Welcome Guest
You last visited December 3, 2016, 8:36 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

I Won A $86Million Annuity

Topic closed. 307 replies. Last post 8 years ago by psykomo.

Page 7 of 21
PrintE-mailLink
MillionsWanted's avatar - 24Qa6LT

Norway
Member #9517
December 10, 2004
1272 Posts
Posted: August 4, 2008, 6:30 am - IP Logged

I always think it's funny when people post "9 pages" when I've got 4.   Of course, 9 sounds like so many more pages of posts. 

If you only had 1 post per page then you'd have 100 pages.  LOL

That's probably because he can view 10 posts per page while others can view 20 pages. Depends on people's Preference settings.

Kentucky
    United States
    Member #32652
    February 14, 2006
    7295 Posts
    Posted: August 4, 2008, 7:25 am - IP Logged

Yeah, because it's better to just blindly believe someone who, since regaining access to his original ID, has posted here primarily for attention. It would be a lot different if it was someone, who doesn't have the "rep" he's developed. All one needs to do is look back at his posting history from the last several months, specifically his two "Hall of fame" topics, to see where us "negative nancies" coming from. That doesn't even start to scratch the surface as to why my and others responses toward him are very skeptical. We have every right to be when it comes to anyone who claims to have won without evidence to back it up other than the winner being in the state they claim to be from. Even more so if they have a history of saying or doing things that cry out as a need for attention.

When Monday comes (ok, it's already here) and goes it'll be even more interesting, either he'll prove us wrong and be owed an apology and the beggers will come crawling out of the woodwork as they even do on sites with just stories of lottery winners or he won't and people who actually believed him will be pissed at his deceiving them. Either way, this topic has a very long way to go.

EzMoney either hit the jackpot or they didn't and eventually we will know.

If they didn't win and the only intent was to was to see how much positive or negative attention they could get in 24 hours, they accomplished it. After the "hall of fame" discussion I can understand why some people are being skeptical and why some people are always eager to offer their congratulations even if it's to a poster that won $5 on a $1 scratch-off.

There is enough information on LP where it'a possible anybody could use it to win a jackpot and acknowledgement depends on the person. Some people would and some would post "in your face".

Tenaj's avatar - michellea
      Charlotte NC
      United States
      Member #17406
      June 18, 2005
      4053 Posts
      Posted: August 4, 2008, 7:48 am - IP Logged

I hope ezmoney won the jackpot.  If he did I say "HOLLYWOOD LIKE YOU SHOULD".  And if he didn't I say congratulatons on the one he did win.

takeemtothebank

Sandra Dee's avatar - dandy
        Bayonne
        United States
        Member #61147
        May 13, 2008
        129 Posts
        Posted: August 4, 2008, 8:16 am - IP Logged

Sun Smileywhew, it's early .. so i was waiting for two HUGE things for Monday .. i just saw the twins .. average newbies kinda look like wrinkled up prunes .. not the second company but am happy shiloh finally cracked a smile, as opposed to that vacant stare ..  as for Ezmoney .. i was thinking about his system and how he ALWAYS talks about that damn system and how there were many other big [bigger] powerballs wins that he could have very well claimed ... and lawd knows we've had our words on/off camera  ... regardless of his anger issues/mental state [questionable] i actually believe the geezer ... and posting on here would be the reaction for MOST of us because no one is feeding into our gambling habit like our LP family .. so, that part makes sense .. and if he had posted a sweet 'i love you all i won' message, that wouldn't be as believable as this one ... now Todd HAS to make him premium super duper eight blue bars platinum member and i won't have any objections to that ... but if he comes back on here talking about coming in my MF'ING FACE AGAIN .. we gonna have a problem! Blue Thinking

Downhere, S.C.
          United States
          Member #35033
          March 11, 2006
          1956 Posts
          Posted: August 4, 2008, 11:13 am - IP Logged

What time does the shoutout begin? First thing Monday morning has passed ! Joe

US FlagPlease Pray For Our Troops And Their Families.

