Welcome Guest
You last visited April 29, 2017, 5:19 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

I Won A $86Million Annuity

Topic closed. 307 replies. Last post 9 years ago by psykomo.

Page 14 of 21
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #60625
April 25, 2008
1 Posts
Posted: August 5, 2008, 7:59 am - IP Logged

He won.

In the first link below, a post of his, he mention his brother winning a large bet at "Penn National," located in Grantville. His claimed of the winning 86M powerball ticket was purchase in the City of "Willow Street." I can't post a picture, but Grantville and Willow Street is in close proximity. Too close of a coincidence. He posted that he had won prior to lottery officials announcing where the winning ticket was purchase. At 27 years old, he is one of the youngest to win a large jackpot. Take care.

lotterypost.com/thread/174492

pennnational.com/

South Carolina
    United States
    Member #62147
    June 19, 2008
    83 Posts
    Posted: August 5, 2008, 8:44 am - IP Logged

He won.

In the first link below, a post of his, he mention his brother winning a large bet at "Penn National," located in Grantville. His claimed of the winning 86M powerball ticket was purchase in the City of "Willow Street." I can't post a picture, but Grantville and Willow Street is in close proximity. Too close of a coincidence. He posted that he had won prior to lottery officials announcing where the winning ticket was purchase. At 27 years old, he is one of the youngest to win a large jackpot. Take care.

lotterypost.com/thread/174492

pennnational.com/

Interesting 1st post, h8registration.

It's also interesting that you know how old he is.

I tell you what, this is some good message boardin'.

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
      Chief Bottle Washer
      New Jersey
      United States
      Member #1
      May 31, 2000
      23599 Posts
      Posted: August 5, 2008, 9:57 am - IP Logged

the weird thing to me that nobody has really commented on is this.....he won a 100,000 jackpot plus another 70,000 dollar jackpot in a different game about six years ago and was very lucky and he posted that he was done and quit posting here back in 2002.nobody hears from him for six years then he pops back up here in the last few weeks creating these topics saying he is worthy of being a hall of fame poster and i asked him in a post if he was broke all these years later and he said no that he wasn't.but anyway he starts posting here again a few weeks back out of the clear blue after six years of not posting then after a few weeks..BOOM he has won another jackpot???  if this is true the man has the most incredible luck and strange timing of anyone that its almost impossible.i'm saying i'm not sure in the poll because i don't doubt things anymore because i've seen crazier things happen but it just defies logic.....

The other prize he won was $5,000 in Pennsylvania's Super6 game.  The $70K was the amount of actual money he got from the $100K prize after federal withholdings.

Check the State Lottery Report Card
      What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
      Help eliminate computerized drawings!

One2Adore's avatar - butterfly2
        Maryland
        United States
        Member #50566
        March 8, 2007
        88 Posts
        Posted: August 5, 2008, 10:08 am - IP Logged

Interesting 1st post, h8registration.

It's also interesting that you know how old he is.

I tell you what, this is some good message boardin'.

Louie, he knows how old he is because EZ says so in the post.  Check the first link that h8registration posted.

Hmmph... EZ actually sounded like a cool dude in that post...  I think if his post came off like that, people wouldn't be so skeptical.

A lot of people say the wouldn't come to the LP to say they won.  I wish they would though.  I would...  When can you say that you've ever actually talked to a jackpot winner?  Like another poster said, I'd pick his brain to help fuel my "what if daydreams".  LOL.  Besides, you guys would be the only people I could be that open with.  You don't know me from Eve.  You could pick my brain. You'd get the firsthand account of how I reacted and what I plan to do from then on.  Although you might get a lot of " huh?  what?" from me being in a daze.  LOL.  When you finally read about the anonymous person who claimed the jackpot, you'd know it was me by a key phrase I would tell you I'm going to use.  Now whether you'd hear from me again AFTER I claimed the money... that's another story.  ;-)

I hope someday that someone from these boards actually does win, if not EZ, then any of you.  Including me.  Especially me!!

Living on Earth is expensive, but it does include a free trip around the sun every year.

DC81's avatar - batman39
          MI
          United States
          Member #54830
          August 31, 2007
          985 Posts
          Posted: August 5, 2008, 1:21 pm - IP Logged

Someone will step forward to claim that jackpot and nobody at LP but EZ is going to know for sure if he's that person or not unless he makes an effort to prove otherwise.  No one at LP but EZ knows what he looks like.

I know what he looks like or at least a good idea since I saw a pic of him a few months ago, plus we have his age as well, it'll be pretty easy to figure it out, especially if it's an older person.

You can't predict random.

United States
            Member #63628
            August 3, 2008
            14 Posts
            Posted: August 5, 2008, 3:01 pm - IP Logged

I know what he looks like or at least a good idea since I saw a pic of him a few months ago, plus we have his age as well, it'll be pretty easy to figure it out, especially if it's an older person.

