Welcome Guest
You last visited December 7, 2016, 9:19 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Do Lottery Software program help YOU WIN lottery?

Topic closed. 160 replies. Last post 2 years ago by psykomo.

Page 3 of 11
PrintE-mailLink

Do YOU have GOOD Software program???

YES [ 42 ]  [42.86%]
NO [ 44 ]  [44.90%]
Maby [ 8 ]  [8.16%]
secret (bad luck 2 tell) [ 4 ]  [4.08%]
Total Valid Votes [ 98 ]  
Discarded Votes [ 10 ]  

Canada
Member #153245
March 10, 2014
39 Posts
Posted: May 15, 2014, 8:42 am - IP Logged

I'll check that out, thanks Bob.

riscknight's avatar - riscknight
    Athens
    Greece
    Member #133234
    September 24, 2012
    188 Posts
    Posted: May 15, 2014, 8:47 am - IP Logged

Much obliged Bob; thank you.

6/49 dis(assembly)

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
      mid-Ohio
      United States
      Member #9
      March 24, 2001
      19826 Posts
      Posted: May 15, 2014, 12:49 pm - IP Logged

What's so great about that, is no other lottery program can tell you what settings would have resulted in a win of any kind.  Remember EOL Entertainment OnLine Lottery Tracker and Wheeler with Cumastat.  You could spend all day adjusting the Cumastat settings and could not make it predict the known winner in any number of lines within reason.

With Lotwin, you can add the latest draw, preform the draw analysis, save, delete the draw, load the settings to get the resulting play lines.  Review the play lines, OMG there's the jackpot combination among them usually in a small number of lines. 

The software proves draw after draw is is capable of providing the winning combination if you can select the proper settings.  Numbers are not involved.  Through simple multiple choice filter selection you tell the program what type combinations will or won't be drawn this time, the software removes them. Rinse and repeat until down to your budget.  This software often proves it could have gotten it right down to a single play or two.  Naturally the greater the reduction the greater the risk of loss balanced by a lower cost to play. 

BobP

With Lotwin, you can add the latest draw, preform the draw analysis, save, delete the draw, load the settings to get the resulting play lines.  Review the play lines, OMG there's the jackpot combination among them usually in a small number of lines. 

In your testing of Lotwin over time did you ever find the same setting for more than one drawing or were they all unique?  I would think if the program had any value it would be to find a setting that had produced winners more than once in previous drawings thus more likely to produce one in future drawings. 

We know the winner is a list of all the possible combinations but reducing that list would improve our odds of winning if the winner was on it even if we couldn't afford to play the whole list.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

BobP's avatar - bobp avatar.png
        Dump Water Florida
        United States
        Member #380
        June 5, 2002
        3103 Posts
        Posted: May 16, 2014, 7:42 am - IP Logged

In your testing of Lotwin over time did you ever find the same setting for more than one drawing or were they all unique?  I would think if the program had any value it would be to find a setting that had produced winners more than once in previous drawings thus more likely to produce one in future drawings. 

We know the winner is a list of all the possible combinations but reducing that list would improve our odds of winning if the winner was on it even if we couldn't afford to play the whole list.

There are multiple way of working the software that include saving promising filter sets.  The program also finds sets of numbers that would have won x number of prize tiers over y numbers of draws, of course then you have to wheel them. 

The method I'm talking about is using filters like a sculpture who chips away pieces of the rock that doesn't look like the statue hidden inside, you chip away combinational types that don't look like the draw you expect.  As the draw is always different, the tight filter drill down would likely not be the same often enough to prove useful.  However for those who take a broad brush to the filters with a fat budget, sure I'd imagine it might work more then once.

Even so you're much better off working through the filters for each draw.  You might be surprised to learn now often 3 odd and 3 even and 3 low and 3 high don't hit together when saved in a filter set.  The best part of tight filtering is the savings over wheeling is usually more then the amounts the wheel usually wins when the wheel wins anything at all.

In essence it turns the lottery from a number game to a filter game.  The advantages are only about 20 filters to pick from.  Within each are multiple sub-filters of which only one need be selected, but you can expand your coverage net by selecting several when less certain. 

There have been a number of filter programs over time.  Lotwin is the only one that can take it down to a inexpensive handful of tickets almost everytime.  And after the draw show you exactly what filters would have included the jackpot winning combination among your plays.   

