Welcome Guest
You last visited December 11, 2016, 12:58 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Do Lottery Software program help YOU WIN lottery?

Topic closed. 160 replies. Last post 2 years ago by psykomo.

Page 6 of 11
PrintE-mailLink

Do YOU have GOOD Software program???

YES [ 42 ]  [42.86%]
NO [ 44 ]  [44.90%]
Maby [ 8 ]  [8.16%]
secret (bad luck 2 tell) [ 4 ]  [4.08%]
Total Valid Votes [ 98 ]  
Discarded Votes [ 10 ]  
RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
mid-Ohio
United States
Member #9
March 24, 2001
19831 Posts
Posted: June 5, 2014, 3:13 pm - IP Logged

As far as jackpot games, I'm beginning to think that software, systems, whatever, doesn't do a whole lot of good, unless that is your form of entertainment.

In Texas Lotto, the jackpot was won with a QP on May 31. The numbers drawn?

3-5-9-32-36-37.

Now, if a system, or software, had produced numbers like that, would anyone really play them? Not me. LOL.

History has shown that in this game, 4 decades plays the most. (6/54 game). Someone is rich playing a QP that produced a set of numbers that are only 2 decades, which are rarely drawn.

My 2 cents.

Now, if a system, or software, had produced numbers like that, would anyone really play them? Not me. LOL.

Players who use systems have decided a system can pick combinations that are more likely to win than they can.  If you don't believe that then you shouldn't be using a system.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

United States
    Member #93947
    July 10, 2010
    2180 Posts
    Posted: June 5, 2014, 4:46 pm - IP Logged

As far as jackpot games, I'm beginning to think that software, systems, whatever, doesn't do a whole lot of good, unless that is your form of entertainment.

In Texas Lotto, the jackpot was won with a QP on May 31. The numbers drawn?

3-5-9-32-36-37.

History has shown that in this game, 4 decades plays the most. (6/54 game). Someone is rich playing a QP that produced a set of numbers that are only 2 decades, which are rarely drawn.

My 2 cents.

It's no surprise that Mr Perkis (BobP) would advise spending money on software rather than buying more tickets since...

His business is promoting lottery software.

rcbbuckeye's avatar - Lottery-043.jpg
      Texas
      United States
      Member #55889
      October 23, 2007
      5615 Posts
      Posted: June 5, 2014, 5:17 pm - IP Logged

It's no surprise that Mr Perkis (BobP) would advise spending money on software rather than buying more tickets since...

Honestly...

I have never gotten the sense that BobP is promoting his software either on LottoLogix, or in his recent post. He was merely advising someone to try software "on the cheap".

For the record, I enjoy reading his website, even though I'm not a player who uses software, or wheels.

Frankly, I don't understand why you have such h**d on for him.

CAN'T WIN IF YOU'RE NOT IN

A DOLLAR AND A DREAM (OR $2)

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
        mid-Ohio
        United States
        Member #9
        March 24, 2001
        19831 Posts
        Posted: June 5, 2014, 6:50 pm - IP Logged

• busi·ness
        • [ bízn?ss ]
        1. line of work: a particular trade or profession
        2. commercial organization: a company or other organization that buys and sells goods, makes products, or provides services
        3. commercial activity: commercial activity involving the exchange of money for goods or services

Do you have evident that one of the above definition describe BobP's website.

Evil Looking       

United States
          Member #124493
          March 14, 2012
          7023 Posts
          Posted: June 5, 2014, 6:52 pm - IP Logged

"Although some of the deluxe packages are a little steep in price."

Don't be a sucker - use your money to buy more tickets.

Thank you for your sage advice!

I will take your advice and play $50 bucks tonight, instead of buying a new software at this time.

You are truly an angel.Big Grin Angel

P.S.

I was going to play $80 bucks but I figure I save $30 for some new software.

An angel!

P.P.S.

I was going to do a martingale, but decided not to, It was going to run me $400, but now it should cost me only $200. 

what would be your advice?  Should I go for the $400?

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
            mid-Ohio
            United States
            Member #9
            March 24, 2001
            19831 Posts
            Posted: June 5, 2014, 6:55 pm - IP Logged

Thank you for your sage advice!

I will take your advice and play $50 bucks tonight, instead of buying a new software at this time.

You are truly an angel.Big Grin Angel

P.S.

I was going to play $80 bucks but I figure I save $30 for some new software.

An angel!

P.P.S.

I was going to do a martingale, but decided not to, It was going to run me $400, but now it should cost me only $200. 

what would be your advice?  Should I go for the $400?