Kola's avatar - image
            Blundering Time Traveler

United States
            Member #28945
            December 25, 2005
            1527 Posts
            Posted: August 4, 2008, 12:53 pm - IP Logged

Congrats EZMoney!

Legend says that The Craggy One was once asked about the Lottery Circle and the aged Lottery LoreKeeper whispered in his gravelly eloquence,"It is known among our kind that 2 successive draws are in reality the 2 center-points of 2 intersecting circles that share a common radius - a Root Center. This Vesica Piscis is the creative womb for all numbers, the Still Point from which two draws will unite & a new one is born. This "perfect" space is a wormhole through Time(Change). Master its proportions & your numerical predictions will not falter". 

DC81's avatar - batman39
              MI
              United States
              Member #54830
              August 31, 2007
              985 Posts
              Posted: August 4, 2008, 1:01 pm - IP Logged

I always think it's funny when people post "9 pages" when I've got 4.   Of course, 9 sounds like so many more pages of posts. 

If you only had 1 post per page then you'd have 100 pages.  LOL

ScaredThere's a setting to change it?! I never noticed or bothered to check for some reason, I usually do but I didn't here... But now, *Changes it to 50 post per page.*

Okay, now there's just two pages. <_< >_>

You can't predict random.

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                mid-Ohio
                United States
                Member #9
                March 24, 2001
                19816 Posts
                Posted: August 4, 2008, 1:26 pm - IP Logged

What time does the shoutout begin? First thing Monday morning has passed ! Joe

I assumed he meant he would be doing it at the press conference when he accepts the big check for the jackpot, so it will probably appear in the Google news for lottery winners before it appears at LP.

He could be waiting to get some "LP" apparels before collecting his check.  I would want to be wearing a "Lottery Post" cap or shirt when I accepted my winnings as a shout out.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

emilyg's avatar - cat anm.gif

United States
                  Member #14
                  November 9, 2001
                  31337 Posts
                  Posted: August 4, 2008, 1:29 pm - IP Logged

You know, at this point, I don't think it really matters if he won or not.  This post is more offending to me than EZ's post.

EZMoney sounds like an angry and bitter person, and all the negatives just feed into that.  It's a vicious cycle.  I don't know what made him that way. We have all had tragedies in our lives that could make us bitter. Some of us handle it better than others.

I find it more interesting the human study of those who continue to feed his bitterness. It's interesting how those who feed the bitterness turn on those who try not to make it worse. 

Too much negative energy.

I won't be "pissed" if it turns out to not be true.  I will be sad.  Sad for EZ.  Sad for all of the Naysayer who fed into EZ's negatives.

I, for one, have no dog in this fight.  I didn't post my congrats to EZ with the underlying intention that he is going to share with me.  I prefer to not feed the anger and bitterness, but rather resort to the manners and dignity taught to me by my parents.

Did we have the same parents.?

One either congratulates or not.  The bitter replies have me shaking my head.

love to nibble those micey feet.

justxploring's avatar - villiarna
                    Wandering Aimlessly
                    United States
                    Member #25360
                    November 5, 2005
                    4461 Posts
                    Posted: August 4, 2008, 1:35 pm - IP Logged

ScaredThere's a setting to change it?! I never noticed or bothered to check for some reason, I usually do but I didn't here... But now, *Changes it to 50 post per page.*

Okay, now there's just two pages. <_< >_>

I have 25 posts per screen.   To anyone else who was wonder what I was talking about in my last post (in jest of course)  .............

Go to options and then to board settings.  Choose how many posts you want to appear on each page. 

we;reallwinners's avatar - praying hands.jpg

United States
                      Member #12416
                      March 13, 2005
                      564 Posts
                      Posted: August 4, 2008, 1:45 pm - IP Logged

found this news story on the Pennsylvania Lottery website.......

News Stories

Turkey Hill Store Sells Winning Powerball Ticket

WILLOWSTREET – August 4, 2008 - Pennsylvania Lottery officials todayannounced the sole jackpot-winning ticket worth $86.3 million from theAug. 2, 2008, Powerball® drawing was sold at Turkey Hill, ...

