water Florida
                              United States
                              Member #380
                              June 5, 2002
                              3104 Posts
                              Posted: May 15, 2014, 7:17 am - IP Logged

Looks promising enough judging from the screenshots they provide - nothing special about the filters though. Still, I am curious to see the results from the 'final' reduction and do some 'tests'.

Bob, have you purchased the Program or just tried it for some time?

For most the program is a rental, month by month or yearly.  I have the permanent subscription.  I am not pushing the program, it's expensive and you need to understand how the filters affect the outcome.  When I wrote my book I checked a lot of software, this was the only one with the real world potential to win every draw.  Most lottery software is like buying a set of auto repair tools to build a birdhouse.  Just having the right tools doesn't guarantee a bird house, just makes it possible.

BobP

Page 2 of 11