Welcome Guest
You last visited January 19, 2017, 11:54 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

No delusion-100% winning method

Topic closed. 535 replies. Last post 11 years ago by Kola.

Page 6 of 36
PrintE-mailLink
likwdy2's avatar - Lottery-035.jpg
United States
Member #36100
March 27, 2006
575 Posts
Posted: May 19, 2006, 5:44 pm - IP Logged

ahh it was in the base numbers.. sorry i was looking at the other numbers

Kola's avatar - image
    Blundering Time Traveler

United States
    Member #28945
    December 25, 2005
    1532 Posts
    Posted: May 19, 2006, 5:46 pm - IP Logged

Kola, 

Why wouldn't you just play the 460 combos online, and with a payout of 900, you could net 540 bucks. You say that the only hitch is finding the right pointer which leads you to 1 of the ten strings. Just play all ten strings. If it's in there all the time, as you say, why bet on boxed, when you can reap big time. Just a thought. Or Am i missing something?

Thanx. This is very interesting....

Pacattack!!! I love the way your brain crackles. Yes, so simple. I never thought

of it . Yes give it a whirl!!! Before you do, I will do a workout for mazie and brenda when i get back in tonight, so you can see if you are using the correct code.

Again, thanks Paurths

Kola's avatar - image
      Blundering Time Traveler

United States
      Member #28945
      December 25, 2005
      1532 Posts
      Posted: May 19, 2006, 5:48 pm - IP Logged

Tested Fla draws 4/18/06 thru 5/17/06, 13 hits- 17 misses, for a 43% ratio. Lantern was very close with the percetage.

Carbob

Hi CARBOB,

Which method did you use? DSUM or CalifDude's great SLD. Dsum will always give

you the winning number. NOOOO misses.

Kola,

I used Ricky's program. But if the code is wrong, then the results are wrong. I'm hoping like eveyone else that the code is wrong.

Carbob

I'll do a workout when I get back tonight and then you can compare.

Kola's avatar - image
        Blundering Time Traveler

United States
        Member #28945
        December 25, 2005
        1532 Posts
        Posted: May 19, 2006, 5:49 pm - IP Logged

Kola, DSUM IS POWERFUL Mad.

Yes, it truly is. Simple and powerful, Thesimple things are often times the most subtle, and powerful

Kola's avatar - image
          Blundering Time Traveler

United States
          Member #28945
          December 25, 2005
          1532 Posts
          Posted: May 19, 2006, 5:53 pm - IP Logged

kola

hey parths something is wrong with the code. In my workout the winning number of 241 came out. A quick little test to show the the winning number came is to go back to the base 10 original. The base 10 original is the wrap down of the last draw. The next draw is always seen in the base 10 original. Take a look

Example using 894 as the last draw - do wrap to create base 10 original:

016 ----

561--241 is in this string when permutated

You see the above. The 2 is from the 1-----1 Digit up

The 4 is from the 5-----1 Digit down

The 1 is from the 6------Mirror

The set used to get the next draw in the 64 permutation Of DSUM is UDM

Hope this helps. Remember, you always get the winning number. If it ever happens

that you don't get it, it is extremely, extremely rare.

Are you saying you get the numbers right 99.5 percent of the time straight?

If the answer is yes, then You could become extremely rich, within a span of 2 weeks. That's way too hard to believe. With the online payout, it wouldn't take long to double and triple and so on.......the wagers. And with those payouts of 900 a pop. C'mon....That's a very bold statement to make. You yourself did say that you still need to find the right pointer for it work profitably....NO?

Please correct me if I'm wrong....

Please clarify.....Thanx.

Pac can you show the lines that you are referring to about being profitable?

This is what I found in Kola's statements:

Pac writes: You yourself did say that you still need to find the right pointer for it work profitably....NO?

In reading both posts I do not see the line(s) where Kola says that finding the right pointer will make this work profitably.

These are the profit lines, Kola writes:

If playing by betslips it becomes very

profitable.

I have been profitable everytime I have played the Pick 3 using DSUM. It never fails. Just need a more accurate pointer for for picking the 2 most likely strings that stem from the original base 10. That way I will hit straights everytime.