BobP

SergeM's avatar - slow icon.png
          Economy class
          Belgium
          Member #123700
          February 27, 2012
          4035 Posts
          Posted: May 25, 2014, 5:55 am - IP Logged

I think that filtering isn't difficult. To shrink combinations to wheel condition is different. If all those tools would do it by logic, the system would produce playable combinations without even touching any setting. Anyone that I asked, what program do you want me to make, answered that he just wanted the winning numbers, nothing more, no charts, no filters and so on. This stays in my mind and I am working towards that goal as fantastic as it seems.

I had a look again at several programs again and must say that the added good looking features.

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
            mid-Ohio
            United States
            Member #9
            March 24, 2001
            19826 Posts
            Posted: May 25, 2014, 11:32 am - IP Logged

Even when you play only combinations that are in the 95% range of all previous winners, there are plenty of combinations that have never come up and probably will never come up.

Evil Looking       

lottoarchitect's avatar - waveform

Greece
              Member #2815
              November 18, 2003
              502 Posts
              Posted: May 26, 2014, 12:35 pm - IP Logged

After each draw the program can tell you exactly what choices would have won a jackpot in the minimum number of lines (often between one and ten).

What's so great about that?  After a drawing I can tell you exactly the numbers you should have played to win the jackpot in one line.  Now if a program could come up with strategy that had it been followed for the previous 100 drawings it would have generated a list of 500 lines for each drawing of which 5-10 would have had the winning combination I might be impressed.

I agree, nothing great about that. However, I have a system that can produce the winning combination once every 5-10 draws in a set of 5000-10000 combinations, what I call ECD (Error Correction Design); this was tested on a 5/45 lottery game (about 1221000 possible combinations) over quite many real history draws. This is outstanding really considering the odds involved to pick the winning combination. ECD is part of a private build of Lotto Architect but I never made it available to public due to the dynamic nature of what the ECD requires, which is functionality missing from the public version. The good part about it is, no user input is required at all, at least the way it was meant to go as a public version. In fact, I plan to release LA 2.3 which will be mostly about ECD as the selling point when I'm fully satisfied with the performance and add some missing parts to the public version, which the hardest part is to make it easy to use and understandable for the regular player. The rest will be the free stuff already in LA2.2, enhanced accordingly too. Since this is a heavy upgrade, please don't ask me when I'll make it available but my plans are towards the release of ECD sometime in the future. As for LotWin, ECD is a few steps ahead of that approach anyway but rely on filters to do its job, thus I can say what LotWin does is really an early version of ECD. By the way ECD was initially designed in 2003.

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                mid-Ohio
                United States
                Member #9
                March 24, 2001
                19826 Posts
                Posted: May 26, 2014, 8:53 pm - IP Logged

I agree, nothing great about that. However, I have a system that can produce the winning combination once every 5-10 draws in a set of 5000-10000 combinations, what I call ECD (Error Correction Design); this was tested on a 5/45 lottery game (about 1221000 possible combinations) over quite many real history draws. This is outstanding really considering the odds involved to pick the winning combination. ECD is part of a private build of Lotto Architect but I never made it available to public due to the dynamic nature of what the ECD requires, which is functionality missing from the public version. The good part about it is, no user input is required at all, at least the way it was meant to go as a public version. In fact, I plan to release LA 2.3 which will be mostly about ECD as the selling point when I'm fully satisfied with the performance and add some missing parts to the public version, which the hardest part is to make it easy to use and understandable for the regular player. The rest will be the free stuff already in LA2.2, enhanced accordingly too. Since this is a heavy upgrade, please don't ask me when I'll make it available but my plans are towards the release of ECD sometime in the future. As for LotWin, ECD is a few steps ahead of that approach anyway but rely on filters to do its job, thus I can say what LotWin does is really an early version of ECD. By the way ECD was initially designed in 2003.

You have been saying something similar since you first came onto the scene over ten years ago and what have you got to show for it?  Nothing!  That's right this ECD  was designed in 2003 and probably haven't had a significant win in all those years since.

It's nice of you to offer to share with the other members but what good is it if after ten years it hasn't done anything for you.  Do you think others can do better with software you designed than you could?  Players using software to pick their numbers want to do more than have fun playing and loosing, they want to win.