Is he a zit-faced twerp?  That's what I imagine.

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
              mid-Ohio
              United States
              Member #9
              March 24, 2001
              20022 Posts
              Posted: August 5, 2008, 3:25 pm - IP Logged

Louie, he knows how old he is because EZ says so in the post.  Check the first link that h8registration posted.

Hmmph... EZ actually sounded like a cool dude in that post...  I think if his post came off like that, people wouldn't be so skeptical.

A lot of people say the wouldn't come to the LP to say they won.  I wish they would though.  I would...  When can you say that you've ever actually talked to a jackpot winner?  Like another poster said, I'd pick his brain to help fuel my "what if daydreams".  LOL.  Besides, you guys would be the only people I could be that open with.  You don't know me from Eve.  You could pick my brain. You'd get the firsthand account of how I reacted and what I plan to do from then on.  Although you might get a lot of " huh?  what?" from me being in a daze.  LOL.  When you finally read about the anonymous person who claimed the jackpot, you'd know it was me by a key phrase I would tell you I'm going to use.  Now whether you'd hear from me again AFTER I claimed the money... that's another story.  ;-)

I hope someday that someone from these boards actually does win, if not EZ, then any of you.  Including me.  Especially me!!

When can you say that you've ever actually talked to a jackpot winner?......I'd pick his brain to help fuel my "what if daydreams". 

Do you think a person's brain becomes more worthy of being picked once they have won a lottery?  There are lots of LP members who believe they're going to win a jackpot soon and you can pick their brains now.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

United States
                Member #9579
                December 12, 2004
                2121 Posts
                Posted: August 5, 2008, 3:30 pm - IP Logged

it hits in pa.a lot,though its not jackpot,a lot of people there i think,and mid way in country,anyway obama now will be after him,over 250,000 a year to tax,tax,tax!

Lotto*Love's avatar - lips
                  Washington *state*
                  United States
                  Member #62009
                  June 14, 2008
                  192 Posts
                  Posted: August 5, 2008, 4:35 pm - IP Logged

"Do you think a person's brain becomes more worthy of being picked once they have won a lottery?'

CrazyUMMMMMM...................YES!!!!!!!!!!   LMAO!CrazyROFL

Surrender You can run, but you can't hide mighty Jackpot...surrender to me at once!

sirbrad's avatar - Lottery-062.jpg
                    PA
                    United States
                    Member #22983
                    October 6, 2005
                    2228 Posts
                    Posted: August 5, 2008, 4:42 pm - IP Logged

Maybe his new business name can be "EZ come EZ go."

lottolaughs's avatar - avatar
                      Serious Searcher
                      Sunny California
                      United States
                      Member #40295
                      May 31, 2006
                      8072 Posts
                      Posted: August 5, 2008, 4:52 pm - IP Logged

Maybe his new business name can be "EZ come EZ go."

Compliment For You!  Good one!

Sandra Dee's avatar - dandy
                        Bayonne
                        United States
                        Member #61147
                        May 13, 2008
                        129 Posts
                        Posted: August 5, 2008, 4:56 pm - IP Logged

i had to consult my voodoo mystical section to get to the bottom of this - my heebee jeebee senses believe the following to be 100% true:

the winner is actually a couple of ladies that won, middle aged ..

ez is from pa and has begged his lucky stars for the lotto to come to pa - it did but

he is 100% NOT the winner [i previously really thought he was until ...]

he has posted at least four times on this very subject board .. i expect a 'newbie' [aka .. him] will challenge my claims

and after assessing all his previous posts, ezmoney is the type to be at the lotto headquarters when it opened first thing monday morning holding the 'screw you' news conference and before consulting anyone

so that's it .. the real winners should be coming out by the end of this week - several ladies will be at the press conference and no sign of a late 20s kid

-- just my heebee jeebee hunch ---- as for the $86mil ezmoney money watch, i'm out and the above facts are more realiable than the original 'claim' trust me

No NoSulk Off

Washington,Michigan
                          United States
                          Member #11416
                          February 13, 2005
                          699 Posts
                          Posted: August 5, 2008, 5:32 pm - IP Logged

Look like he lied. I havin hear from him in a few days.

Guru101's avatar - rw6jhh
                            Indiana
                            United States
                            Member #48725
                            January 7, 2007
                            1958 Posts
                            Posted: August 5, 2008, 5:52 pm - IP Logged

Maybe he meant next Monday. Yeah, that's it. Next Monday.Yes Nod

Gonna win.Big Smile

United States
                              Member #9579
                              December 12, 2004
                              2121 Posts
                              Posted: August 5, 2008, 5:54 pm - IP Logged

he talks like a bro!

Page 14 of 21