Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 6:13 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

New York instant scratch off tickets - new tickets with less odds to win

Topic closed. 342 replies. Last post 10 months ago by Enigmas.

Page 22 of 23
PrintE-mailLink
Coal Thumb's avatar - Lottery-052.jpg
NY
United States
Member #169635
October 25, 2015
80 Posts
Posted: December 30, 2015, 4:17 pm - IP Logged

Took out 30$ to play today. Played ten cross cash, won EGH. Played frosty got a tree for ten. Queen green guessed lucky number for five. 8s weren't gr8. Two only. Down 30 bucks.

Stop at local store on way home for pizza and pink frenzy. It stood out. I won 50. Traded in for 50 and 49 of new 25. 

Won for 100 on 50, 50 on 49. Holy snip. Single matches. Played cuz mattpa or someone said they nabbed 200 already. First time I've been lucky on a 25 since silver spectacular.

Scunion/funion back to back. I might be crazy enough to keep this up.

2 - super scunion | 1 - quad scunion | few - triple scunion | 1 - super funion | some - double scunion | 1 - triple funion | lost count - scunion/funion

$1 - FTY | $2 - HUN | $3 - ZSA | $5/ $10 - FVH | $20 - UKA (playbook - HUN) | $25 - OQA | $30 ???

NY
    United States
    Member #167035
    June 22, 2015
    1340 Posts
    Posted: December 30, 2015, 5:13 pm - IP Logged

Took out 30$ to play today. Played ten cross cash, won EGH. Played frosty got a tree for ten. Queen green guessed lucky number for five. 8s weren't gr8. Two only. Down 30 bucks.

Stop at local store on way home for pizza and pink frenzy. It stood out. I won 50. Traded in for 50 and 49 of new 25. 

Won for 100 on 50, 50 on 49. Holy snip. Single matches. Played cuz mattpa or someone said they nabbed 200 already. First time I've been lucky on a 25 since silver spectacular.

Scunion/funion back to back. I might be crazy enough to keep this up.

haha u been watching donafellos video or something that me btw

did not play today but have 5 lines for tonights powerball

NY
      United States
      Member #169635
      October 25, 2015
      80 Posts
      Posted: December 30, 2015, 10:33 pm - IP Logged

I accidentally bought 2$ worth of lotto for tonight when cashing in at the machine. Impatient. I would stay up, but I can just check tmrw. 

Thinking ill do another thirty tmrw, play 8s queen and cashword til I hit decent. Since new years I'm gonna start keeping track of stuff.

I don't start gaming til after don's video goes up. Distractions and anticipation kill my rhythm and focus.

2 - super scunion | 1 - quad scunion | few - triple scunion | 1 - super funion | some - double scunion | 1 - triple funion | lost count - scunion/funion

$1 - FTY | $2 - HUN | $3 - ZSA | $5/ $10 - FVH | $20 - UKA (playbook - HUN) | $25 - OQA | $30 ???

NY
        United States
        Member #167035
        June 22, 2015
        1340 Posts
        Posted: December 31, 2015, 8:12 am - IP Logged

I accidentally bought 2$ worth of lotto for tonight when cashing in at the machine. Impatient. I would stay up, but I can just check tmrw. 

Thinking ill do another thirty tmrw, play 8s queen and cashword til I hit decent. Since new years I'm gonna start keeping track of stuff.

I don't start gaming til after don's video goes up. Distractions and anticipation kill my rhythm and focus.

lol been some tough breaks for donafello lately but 32 100x coming up feel a nice one in there

NY
          United States
          Member #169635
          October 25, 2015
          80 Posts
          Posted: December 31, 2015, 5:02 pm - IP Logged

Today am down seven. 40 on playbook, then 40 on ny millions. Am ahead 115 on that game. Got distracted on way to third store cuz I heard my comment on the radio. A comment I wrote a month ago, but still amazing to be recognized on favourite station. Went into third store all distracted and lost, probably. Lost interest in scratching ticket cuz I was racing home to see if I won something on the radio. (I didn't)

What a string of lucky days. Set several new records in game I've been playing all year and some of last, win enough money yesterday to pay rent, and hear my words on the radio. I'm very happy right now.