Evil Looking       

Greece
                  Member #2815
                  November 18, 2003
                  502 Posts
                  Posted: May 27, 2014, 5:36 am - IP Logged

You have been saying something similar since you first came onto the scene over ten years ago and what have you got to show for it?  Nothing!  That's right this ECD  was designed in 2003 and probably haven't had a significant win in all those years since.

It's nice of you to offer to share with the other members but what good is it if after ten years it hasn't done anything for you.  Do you think others can do better with software you designed than you could?  Players using software to pick their numbers want to do more than have fun playing and loosing, they want to win.

You give me the impression that you wanted to write something but you had no clue what to write about and you created the crappiest response I ever got in here! Lovely!

Now, this system never was put in real play because 5000-10000 draws is still too much for real play for me. But it has achieved the goal to produce the winning combination in a quite smaller set compared to the amount needed judged by natural chance; this again sort of proves lottery draws are not that random even if approached by filters utilization. Your response really contradicts your own comments about a process that can deliver what would make you feel impressed about; thus decide if you are impressed or not. ECD is not yet ready to go public. The fact that it was designed 10 or so years ago has nothing to do with its performance or if it has done something significant for me. As you know, I work on various projects and of course I have very happy customers who WIN. Adding ECD to the arsenal is now a good move because it will have the required support of WG's feature to utilize mother coverings so to bring that produced amount of blocks even lower if so desired, among other things that have been developed at the other projects. Thus the real delay is due to some more functionality I wanted to embed in there to complement the ECD overall usage. Also, ECD is a complex system that can't go out like that to public. I prefer to delay something even 10 years to polish and improve it as much as I can rather than to rush it out and get negative comments for being hard to use. Actually, I don't care of what you think because when the user get that system with all the supported functionality will realize the benefits of it, thus your whole response here is really in vain and completely wrongly judged. No hard feelings, just be more careful on what you reply given you have no clue why this system was delayed that much.

By the way, what have you done to assist others in their lotto interests besides criticizing in the wrong manner other people efforts? At least, I have a program which I offer for free (Lotto Architect) and two of the most advanced systems (Wheel Generator & GAT Engine) in my attempt to assist players in better playing strategies and ECD will be added in this arsenal. I also design new world record wheels which I make available for free (my most recent ones 19,6,4,5=111 and 20,6,4,5=139) for people to use. Your contribution is... Roll Eyes ?

Players using software to pick their numbers want to do more than have fun playing and loosing, they want to win.

That's what I do. What do you do towards that target?

NY
                    United States
                    Member #155524
                    May 21, 2014
                    2 Posts
                    Posted: May 27, 2014, 7:47 am - IP Logged

I use pencil and paper in my calculations. Sometimes I use free android apps, like "Powerball lottery statistics" and "Mega Millions lotto statistics" on google play store.

Lotwin is too difficult for me Bang Head

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                      mid-Ohio
                      United States
                      Member #9
                      March 24, 2001
                      19826 Posts
                      Posted: May 27, 2014, 1:06 pm - IP Logged

You give me the impression that you wanted to write something but you had no clue what to write about and you created the crappiest response I ever got in here! Lovely!

Now, this system never was put in real play because 5000-10000 draws is still too much for real play for me. But it has achieved the goal to produce the winning combination in a quite smaller set compared to the amount needed judged by natural chance; this again sort of proves lottery draws are not that random even if approached by filters utilization. Your response really contradicts your own comments about a process that can deliver what would make you feel impressed about; thus decide if you are impressed or not. ECD is not yet ready to go public. The fact that it was designed 10 or so years ago has nothing to do with its performance or if it has done something significant for me. As you know, I work on various projects and of course I have very happy customers who WIN. Adding ECD to the arsenal is now a good move because it will have the required support of WG's feature to utilize mother coverings so to bring that produced amount of blocks even lower if so desired, among other things that have been developed at the other projects. Thus the real delay is due to some more functionality I wanted to embed in there to complement the ECD overall usage. Also, ECD is a complex system that can't go out like that to public. I prefer to delay something even 10 years to polish and improve it as much as I can rather than to rush it out and get negative comments for being hard to use. Actually, I don't care of what you think because when the user get that system with all the supported functionality will realize the benefits of it, thus your whole response here is really in vain and completely wrongly judged. No hard feelings, just be more careful on what you reply given you have no clue why this system was delayed that much.

