Welcome Guest
You last visited January 23, 2017, 9:37 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

I Won A $86Million Annuity

Topic closed. 307 replies. Last post 8 years ago by psykomo.

Page 4 of 21
PrintE-mailLink
plshelpme's avatar - Lottery-050.jpg

United States
Member #62239
June 21, 2008
24975 Posts
Posted: August 3, 2008, 5:40 pm - IP Logged

When I win $86 million dollars the first thing I will do is sit down at a computer and post on a forum.

Yeah,right. BS

Lottolaughs
You have taken the words right out of my mouth. I enjoy coming to LP on a daily basis, but I really dont think Todd would mind if I took a day or two off to get things in order as far as letting my family know and getting a CPA in line as well. But to wake up @ 5:34 and to put up a classy thank you in your face post hmmmm I don't think so. If it's true congrats and if its not right back to the world of wishful thinking.

*pls*

Dead_Aim's avatar - canstock2002989

United States
    Member #6363
    August 20, 2004
    4152 Posts
    Posted: August 3, 2008, 5:42 pm - IP Logged

Dead_AIM,

Please...Chief...I was simply responding to a comment that EZ made some time ago regarding giving all of his/her winnings away if he/she won. So don't be quick to judge.

Oh and your simple minded comment about being a "bottom feeder", I have been here longer than you, I just don't participate in the mindless drivel that you seem to engage. Lastly, if you are serious in taking offense to my facetious statment, you have to reassess your priorities.

That is all...

I did not read his last post. If he said he was giving it all away then by all means ask for it. The bottom feeders will come if it is true that he won. But I still stand by it being cheesy to ask for money on your very first post regardless of you starting date. You went out of your way to make it sound like a congrats but you added your bills to the end. cheeesssyyyy! You should have been a preacher instead, they ask for money in their messages too.

Bottom feeder was a bit harsh and I will take that back.

Don't Chase... Compare and Narrow

The Cheaper the Cost the Higher the Profit

Many Winners to You.

D_A

Litebets27's avatar - power
      Maryland
      United States
      Member #10465
      January 14, 2005
      6065 Posts
      Posted: August 3, 2008, 6:05 pm - IP Logged

Not to take the spotlight away from ezmoney, the man of the hour

(actually most likely the man of the entire duration of LP's existance if his claims

are indeed valid), but I will address some concerns posed to me here.

I have indeed been lurking for quite a while now, which is not unusual considering

that the general rule of thumb traditionally for an internet discussion board is

that approximately only 10% of the readers are active posters, although the

proportion may be higher here as the discussion of playing lotteries beyond a

superficial level is an esoteric subject indulged by a very niche group.  I would have

continued to fly under the radar so to speak until being triggered by ezmoney's

astonishing claims, at which point I felt the need to finally speak out.  As I have

said, this feeling of envy was intense, but at the same time it was relatively brief,

and it gave me a new perspective of what I would feel if indeed a regular member here

were to actually win, the emotional state of which is difficult to gauge until its occurrence.

Now it seems that some of you are from the new-age like school of thought of karma

and putting out positive vibes and such, thus chastizing me for my inadventent feelings.

I say good for you, but we are the product of our natures obviously.

Sorry.

Wasn't trying to chastize you. What?

I guess my feelings of goodwill are as intense as your feelings of envy, though, not as brief. ( and I'm not trying to sound smug)

Anyway, welcome to the party.

litebets

Feeling,  PRICELESS!!!Banana

Come on Jackpot!!!

United States
        Member #63628
        August 3, 2008
        14 Posts
        Posted: August 3, 2008, 6:13 pm - IP Logged

If nothing else, an interesting social experiment this has been.
        There are those who come out of the woodwork, sycophants who
        would like nothing more than to nibble on some of the breadcrumbs
        from the feast on ezmoney's table.  There are others who pretend
        to be happy for ezmoney, who has been nothing more than a source
        of consternation for many here, a villain to be ridiculed.  Already
        divisions are forming between those who would partake of ezmoney's
        anticipated largess and those who refuse to believe that yet
        another unsavory character has won the jackpot, instead of them.
        In any case, what is not in dispute is that ezmoney is having the
        last laugh one way or another.

Timmer692002's avatar - Lottery-036.jpg
          Shelby Twp,MI
          United States
          Member #1883
          July 19, 2003
          290 Posts
          Posted: August 3, 2008, 6:20 pm - IP Logged

For all you no good haters, I FINALLY WON Powerball!!!!!!!!!!!! IN YO MF'ING FACES!!! Press conference with Lottery Post shoutout to come first thing Monday.

Well, if it's true - CONGRADULATIONS!!! Hurray!

But I have a question; What EXACTLY does that mean to me and mine?What?

MARRIAGE the only WAR were it's okay to sleep with the enemy!!!

Better single than SORRY!!

Marriage - the LAST decision a man can make! Dead

ohiopick3's avatar - Lottery-063.jpg
            Ohio
            United States
            Member #3023
            December 14, 2003
            4172 Posts
            Posted: August 3, 2008, 6:27 pm - IP Logged

Congatulations EZMoney! Drum

Washington,Michigan
              United States
              Member #11416
              February 13, 2005
              639 Posts
              Posted: August 3, 2008, 6:29 pm - IP Logged

Timmer692002 your from Shelby Twp,MI. Your really close to me. Im from Washington Twp, Mi. What up man?

