Welcome Guest
You last visited December 10, 2016, 7:11 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

No delusion-100% winning method

Topic closed. 535 replies. Last post 10 years ago by Kola.

Page 5 of 36
PrintE-mailLink
LAVERNE MALONEY's avatar - smallgirl

United States
Member #1987
August 5, 2003
8968 Posts
Posted: May 19, 2006, 4:58 pm - IP Logged

kola

hey parths something is wrong with the code. In my workout the winning number of 241 came out. A quick little test to show the the winning number came is to go back to the base 10 original. The base 10 original is the wrap down of the last draw. The next draw is always seen in the base 10 original. Take a look

Example using 894 as the last draw - do wrap to create base 10 original:

016 ----

561--241 is in this string when permutated

You see the above. The 2 is from the 1-----1 Digit up

The 4 is from the 5-----1 Digit down

The 1 is from the 6------Mirror

The set used to get the next draw in the 64 permutation Of DSUM is UDM

Hope this helps. Remember, you always get the winning number. If it ever happens

that you don't get it, it is extremely, extremely rare.

Are you saying you get the numbers right 99.5 percent of the time straight?

If the answer is yes, then You could become extremely rich, within a span of 2 weeks. That's way too hard to believe. With the online payout, it wouldn't take long to double and triple and so on.......the wagers. And with those payouts of 900 a pop. C'mon....That's a very bold statement to make. You yourself did say that you still need to find the right pointer for it work profitably....NO?

Please correct me if I'm wrong....

Please clarify.....Thanx.

Pac can you show the lines that you are referring to about being profitable?

This is what I found in Kola's statements:

Pac writes: You yourself did say that you still need to find the right pointer for it work profitably....NO?

In reading both posts I do not see the line(s) where Kola says that finding the right pointer will make this work profitably.

These are the profit lines, Kola writes:

If playing by betslips it becomes very

profitable.

I have been profitable everytime I have played the Pick 3 using DSUM. It never fails. Just need a more accurate pointer for for picking the 2 most likely strings that stem from the original base 10. That way I will hit straights everytime.

The system is very profitable online with betslips. I made about

$600 bucks in several days, by winniing incrementally in every draw

Pac writes; 

You yourself did say that you still need to find the right pointer for it work profitably....NO?

Kola's avatar - image
    Blundering Time Traveler

United States
    Member #28945
    December 25, 2005
    1528 Posts
    Posted: May 19, 2006, 5:00 pm - IP Logged

Tested Fla draws 4/18/06 thru 5/17/06, 13 hits- 17 misses, for a 43% ratio. Lantern was very close with the percetage.

Carbob

True random numbers played on a true random pick 3 game should do just as well, unless either the game or the numbers are not really random or neither of them are also.

In truth it is not so bad, the key to the whole-thing might be the filtering itself, with good filtering there could be a profit, otherwise, no, maybe not even online.

Either the workout most be improved and or good filtering found for this particular workout.

Keep with it and see what develops if any-thing.

Good luck.

You all should encourage Ricky to do more work on his FreeWheeler programs, there is more stuff that I need put in them, they can be made to be very much better.

DSUM will give you the winning number 100% of the time. I believe that numbers

have resonance with each other, and that's why travelling numbers that migrate

from state to state is a fact. I have to do more checking on computerized drawings,

because there is a differenceAlso bear in mind that some lotteries do practice runs,

and that will definitely throw affect your numbers. You will find that your numbers

will reflect the number chosen in the first practice run. hence the winning number

will not be reflected in your drawings. But no worry, using DSUM,  I think I have

found a way to permuate only one number, the only possible correct number. It

seems to be extraordinarily accurate. I've been backtesting, and I'm a little

shocked, giddy, and grateful that I have found a way to hone in on one number. Its

very accurate because I'm using the last 2 draws from the results. Anyway stay

tuned...

CARBOB's avatar - FL LOTTERY_LOGO.png
      ORLANDO, FLORIDA
      United States
      Member #4924
      June 3, 2004
      5913 Posts
      Posted: May 19, 2006, 5:09 pm - IP Logged

Tested Fla draws 4/18/06 thru 5/17/06, 13 hits- 17 misses, for a 43% ratio. Lantern was very close with the percetage.

