Welcome Guest
You last visited January 18, 2017, 4:56 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

I Won A $86Million Annuity

Topic closed. 307 replies. Last post 8 years ago by psykomo.

Page 13 of 21
PrintE-mailLink
we;reallwinners's avatar - praying hands.jpg

United States
Member #12416
March 13, 2005
564 Posts
Posted: August 5, 2008, 12:27 am - IP Logged

I assume the general stupidity, or tone of his posts in the past is what attracted so many "haters." At least according to some. However if he was the actual winner, he would have garnered a lot more respect taking the high road. Someone posting such a condescending remark after such a large win makes no sense, unless you are a mindless idiot. Most sane people would probably not even be able to type.

I haven't read many of his posts............

sure hope it wasn't a "tall tale".........but if it was he will probably not be heard from again, and I think the Karma may prevent him from ever actually winning the big one..........

he'll just become a lurker..............Sulk Off

Keep the Faith!!!!

Hiding Behind Computerbe vewyvewy quiet, WewHuntingNumbers

United States
    Member #17555
    June 22, 2005
    5582 Posts
    Posted: August 5, 2008, 12:36 am - IP Logged

I assume the general stupidity, or tone of his posts in the past is what attracted so many "haters." At least according to some. However if he was the actual winner, he would have garnered a lot more respect taking the high road. Someone posting such a condescending remark after such a large win makes no sense, unless you are a mindless idiot. Most sane people would probably not even be able to type.

You sir are correct. What you wrote above is nitty gritty. No fuss...no muss.

Right to the point !

I truly vote this the best comment in this thread so far. (Sirbrad's quote above).

Especially the last 2 sentences....lol

Thanx for the bottom line answer. Concise and to the point.

Washington,Michigan
      United States
      Member #11416
      February 13, 2005
      634 Posts
      Posted: August 5, 2008, 12:37 am - IP Logged

It pass 12:30am his time. If he don't reply in few days. Then it not ture.

Raven62's avatar - binary
        New Jersey
        United States
        Member #17843
        June 28, 2005
        51029 Posts
        Posted: August 5, 2008, 12:48 am - IP Logged

Some folks just can't help themselves: They have an obsession to feed upon the gullible!

A mind once stretched by a new idea never returns to its original dimensions!

four4me's avatar - gate1
          MD
          United States
          Member #1701
          June 18, 2003
          8392 Posts
          Posted: August 5, 2008, 12:51 am - IP Logged

If he doesn't reply he led everyone that followed this thread down the path he wanted and knew it would go. He's done it before and most likely will do it again.

Big John says. You don't hit the number. The number hits you!!!!

I'm not Big John, I'm Four4me, Big John's a friend.

United States
            Member #12416
            March 13, 2005
            564 Posts
            Posted: August 5, 2008, 1:16 am - IP Logged

If he doesn't reply he led everyone that followed this thread down the path he wanted and knew it would go. He's done it before and most likely will do it again.

He's done this BEFORE???

WHAT THE HECK IS UP WITH THAT?...........

......................IS THERE A DOCTOR IN THE HOUSE?

how's that saying go?

Ollie, Ollie, Oxenfree.........

........come out come out, where ever you are....

Sulk Off         Sulk Off         Sulk Off

Lotto*Love's avatar - lips
              Washington *state*
              United States
              Member #62009
              June 14, 2008
              192 Posts
              Posted: August 5, 2008, 1:41 am - IP Logged

Could it be a joke gone horribly wrong? I mean, he saw that it was in Pennsylvania and said it was him to be funny......but he took it too far with the way he "announced" it?.  And when he saw the posts flying. he was like "oh shi*, what have I done?!"  To come back and say uh....guys? I was joking?????????

Well, I don't know the guy enough to say.  But I agree. If I won the lottery....that big....nice or not...I would not be able to type, think, speak etc.  I would probably not be on for awhile, and if I did come back on and said "hey guys...I've been off for awhile and just thought I'd stop by and say why...I won that big jackpot a few weeks ago."  And everyone would say..................Who the he// are you? lmao

I would not expect anyone to believe me unless I showed something.  Though I know I would get some well wishers.

I guess we didn't see anything on tv or the net about it huh?  Maybe tomorrow.

Damn it......someone said "meatloaf" on tv and now I'm all hungry.  I'll be right back.

Surrender You can run, but you can't hide mighty Jackpot...surrender to me at once!

United States
                Member #12416
                March 13, 2005
                564 Posts
                Posted: August 5, 2008, 1:53 am - IP Logged

Could it be a joke gone horribly wrong? I mean, he saw that it was in Pennsylvania and said it was him to be funny......but he took it too far with the way he "announced" it?.  And when he saw the posts flying. he was like "oh shi*, what have I done?!"  To come back and say uh....guys? I was joking?????????

Well, I don't know the guy enough to say.  But I agree. If I won the lottery....that big....nice or not...I would not be able to type, think, speak etc.  I would probably not be on for awhile, and if I did come back on and said "hey guys...I've been off for awhile and just thought I'd stop by and say why...I won that big jackpot a few weeks ago."  And everyone would say..................Who the he// are you? lmao

I would not expect anyone to believe me unless I showed something.  Though I know I would get some well wishers.

