Welcome Guest
You last visited December 7, 2016, 3:49 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

I Won A $86Million Annuity

Topic closed. 307 replies. Last post 8 years ago by psykomo.

Page 5 of 21
PrintE-mailLink
MysteryMan424's avatar - batman22
Pelham NY
United States
Member #60411
April 16, 2008
169 Posts
Posted: August 3, 2008, 7:53 pm - IP Logged

Does this mean sleazy money gets into the hall of fame now?

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
    Chief Bottle Washer
    New Jersey
    United States
    Member #1
    May 31, 2000
    23267 Posts
    Posted: August 3, 2008, 8:01 pm - IP Logged

This is an interesting discussion to watch.

You know what?  I hope EZMoney won the $86M.  That would be a tremendous story — a young man who won $100,000 in Powerball comes back to win the jackpot a few years later.  Not only that, but he's someone who plays his own system/numbers, and is a long-time Lottery Post member to boot!

EZM: I am very happy for you, if you did indeed win the jackpot.  If you'd like to send me a scan, I'd be happy to post your trophy, and I'll blur the computer codes on the scan before posting.

Check the State Lottery Report Card
    What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
    Help eliminate computerized drawings!

One2Adore's avatar - butterfly2
      Maryland
      United States
      Member #50566
      March 8, 2007
      88 Posts
      Posted: August 3, 2008, 8:43 pm - IP Logged

He thinks everyone here is stupid apparently, and it seems as though many are. Yeah the winning ticket is outdated and not the $86 million jackpot. I guess most people do not actually read the fine print, and believe everything they hear. I personally think he is full of crap. He is just looking to stir people up and seeking attention. He didn't win crap last night.

Sirbrad, I guess you don't visit the forums on a regular basis enough to know that ezmoney did indeed win with that ticket in the link years ago.  That link was an answer to another posters question of whether anyone on LP has ever won.  It has nothing to do with his claim of winning last nights jackpot.  So people aren't as "stupid" as you think they are by assuming that he won last night as well.  In fact, quite the opposite. 

Living on Earth is expensive, but it does include a free trip around the sun every year.

wpb's avatar - DiscoBallGlowing
        Charlotte North Carolina
        United States
        Member #464
        July 9, 2002
        17392 Posts
        Posted: August 3, 2008, 9:05 pm - IP Logged

You know what?  I hope EZMoney won the $86M.  That would be a tremendous story — a young man who won $100,000 in Powerball comes back to win the jackpot a few years later.  Not only that, but he's someone who plays his own system/numbers, and is a long-time Lottery Post member to boot!

EZM: I am very happy for you, if you did indeed win the jackpot.  If you'd like to send me a scan, I'd be happy to post your trophy, and I'll blur the computer codes on the scan before posting.

I Agree!  It's nice to read something positive Todd. 

wpb

Maryland
          United States
          Member #50566
          March 8, 2007
          88 Posts
          Posted: August 3, 2008, 9:11 pm - IP Logged

When I win $86 million dollars the first thing I will do is sit down at a computer and post on a forum.

Yeah,right. BS

I can understand why he put up the post.  I've thought to myself that I would probably do the same thing.  You almost have to put up the post before going public just to add a little extra validity to your claim of being the winner.

Living on Earth is expensive, but it does include a free trip around the sun every year.

DC81's avatar - batman39
            MI
            United States
            Member #54830
            August 31, 2007
            985 Posts
            Posted: August 3, 2008, 9:19 pm - IP Logged

He thinks everyone here is stupid apparently, and it seems as though many are. Yeah the winning ticket is outdated and not the $86 million jackpot. I guess most people do not actually read the fine print, and believe everything they hear. I personally think he is full of crap. He is just looking to stir people up and seeking attention. He didn't win crap last night.

Correct term would be gullible.

We'll see in the next 24 hours...

You can't predict random.

we;reallwinners's avatar - praying hands.jpg

United States
              Member #12416
              March 13, 2005
              564 Posts
              Posted: August 3, 2008, 9:41 pm - IP Logged

I agree with Todd.........

It's amazing to me to see the mix of negativity & true happieness for A WINNER......you'd think think that  some of our members don't actualy want to BELIEVE that people DO WIN THE BIG JACKPOTS IN THE LOTTERY??

What we're here for?  Support & Sharing??   Or are some members here to just pour cold water on any PROOF that our Dreams are VALID!

THERE'S A JACKPOT TO BE WON EVERYDAY....and somebody IS gonna win it.....

I'm agreeing with the Supportive Members........

and wishing the WINNER ALL THE BEST!

Interesting indeed.....

......ABUNDANCE IS A STATE OF MIND....just like petty thinking!

Hiding Behind Computerbe vewyvewy quiet, WewHuntingNumbers

Washington,Michigan
                United States
                Member #11416
                February 13, 2005
                598 Posts
                Posted: August 3, 2008, 10:01 pm - IP Logged

Pass 12am will be Monday. He said Monday so you got like 2 hr left. Watch this thread will go on as the biggest thread on this site.

United States
                  Member #12416
                  March 13, 2005
                  564 Posts
                  Posted: August 3, 2008, 10:17 pm - IP Logged

When I win $86 million dollars the first thing I will do is sit down at a computer and post on a forum.

Yeah,right. BS

Yeah Right ............

and only for the benefit of the positive, supportive Members on the Post........

while understanding the part of Human Nature that wants to believe "Only Me" could possibly win big....."not him or her".......what's up with that??

Are there TRUE WINNERS or are we all just wasting our time here??

after all We are Family.........aren't we?? Wouldn't we want to share Wonderful News with our Family??

I am sooooooo relieved to read that one of OUR OWN has won big......