Carbob

Hi CARBOB,

Which method did you use? DSUM or CalifDude's great SLD. Dsum will always give

you the winning number. NOOOO misses.

Kola,

I used Ricky's program. But if the code is wrong, then the results are wrong. I'm hoping like eveyone else that the code is wrong.

Carbob

Kola's avatar - image
        Blundering Time Traveler

United States
        Member #28945
        December 25, 2005
        1528 Posts
        Posted: May 19, 2006, 5:12 pm - IP Logged

HI *Kola...and wow...that is alot of reading and contemplation ..what state are u from ? and would it be at all possible to jump ahead and ask you to give me the prediction for the next pick 3 drawing in NY ? much appreciated *GEM

Not yet geminii.

I could give you my DSUM results, and help you filter out the implausibles, but i'm uncomfortable with the pool of numbers.  Albeit a relatively small pool that always has the winning number.. Give me a couple of days. I'm testing a formula I am sooo excited about. It will give you the winning number to DSUM, most of the time. Not all the time like the DSUM, but in absence of strong filters DSUMMING only one number into one row is far preferable. Stay tuned, sincerely.

United States
          Member #1987
          August 5, 2003
          8968 Posts
          Posted: May 19, 2006, 5:23 pm - IP Logged

United States
            Member #17555
            June 22, 2005
            5582 Posts
            Posted: May 19, 2006, 5:26 pm - IP Logged

kola

hey parths something is wrong with the code. In my workout the winning number of 241 came out. A quick little test to show the the winning number came is to go back to the base 10 original. The base 10 original is the wrap down of the last draw. The next draw is always seen in the base 10 original. Take a look

016 ----

Hope this helps. Remember, you always get the winning number. If it ever happens

If the answer is yes, then You could become extremely rich, within a span of 2 weeks. That's way too hard to believe. With the online payout, it wouldn't take long to double and triple and so on.......the wagers. And with those payouts of 900 a pop. C'mon....That's a very bold statement to make. You yourself did say that you still need to find the right pointer for it work profitably....NO?

Pac writes: You yourself did say that you still need to find the right pointer for it work profitably....NO?

In reading both posts I do not see the line(s) where Kola says that finding the right pointer will make this work profitably.

profitable.

I have been profitable everytime I have played the Pick 3 using DSUM. It never fails. Just need a more accurate pointer for for picking the 2 most likely strings that stem from the original base 10. That way I will hit straights everytime.

Pac writes; 

You yourself did say that you still need to find the right pointer for it work profitably....NO?

Platinum Member
            Platinum Member

United States
            Member #29315
            December 25, 2005
            68 Posts
            Quote KolaReport Inappropriate ContentTop of pagePosted: Today, 6:07 am - IP Logged

Thanks Tenaj.

Yes Raven those are the permutations. Thanks. Taken of the last draw, the winning number is always in play. Need a strong pointer though. Working on it...Hopefully soon. And you are right about the thread. Should have kept it one place. Ill never do the again. 'Too much serve and volley'. Ciao

Kola's avatar - image
              Blundering Time Traveler

United States
              Member #28945
              December 25, 2005
              1528 Posts
              Posted: May 19, 2006, 5:30 pm - IP Logged

kola

016 ----

In DSUM, yes you get the correct number 99.5% of the time. The correct

number,after removing duplicates is always in the pool of 200 possible combos that

include triples, doubles, and unique digits. If you don't get the correct number well,

the method you used is flawed or maybe your state conducts practice runs, and

that will be to your disadvantage. Although I get the numbers right even when I

poorly filter, there is still a tad too many numbers too play for my taste. I have

always come out ahead though, by filtering smartly, or blindly - take your pick. Also

you often get the number boxed because you have taken out the duplicates to

reduce wagering. So yes, i need a pointer. i think i may have found such a pointer.

