Welcome Guest
You last visited December 2, 2016, 12:53 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

New York instant scratch off tickets - new tickets with less odds to win

Topic closed. 342 replies. Last post 10 months ago by Enigmas.

Page 19 of 23
PrintE-mailLink
ozone park
United States
Member #57042
December 15, 2007
274 Posts
Posted: December 2, 2015, 7:37 am - IP Logged

Yes thank you it is in Guayaquil Ecuador Thank you 

sam

Coal Thumb's avatar - Lottery-052.jpg
    NY
    United States
    Member #169635
    October 25, 2015
    80 Posts
    Posted: December 2, 2015, 8:54 am - IP Logged

"the New York Lottery’s first-ever $25 scratch-off game."

So ny that $150 win on 001 of Silver Spectacular just didn't  happen?

2 - super scunion | 1 - quad scunion | few - triple scunion | 1 - super funion | some - double scunion | 1 - triple funion | lost count - scunion/funion

$1 - FTY | $2 - HUN | $3 - ZSA | $5/ $10 - FVH | $20 - UKA (playbook - HUN) | $25 - OQA | $30 ???

New York
      United States
      Member #157288
      July 14, 2014
      170 Posts
      Posted: December 2, 2015, 12:10 pm - IP Logged

That game was here and gone so fast that they may have forgotten all about it just like the $1,500 a week for life game! lol

NY
        United States
        Member #167035
        June 22, 2015
        1340 Posts
        Posted: December 2, 2015, 7:49 pm - IP Logged

That game was here and gone so fast that they may have forgotten all about it just like the $1,500 a week for life game! lol

think was 7 or 8 months in 2014 lol

yup just reread the winner story that i posted - must have missed that

so silver spectacular doesn't exist then...

NY
          United States
          Member #167035
          June 22, 2015
          1340 Posts
          Posted: December 9, 2015, 8:11 pm - IP Logged

any updates in NY for new games after xmas - heard another golden ticket top prize was won so 1 left

but just losers for me no matter what i play

NY
            United States
            Member #147453
            October 2, 2013
            238 Posts
            Posted: December 15, 2015, 11:17 pm - IP Logged

You guys gotta see this,please fast forward to the 13:00 mark.

NY
              United States
              Member #167035
              June 22, 2015
              1340 Posts
              Posted: December 16, 2015, 6:35 am - IP Logged

am subbed to this guy - also there supposedly no new 30 it is a 25

will complain to them if i make it to the holiday tour this afternoon

United States
                Member #170171
                November 18, 2015
                12 Posts
                Posted: December 16, 2015, 8:55 am - IP Logged

WOW I just was checking the forums and saw my video. Well thanks for posting it. Those tickets are from a family member of my channel that actually won a million dollars from those tickets. not on the actual ticket but with the second chance mail in. That pile of tickets are only about half of them. The other half was mailed in. If you youttube search monopoly millionaires club winner #3 his name is rich Salvati. Its pretty amazing to see him win. He's very active on my channel so you can come hang out with us. As far as the channel I scratch about $100 a day worth of tickets and If I ever hit a ticket of $500 or more I will give 10% to a active subscriber.  i have one goal and thats to find a jackpot ticket to change my life and someone elses and I won't stop until that happens. Come check us out. Im Glad I found this forum because it seems to have a lot of knowledgeable people here and I can learn something.

United States
                  Member #170171
                  November 18, 2015
                  12 Posts
                  Posted: December 16, 2015, 9:02 am - IP Logged

am subbed to this guy - also there supposedly no new 30 it is a 25

will complain to them if i make it to the holiday tour this afternoon

And please do complain because its ridiculous.  lottery pulled all the $30 tickets from every store except I have a little gas station by my job that has a vendin machine which still has about 20 left. i'm gonna buy them all and scratch on the channel

NY
                    United States
                    Member #167035
                    June 22, 2015
                    1340 Posts
                    Posted: December 16, 2015, 7:51 pm - IP Logged

And please do complain because its ridiculous.  lottery pulled all the $30 tickets from every store except I have a little gas station by my job that has a vendin machine which still has about 20 left. i'm gonna buy them all and scratch on the channel

they did have them at the holiday tour today - new $25 comes out on 12/29 w 3 other games

new york
                      United States
                      Member #63828
                      August 9, 2008
                      175 Posts
                      Posted: December 16, 2015, 8:30 pm - IP Logged

I was rooting for you to hit the jackpot!! Thanks for the upload, very enjoyable!! Cheers

new york
                        United States
                        Member #63828
                        August 9, 2008
                        175 Posts
                        Posted: December 16, 2015, 8:31 pm - IP Logged

WOW I just was checking the forums and saw my video. Well thanks for posting it. Those tickets are from a family member of my channel that actually won a million dollars from those tickets. not on the actual ticket but with the second chance mail in. That pile of tickets are only about half of them. The other half was mailed in. If you youttube search monopoly millionaires club winner #3 his name is rich Salvati. Its pretty amazing to see him win. He's very active on my channel so you can come hang out with us. As far as the channel I scratch about $100 a day worth of tickets and If I ever hit a ticket of $500 or more I will give 10% to a active subscriber.  i have one goal and thats to find a jackpot ticket to change my life and someone elses and I won't stop until that happens. Come check us out. Im Glad I found this forum because it seems to have a lot of knowledgeable people here and I can learn something.

Good luck and happy scratching, here's hoping for a big win for you soon!! Cheers

United States
                          Member #170171
                          November 18, 2015
                          12 Posts
                          Posted: December 17, 2015, 7:43 am - IP Logged

Good luck and happy scratching, here's hoping for a big win for you soon!! Cheers

Thanks for the support. I hope you subscribe and come back and see the channel. I scratch every night. just leave a comment letting me know your from the lottery forum

NY
                            United States
                            Member #167035
                            June 22, 2015
                            1340 Posts
                            Posted: December 18, 2015, 7:43 pm - IP Logged

Thanks for the support. I hope you subscribe and come back and see the channel. I scratch every night. just leave a comment letting me know your from the lottery forum

so there a rumor circulating they are discontinuing the 100x that has 4 top prizes left, will go to my store in the morning to confirm but if that is true will be pretty pissed they doing a repeat of royals from last month

Funtimz's avatar - Lottery-022.jpg

United States
                              Member #165244
                              March 30, 2015
                              227 Posts
                              Posted: December 19, 2015, 6:39 am - IP Logged

so there a rumor circulating they are discontinuing the 100x that has 4 top prizes left, will go to my store in the morning to confirm but if that is true will be pretty pissed they doing a repeat of royals from last month

I played that last week, only won $30. But will be disappointed if they do discontinue that one...

Take Risks: If you win, you'll be happy.  If you lose, you will be wiser...

Page 19 of 23