Welcome Guest
You last visited January 18, 2017, 2:57 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

I Won A $86Million Annuity

Topic closed. 307 replies. Last post 8 years ago by psykomo.

Page 6 of 21
PrintE-mailLink
Sunny California
United States
Member #40295
May 31, 2006
7713 Posts
Posted: August 3, 2008, 11:25 pm - IP Logged

Think about it....... here you are a "big winner" (which has yet to be proven) and all you can think of is to post on the forum,"In your face! Nyah Nyah, see? I won!"   

I don't know about most of you but if I won 86 million dollars....hello! 86 million dollars!....I would hope the last thing on your mind would be jumping online and telling people YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW on a public forum that you proved them all wrong. It's just so silly.

A new multi millionaire caring about blowing a raspberry in our faces? Please! It just doesn't add up. On the other hand,if this does prove to be true then fine,enjoy your winnings. But the attitude has to go,that is what I find offensive.    

sirbrad's avatar - Lottery-062.jpg
    PA
    United States
    Member #22983
    October 6, 2005
    2226 Posts
    Posted: August 3, 2008, 11:43 pm - IP Logged

Amen.

United States
      Member #17555
      June 22, 2005
      5582 Posts
      Posted: August 4, 2008, 12:12 am - IP Logged

Either he really won or he's shooting himself in the foot.

I don't know enough about EZmoney except for a few buzz words in the past.

If he's lying then he'll have to be really creative to crawl out this one, since his post was very bold and is hard to live up to. If he is indeed lying, then he needs attention or has major mental problems.

Even if he really did win, I would NOT congratulate him because of his rash post. Once an A-hole, always an A-hole.

Personally speaking.....I don't buy this for a second. Odds are way too rediculous, much less an LP member winning, and what makes it even more unbelievable is that the LP member was a winner who just happened to also have the opportunity to throw it in the naysayer's faces....lol

I don't care....to win such odds alone, are astronomical. When throwing in more unlikely simultaneous events that have relevance makes the equation even that much deeper, and even harder to beat. Too much of a triangulation to be believable.

It's like saying....A meteor hit me, and a train..... when I crossed the railroad tracks, right next to a picture on the billboard showing a picture of a meteor and a train....lol

30 million X 27 million X 300 billion = The luckiest man of all time and space, in the entire universe.

Puke

Chair

Lotto*Love's avatar - lips
        Washington *state*
        United States
        Member #62009
        June 14, 2008
        192 Posts
        Posted: August 4, 2008, 12:14 am - IP Logged

Well, lol.....I guess we can hope? That would be great to see on Monday.  I'm happy for anyone who wins anything, but I gotta tell ya........if I just won the Powerball.......I'd still be babbling some kind of jibberish in the corner with my children cleaning the drool from my chin. I'd be in such a shock......I just wouldn't know what the heck to do.  I just wouldn't be thinking about posting angry "in your face" posts to people I had been friendly with for quite awhile.  And I can tell ya..I wouldn't expect anyone to believe me until I provided proof of some kind.  After all.......I'm just some chick from Washington who posts here every now and then.........no one really knows me. 

So, I agree.  Those of you who want to congrat him thats fine....no harm done.  But I guess since I'm new here I choose to wait till tomorrow and see.

That would be really cool to learn how he did it and stuff.  I love love love to hear, read, watch stories of winners.  Jealous?.......Of course I'm jealous !! LMAO I'd love to be a winner! Who wouldn't?  Its a normal human response towards those who have what we desireParty.  BUT.......if I ever win..I would be very very nice about it.  You'll see when I post about my win....hopefully soooooooooon!!!!!!!!!

Surrender You can run, but you can't hide mighty Jackpot...surrender to me at once!

Washington,Michigan
          United States
          Member #11416
          February 13, 2005
          634 Posts
          Posted: August 4, 2008, 12:23 am - IP Logged

It's Monday now and still no word on EZmoney or post from him yet.

Clairvoyance's avatar - eye storm.jpg

United States
            Member #26882
            November 23, 2005
            1404 Posts
            Posted: August 4, 2008, 12:26 am - IP Logged

He didn't give an exact time.

four4me's avatar - gate1
              MD
              United States
              Member #1701
              June 18, 2003
              8392 Posts
              Posted: August 4, 2008, 12:32 am - IP Logged

no one in their right mind should post a winning ticket before having it validated at lottery headquarters.

Big John says. You don't hit the number. The number hits you!!!!

I'm not Big John, I'm Four4me, Big John's a friend.
                Washington,Michigan
                United States
                Member #11416
                February 13, 2005
                634 Posts
                Posted: August 4, 2008, 12:34 am - IP Logged

I know I said it Monday because he said Monday. I was joking around. Maybe few more hrs.

Guru101's avatar - rw6jhh
                  Indiana
                  United States
                  Member #48725
                  January 7, 2007
                  1958 Posts
                  Posted: August 4, 2008, 12:41 am - IP Logged

Either he really won or he's shooting himself in the foot.

I don't know enough about EZmoney except for a few buzz words in the past.

If he's lying then he'll have to be really creative to crawl out this one, since his post was very bold and is hard to live up to. If he is indeed lying, then he needs attention or has major mental problems.

Even if he really did win, I would NOT congratulate him because of his rash post. Once an A-hole, always an A-hole.

Personally speaking.....I don't buy this for a second. Odds are way too rediculous, much less an LP member winning, and what makes it even more unbelievable is that the LP member was a winner who just happened to also have the opportunity to throw it in the naysayer's faces....lol

I don't care....to win such odds alone, are astronomical. When throwing in more unlikely simultaneous events that have relevance makes the equation even that much deeper, and even harder to beat. Too much of a triangulation to be believable.