The system is very profitable online with betslips. I made about

$600 bucks in several days, by winniing incrementally in every draw

Pac writes; 

You yourself did say that you still need to find the right pointer for it work profitably....NO?

Platinum Member
          Platinum Member

United States
          Member #29315
          December 25, 2005
          68 Posts
          Quote KolaReport Inappropriate ContentTop of pagePosted: Today, 6:07 am - IP Logged

Thanks Tenaj.

Yes Raven those are the permutations. Thanks. Taken of the last draw, the winning number is always in play. Need a strong pointer though. Working on it...Hopefully soon. And you are right about the thread. Should have kept it one place. Ill never do the again. 'Too much serve and volley'. Ciao

Pac, the above statement says nothing about profit. Of course Kola needs a strong pointer. But Kola does not state where it has stopped the profit. Don't get it twisted.

Yes laverne you're right. It didn't stop the profit. Only stopped when I played around with other fringe methods.

Brenda33's avatar - friends
            Oklahoma City
            United States
            Member #35222
            March 14, 2006
            189 Posts
            Posted: May 19, 2006, 6:01 pm - IP Logged

Kola could you please post a separate one for 897.  Thank you - Brenda33

Kola's avatar - image
              Blundering Time Traveler

United States
              Member #28945
              December 25, 2005
              1532 Posts
              Posted: May 19, 2006, 6:04 pm - IP Logged

michigan 429 produced no hits for 587

Hi likwdy.

You are incorrect. Quick test of 429 reveals that even in its original base 10 wrap, it will wrap into

752 eventually. You permutate or DSUM 752  into 587.

The 7 is for the 8 is which is one digit up, the 5 is for the 5-which is same, and  the 2 is for the 7-which is the mirror

The set in DSUM you would have used to divine 429 into 587 is USM-which is Up, Same, and Mirror. Hope this helps.

Kola's avatar - image
                Blundering Time Traveler

United States
                Member #28945
                December 25, 2005
                1532 Posts
                Posted: May 19, 2006, 6:07 pm - IP Logged

kola

hey parths something is wrong with the code. In my workout the winning number of 241 came out. A quick little test to show the the winning number came is to go back to the base 10 original. The base 10 original is the wrap down of the last draw. The next draw is always seen in the base 10 original. Take a look

Example using 894 as the last draw - do wrap to create base 10 original:

016 ----

561--241 is in this string when permutated

You see the above. The 2 is from the 1-----1 Digit up

The 4 is from the 5-----1 Digit down

The 1 is from the 6------Mirror

The set used to get the next draw in the 64 permutation Of DSUM is UDM

Hope this helps. Remember, you always get the winning number. If it ever happens

that you don't get it, it is extremely, extremely rare.

Are you saying you get the numbers right 99.5 percent of the time straight?

If the answer is yes, then You could become extremely rich, within a span of 2 weeks. That's way too hard to believe. With the online payout, it wouldn't take long to double and triple and so on.......the wagers. And with those payouts of 900 a pop. C'mon....That's a very bold statement to make. You yourself did say that you still need to find the right pointer for it work profitably....NO?

Please correct me if I'm wrong....

Please clarify.....Thanx.

Pac can you show the lines that you are referring to about being profitable?

This is what I found in Kola's statements:

Pac writes: You yourself did say that you still need to find the right pointer for it work profitably....NO?

In reading both posts I do not see the line(s) where Kola says that finding the right pointer will make this work profitably.

These are the profit lines, Kola writes:

If playing by betslips it becomes very

profitable.

I have been profitable everytime I have played the Pick 3 using DSUM. It never fails. Just need a more accurate pointer for for picking the 2 most likely strings that stem from the original base 10. That way I will hit straights everytime.

$600 bucks in several days, by winniing incrementally in every draw

Pac writes; 

You yourself did say that you still need to find the right pointer for it work profitably....NO?

$600 bucks in several days, by winniing incrementally in every draw. I just

don'y like playing many numbers.

