Welcome Guest
You last visited December 2, 2016, 11:40 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

New York instant scratch off tickets - new tickets with less odds to win

Topic closed. 342 replies. Last post 10 months ago by Enigmas.

Page 10 of 23
PrintE-mailLink
Funtimz's avatar - Lottery-022.jpg

United States
Member #165244
March 30, 2015
227 Posts
Posted: September 4, 2015, 10:07 pm - IP Logged

Bought five $10 frenzys won $25 on one ticket...May try some $5 ones tomorrow...

Take Risks: If you win, you'll be happy.  If you lose, you will be wiser...

NY
    United States
    Member #167035
    June 22, 2015
    1340 Posts
    Posted: September 4, 2015, 10:19 pm - IP Logged

Bought five $10 frenzys won $25 on one ticket...May try some $5 ones tomorrow...

lol that good - u have much better luck than I

may try them again at the end of the month but only the $5 one

United States
      Member #165244
      March 30, 2015
      227 Posts
      Posted: September 4, 2015, 10:32 pm - IP Logged

yeah we're going for a little ride in the new car so will buy some in another city...hey you never know...

new york
        United States
        Member #63828
        August 9, 2008
        175 Posts
        Posted: September 5, 2015, 11:24 am - IP Logged

the 15 was on the 10 lol, the 5 was all 5s and 8s

nice - what ticket had the frenzy symbol - also noticed while doing my research that the amount for the frenzy never appears unless u have a frenzy symbol on the ticket - could be wrong but did play a couple hundred of those games today

anyway - back to not playing cause today was so bad - will see how i feel at end of the month

I'm sorry that it wasn't a good day for you for scratch off's. Hopefully you'll have better luck soon!!

I had such high hopes for the new $10.00 ticket, but it seems as if most of the winners are $10.00. I got lucky with that Frenzy symbol (ticket #4) and actually got one again last night purchased at another store (ticket #25) but I had to buy a lot of tickets to get it and didn't break even.

Yes, the only way to win $200 on that ticket is by getting the Frenzy symbol.

I still can't believe how there are so many $10.00 wins and less of the other smaller amounts. Think I got a couple of $15.00 wins and 1 $20.00 win but most of them were $10 wins.

NY
          United States
          Member #167035
          June 22, 2015
          1340 Posts
          Posted: September 5, 2015, 1:51 pm - IP Logged

I'm sorry that it wasn't a good day for you for scratch off's. Hopefully you'll have better luck soon!!

I had such high hopes for the new $10.00 ticket, but it seems as if most of the winners are $10.00. I got lucky with that Frenzy symbol (ticket #4) and actually got one again last night purchased at another store (ticket #25) but I had to buy a lot of tickets to get it and didn't break even.

Yes, the only way to win $200 on that ticket is by getting the Frenzy symbol.

I still can't believe how there are so many $10.00 wins and less of the other smaller amounts. Think I got a couple of $15.00 wins and 1 $20.00 win but most of them were $10 wins.

yup think that true for the $1, $2, and $5 - can also say bought extra tickets for u guys for research purposes so there a little positive about losing so big

did give the pink ones another chance this am - had a $30 win but agree notice the odds on the website 1:7 for break even on $5 and $10, steeper odds for the next prize up

decided to only play on saturdays at my local gas station after much thought - and also why is there 20x on $5 and $10 if you cannot have a 20x (ticket price) because of the frenzy restriction and they will not put a prize less than the ticket price on there - so 20x will likely be restricted to $300 and $400 wins on the $5 and $500 wins on the $10 - anything higher more likely than not a single match 1x prize

United States
            Member #165244
            March 30, 2015
            227 Posts
            Posted: September 5, 2015, 9:35 pm - IP Logged

So bought six $5 frenzys won $10 on one and $5 on another...Then bought three $2 frenzys got zilch...I'm done until the next new group comes out.

NY
              United States
              Member #167035
              June 22, 2015
              1340 Posts
              Posted: September 5, 2015, 10:17 pm - IP Logged

So bought six $5 frenzys won $10 on one and $5 on another...Then bought three $2 frenzys got zilch...I'm done until the next new group comes out.

u have a long wait - october 13

don't like those 1 and 2 frenzies, and those 5 and 10s will get a few once a week but otherwise waiting as well

United States
                Member #165244
                March 30, 2015
                227 Posts
                Posted: September 6, 2015, 6:32 am - IP Logged

u have a long wait - october 13

don't like those 1 and 2 frenzies, and those 5 and 10s will get a few once a week but otherwise waiting as well

yeah thats ok, longer to strategize...lol. Any idea what the next group will be?

NY
                  United States
                  Member #167035
                  June 22, 2015
                  1340 Posts
                  Posted: September 6, 2015, 10:51 am - IP Logged

no but know that i love NY game w free trips to NY will be in there but odds for the trip will be 1M:1 likely

New York
                    United States
                    Member #157288
                    July 14, 2014
                    170 Posts
                    Posted: September 6, 2015, 11:35 am - IP Logged

That I Love NY game is a tad silly IMO. Give NYers a chance to win a trip somewhere in NY? I'll pass. 

Much better idea for an I Love NY game:

State and Local tax exemption for 5 years.

Have the State renovate and modernize 4-5 decently sized houses that were seized throughout the State and offer them as a top prize.

Or 'I Love NY but need a break' offer all expenses paid trip to a dream location.

NY
                      United States
                      Member #167035
                      June 22, 2015
                      1340 Posts
                      Posted: September 6, 2015, 12:42 pm - IP Logged

me too - october and november games might be passes for me so looks like horrible 5 and 10 dollar frenzies for me till year end

Pasadena, CA
                        United States
                        Member #153326
                        March 13, 2014
                        186 Posts
                        Posted: September 6, 2015, 1:43 pm - IP Logged

That I Love NY game is a tad silly IMO. Give NYers a chance to win a trip somewhere in NY? I'll pass. 

Much better idea for an I Love NY game:

State and Local tax exemption for 5 years.

Have the State renovate and modernize 4-5 decently sized houses that were seized throughout the State and offer them as a top prize.

Or 'I Love NY but need a break' offer all expenses paid trip to a dream location.

"A trip somewhere in New York"? Massena? Albany? Either way, that's a pretty lame prize. I knew the California Lottery was bad, but taking a look at New York...your state is something else.

NY
                          United States
                          Member #167035
                          June 22, 2015
                          1340 Posts
                          Posted: September 6, 2015, 3:17 pm - IP Logged

"A trip somewhere in New York"? Massena? Albany? Either way, that's a pretty lame prize. I knew the California Lottery was bad, but taking a look at New York...your state is something else.

haha the only good thing about our lotto is no free tickets - and almost every ticket u cannot win stuff less than face value (ex. cannot get 5 matches on a $5 for a total of $10)

besides that, maybe take 5

Mamma28z's avatar - phone
                            Lower MI
                            United States
                            Member #94546
                            July 22, 2010
                            247 Posts
                            Posted: September 6, 2015, 8:32 pm - IP Logged

Made me LOL  I have relatives in Massena, both my parents are buried there...

(Dad blindfolded Mom when they got married and she pointed on a map and they moved - away from Massena !)

Why would anyone really want a trip in their own state?

United States
                              Member #165244
                              March 30, 2015
                              227 Posts
                              Posted: September 6, 2015, 8:45 pm - IP Logged

no but know that i love NY game w free trips to NY will be in there but odds for the trip will be 1M:1 likely

If that is the best they will do, I'll take a pass. I'll just watch remaining prizes on other games or do some jackpot like MM.

Page 10 of 23