Welcome Guest
You last visited January 22, 2017, 7:07 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

POLL: Best entertainment at the Institute for the Lottery Insane

Topic closed. 228 replies. Last post 5 years ago by Coin Toss.

Page 13 of 16
PrintE-mailLink

Who would you must like to see for entertainment at "the Institute"?

Linda Kollmeir [ 5 ]  [5.56%]
Madame Zelda with her crystal ball [ 2 ]  [2.22%]
A numerologist [ 10 ]  [11.11%]
The Lottery Fairy herself! [ 27 ]  [30.00%]
The Amazing Kreskin [ 4 ]  [4.44%]
The Mentalist [ 12 ]  [13.33%]
A functioning Magic 8-Ball [ 5 ]  [5.56%]
Glynis McCants, the Numbers Lady [ 3 ]  [3.33%]
Belly Dancers [ 12 ]  [13.33%]
Other, share. [ 10 ]  [11.11%]
Total Valid Votes [ 90 ]  
Discarded Votes [ 9 ]  
Coin Toss's avatar - shape barbed.jpg
Zeta Reticuli Star System
United States
Member #30470
January 17, 2006
10392 Posts
Posted: March 5, 2011, 1:29 am - IP Logged

Interesting couple of week here at the Institute.

A couple of researchers from both Harvard (MBA program) amd MIT showed up, both looking for pumpi76. They were very surprised to find out he wasn't here ate the Institute.

The residents working on the lotto predictor slide rule are still at it.

Someone sent a letter to Campbell's asking them to make number soup instead of alphabet soup, but only have the numbers go as high as 59.

Those who run the lotteries love it when players look for consistency in something that's designed not to have any.

Lep

There is one and only one 'proven' system, and that is to book the action. No matter the game, let the players pick their own losers.

sully16's avatar - sharan
    Ringleader
    Michigan
    United States
    Member #81740
    October 28, 2009
    42152 Posts
    Posted: March 5, 2011, 7:56 am - IP Logged

Interesting couple of week here at the Institute.

A couple of researchers from both Harvard (MBA program) amd MIT showed up, both looking for pumpi76. They were very surprised to find out he wasn't here ate the Institute.

The residents working on the lotto predictor slide rule are still at it.

Someone sent a letter to Campbell's asking them to make number soup instead of alphabet soup, but only have the numbers go as high as 59.

I thought my soup idea was pretty good.

HyperBe Happy.

United States
      Member #30470
      January 17, 2006
      10392 Posts
      Posted: March 5, 2011, 10:10 am - IP Logged

I thought my soup idea was pretty good.

Yeah, they're working on it!

The first prototype was with Roman numerals but they had to can that idea!

Those who run the lotteries love it when players look for consistency in something that's designed not to have any.

Lep

There is one and only one 'proven' system, and that is to book the action. No matter the game, let the players pick their own losers.

Ringleader
        Michigan
        United States
        Member #81740
        October 28, 2009
        42152 Posts
        Posted: March 8, 2011, 10:54 am - IP Logged

Yeah, they're working on it!

The first prototype was with Roman numerals but they had to can that idea!

Had a similar idea with m&m's. tic tacs are to small.

HyperBe Happy.

United States
          Member #30470
          January 17, 2006
          10392 Posts
          Posted: March 19, 2011, 7:16 pm - IP Logged

With Mega Millions pumped up and the jackpot now advertised ar $244 million some of our residents are going a little meshuga.

Someone read the thread about the pens and pencils and ordered some green pens  but they also write green and and invalidate some playslips, or so the story goes.

Someone else had a dream about a "fool proof" number selection method but in the dream a 13 digit calculator was used. They've been looking for one ever since.

There's a heated discussion going about playing the numbers from Lost. some people are saying if even if you play them and win, they're jinxed.

Good Luck on the next Mega Millions drawing everyone.

Lep

PS,

Someone here read an article about a songwriter who hit 5 + 0 in one of the multi-state games. They are writing a song, "The No-Megaplier or Powerplay Blues" but have been told it would cost about $250,000 to record and produce it.

Lep

United States
            Member #30470
            January 17, 2006
            10392 Posts
            Posted: April 1, 2011, 7:01 pm - IP Logged

There have been a lot of great discussions here at the Institute lately but the wildest has been from the group working on a system.

They are insisting that the seven players in Albany, NY who hit the Mega Millions for $319,000,000 should have used their system. Everyone else is trying to point out to them that, "HELLO! THEY WON IT!", but this group is pretty insistent that they are on to something. Well, after all, this is the Institute for the Lottery Insane.

Scared

Lep

Ringleader
              Michigan
              United States
              Member #81740
              October 28, 2009
              42152 Posts
              Posted: April 5, 2011, 9:12 pm - IP Logged

There have been a lot of great discussions here at the Institute lately but the wildest has been from the group working on a system.