By the way, what have you done to assist others in their lotto interests besides criticizing in the wrong manner other people efforts? At least, I have a program which I offer for free (Lotto Architect) and two of the most advanced systems (Wheel Generator & GAT Engine) in my attempt to assist players in better playing strategies and ECD will be added in this arsenal. I also design new world record wheels which I make available for free (my most recent ones 19,6,4,5=111 and 20,6,4,5=139) for people to use. Your contribution is... Roll Eyes ?

Players using software to pick their numbers want to do more than have fun playing and loosing, they want to win.

That's what I do. What do you do towards that target?

"By the way, what have you done to assist others in their lotto interests besides criticizing in the wrong manner other people efforts? At least, I have a program which I offer for free (Lotto Architect) and two of the most advanced systems (Wheel Generator & GAT Engine) in my attempt to assist players in better playing strategies and ECD will be added in this arsenal. I also design new world record wheels which I make available for free"

I've done very little because I figured I can't do for others what I can't do for myself.  Sorry I didn't know your programs were free, maybe some of those players who your programs have helped will speak up, it would be interesting to hear from them.

Evil Looking       

DoctorWhy's avatar - 04 05.jpg
                        Indianapolis, IN
                        United States
                        Member #151842
                        January 28, 2014
                        107 Posts
                        Posted: May 27, 2014, 6:34 pm - IP Logged

I stick with the old fashioned pencil and paper method.

Think amongst Chaos. Play in Order.

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                          mid-Ohio
                          United States
                          Member #9
                          March 24, 2001
                          19826 Posts
                          Posted: May 29, 2014, 2:12 pm - IP Logged

"By the way, what have you done to assist others in their lotto interests besides criticizing in the wrong manner other people efforts? At least, I have a program which I offer for free (Lotto Architect) and two of the most advanced systems (Wheel Generator & GAT Engine) in my attempt to assist players in better playing strategies and ECD will be added in this arsenal. I also design new world record wheels which I make available for free"

I've done very little because I figured I can't do for others what I can't do for myself.  Sorry I didn't know your programs were free, maybe some of those players who your programs have helped will speak up, it would be interesting to hear from them.

Well I'm still waiting to hear from some of those who have been helped by using lottoarchitect free software.  Looks like we both have assisted the same amount of players.

Evil Looking       

Greece
                            Member #2815
                            November 18, 2003
                            502 Posts
                            Posted: May 29, 2014, 5:01 pm - IP Logged

Well I'm still waiting to hear from some of those who have been helped by using lottoarchitect free software.  Looks like we both have assisted the same amount of players.

Looks like we both have assisted the same amount of players.

A simple question: how on earth can you even compare how you have assisted users based on what you offer to them (practically nothing I can say?), to my offering of a free program that does everything all other traditional commercial programs do (statistics, printing, filtering, wheeling etc). To its simplest form, this means I can and have saved a lot of money to everyone interested in these features simply by using my program FOR FREE instead of buying other programs to do the same. Do I have to even explain this more??? This regardless if the users have won something or not using Lotto Architect.

You continue to present atrocious comments simply based on no replies here? You wish this to be the case, unfortunately for you, it is not. If you want to find about users who I have assisted, take the time to read what they say at my forums. You'll find several happy customers who win. Please save your sub par comments. This becomes pathetic.

BobP's avatar - bobp avatar.png
                              Dump Water Florida
                              United States
                              Member #380
                              June 5, 2002
                              3103 Posts
                              Posted: June 1, 2014, 7:32 am - IP Logged

The main point with software like Analysis Lotto and Lotwin is they lift the burden of number selection / prediction off the user and replace it with delta or filter selection. 

Now if someone could create working delta or filter AI prediction software maybe we could move this mule a little further down the road.

It would be nice to have the jackpot winning combination in 5,000 to 10,000 combinations every x number of draws.  Would certainly be of interest to pools, provided the system doesn't go cold for long periods of time.   The other would concern Pick-5 versus Pick-6, prize amounts and their division among winners outside the pool using the system system.   Just thinking out loud, don't mind me, please continue . . .

BobP

Page 3 of 11