Hiding Behind Computerbe vewyvewy quiet, WewHuntingNumbers

justxploring's avatar - villiarna
                        Wandering Aimlessly
                        United States
                        Member #25360
                        November 5, 2005
                        4461 Posts
                        Posted: August 4, 2008, 1:47 pm - IP Logged

Did we have the same parents.?

One either congratulates or not.  The bitter replies have me shaking my head.

Emily & Piaceri, I totally agree.  However, I think it's human nature to judge a person by his actions.   Sure, a totally loving & giving person who sees a homeless person might not care how he got there or what he says or does, but let's take 2 different scenes.  Homeless man #1 approaches you as you walk down the street and says "Lady, I'm down on my luck.  Can you spare a few bucks?"  Homeless man #2 says "Hey, b**ch.  Nice car you're driving.  You never missed a meal, huh? How 'bout giving me $5 bucks?"

From your past posts, maybe you'd give both of them $5.  But you've got to admit that people react to kindness with kindness.  Hate breeds hate.  Most other members who posted "I won!" would have gotten a "Way to go" or "Atta Boy" but if you believe in the Law of Attraction, it says you attract people into your life by the way you view & treat others.

" Thoughts of Love will attract to us the Love of others; circumstances and surroundings in accord with the thought; people who are of like thought.

Thoughts of Anger, Hate, Envy, Malice and Jealousy will draw to us the foul brood of kindred thoughts emanating from the minds of others; circumstances in which we will be called upon to manifest these vile thoughts and will receive them in turn from others; people who will manifest inharmony; and so on. "

Lotto*Love's avatar - lips
                          Washington *state*
                          United States
                          Member #62009
                          June 14, 2008
                          192 Posts
                          Posted: August 4, 2008, 1:50 pm - IP Logged

LOL Turkey Hill.........that sounds funny. Crazy

Ya, go to Palottery and look at news, events, media.  The date is todays, and it says no one has filed a claim as of yet.

Surrender You can run, but you can't hide mighty Jackpot...surrender to me at once!

we;reallwinners's avatar - praying hands.jpg

United States
                            Member #12416
                            March 13, 2005
                            564 Posts
                            Posted: August 4, 2008, 1:53 pm - IP Logged

Emily & Piaceri, I totally agree.  However, I think it's human nature to judge a person by his actions.   Sure, a totally loving & giving person who sees a homeless person might not care how he got there or what he says or does, but let's take 2 different scenes.  Homeless man #1 approaches you as you walk down the street and says "Lady, I'm down on my luck.  Can you spare a few bucks?"  Homeless man #2 says "Hey, b**ch.  Nice car you're driving.  You never missed a meal, huh? How 'bout giving me $5 bucks?"

From your past posts, maybe you'd give both of them $5.  But you've got to admit that people react to kindness with kindness.  Hate breeds hate.  Most other members who posted "I won!" would have gotten a "Way to go" or "Atta Boy" but if you believe in the Law of Attraction, it says you attract people into your life by the way you view & treat others.

" Thoughts of Love will attract to us the Love of others; circumstances and surroundings in accord with the thought; people who are of like thought.

Thoughts of Anger, Hate, Envy, Malice and Jealousy will draw to us the foul brood of kindred thoughts emanating from the minds of others; circumstances in which we will be called upon to manifest these vile thoughts and will receive them in turn from others; people who will manifest inharmony; and so on. "

LUV your comments..........and totally agree!

Hiding Behind Computerbe vewyvewy quiet, WewHuntingNumbers

jmill1948's avatar - Lottery-012.jpg
                              colonial heights
                              United States
                              Member #31712
                              February 2, 2006
                              12264 Posts
                              Posted: August 4, 2008, 1:53 pm - IP Logged

For all you no good haters, I FINALLY WON Powerball!!!!!!!!!!!! IN YO MF'ING FACES!!! Press conference with Lottery Post shoutout to come first thing Monday.

congratulations ezmoney may you have a wonderful life

when you do it do it right the first time...........

Page 7 of 21