Your first ten lines have the best chance of winning something, save yourself $40 more by only playing 10 lines. Wink

Evil Looking       

United States
              Member #93947
              July 10, 2010
              2180 Posts
              Posted: June 5, 2014, 8:43 pm - IP Logged
              • busi·ness
              • [ bízn?ss ]
              1. line of work: a particular trade or profession
              2. commercial organization: a company or other organization that buys and sells goods, makes products, or provides services
              3. commercial activity: commercial activity involving the exchange of money for goods or services

Do you have evident that one of the above definition describe BobP's website.

"Do you have evident that one of the above definition describe BobP's website."

Read my post again and check out the latest incarnation of the website.  I asserted that he PROMOTES lottery software.

Do you have eviden[ce] that he does NOT get kickbacks when people link from his site to the sales sites?

rcbbuckeye's avatar - Lottery-043.jpg
                Texas
                United States
                Member #55889
                October 23, 2007
                5615 Posts
                Posted: June 5, 2014, 11:50 pm - IP Logged

Read my post again and check out the latest incarnation of the website.  I asserted that he PROMOTES lottery software.

Do you have eviden[ce] that he does NOT get kickbacks when people link from his site to the sales sites?

Dude, there's a hell of a lot more going on in that website than just lottery software.

And... if he has some kind of agreement with those selling software, so be it. That's not illegal. I rather doubt that he does though.

YOU just seem to have a major problem with BobP for no good reason. Except you are jealous, or just pathetic.

CAN'T WIN IF YOU'RE NOT IN

A DOLLAR AND A DREAM (OR $2)

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                  mid-Ohio
                  United States
                  Member #9
                  March 24, 2001
                  19831 Posts
                  Posted: June 5, 2014, 11:58 pm - IP Logged

Your post was "His business is promoting lottery software" as if he did it for a living.  I assumed you wouldn't have posted that unless you had evidence of such.  There are lots of LP members promoting ideas for improving ones chances of winning lotteries but unless they ask for money I assume they are doing it for reasons other than business.  I doubt if any of them could make a living doing it.

Evil Looking       

BobP's avatar - bobp avatar.png
                    Dump Water Florida
                    United States
                    Member #380
                    June 5, 2002
                    3106 Posts
                    Posted: June 6, 2014, 7:30 am - IP Logged

Promotes is a carefully chosen word that can mean a number of things to different people.

Lotto-Logix is a hobby site, not a business, accepts no paid ads or ads in exchange for products, etc.

Some things that may look like ads, such as the USA MEGA ad, is there because it makes the site look more professional at no charge or exchange of any kind.  I still pay full price for my subscription like everyone else who pays here.

I do not review software, except in a few rare cases when pressed to and usually not published as I also try to choose my words carefully.

Pretty much all L-L lottery product descriptions are in the product author's own words, not mine, with perhaps a little editing.

If a product offers an affiliate program, I subscribe, not being stupid enough to turn down free money for doing nothing more then I would have done anyway.  I do not promote an affiliate link over another and am happy to list all quality lottery products I can find without regard to whether they have an affiliate program or not.  Pretty much anyone can right click a link and see if there is affliate code and backspace over it back to the domain if they don't want to support the site or as some do, switch out the code for theirs and get a discount for themselves. 

In a sense I promote all lottery products by listing them and linking to them. 

From this thread you might think I am here promoting Lotwin, I am, but not for personal profit, I simply believe it is the best for it's purpose.  The Lotto Architect collection is also very good.  Most lottery software I've talked about over the years, Lottery Director, GH, Versa Bet, etc. don't even offer affiliate programs.  If you don't believe in lottery software, prove it can't work.

Oh,  And I've never ever been offered a kickback to promote a product let alone received one, thought it would be flattering to be asked.  Embarassed

BobP

United States
                      Member #93947
                      July 10, 2010
                      2180 Posts
                      Posted: June 6, 2014, 3:37 pm - IP Logged

BobP,

"If you don't believe in lottery software, prove it can't work."

Lottery software (and all lottery systems) have been debunked, theoretically, and through simulations, some of them published here at LP.  But most readers and posters in these forums either don't understand or mistrust the results.  When they observe (the fact) that playing sets of lotto lines with careful attention to "coverage" can increase their chances of winning small prizes, they jump to the conclusion that their overall long term winnings and chances of winning jackpots have increased as well.  They are mistaken.

These are fallacies that you propagate through your PROMOTION of worthless software.  FWIW, sufficient "coverage" is attainable for free at this website.  Perhaps the next time you throw your hat in the ring you should publicize your generosity at Lotto logix.