Call me "gullible"................but I thought the whole purpose of Lottery Post was to support the idea the IT CAN BE DONE and that IT DOES HAPPEN??

Yikes can we PLEASE celebrate for Todays Winner??

Tomorrow it COULD BE YOU.....and wouldn't you want a Party with your Family??

Or is it really "gullible" to believe that anyone ever really WINS and we're all INDEED just wasting our time here?

DC81's avatar - batman39
                    MI
                    United States
                    Member #54830
                    August 31, 2007
                    985 Posts
                    Posted: August 3, 2008, 10:42 pm - IP Logged

You must not very familiar with EZMoney on here are you? Specifically since "Destined" got his account back and attitude and trolling he's done here since. We have every reason to be skeptical due to his history and attitude here in the last several months..

We'll find out soon enough if this was legit or just another attempt of his in trying attention for a somewhat pathetic ego boost. Either way, it'll be hilarious.

You can't predict random.

sirbrad's avatar - Lottery-062.jpg
                      PA
                      United States
                      Member #22983
                      October 6, 2005
                      2226 Posts
                      Posted: August 3, 2008, 10:47 pm - IP Logged

Sounds like some "leeches" want to kiss his butt regardless of his poor attitude. Sorry I don't work that way. I DO blame him for posting such an idiotic and arrogant post. I am only "negative" to those who deserve it. If I won I would not boast in that manner, but in a respectful and graceful manner because I actually have integrity. This guy sounds like a 10-year old kid, and no there there is no excuse for that. I am sure Todd does not care though either way, so as long as LP is mentioned. No marketing is bad marketing.

In fact if I actually did win that much my post would be the happiest post I ever made, and supportive of all the others here. But apparently some want to sell out in hopes of getting some of the loot, which they will never see a dime anyway. I doubt he actually won as I do not see verifiable proof. But even if he did I could care less based on his childish, and selfish attitude. Which would bring plenty of problems as we have already seen from past jackpot winners with similar mentalities. Nonetheless, it would not surprise me at all, morons win jackpots all the time.

Does he even live in PA? "IN YO MF'ING FACE" I don't really care. I hope you have a good team with that lack of intelligence, you will need it. But I believe you are dreaming.

sirbrad's avatar - Lottery-062.jpg
                        PA
                        United States
                        Member #22983
                        October 6, 2005
                        2226 Posts
                        Posted: August 3, 2008, 10:55 pm - IP Logged

I agree with Todd.........

It's amazing to me to see the mix of negativity & true happieness for A WINNER......you'd think think that  some of our members don't actualy want to BELIEVE that people DO WIN THE BIG JACKPOTS IN THE LOTTERY??

What we're here for?  Support & Sharing??   Or are some members here to just pour cold water on any PROOF that our Dreams are VALID!

THERE'S A JACKPOT TO BE WON EVERYDAY....and somebody IS gonna win it.....

I'm agreeing with the Supportive Members........

and wishing the WINNER ALL THE BEST!

Interesting indeed.....

......ABUNDANCE IS A STATE OF MIND....just like petty thinking!

With a post like his? I find it even more amazing that people overlook such an insulting and condescending post just because someone "claims" to have won the jackpot. I guess some people sell out very quickly in hopes of some free cash. Not me. Please take the blinders off and read his post again. Money obviously doesn't buy intelligence and character, nor integrity or class...

United States
                          Member #12416
                          March 13, 2005
                          564 Posts
                          Posted: August 3, 2008, 11:08 pm - IP Logged

Sounds like some "leeches" want to kiss his butt regardless of his poor attitude. Sorry I don't work that way. I DO blame him for posting such an idiotic and arrogant post. I am only "negative" to those who deserve it. If I won I would not boast in that manner, but in a respectful and graceful manner because I actually have integrity. This guy sounds like a 10-year old kid, and no there there is no excuse for that. I am sure Todd does not care though either way, so as long as LP is mentioned. No marketing is bad marketing.

In fact if I actually did win that much my post would be the happiest post I ever made, and supportive of all the others here. But apparently some want to sell out in hopes of getting some of the loot, which they will never see a dime anyway. I doubt he actually won as I do not see verifiable proof. But even if he did I could care less based on his childish, and selfish attitude. Which would bring plenty of problems as we have already seen from past jackpot winners with similar mentalities. Nonetheless, it would not surprise me at all, morons win jackpots all the time.

Does he even live in PA? "IN YO MF'ING FACE" I don't really care. I hope you have a good team with that lack of intelligence, you will need it. But I believe you are dreaming.

you make a very good point..............his post was pretty crude.

I just wonder if the negitive responses that are generated here might have contributed to the mood of his post............they might have even contributed to his Win????????

Now there's an idea.............Negative feeds the Positive?

Keep it coming you "na sayers"!

but I agree........I"m sure my post would have been much more "happy" with that win.

good point...

emilyg's avatar - cat anm.gif

United States
                            Member #14
                            November 9, 2001
                            31351 Posts
                            Posted: August 3, 2008, 11:13 pm - IP Logged

With a post like his? I find it even more amazing that people overlook such an insulting and condescending post just because someone "claims" to have won the jackpot. I guess some people sell out very quickly in hopes of some free cash. Not me. Please take the blinders off and read his post again. Money obviously doesn't buy intelligence and character, nor integrity or class...

I don't want any cash from him/her.  I am  happy for him. 

love to nibble those micey feet.

Maryland
                              United States
                              Member #50566
                              March 8, 2007
                              88 Posts
                              Posted: August 3, 2008, 11:13 pm - IP Logged

I Agree! 

I actually agree with you 1000% in regards to his attitude.  And no, that's not a typo.  I mean 1000.   :-)

Page 5 of 21