Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 8:24 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

I Won A $86Million Annuity

Topic closed. 307 replies. Last post 8 years ago by psykomo.

Page 8 of 21
PrintE-mailLink
we;reallwinners's avatar - praying hands.jpg

United States
Member #12416
March 13, 2005
564 Posts
Posted: August 4, 2008, 2:00 pm - IP Logged

For all you no good haters, I FINALLY WON Powerball!!!!!!!!!!!! IN YO MF'ING FACES!!! Press conference with Lottery Post shoutout to come first thing Monday.

Congratulations!!!!

ya know, this post could be read without interpreting it as angry..........

sometimes people use this type of communication when

THEY'RE SUPER EXCITED!

and calling a Limo service for the ride to LOTTO HEADQUARTERS!!!!

PartyPartyParty

Hiding Behind Computerbe vewyvewy quiet, WewHuntingNumbers

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
    mid-Ohio
    United States
    Member #9
    March 24, 2001
    19830 Posts
    Posted: August 4, 2008, 2:03 pm - IP Logged

Emily & Piaceri, I totally agree.  However, I think it's human nature to judge a person by his actions.   Sure, a totally loving & giving person who sees a homeless person might not care how he got there or what he says or does, but let's take 2 different scenes.  Homeless man #1 approaches you as you walk down the street and says "Lady, I'm down on my luck.  Can you spare a few bucks?"  Homeless man #2 says "Hey, b**ch.  Nice car you're driving.  You never missed a meal, huh? How 'bout giving me $5 bucks?"

From your past posts, maybe you'd give both of them $5.  But you've got to admit that people react to kindness with kindness.  Hate breeds hate.  Most other members who posted "I won!" would have gotten a "Way to go" or "Atta Boy" but if you believe in the Law of Attraction, it says you attract people into your life by the way you view & treat others.

" Thoughts of Love will attract to us the Love of others; circumstances and surroundings in accord with the thought; people who are of like thought.

Thoughts of Anger, Hate, Envy, Malice and Jealousy will draw to us the foul brood of kindred thoughts emanating from the minds of others; circumstances in which we will be called upon to manifest these vile thoughts and will receive them in turn from others; people who will manifest inharmony; and so on. "

Most other members who posted "I won!" would have gotten a "Way to go" or "Atta Boy" but if you believe in the Law of Attraction, it says you attract people into by the way you view & treat others.

No other member ever posted I won the PowerBall jackpot last night.  Maybe EZ is the only member to ever post he matched 5+0 in the PB game and displayed the tickets.  Everybody's glad to read about a member winning a $100-$10,000 prize but posting I won $86,000,000.00 last night is a different ball game.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

djklaugh's avatar - Lottery-031.jpg
      Portland,Oregon
      United States
      Member #14387
      April 25, 2005
      229 Posts
      Posted: August 4, 2008, 2:03 pm - IP Logged

Emily & Piaceri, I totally agree.  However, I think it's human nature to judge a person by his actions.   Sure, a totally loving & giving person who sees a homeless person might not care how he got there or what he says or does, but let's take 2 different scenes.  Homeless man #1 approaches you as you walk down the street and says "Lady, I'm down on my luck.  Can you spare a few bucks?"  Homeless man #2 says "Hey, b**ch.  Nice car you're driving.  You never missed a meal, huh? How 'bout giving me $5 bucks?"

From your past posts, maybe you'd give both of them $5.  But you've got to admit that people react to kindness with kindness.  Hate breeds hate.  Most other members who posted "I won!" would have gotten a "Way to go" or "Atta Boy" but if you believe in the Law of Attraction, it says you attract people into your life by the way you view & treat others.

" Thoughts of Love will attract to us the Love of others; circumstances and surroundings in accord with the thought; people who are of like thought.

Thoughts of Anger, Hate, Envy, Malice and Jealousy will draw to us the foul brood of kindred thoughts emanating from the minds of others; circumstances in which we will be called upon to manifest these vile thoughts and will receive them in turn from others; people who will manifest inharmony; and so on. "

I Agree!   It has been my experience that the modern version of the golden rule ... what goes around, comes around ... is very apt. What one sends out into the world in terms of attitude, energy,  personal emotional ambiance is what one generally gets back ... and even when the other person is being difficult one can often change their reactions with kindness. 

As it applies to winning a lottery jackpot ... I've sent alot of $$ out into the world, helped a lot of people figure out how to use the lottery machines and/or fill out their playslips, am unfaillingly polite to store clerks, people standing for long periods of time in front of a lottery machine, and others who cross my path on the hunt for the winning ticket .... May the Laws of Attraction apply as consistently as the laws of gravity :)

EZMoney - If you truly are the winner I wish you much joy and contentment with your jackpot prize.  You now have an opportunity that comes to very few people in this life ... the chance to make a new life for your self ... use this opportunity wisely.

Djklaugh

Some things have to be believed to be seen.