NY
            United States
            Member #167035
            June 22, 2015
            1340 Posts
            Posted: January 1, 2016, 11:25 am - IP Logged

Today am down seven. 40 on playbook, then 40 on ny millions. Am ahead 115 on that game. Got distracted on way to third store cuz I heard my comment on the radio. A comment I wrote a month ago, but still amazing to be recognized on favourite station. Went into third store all distracted and lost, probably. Lost interest in scratching ticket cuz I was racing home to see if I won something on the radio. (I didn't)

What a string of lucky days. Set several new records in game I've been playing all year and some of last, win enough money yesterday to pay rent, and hear my words on the radio. I'm very happy right now.

did u watch donafello's video last night yet

NY
              United States
              Member #169635
              October 25, 2015
              80 Posts
              Posted: January 1, 2016, 2:35 pm - IP Logged

This one is from family member donafello with a TWO THOUSAND DOLLAR win on a new york lottery ticket. Congratulations Don, and keep those winners comin'.

The only countdown I did last night was counting with Don for the first giveaway. Then I had a dream I was telling everyone about his win, and that they should check out his channel. Seriously the family vibes were strong in the comments last night.

NY
                United States
                Member #167035
                June 22, 2015
                1340 Posts
                Posted: January 1, 2016, 3:33 pm - IP Logged

This one is from family member donafello with a TWO THOUSAND DOLLAR win on a new york lottery ticket. Congratulations Don, and keep those winners comin'.

The only countdown I did last night was counting with Don for the first giveaway. Then I had a dream I was telling everyone about his win, and that they should check out his channel. Seriously the family vibes were strong in the comments last night.

yup so far am 0/0 for the new year - my first lotto purchase of 2016 (provided powerball is hit saturday) will be in NJ around the middle of the month

NY
                  United States
                  Member #169635
                  October 25, 2015
                  80 Posts
                  Posted: January 1, 2016, 8:42 pm - IP Logged

I bought ten bux worth, gave my mom a 2x3x cashword. She won ten, most she ever won, and she gave it back to me for gas money. I lost on my 5$ worth of ticket, so even. Mostly saving up for a laptop so I'm not spending a fortune on batteries to record stuff on camera every day. Rechargeables are an option if I feel like going to Wal-Mart, I guess.

new york
                    United States
                    Member #63828
                    August 9, 2008
                    179 Posts
                    Posted: January 2, 2016, 7:50 pm - IP Logged

Went to buy a few of the $10.00 Instant Millionaire tickets but the vendor said they were being recalled as someone won the last remaining top prize.

Hope it was one of you guys! Cheers

NY
                      United States
                      Member #167035
                      June 22, 2015
                      1340 Posts
                      Posted: January 2, 2016, 9:23 pm - IP Logged

Went to buy a few of the $10.00 Instant Millionaire tickets but the vendor said they were being recalled as someone won the last remaining top prize.

Hope it was one of you guys! Cheers

interesting, will let a few people know and we shall see on the report on monday

know they have not been available for stores to order for a couple of weeks

emerald64's avatar - 8ball
                        suffolk county, Long Island, NY
                        United States
                        Member #56449
                        November 19, 2007
                        1508 Posts
                        Posted: January 3, 2016, 9:18 am - IP Logged

.... Need assistance with a instant ticket i bought..now ive been buying theses for years and never came across the problem i have with yesterdays scratchie.... i want tp post a pic of the ticket but i dont see any 'add attachment' option here to post it up !!??? or do i have Have to be a "premium member to do that

NY
                          United States
                          Member #169635
                          October 25, 2015
                          80 Posts
                          Posted: January 4, 2016, 10:06 am - IP Logged

Use photobucket and bbcode.

So will there be a recall on these? I'm not sure about 5,0000 as a prize. Also are the manufacturers hiring? Cuz someone gon get fired. 

NY
                            United States
                            Member #167035
                            June 22, 2015
                            1340 Posts
                            Posted: January 4, 2016, 8:07 pm - IP Logged

Use photobucket and bbcode.

So will there be a recall on these? I'm not sure about 5,0000 as a prize. Also are the manufacturers hiring? Cuz someone gon get fired. 

haha i saw would want to work for gtech so i am banned from playing these suckers

and nice call on instant millionaire whoever posted

top prizes also won this week on extra play, 60x, $10 frenzy, set for life, and that about it

except a 5,0000 prize was won on that cashword connect and 2 5,000 on queen of green

nothing on NY millions or 100x

United States
                              Member #170171
                              November 18, 2015
                              12 Posts
                              Posted: January 21, 2016, 8:07 am - IP Logged

If there is anyone out there that knows where there are $30 tickets, if you tell me and I win the jackpot I will give that person 10% for life. i can't find them anywhere but I know they are out there. you can PM me here or on my youtube channel. search donafello

Page 22 of 23