They are insisting that the seven players in Albany, NY who hit the Mega Millions for $319,000,000 should have used their system. Everyone else is trying to point out to them that, "HELLO! THEY WON IT!", but this group is pretty insistent that they are on to something. Well, after all, this is the Institute for the Lottery Insane.

Scared

maybe they want to help them win another one, just so they can see I told you so.

HyperBe Happy.

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
                Way back up in them dadgum hills, son!
                United States
                Member #73904
                April 28, 2009
                14903 Posts
                Posted: April 5, 2011, 9:37 pm - IP Logged

Had a similar idea with m&m's. tic tacs are to small.

I guess my idea for Uncle Ben's Rice is off the table then.

I swear, some days it's just not worth chewing through the straps.

"The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing"

--Edmund Burke

United States
                  Member #30470
                  January 17, 2006
                  10392 Posts
                  Posted: April 16, 2011, 2:59 am - IP Logged

A few of the residents here at the Institute have commented about lotto players who should be in the Instituite but aren't.

Scared

Lep

United States
                    Member #81843
                    October 31, 2009
                    856 Posts
                    Posted: April 16, 2011, 7:11 am - IP Logged

A few of the residents here at the Institute have commented about lotto players who should be in the Instituite but aren't.

Scared

Hmm, that should draw them in like flies to a turd with peanuts in it.

How's that Chinese calendar SYSTEM working for you Monkey Mind?

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/229425

United States
                      Member #30470
                      January 17, 2006
                      10392 Posts
                      Posted: April 16, 2011, 10:45 am - IP Logged

<Insert heckler emotie here>

Lep

United States
                        Member #81843
                        October 31, 2009
                        856 Posts
                        Posted: April 17, 2011, 1:03 am - IP Logged

<Insert heckler emotie here>

You plan on helping to build the site or destroy it?

Do you really think that your nonsense threads that take shots at players and bemoan
                        your bad luck is really going to encourage people to upgrade? They don't need to upgrade to follow you.

Do you really think people want to identify with an insane person and associate that
                        with playing the games?

I am not a heckler, I am in your face just like you take potshots at systems players or
                        anyone who subscribes to systems because you think it is a rip-off. You have
                        painted a wide brushstroke on that point of view to include this site and its
                        owner. MEMBERS TOO. eat the peanuts,....

I have posted in the systems forum and was publically and privately thanked for my
                        contributions. Todd even said he saved one on my posts as a favorite. I have shared HOW to use the some of
                        the features of this site and saw membership soar past the 100k mark. Lots of Golds
                        & Platinums out there who if they listened to your loser drivel would never
                        upgrade. What someone does for entertainment in the context of entertainment
                        games is their business. My entertainment is to tell you, you are a three-time UNLUCKY loser.

We should have a heckler emote because you heckle and belittle people who spend more time
                        than it takes to stand in line and get a Quick Pick. Have fun your way but stay
                        on your meds.

Just because your innumeracy made you a systems quitter because superstition was so much the more
                        easier, does not mean that others should be subject to your loser way of
                        thinking, Monkey Mind. If you don’t like an opposing view, then get a thicker
                        skin.

You present an Aprils fools joke on you like it is a system for others to look into. Rational
                        minds pointed out how wrong you were and the butt of a joke. Remember, the
                        legend about April fools jokes is the one who takes it poorly is UNLUCKY for a
                        year. You should have posted it where superstition rules and that is in the mystic
                        forum. You always find a way to weasel in your superstitions like they are
                        facts. The only fact about luck is that it is something you cannot harness and
                        apply and upgrading is in your very vocal opinion, a scam.

Are you the self-assigned joker to keep the treads alive? To make this a fun place? You are
                        a bummer and then snivel to Todd when someone tells you to sit down and shut
                        up. Whaa! Someone disagrees with me!!! She’s a Troll! Shee’s a flea! Help me!!
                        Ban Her!!

You do more to kill upgrades and repeat business here than anyone I have read. Go play pit
                        boss somewhere else, you are running off the clients. And,,,…. You are UNLUCKY.

DD

United States
                          Member #30470
                          January 17, 2006
                          10392 Posts
                          Posted: April 17, 2011, 2:13 pm - IP Logged

your continuous attempted hijacks would be entertaining if your total lack of originality wasn't so pathetic.

The late Vernon Howard has some words of wisdom for you:

Vernon Howard's
                                                   SECRETS OF LIFE (R)

**********************************************************************
                          "THE ARGUER There was once a man who was called the Arguer.
                          He argued over everything, just to give himself the false
                          thrill of emotional electricity. Taken over by a violent
                          spirit, he argued to convince himself, not others. His
                          compulsive quarreling tore him down and wore him out. One
                          day he heard a short message that freed him from his tormenting
                          need to fight. He heard, "Just don't argue. Nothing bad will
                          happen to you." He saw it was true. What a revelation!"