--Jimmy4164

Kentucky
                        United States
                        Member #32652
                        February 14, 2006
                        7325 Posts
                        Posted: June 6, 2014, 4:43 pm - IP Logged

BobP,

"If you don't believe in lottery software, prove it can't work."

Lottery software (and all lottery systems) have been debunked, theoretically, and through simulations, some of them published here at LP.  But most readers and posters in these forums either don't understand or mistrust the results.  When they observe (the fact) that playing sets of lotto lines with careful attention to "coverage" can increase their chances of winning small prizes, they jump to the conclusion that their overall long term winnings and chances of winning jackpots have increased as well.  They are mistaken.

These are fallacies that you propagate through your PROMOTION of worthless software.  FWIW, sufficient "coverage" is attainable for free at this website.  Perhaps the next time you throw your hat in the ring you should publicize your generosity at Lotto logix.

--Jimmy4164

"Lottery software (and all lottery systems) have been debunked, theoretically, and through simulations, some of them published here at LP."

LMAO @ theoretically!!!

It would really help your simulation result credibility if you could find even one real live lottery player who bought five $1 pick-3 QPs every drawing for five years. Is theoretically debunking lottery systems and software anything like when LP members discuss spending theoretically jackpot winnings?

"they jump to the conclusion"

And no different than you jumping to the conclusion "But most readers and posters in these forums either don't understand or mistrust the results." Very few LP members engage in discussions with you and and of those who have, only a couple agreed with you once in awhile.

mypiemaster's avatar - 2015021003pileofcash
                          JACKPOT HUNTER

United States
                          Member #141034
                          April 2, 2013
                          1410 Posts
                          Posted: June 6, 2014, 5:01 pm - IP Logged

"Although some of the deluxe packages are a little steep in price."

Don't be a sucker - use your money to buy more tickets.

There is no reason, for a program that works, to be on sale to the public. If it actually works, the developers will be too busy, raking in millions every week, instead of wasting their time selling the program for mere pittance. People by nature, do not like to share a cashcow.

Seek and ye shall find -Matt. 7:7 ...Ask and ye shall receive -John 16:24 ...Give and it shall be given unto you -Luke 6:38 ...Be careful what you ask for!!! -Mypiemaster 1:1

Having Money Solves Problems That Not Having Money Creates Yes Nod ****John Carlton****

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                            mid-Ohio
                            United States
                            Member #9
                            March 24, 2001
                            19831 Posts
                            Posted: June 6, 2014, 5:47 pm - IP Logged

There is no reason, for a program that works, to be on sale to the public. If it actually works, the developers will be too busy, raking in millions every week, instead of wasting their time selling the program for mere pittance. People by nature, do not like to share a cashcow.

There is no reason, for a program that works, to be on sale to the public.

I think you are confusing works with wins.  When lottery software designed to tell you the number of time numbers have be drawn in past drawings does that it works but that not winning a lottery.  When a wheeling program come up with lines to cover all the possible combinations of threes or fours in a small pool of numbers it works but that's not winning a lottery.  When lottery software does what it's designed to do it works but that's not neccesarily winning a lottery.

If you have a theory about what the next lottery winner will be, software can make finding all the combinations that fit your theory easier.

Evil Looking       

mypiemaster's avatar - 2015021003pileofcash
                              JACKPOT HUNTER

United States
                              Member #141034
                              April 2, 2013
                              1410 Posts
                              Posted: June 6, 2014, 6:03 pm - IP Logged

There is no reason, for a program that works, to be on sale to the public.

I think you are confusing works with wins.  When lottery software designed to tell you the number of time numbers have be drawn in past drawings does that it works but that not winning a lottery.  When a wheeling program come up with lines to cover all the possible combinations of threes or fours in a small pool of numbers it works but that's not winning a lottery.  When lottery software does what it's designed to do it works but that's not neccesarily winning a lottery.

If you have a theory about what the next lottery winner will be, software can make finding all the combinations that fit your theory easier.

SEMANTICS. A program that helps you put money in your pocket...WORKS. A program that helps you lose money, no matter what it does, or how brilliantly designed, is PURE CRAP. I sincerely hope, that people that play the lottery, do so to put money into their pockets and not just to throw their hard earned money away purchasing some silly-ass programs that can do wheels even if it can jump on your table, and do "cart-wheels" for you.

Seek and ye shall find -Matt. 7:7 ...Ask and ye shall receive -John 16:24 ...Give and it shall be given unto you -Luke 6:38 ...Be careful what you ask for!!! -Mypiemaster 1:1

Having Money Solves Problems That Not Having Money Creates Yes Nod ****John Carlton****

Page 6 of 11