"I have not failed. I have just found ten thousand things that don't work".  Thomas Edison

rubberbandman's avatar - Spawn Classic.jpg
        mn
        United States
        Member #59040
        March 4, 2008
        276 Posts
        Posted: August 4, 2008, 2:13 pm - IP Logged

Emily & Piaceri, I totally agree.  However, I think it's humannature to judge a person by his actions.   Sure, a totally loving &giving person who sees a homeless person might not care how he gotthere or what he says or does, but let's take 2 different scenes. Homeless man #1 approaches you as you walk down the street and says"Lady, I'm down on my luck.  Can you spare a few bucks?"  Homeless man#2 says "Hey, b**ch.  Nice car you're driving.  You never missed ameal, huh? How 'bout giving me $5 bucks?"

Classic, That statement was highly humorous; thank you for that, that was beautiful.

Oh, yeah I agree with you to a degree, but still funny

"Gee Brain, what do you want to do tonight?"
        "The same thing we do every night, Pinky- try to take over the world."

Lotto*Love's avatar - lips
          Washington *state*
          United States
          Member #62009
          June 14, 2008
          192 Posts
          Posted: August 4, 2008, 2:18 pm - IP Logged

another website said the store was having a press conference at 1pm today. Its definetly past that Eastern time zone......... 11am where I'm at.  I can't wait to see something! I hope he did win.....I don't want his dang money.......I just want to pick his brain...lol

Surrender You can run, but you can't hide mighty Jackpot...surrender to me at once!

DC81's avatar - batman39
            MI
            United States
            Member #54830
            August 31, 2007
            985 Posts
            Posted: August 4, 2008, 2:22 pm - IP Logged

Did we have the same parents.?

One either congratulates or not.  The bitter replies have me shaking my head.

Why would I be bitter about his winning when I believe (and justifiably so IMO) that he just made this topic for another grab for attention and that he is not really the winner? I am judging this by his past actions, not some bitter jealous/envious feelings because I didn't win the Powerball Lottery or any lottery period. Whether he did win or not affects me in no way and to top it off I'm not even in a Powerball state and haven't lived in one almost seven years so I don't even have the chance to play it.. Blindly following or believing someone is a lot worse than questioning the validity of their claims, especially when they have a history of being an attention whore. I could go on about how blindly following and listening to politicians is a big part why the US has been swirling around in the toilet bowl over the past several decades, not to mention what doing the same has done in other countries over the course of history, but that's a whole other topic. Call me a cynic but I'll save my congrats (and apology) for when he can actually back up his claims. But I still won't suck up to him or change the way I've come to view EZMoney. He was a lot more likable before he got his old ID back.

Oh and I save my "bitterness" for Mega Millions winners that play when I do and aren't me, thank you. Thumbs Up

You can't predict random.

we;reallwinners's avatar - praying hands.jpg

United States
              Member #12416
              March 13, 2005
              564 Posts
              Posted: August 4, 2008, 2:28 pm - IP Logged

another website said the store was having a press conference at 1pm today. Its definetly past that Eastern time zone......... 11am where I'm at.  I can't wait to see something! I hope he did win.....I don't want his dang money.......I just want to pick his brain...lol

Me too!  I hope there's a Lottery Post hat or something!!

I honestly can see a person using the language he posted if they just realized they won that kind of CASH........sports figures use it all the time......what the heck...BE HAPPY FOR THE WINNER !

those of us that can understand the possibility should be able to CELEBRATE THE REALITY............IT CAN HAPPEN......IT DOES HAPPEN.........!!!! AND JOIN IN THE CELEBRATION!!!!!!!!!1

AND THANK EZMONEY FOR SHARING THE GOOD NEWS WITH US.......

.........even if the words used were "open for interepretation"

Party

Hiding Behind Computerbe vewyvewy quiet, WewHuntingNumbers

United States
                Member #1372
                April 13, 2003
                141 Posts
                Posted: August 4, 2008, 2:36 pm - IP Logged

winning ticket was sold at turkey hill store on willow street in lancaster,pa.

person hasn't come forward yet . just heard it on the 12 news 

TheGameGrl's avatar - character catafly.jpg
                  A long and winding road
                  United States
                  Member #17084
                  June 10, 2005
                  4529 Posts
                  Posted: August 4, 2008, 2:52 pm - IP Logged

I'll graciously applaud any PA winners that shows dignity and graditude for such a blessing. It doesnt sound to me that the poster who originated this topic carries such. So be it.

The proof shall be in the news soon enough......

~~Is it true, Is it kind,Is it necessary. ~~~

christmas holly jolly numbers: 255,303,6911, 474,477 silver:47,gold:79.

Lotto*Love's avatar - lips
                    Washington *state*
                    United States
                    Member #62009
                    June 14, 2008
                    192 Posts
                    Posted: August 4, 2008, 4:15 pm - IP Logged

Me too!  I hope there's a Lottery Post hat or something!!