It's like saying....A meteor hit me, and a train..... when I crossed the railroad tracks, right next to a picture on the billboard showing a picture of a meteor and a train....lol

30 million X 27 million X 300 billion = The luckiest man of all time and space, in the entire universe.

Puke

Chair

Ha ha. That made me laugh.LOL

Gonna win.Big Smile

United States
                    Member #17555
                    June 22, 2005
                    5582 Posts
                    Posted: August 4, 2008, 1:18 am - IP Logged

If you're happy and you know it clap your hands.

guesser's avatar - Lottery-017.jpg

United States
                      Member #41383
                      June 16, 2006
                      1969 Posts
                      Posted: August 4, 2008, 2:31 am - IP Logged

When I win $86 million dollars the first thing I will do is sit down at a computer and post on a forum.

Yeah,right. BS

I would.

It would be to say 'seeya' to everyone.

Because, anything else would be 99% defending myself, and I'd have better things to do than that.

The evidence is in 9 pages of folks posting in this forum, with about 8 pages of it people questioning him.

This is why I don't post much anymore here, I don't need the aggravation.

DC81's avatar - batman39
                        MI
                        United States
                        Member #54830
                        August 31, 2007
                        985 Posts
                        Posted: August 4, 2008, 2:53 am - IP Logged

Yeah, because it's better to just blindly believe someone who, since regaining access to his original ID, has posted here primarily for attention. It would be a lot different if it was someone, who doesn't have the "rep" he's developed. All one needs to do is look back at his posting history from the last several months, specifically his two "Hall of fame" topics, to see where us "negative nancies" coming from. That doesn't even start to scratch the surface as to why my and others responses toward him are very skeptical. We have every right to be when it comes to anyone who claims to have won without evidence to back it up other than the winner being in the state they claim to be from. Even more so if they have a history of saying or doing things that cry out as a need for attention.

When Monday comes (ok, it's already here) and goes it'll be even more interesting, either he'll prove us wrong and be owed an apology and the beggers will come crawling out of the woodwork as they even do on sites with just stories of lottery winners or he won't and people who actually believed him will be pissed at his deceiving them. Either way, this topic has a very long way to go.

You can't predict random.

justxploring's avatar - villiarna
                          Wandering Aimlessly
                          United States
                          Member #25360
                          November 5, 2005
                          4461 Posts
                          Posted: August 4, 2008, 5:12 am - IP Logged

I would.

It would be to say 'seeya' to everyone.

Because, anything else would be 99% defending myself, and I'd have better things to do than that.

The evidence is in 9 pages of folks posting in this forum, with about 8 pages of it people questioning him.

This is why I don't post much anymore here, I don't need the aggravation.

I always think it's funny when people post "9 pages" when I've got 4.   Of course, 9 sounds like so many more pages of posts. 

If you only had 1 post per page then you'd have 100 pages.  LOL

time*treat's avatar - radar

United States
                            Member #13130
                            March 30, 2005
                            2171 Posts
                            Posted: August 4, 2008, 5:13 am - IP Logged

Yeah, because it's better to just blindly believe someone who, since regaining access to his original ID, has posted here primarily for attention. It would be a lot different if it was someone, who doesn't have the "rep" he's developed. All one needs to do is look back at his posting history from the last several months, specifically his two "Hall of fame" topics, to see where us "negative nancies" coming from. That doesn't even start to scratch the surface as to why my and others responses toward him are very skeptical. We have every right to be when it comes to anyone who claims to have won without evidence to back it up other than the winner being in the state they claim to be from. Even more so if they have a history of saying or doing things that cry out as a need for attention.

When Monday comes (ok, it's already here) and goes it'll be even more interesting, either he'll prove us wrong and be owed an apology and the beggers will come crawling out of the woodwork as they even do on sites with just stories of lottery winners or he won't and people who actually believed him will be pissed at his deceiving them. Either way, this topic has a very long way to go.

Nancy is gonna 'get' you. LOL

In neo-conned Amerika, bank robs you.
                            Alcohol, Tobacco, and Firearms should be the name of a convenience store, not a govnoment agency.

Republic of Texas
                              United States
                              Member #57557
                              January 9, 2008
                              1095 Posts
                              Posted: August 4, 2008, 6:27 am - IP Logged

With a post like his? I find it even more amazing that people overlook such an insulting and condescending post just because someone "claims" to have won the jackpot. I guess some people sell out very quickly in hopes of some free cash. Not me. Please take the blinders off and read his post again. Money obviously doesn't buy intelligence and character, nor integrity or class...

You know, at this point, I don't think it really matters if he won or not.  This post is more offending to me than EZ's post.

EZMoney sounds like an angry and bitter person, and all the negatives just feed into that.  It's a vicious cycle.  I don't know what made him that way. We have all had tragedies in our lives that could make us bitter. Some of us handle it better than others.

I find it more interesting the human study of those who continue to feed his bitterness. It's interesting how those who feed the bitterness turn on those who try not to make it worse. 

Too much negative energy.

I won't be "pissed" if it turns out to not be true.  I will be sad.  Sad for EZ.  Sad for all of the Naysayer who fed into EZ's negatives.

I, for one, have no dog in this fight.  I didn't post my congrats to EZ with the underlying intention that he is going to share with me.  I prefer to not feed the anger and bitterness, but rather resort to the manners and dignity taught to me by my parents.

face

singlewinnersinglewinnersinglewinner   

Page 6 of 21