I would love to find a stronger pointer. But even my inefficient filtering methods still made me profit

Kola's avatar - image
                  Blundering Time Traveler

United States
                  Member #28945
                  December 25, 2005
                  1532 Posts
                  Posted: May 19, 2006, 6:08 pm - IP Logged

michigan 429 produced no hits for 587

Base Numbers:
                  318, 319, 310, 314, 328, 329, 320, 324, 338, 339, 330, 334, 378, 379, 370, 374, 418, 419, 410, 414, 428, 429, 420, 424, 438, 439, 430, 434, 478, 479, 470, 474, 518, 519, 510, 514, 528, 529, 520, 524, 538, 539, 530, 534, 578, 579, 570, 574, 918, 919, 910, 914, 928, 929, 920, 924, 938, 939, 930, 934, 978, 979, 970, 974,

Great Raven. Thanks

Kola's avatar - image
                    Blundering Time Traveler

United States
                    Member #28945
                    December 25, 2005
                    1532 Posts
                    Posted: May 19, 2006, 6:09 pm - IP Logged

Kola could you please post a separate one for 897.  Thank you - Brenda33

Pleasure

Will do later tonight.

Kola's avatar - image
                      Blundering Time Traveler

United States
                      Member #28945
                      December 25, 2005
                      1532 Posts
                      Posted: May 19, 2006, 6:11 pm - IP Logged

Man!, I am late. Well until tonight. I'll do those workouts for brenda and Mazie. Ciao.

Best Picks's avatar - Lottery-036.jpg
                        Eastern Missouri
                        United States
                        Member #841
                        November 7, 2002
                        2430 Posts
                        Posted: May 19, 2006, 6:12 pm - IP Logged

this looks very promising. hopefully u and paruths can see what the difference is in the amount of #'s u produce and the amount of #'s his automation produces. I can already tell the final product will be awesome.  with 1000 straight combos narrowed to 240 or 460 everytime is (watch out lottery) bank busting.

Numbers.

United States
                          Member #17555
                          June 22, 2005
                          5582 Posts
                          Posted: May 19, 2006, 6:12 pm - IP Logged

I wonder if Duke and this system can be intergrated.????

The Duke who never loses.....LOL.....

paurths's avatar - underground
                            Switching between Fairfax, VA and Belgium
                            Belgium
                            Member #19287
                            July 29, 2005
                            2254 Posts
                            Posted: May 19, 2006, 6:31 pm - IP Logged

Hi,

i automated this,

the tool can be downloaded here: https://members.lotterypost.com/paurths/download/kola.zip

< can not post image right now, extremely slow connection from here at this moment >

fill in the number for which the workout must be used in the first yellow textbox (drawn number),
                            you can have the tool check if the winning number was produced, by entering the number from the following draw into the second yellow textbox.

Furthermore you have the option to have the tool produce the numbers sorted. check the checkbox for this.
                            And, i've added the option to have the tool produce the numbers as they are really produced by the system. (repeating numbers will not be filtered out then)
                            B/c, there's either something wrong with my code, or this system does not produce the winning number each time...
                            I assume it must be my code, since it produces, after the repeating numbers are filtered out, 460 numbers each and every time...

cheers
                            Ricky

Paurths, Paurths Paurths,....You're great! Thanks for the tool. I will download.

If the winning number is not in the workout something must be wrong with the

code. Its always in the workout. After removing boxed and a straight duplicates

there are approximately between 200 - 240 numbers. The number of possible are

consistent everytime. I'll check the results of your tool. Thanks again.

Hi Kola,

i just got online, i will be going through the thread message per message, and reply message per message lol (belgian beer can be overwhelming lol)

the code is working as it should.
                            It produces 640 numbers, then filters out the duplicates, and each and every time there will be 460 numbers left.
                            Since the workout is the same for each number, the result will be the same for each number.

Now, when the code checks if there is a hit or not, it only checks for straight numbers.
                            There are only 220 boxed numbers in a pick3 game, so surely, producing all the numbers, boxed, will produce a hit.

Tomorrow i will set the duplicate-filter to boxed-comparison.
                            I just thought this was a straight-system.

cheers
                            Ricky

lasas3

An onion a day keeps everyone away!!!

United States
                              Member #17555
                              June 22, 2005
                              5582 Posts
                              Posted: May 19, 2006, 6:37 pm - IP Logged

That's why I'll play all numbers. Straight is as straight gets....LOL

Like a box of chocolates....Life that is.....

Page 6 of 36