Welcome Guest
You last visited January 17, 2017, 10:48 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

New York instant scratch off tickets - new tickets with less odds to win

Topic closed. 342 replies. Last post 11 months ago by Enigmas.

Page 17 of 23
PrintE-mailLink
New York
United States
Member #157288
July 14, 2014
170 Posts
Posted: November 20, 2015, 2:20 pm - IP Logged

Did they say where it was sold?

NY
    United States
    Member #167035
    June 22, 2015
    1340 Posts
    Posted: November 21, 2015, 9:43 am - IP Logged

do not know that information but what i have heard from people that called lotto security that they are pulling the WFL books since the top prize was sold (so guess it wasn't destroyed then)

NY
      United States
      Member #167035
      June 22, 2015
      1340 Posts
      Posted: November 22, 2015, 10:22 pm - IP Logged

remember when someone was talking about a new $30 w a possible $50 minimum prize - any news on that or possible tickets coming out in december

New York
        United States
        Member #157288
        July 14, 2014
        170 Posts
        Posted: November 23, 2015, 11:50 am - IP Logged

remember when someone was talking about a new $30 w a possible $50 minimum prize - any news on that or possible tickets coming out in december

Not sure. I've only heard rumors about a new $30 game. I'll send in a FOIL request and hopefully they will answer.

NY
          United States
          Member #167035
          June 22, 2015
          1340 Posts
          Posted: November 23, 2015, 7:31 pm - IP Logged

Not sure. I've only heard rumors about a new $30 game. I'll send in a FOIL request and hopefully they will answer.

good idea these christmas games are horrible (haven't played but all the other tickets have not been nice to me since the day i won the $300 think NYL trying to tell me something) - still mad about them getting rid of royal riches which still has 3/4 top prizes unclaimed

new york
            United States
            Member #63828
            August 9, 2008
            182 Posts
            Posted: November 23, 2015, 7:55 pm - IP Logged

This is both exciting and scary. Exciting because of the odds of winning at least $50.00 but scary because I know I'll spend at least $150.00 to get to that $50.00 win! LOL

NY
              United States
              Member #167035
              June 22, 2015
              1340 Posts
              Posted: November 23, 2015, 7:58 pm - IP Logged

This is both exciting and scary. Exciting because of the odds of winning at least $50.00 but scary because I know I'll spend at least $150.00 to get to that $50.00 win! LOL

haha - golden ticket u can already spend $300 to win $40 - heard someone bought $500 of x100 to get back $90

have a feeling 12/29 but want the FOIL request to make sure

New York
                United States
                Member #157288
                July 14, 2014
                170 Posts
                Posted: November 23, 2015, 8:51 pm - IP Logged

Interesting enough if a game is being collected from the retailers it is supposed to be put in red on the instant game report page but the $30 game is still in black...

NY
                  United States
                  Member #167035
                  June 22, 2015
                  1340 Posts
                  Posted: November 23, 2015, 10:08 pm - IP Logged

Interesting enough if a game is being collected from the retailers it is supposed to be put in red on the instant game report page but the $30 game is still in black...

noticed that too guess the guy (or girl) who won it has not claimed it yet so it is still showing 1 prize remaining - but according to lotto security it was sold they just taking their sweet time in collecting

New York
                    United States
                    Member #157288
                    July 14, 2014
                    170 Posts
                    Posted: November 24, 2015, 1:36 am - IP Logged

That's the thing, even if it wasn't claimed it should be in red on the first tab but still appear on the list on the second tab because it is being collected. 

I wonder if it was rsge90 that won it, I know he/she has been playing that game big time since it came out.

NY
                      United States
                      Member #167035
                      June 22, 2015
                      1340 Posts
                      Posted: November 25, 2015, 6:04 pm - IP Logged

That's the thing, even if it wasn't claimed it should be in red on the first tab but still appear on the list on the second tab because it is being collected. 

I wonder if it was rsge90 that won it, I know he/she has been playing that game big time since it came out.

don't think so especially since he or she is still sitting on the 50k - went back to buy royals today they didn't have any so asked since I left 75 there on saturday when i played $100 worth - the clerk said lotto came and collected that game yesterday

asked another fellow NY scratcher - same thing happened to him at his store in queens yesterday

for that alone and those holiday toilets decided to take at least a 30 day vacation from all NY games - will be taking my money to the bank and/or out of state

Funtimz's avatar - Lottery-022.jpg

United States
                        Member #165244
                        March 30, 2015
                        229 Posts
                        Posted: November 26, 2015, 6:05 am - IP Logged

I was going to play $100 this weekend but maybe I'll just keep watching on youtube other people who buy ny lottery scratch offs...

Take Risks: If you win, you'll be happy.  If you lose, you will be wiser...

NY
                          United States
                          Member #167035
                          June 22, 2015
                          1340 Posts
                          Posted: November 26, 2015, 9:40 am - IP Logged

I was going to play $100 this weekend but maybe I'll just keep watching on youtube other people who buy ny lottery scratch offs...

me too save my money and play out of state - donafello is pretty much the only one that buys NY scratchers and that has regularly been posting lately - there is also winninglotteryadventures, lucia madlala, and a couple others that post from time to time

New York
                            United States
                            Member #169757
                            October 30, 2015
                            6 Posts
                            Posted: November 26, 2015, 6:52 pm - IP Logged

We still have a half book of Royal Riches in our machine.  Have played a few but were all duds

NY
                              United States
                              Member #167035
                              June 22, 2015
                              1340 Posts
                              Posted: November 27, 2015, 7:19 pm - IP Logged

We still have a half book of Royal Riches in our machine.  Have played a few but were all duds

well right now any game even w all the duds are better than the ones they are promoting right now (playbook, holiday cards, lotto)

scratch that - avoid the $10 bingo and quick 600s as well

Page 17 of 23