I honestly can see a person using the language he posted if they just realized they won that kind of CASH........sports figures use it all the time......what the heck...BE HAPPY FOR THE WINNER !

those of us that can understand the possibility should be able to CELEBRATE THE REALITY............IT CAN HAPPEN......IT DOES HAPPEN.........!!!! AND JOIN IN THE CELEBRATION!!!!!!!!!1

AND THANK EZMONEY FOR SHARING THE GOOD NEWS WITH US.......

.........even if the words used were "open for interepretation"

Party

I'm a bit obsessed with the lottery lol. I would love to win, but well.....chances are I won't even come close.  So I love to hear stories from the winners.  Did they play often? Did they have their own numbers? Where were they when they found out?  What went through their heads etc etc.  It gives me ideas for my daydreaming lol.

As for his remark, I'm too new here and I'm not familiar with EZ.  If say he posted his ideas or beliefs etc and was attacked for them, well I guess I can see his anger and "In your face" attitude (though I wouldn't do that...well I don't think I would hehe).  But, if his time here with everyone has been a great, friendly experience, then he  says basically "I won, now pi$$ off all you haters" I'd be like what? I thought we was cool dawg! lol.

I guess no one has heard anything yet.  What up Eastern time zone? Whats the 411? ROFL

Surrender You can run, but you can't hide mighty Jackpot...surrender to me at once!

guesser's avatar - Lottery-017.jpg

United States
                      Member #41383
                      June 16, 2006
                      1969 Posts
                      Posted: August 4, 2008, 4:46 pm - IP Logged

Most people that have won don't have the audacity to say:  'For all you no good haters, I FINALLY WON Powerball!!!!!!!!!!!! IN YOMF'ING FACES!!!'.

As far as helping the homeless, my question is, where do you stop ?

There may be a homeless person that lost it all due to drugs or gambling, why should I bail him or her out ?

What if there are 6 guys standing on the street corner, do I 'bail' them all out ?

What if I float a guy $5 and he goes and buys a quart of Ripple ?  Or worse yet, blows it on silly lottery tickets ?

No, I'm not going to float a person money, but I would give to some homeless shelters, that way the money has a better chance of doing some good.

Anyway, I don't care if this clown won or not, I won't gain or lose anything with some terd claiming to have won - we see it often, it's nothing new.

psykomo's avatar - animal shark.jpg

United States
                        Member #4877
                        May 30, 2004
                        5123 Posts
                        Posted: August 4, 2008, 5:39 pm - IP Logged

For all you no good haters, I FINALLY WON Powerball!!!!!!!!!!!! IN YO MF'ING FACES!!! Press conference with Lottery Post shoutout to come first thing Monday.

Don't Worry Thinking of... EZ<<<

Psyko told me not to worry too, cause we know you will DO-IT-2-D-JPOT!

First thang Monday August 4th may have come & gone<<<<<<<<<<<<<

BUT, and Psykomo know's his BUTT'ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

(remember, there is always a BUT out DARE>>>>>>>>>SOMEWHERE!!!!)

PLEASE answer just "one" ?????????????? EZMoney??????????????????

WHY didn't YOU tell us WHICH>>>>>MONDAY  ??? FIRST THANG ???

Maby, monday, AUGUST 11-18-25 or MABY monday >?? FOREVER thang ??

LOL

PSYKOMO

TRANSLATION:

WE KNOW U HAVE BEEN BU$Y & HAVE NO time for UR Lottery Post friend!

Downhere, S.C.
                          United States
                          Member #35033
                          March 11, 2006
                          1956 Posts
                          Posted: August 4, 2008, 5:49 pm - IP Logged

Don't Worry Thinking of... EZ<<<

Psyko told me not to worry too, cause we know you will DO-IT-2-D-JPOT!

First thang Monday August 4th may have come & gone<<<<<<<<<<<<<

BUT, and Psykomo know's his BUTT'ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

(remember, there is always a BUT out DARE>>>>>>>>>SOMEWHERE!!!!)

PLEASE answer just "one" ?????????????? EZMoney??????????????????

WHY didn't YOU tell us WHICH>>>>>MONDAY  ??? FIRST THANG ???

Maby, monday, AUGUST 11-18-25 or MABY monday >?? FOREVER thang ??

LOL

PSYKOMO

TRANSLATION:

WE KNOW U HAVE BEEN BU$Y & HAVE NO time for UR Lottery Post friend!

.  You're killing us Dude 

Rock on

US FlagPlease Pray For Our Troops And Their Families.

LOTTOMIKE's avatar - cash money.jpg
                            Tennessee
                            United States
                            Member #7853
                            October 15, 2004
                            11338 Posts
                            Posted: August 4, 2008, 5:55 pm - IP Logged

whats the hold up on ya press conference EZ?

Washington,Michigan
                              United States
                              Member #11416
                              February 13, 2005
                              598 Posts
                              Posted: August 4, 2008, 5:58 pm - IP Logged

No word on Ezmoney. He said Monday but no post or anything from him it yet. He said Monday. Maybe today or next week Monday...ect.

Page 8 of 21