I guess we didn't see anything on tv or the net about it huh?  Maybe tomorrow.

Damn it......someone said "meatloaf" on tv and now I'm all hungry.  I'll be right back.

Guess this fella has done some pretty crazy things before...........sure hope it's the real thing though..........

LOL!   you got meatloaf handy??    Green laugh

Lotto*Love's avatar - lips
                  Washington *state*
                  United States
                  Member #62009
                  June 14, 2008
                  192 Posts
                  Posted: August 5, 2008, 2:07 am - IP Logged

Guess this fella has done some pretty crazy things before...........sure hope it's the real thing though..........

LOL!   you got meatloaf handy??    Green laugh

I wish!! I can't seem to enjoy a decent dinner due to my rugrat throwing food at me, then pointing at his lost food and yelling some kind of jibberish I don't understand... But I know what he's trying to say.........

"You expect me to eat this rubbish!? Why.......its not even fitting for the family dog!!!!! Now go back to the kitchen and get me up something you haven't cooked!........"

He truely is Stewie from The Family Guy.

What sounds good?  I'm trying to hold back........but I'm weak.......must have.........a goodie........ah.

Oh..no sweets.  I don't care for sweets.

Man, meatloaf does sound good.

Surrender You can run, but you can't hide mighty Jackpot...surrender to me at once!

guesser's avatar - Lottery-017.jpg

United States
                    Member #41383
                    June 16, 2006
                    1969 Posts
                    Posted: August 5, 2008, 2:47 am - IP Logged

When I see a hungry person - I buy them food.  On occasion i have given them money.  If they need a quart of Ripple to get them through the day/night - who am I to judge.  That's between them and God.

My point is, for example: if I could give a kitchen $10, I have fed 5 people.

If I give a person $10, who knows where it would go.

I know you say that isn't for us to judge, but I get to judge whatthe right thing to do is, and if I have 1-2-5-10-20-50 hungry peoplecoming to me, I can tell you they are not getting CASH from me, butthey CAN eat a square meal at the kitchen I donate to.

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                      mid-Ohio
                      United States
                      Member #9
                      March 24, 2001
                      19895 Posts
                      Posted: August 5, 2008, 2:48 am - IP Logged

Someone will step forward to claim that jackpot and nobody at LP but EZ is going to know for sure if he's that person or not unless he makes an effort to prove otherwise.  No one at LP but EZ knows what he looks like.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

guesser's avatar - Lottery-017.jpg

United States
                        Member #41383
                        June 16, 2006
                        1969 Posts
                        Posted: August 5, 2008, 2:49 am - IP Logged

I dont think so. It cant be that u finally won!!. I dont believe u. U just make people believe u.  Maybe u hit few balls not whole 5 white balls and 1 yellow ball.

Please try and use halfway proper english and not 'u' instead of 'you'.

Unless u r 12.

ArtVandalay's avatar - 3237774708 dd3351ee2c_m.jpg
                          Arizona
                          United States
                          Member #52803
                          June 10, 2007
                          88 Posts
                          Posted: August 5, 2008, 4:17 am - IP Logged

Maybe he lost the ticket!  I have to confess that I'm very skeptical.  And after thinking about it, I wouldn't say anything to anybody (must less post here) untill after I had cashed in the ticket!  And if I won a jackpot as big as $86 million, and if I was a member here (which I am), then I would make an offer to Todd, who runs this site, to buy a platinum membership for each person who is already a member here and anyone else who is interested.  Wink

Money can't buy you happiness, but I sure could afford the misery that it brings! Wink

justxploring's avatar - villiarna
                            Wandering Aimlessly
                            United States
                            Member #25360
                            November 5, 2005
                            4461 Posts
                            Posted: August 5, 2008, 4:22 am - IP Logged

When I see a hungry person - I buy them food.  On occasion i have given them money.  If they need a quart of Ripple to get them through the day/night - who am I to judge.  That's between them and God.

I Agree!

LOTTOMIKE's avatar - cash money.jpg
                              Tennessee
                              United States
                              Member #7853
                              October 15, 2004
                              11338 Posts
                              Posted: August 5, 2008, 6:27 am - IP Logged

the weird thing to me that nobody has really commented on is this.....he won a 100,000 jackpot plus another 70,000 dollar jackpot in a different game about six years ago and was very lucky and he posted that he was done and quit posting here back in 2002.nobody hears from him for six years then he pops back up here in the last few weeks creating these topics saying he is worthy of being a hall of fame poster and i asked him in a post if he was broke all these years later and he said no that he wasn't.but anyway he starts posting here again a few weeks back out of the clear blue after six years of not posting then after a few weeks..BOOM he has won another jackpot???  if this is true the man has the most incredible luck and strange timing of anyone that its almost impossible.i'm saying i'm not sure in the poll because i don't doubt things anymore because i've seen crazier things happen but it just defies logic.....

Page 13 of 21