Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 11:56 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

New York instant scratch off tickets - new tickets with less odds to win

Topic closed. 342 replies. Last post 10 months ago by Enigmas.

Page 23 of 23
PrintE-mailLink
Coal Thumb's avatar - Lottery-052.jpg
NY
United States
Member #169635
October 25, 2015
80 Posts
Posted: January 21, 2016, 3:23 pm - IP Logged

Haven't seen any, but I'll keep $ZNA on me at all times just in case. Also that royal riches ticket? My local Stewart's always has them in stock. And I saw cashword connect was recalled or something.

2 - super scunion | 1 - quad scunion | few - triple scunion | 1 - super funion | some - double scunion | 1 - triple funion | lost count - scunion/funion

$1 - FTY | $2 - HUN | $3 - ZSA | $5/ $10 - FVH | $20 - UKA (playbook - HUN) | $25 - OQA | $30 ???

New York
    United States
    Member #157288
    July 14, 2014
    170 Posts
    Posted: January 21, 2016, 11:28 pm - IP Logged

If there is anyone out there that knows where there are $30 tickets, if you tell me and I win the jackpot I will give that person 10% for life. i can't find them anywhere but I know they are out there. you can PM me here or on my youtube channel. search donafello

You might have to venture outside NYC. There might be some in South Brooklyn, Brighton Beach, Kensington or Sheepshead Bay. The list I have is from November 2015. Most if not all of those retailers have sold them out.

NY
      United States
      Member #169635
      October 25, 2015
      80 Posts
      Posted: January 23, 2016, 12:16 am - IP Logged

Is New York back on a four week cycle now? I'm expecting new tix soon.

2 - super scunion | 1 - quad scunion | few - triple scunion | 1 - super funion | some - double scunion | 1 - triple funion | lost count - scunion/funion

$1 - FTY | $2 - HUN | $3 - ZSA | $5/ $10 - FVH | $20 - UKA (playbook - HUN) | $25 - OQA | $30 ???

United States
        Member #171734
        January 11, 2016
        127 Posts
        Posted: January 23, 2016, 1:07 am - IP Logged

Omg! This is just some kind of a joke from the lottery. They checking if lottery players dumb enough to buy this ticket. Wtf whats the point to throw 10 bucks if the maximum you realistically may win is 20 bucks!

How is that different from the Powerball chances of winning anything over $7 being around 1 in 14,000?

They sold a billion tickets in 4 days for that one.

I think you greatly underestimate the number of people who do the math or care that they have no chance of scoring any real money.

new york
          United States
          Member #63828
          August 9, 2008
          179 Posts
          Posted: January 23, 2016, 1:41 pm - IP Logged

How is that different from the Powerball chances of winning anything over $7 being around 1 in 14,000?

They sold a billion tickets in 4 days for that one.

I think you greatly underestimate the number of people who do the math or care that they have no chance of scoring any real money.

It's all about the (very slight) possibility of winning a handsome sum. I don't think most people who purchase scratch off tickets expect to win the top prize as the odds are astronomical but I'd imagine most everyone would be quite content winning a few hundred, depending on how much money is spent on the games.

NY
            United States
            Member #169635
            October 25, 2015
            80 Posts
            Posted: January 24, 2016, 9:37 pm - IP Logged

New tix next Tuesday or the week after. Also saw the new cashword connect. It's red with yellow underneath scratch material. And typo gone.

So that makes the original green ones rare then, right?

NY
              United States
              Member #169635
              October 25, 2015
              80 Posts
              Posted: January 26, 2016, 11:25 am - IP Logged

So they really did reprint the whole run of cashword connect. We went from 11 top prizes to 23!

new york
                United States
                Member #63828
                August 9, 2008
                179 Posts
                Posted: January 27, 2016, 12:06 am - IP Logged

So they really did reprint the whole run of cashword connect. We went from 11 top prizes to 23!

That's good news! Do you know if they're coming out with new $10.00 tickets next week?

NY
                  United States
                  Member #169635
                  October 25, 2015
                  80 Posts
                  Posted: January 27, 2016, 9:28 am - IP Logged

Don said last night it's all five and under. Probably not themed... hopefully they stuff more claim prizes in.

new york
                    United States
                    Member #63828
                    August 9, 2008
                    179 Posts
                    Posted: January 27, 2016, 8:52 pm - IP Logged

Thanks for the info! Gee, five and under huh? Oh well, I too hope that there are more prizes to claim on them and please, no more $8.00 prizes on the $5.00 tickets!

United States
                      Member #70687
                      February 8, 2009
                      7919 Posts
                      Posted: January 28, 2016, 4:23 pm - IP Logged

A guy I know won $10,000 on a New York Millions ticket. He actually did not match any numbers but had 2 symbols, a 5x & 30x on ticket #38.

The official poster of NYL results Jester

new york
                        United States
                        Member #63828
                        August 9, 2008
                        179 Posts
                        Posted: January 29, 2016, 12:14 am - IP Logged

A guy I know won $10,000 on a New York Millions ticket. He actually did not match any numbers but had 2 symbols, a 5x & 30x on ticket #38.

That's awesome, congratulations to him! Cheers

New York
                          United States
                          Member #157288
                          July 14, 2014
                          170 Posts
                          Posted: February 3, 2016, 2:20 pm - IP Logged

New tix come out 2/9. $5, $3, $2 and $1 tickets.

Page 23 of 23