SOLVED The Mystery of Life, p. 195
                          ***************************************************************

Before you once again try to turn that all around and pin it on me I'm not the one who goes to others threads and oh so rarely starts one. Obviously you don't quite have the grasp of a discussion board and think that you, and only you are allowed an opinion.

Alpha Mike Foxtrot.

Lep

Empress-N's avatar - voodoo
                            Have At It Then...Go Ahead!!!
                            United States
                            Member #73903
                            April 28, 2009
                            1433 Posts
                            Posted: April 17, 2011, 9:02 pm - IP Logged

You plan on helping to build the site or destroy it?

Do you really think that your nonsense threads that take shots at players and bemoan
                            your bad luck is really going to encourage people to upgrade? They don't need to upgrade to follow you.

Do you really think people want to identify with an insane person and associate that
                            with playing the games?

I am not a heckler, I am in your face just like you take potshots at systems players or
                            anyone who subscribes to systems because you think it is a rip-off. You have
                            painted a wide brushstroke on that point of view to include this site and its
                            owner. MEMBERS TOO. eat the peanuts,....

I have posted in the systems forum and was publically and privately thanked for my
                            contributions. Todd even said he saved one on my posts as a favorite. I have shared HOW to use the some of
                            the features of this site and saw membership soar past the 100k mark. Lots of Golds
                            & Platinums out there who if they listened to your loser drivel would never
                            upgrade. What someone does for entertainment in the context of entertainment
                            games is their business. My entertainment is to tell you, you are a three-time UNLUCKY loser.

We should have a heckler emote because you heckle and belittle people who spend more time
                            than it takes to stand in line and get a Quick Pick. Have fun your way but stay
                            on your meds.

Just because your innumeracy made you a systems quitter because superstition was so much the more
                            easier, does not mean that others should be subject to your loser way of
                            thinking, Monkey Mind. If you don’t like an opposing view, then get a thicker
                            skin.

You present an Aprils fools joke on you like it is a system for others to look into. Rational
                            minds pointed out how wrong you were and the butt of a joke. Remember, the
                            legend about April fools jokes is the one who takes it poorly is UNLUCKY for a
                            year. You should have posted it where superstition rules and that is in the mystic
                            forum. You always find a way to weasel in your superstitions like they are
                            facts. The only fact about luck is that it is something you cannot harness and
                            apply and upgrading is in your very vocal opinion, a scam.

Are you the self-assigned joker to keep the treads alive? To make this a fun place? You are
                            a bummer and then snivel to Todd when someone tells you to sit down and shut
                            up. Whaa! Someone disagrees with me!!! She’s a Troll! Shee’s a flea! Help me!!
                            Ban Her!!

You do more to kill upgrades and repeat business here than anyone I have read. Go play pit
                            boss somewhere else, you are running off the clients. And,,,…. You are UNLUCKY.

DD

You should have posted it where superstition rules and that is in the mystic
                            forum.

The Mystical Forum produces a lot of winnings, we don't need any insane mess over there, Mysticism is not a area for jokes/jokers or folly, let the insane stuff stay where it is.

The Mystical side of life is NOT superstition. Just because someone cannot explain certain occurance that they see, feel, hear, experience, etc, it does not and should not be constituted as superstition.

Things that are unexplainable are not superstition, whereby the term Mystical is used as it's more fitting as defined below.

Mystical

1. Of or having a spiritual reality or import not apparent to the intelligence or senses.
                            2. Of, relating to, or stemming from direct communion with ultimate reality or God: a mystical religion.
                            3. Enigmatic; obscure: mystical theories about the securities market.
                            4. Of or relating to mystic rites or practices.
                            5. Unintelligible; cryptic.

Mystical - having an import not apparent to the senses nor obvious to the intelligence; beyond ordinary understanding; "mysterious symbols"; "the mystical style of Blake"; "occult lore"; "the secret learning of the ancients"

The opposite of scientific and mathematical, mystical discussion centers on topics such as meditation, visualization, dreams, psychic powers, astrology, metaphysical, and the supernatural.

$1 Billion

Touch The Money For Luck!!!

"Claim It! Believe It! Receive It!"

I am who I am,   Not because of who I am,   But because the Great I AM,   Made me who I am.

Power Numbers   Where Is The Courtesy ??  Universal Dreams  Empress-N Hot Triads  All States P4 - Triads
                            Lotto Losers Lounge  WV - P3   WV - P4  Harve$t Moon Billionaires Club - Members Only  H$M - Holiday Music TRIADS All States P4  Lottery Bible 

__________________________________________________________________

United States
                              Member #30470
                              January 17, 2006
                              10392 Posts
                              Posted: April 26, 2011, 1:59 am - IP Logged

This was a recent discussion here.

If you're playing partners with someone taking turns playing the highest jackpot between MM and PB what do you play if the jackpots are the same?

Scared

Lep

Page 13 of 16