I'm still testing. By the way, the methods used on this site to pick numbers will help

to do so great filtering. Check out my first post in this thread where I also talk

about using Pi(3.14). I have found that method also gives you the correct number

to permutate or DSUM. It also has never failed to yield the number after

permutation. I live in NY, and this morning my pi method when permutated , and

DSUM had the correct number. It always happens. I didn't play though. I lost a lot

of the many i made because I was tryng out other fringe methods

Kola's avatar - image
                Blundering Time Traveler

United States
                Member #28945
                December 25, 2005
                1528 Posts
                Posted: May 19, 2006, 5:34 pm - IP Logged

kola

016 ----

profitable.

Pac writes; 

Ah thanks laverne.

Pacattack, I understand you. I was in error. Sometimes you get straights in the row, but you always get boxes. Remember that removing duplicates will sometimes eliminate the correct form of the winning number- the straights.

United States
                  Member #1987
                  August 5, 2003
                  8968 Posts
                  Posted: May 19, 2006, 5:35 pm - IP Logged

kola

894 

905

016 ----

238

349

450

672

783

profitable.

Pac writes; 

Platinum Member
                  Platinum Member

United States
                  Member #29315
                  December 25, 2005
                  68 Posts
                  Quote KolaReport Inappropriate ContentTop of pagePosted: Today, 6:07 am - IP Logged

Thanks Tenaj.

Yes Raven those are the permutations. Thanks. Taken of the last draw, the winning number is always in play. Need a strong pointer though. Working on it...Hopefully soon. And you are right about the thread. Should have kept it one place. Ill never do the again. 'Too much serve and volley'. Ciao

Pac, the above statement says nothing about profit. Of course Kola needs a strong pointer. But Kola does not state where it has stopped the profit. Don't get it twisted.

likwdy2's avatar - Lottery-035.jpg
                    United States
                    Member #36100
                    March 27, 2006
                    575 Posts
                    Posted: May 19, 2006, 5:35 pm - IP Logged

michigan 429 produced no hits for 587

Kola's avatar - image
                      Blundering Time Traveler

United States
                      Member #28945
                      December 25, 2005
                      1528 Posts
                      Posted: May 19, 2006, 5:37 pm - IP Logged

Kola I am trying to study your workout but could you do one with ill late ball which was 186 and I will try and take it from there thanks

Hi mazie789, I have to go out in a couple of minutes. I'm late as it is, but just trying to answer questions. I will be back by 9:30, and  I will do one for you then.

United States
                        Member #17555
                        June 22, 2005
                        5582 Posts
                        Posted: May 19, 2006, 5:38 pm - IP Logged

kola

894 

905

016 ----

127

238

349

450

672

783

profitable.

Pac writes; 

$600 bucks in several days, by winniing incrementally in every draw. I just

don'y like playing many numbers.

Kola's avatar - image
                          Blundering Time Traveler

United States
                          Member #28945
                          December 25, 2005
                          1528 Posts
                          Posted: May 19, 2006, 5:40 pm - IP Logged

Could you do a workout for 978 so I can try your workout in Oklahoma.  Thanks.  Brenda33

I will do a workout when I get back by 9:30 PM. Is it okay to do mazie's aforementioned workout or you really need me to do a separate one for you?

Kola's avatar - image
                            Blundering Time Traveler

United States
                            Member #28945
                            December 25, 2005
                            1528 Posts
                            Posted: May 19, 2006, 5:41 pm - IP Logged

Paurths..I am really impressed with your computer skills..and I am very lost on reading this post..I hope this thing works for everyone...kola..high five on digging...that is how you learn by digging in the numbers themselves..

Much respect lotterybraker. Thanks.

Yeah keep on Kru-Kru-Krunching

Raven62's avatar - binary
                              New Jersey
                              United States
                              Member #17843
                              June 28, 2005
                              49835 Posts
                              Posted: May 19, 2006, 5:43 pm - IP Logged

michigan 429 produced no hits for 587

Base Numbers:
                              318, 319, 310, 314, 328, 329, 320, 324, 338, 339, 330, 334, 378, 379, 370, 374, 418, 419, 410, 414, 428, 429, 420, 424, 438, 439, 430, 434, 478, 479, 470, 474, 518, 519, 510, 514, 528, 529, 520, 524, 538, 539, 530, 534, 578, 579, 570, 574, 918, 919, 910, 914, 928, 929, 920, 924, 938, 939, 930, 934, 978, 979, 970, 974,

Page 5 of 36