Welcome Guest
You last visited December 5, 2016, 5:30 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Cynthia Stafford's Home In Foreclosure and Bentley For Sale

Topic closed. 142 replies. Last post 4 months ago by helpmewin.

Page 4 of 10
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #170707
December 13, 2015
185 Posts
Posted: May 27, 2016, 8:14 am - IP Logged

$5 sez shes the other person with an albeit minor drinking/drug issue long b4 she won the PB

Poor lady really, she will never win again. But it will be interesting to see if she continues to do interviews pretending to be millionaireCool

Canada
    Member #174267
    April 11, 2016
    12 Posts
    Posted: May 27, 2016, 12:58 pm - IP Logged

omg!!!

LOL

What if she was the 3rd winner of the Jan Powerball.  I can see it now... she drives to the Chino Hills 7 11 to buy her ticket in her blue rolls royce.

United States
      Member #106134
      February 13, 2011
      806 Posts
      Posted: May 27, 2016, 3:18 pm - IP Logged

Poor lady really, she will never win again. But it will be interesting to see if she continues to do interviews pretending to be millionaireCool

I don't know, I think any winner can win at will again.

Drenick1's avatar - villiarna
        USA
        United States
        Member #152799
        February 25, 2014
        1090 Posts
        Posted: May 27, 2016, 3:58 pm - IP Logged

That's reality in a nutshell. My husband was talking to a young man from Miami who owned a huge exotic car dealership and he mentioned that it's always the guys with sandals, t-shirt and shorts who are buying and not the well dressed suits who come into his dealership. He says he never judges a potential client based on appearance and business has been fairly kind to him.

Piaceri's avatar - sarsony1
          Republic of Texas
          United States
          Member #57557
          January 9, 2008
          1095 Posts
          Posted: May 27, 2016, 4:43 pm - IP Logged

Pretty sad story for Cynthia. Watching her on the TV show, it always brought up the question to me about her spending. It didn't seem to add up based on the split of the amount won. 

I'm sure that along with the rest of you, we've all imagined what we could buy and how much we needed to maintain to generate income to live on. On a proposed after tax take of less than $15 million, her spending was way out of whack with what I was calculating I could do. Having never experienced this kind of money, I wondered if maybe I was miscalculating something somewhere, but my accounting brain said it wasn't me miscalculating. Looks like my accounting brain was right.

Hope her brother and father fared better, for the kids' sakes.

face

singlewinnersinglewinnersinglewinner   

USA
            United States
            Member #152799
            February 25, 2014
            1090 Posts
            Posted: May 27, 2016, 4:55 pm - IP Logged

You are not alone Piaceri, I too questioned her spending from the start and the production companies she opened. That gold digger trainer/husband of hers was probably the last straw that broke her back.

Artist77's avatar - batman14

United States
              Member #121745
              January 16, 2012
              4786 Posts
              Posted: May 27, 2016, 6:58 pm - IP Logged

You are not alone Piaceri, I too questioned her spending from the start and the production companies she opened. That gold digger trainer/husband of hers was probably the last straw that broke her back.

I agree!

J'aime La France.

United States
                Member #170707
                December 13, 2015
                185 Posts
                Posted: May 27, 2016, 7:33 pm - IP Logged

Cynthia is sure fascinating, she mortgages her home, but gives a 1 million donation to Geffen House instead of paying for a home Confused

This woman has no sense

She had no boyfriend before her win, but suddenly a young muscular man in his 30s is suddenly in love with her (she in her 50s).Confused

This woman has no sense.

LA Ca.
                  United States
                  Member #172750
                  February 3, 2016
                  88 Posts
                  Posted: May 27, 2016, 11:57 pm - IP Logged

ridiculous price for this old home with no style

I agree, I don't get why on Earth people with that kind of money stay in LA when places like this are 45 minutes from Downtown:

http://www.zillow.com/homedetails/6914-Solano-Verde-Dr-Somis-CA-93066/2141756033_zpid/?view=public

LA Ca.
                    United States
                    Member #172750
                    February 3, 2016
                    88 Posts
                    Posted: May 28, 2016, 12:03 am - IP Logged

omg!!!

LOL

What if she was the 3rd winner of the Jan Powerball.  I can see it now... she drives to the Chino Hills 7 11 to buy her ticket in her blue rolls royce.

She's the type of person who would have called a press conference the night of the drawing.

USA
                      United States
                      Member #152799
                      February 25, 2014
                      1090 Posts
                      Posted: May 28, 2016, 9:55 am - IP Logged

I agree, I don't get why on Earth people with that kind of money stay in LA when places like this are 45 minutes from Downtown:

http://www.zillow.com/homedetails/6914-Solano-Verde-Dr-Somis-CA-93066/2141756033_zpid/?view=public

Now that is a family compound! An estate that large along with 22 acres would be very tempting especially when compared to Cynthia's previous home even though it was located in town in a very nice neighborhood.

I have no doubt most here at LP if they were blessed with a jackpot win would have opted for the 22 acre compound outside of town instead of the 1/3 Acre 30 year old home in a fancy neighborhood as both homes were comparable in price.

hearsetrax's avatar - 0118

United States
                        Member #52345
                        May 21, 2007
                        2657 Posts
                        Posted: May 28, 2016, 10:09 am - IP Logged

Now that is a family compound! An estate that large along with 22 acres would be very tempting especially when compared to Cynthia's previous home even though it was located in town in a very nice neighborhood.

I have no doubt most here at LP if they were blessed with a jackpot win would have opted for the 22 acre compound outside of town instead of the 1/3 Acre 30 year old home in a fancy neighborhood as both homes were comparable in price.

I wish I had saved that link to the 25 acre camp ground turned into a private residence up in NY for under $400k

psykomo's avatar - animal shark.jpg

United States
                          Member #4877
                          May 30, 2004
                          5118 Posts
                          Posted: May 28, 2016, 3:50 pm - IP Logged

Welcome too the winner's circle of "big" jackpot money. Cynthia you did it "YOUR WAY" remember the sun will come out "TOMORROW" cause you gave others "YOUR ALL" $$$$$$$$$$

COGRAT'S Cynthia 2016

DancePartyDance

Artist77's avatar - batman14

United States
                            Member #121745
                            January 16, 2012
                            4786 Posts
                            Posted: May 28, 2016, 4:29 pm - IP Logged

• It looks like the home for one of those "the bachelor" shows.

J'aime La France.

LA Ca.
                              United States
                              Member #172750
                              February 3, 2016
                              88 Posts
                              Posted: May 28, 2016, 4:47 pm - IP Logged

If you pull up the place on GoogleEarth you'll notice that the road around the avocado orchard to the East of the home is actually laid out like a race track with some nice elevation changes. Looks ideal for karts :)

Page 4 of 10