United States
                Member #63628
                August 3, 2008
                14 Posts
                Posted: August 3, 2008, 6:46 pm - IP Logged

Oxford American Dictonary:

a feeling of discontented or resentful longing aroused by another's better fortune, etc

n. jealousy, et al

I don't normally feel envious when someone else wins, just continue to hope that my day to win will come soon. I'am usually happy for them as long as they don't flaunt it around and in your face like they are the best thing since "sliced bread". Then I get angry.

litebets

For those of you anticipating a handout if indeed ezmoney's claims are true:

I don't think "IN YO MF'ING FACES!!!" to start bodes well for your chances.

I think it's more like the start of "flaunting it around in your face like they are the best

thing since 'slice bread'."

Litebets27's avatar - power
                  Maryland
                  United States
                  Member #10465
                  January 14, 2005
                  6065 Posts
                  Posted: August 3, 2008, 7:01 pm - IP Logged

Sorry needabath.

I don't know EZmoney personally. I don't expect any money from him or anyone else here at LP who may win.

I think that we are all here to win and share our experiences with each other. It's obvious that in the past, EZ has had some bitter words with some of the people on the site. I was not one of them. therefore, I believe the "in yo" was directed at everyone.

I am not one who has just come out of the "wood work" if this was intended towards me. I address issues and post every day.

Last...Since I'm on the verge of being one of those "geriatric people" you spoke of earlier, it has been my experience that feeling negative about someone elses good fortune is a stressor that renders one, unproductive and stagnant. A pity party that can be avoided.

litebets

Feeling,  PRICELESS!!!Banana

Come on Jackpot!!!

emilyg's avatar - cat anm.gif

United States
                    Member #14
                    November 9, 2001
                    31546 Posts
                    Posted: August 3, 2008, 7:11 pm - IP Logged

Congratulations EZ.  Now get happy and calm.

love to nibble those micey feet.

Guru101's avatar - rw6jhh
                      Indiana
                      United States
                      Member #48725
                      January 7, 2007
                      1958 Posts
                      Posted: August 3, 2008, 7:12 pm - IP Logged

Congratulations on your win.

Gonna win.Big Smile

United States
                        Member #14
                        November 9, 2001
                        31546 Posts
                        Posted: August 3, 2008, 7:27 pm - IP Logged

For those of you anticipating a handout if indeed ezmoney's claims are true:

I don't think "IN YO MF'ING FACES!!!" to start bodes well for your chances.

I think it's more like the start of "flaunting it around in your face like they are the best

thing since 'slice bread'."

The claim is true

little more background on this winning ticket (and the winner):

• The winning ticket shown above was worth $100,000.  (Obviously before Powerball changed to a $200,000 prize for matching the first 5 numbers.)
                        • The winner was a Lottery Post member named ezmoney.
                        • The first line is the one that won the $100,000.  The numbers are circled on the lower two lines because ezmoney always checked his numbers from the bottom-up.
                        • Immediately after winning the $100,000 Powerball prize, ezmoney won $5,000 in Pennsylvania's Super6 game.  (The game has since ended.)  The winning ticket for that prize is shown below.
                        • Shortly after all of this, ezmoney decided to stop playing the lottery.  He figured he was up $70,000, and didn't want to blow the rest.  Good for him.  I hope he's doing well!  Here's his good bye message: http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/64564
                        • And here's an interesting post I found, which was posted that same week.  My, how we've grown!  http://www.lotterypost.com

sirbrad's avatar - Lottery-062.jpg
                          PA
                          United States
                          Member #22983
                          October 6, 2005
                          2226 Posts
                          Posted: August 3, 2008, 7:28 pm - IP Logged

He thinks everyone here is stupid apparently, and it seems as though many are. Yeah the winning ticket is outdated and not the $86 million jackpot. I guess most people do not actually read the fine print, and believe everything they hear. I personally think he is full of crap. He is just looking to stir people up and seeking attention. He didn't win crap last night.

sirbrad's avatar - Lottery-062.jpg
                            PA
                            United States
                            Member #22983
                            October 6, 2005
                            2226 Posts
                            Posted: August 3, 2008, 7:30 pm - IP Logged

The claim is true

little more background on this winning ticket (and the winner):

• The winning ticket shown above was worth $100,000.  (Obviously before Powerball changed to a $200,000 prize for matching the first 5 numbers.)
                            • The winner was a Lottery Post member named ezmoney.
                            • The first line is the one that won the $100,000.  The numbers are circled on the lower two lines because ezmoney always checked his numbers from the bottom-up.
                            • Immediately after winning the $100,000 Powerball prize, ezmoney won $5,000 in Pennsylvania's Super6 game.  (The game has since ended.)  The winning ticket for that prize is shown below.
                            • Shortly after all of this, ezmoney decided to stop playing the lottery.  He figured he was up $70,000, and didn't want to blow the rest.  Good for him.  I hope he's doing well!  Here's his good bye message: http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/64564
                            • And here's an interesting post I found, which was posted that same week.  My, how we've grown!  http://www.lotterypost.com

Not for the $86 million it isn't!

United States
                              Member #14
                              November 9, 2001
                              31546 Posts
                              Posted: August 3, 2008, 7:34 pm - IP Logged

Not for the $86 million it isn't!

<edit: link to post -  http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/64564>

This is still a nice amount and I"m very happy for him.

Page 4 of 21