Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 11:27 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

What do you do to Increase your Odds of Winning?

Topic closed. 147 replies. Last post 7 years ago by THRUST.

Page 1 of 10
PrintE-mailLink
New York,
Panama
Member #73078
April 4, 2009
3490 Posts
Posted: January 21, 2010, 5:08 pm - IP Logged

I know we all play to win, and we play this man's lottery, because it is, as I was so accurately told; "The working stiff chance to get out of the Trap" So now what do you do, I know many don't believe in a System,  I do---mine! because it works for me! And I don't knock others who have one and it works for them. I do the work out to Increase my odds, what do you do?

forget what "they" say about youWhat you say about you?...

Now, does it count??

*Jr$ina

LadyMylena's avatar - avatar6 1.jpg
    Kansas
    United States
    Member #83963
    December 19, 2009
    347 Posts
    Posted: January 21, 2010, 5:18 pm - IP Logged

Pray? Beg.... LOL  I have some good luck charms, and I talk to them about winning the lottery.  LOL

I try different systems, but it's hard getting any of them to work right, in this messed up P3 we have in this state. I'm still constantly crunching the numbers, though, trying to get them to work.

Luck is  ** believing  ** you're lucky.” ~Tennessee Williams

Money is neither my god nor my devil. It is a form of energy that tends to make us more of who we already are, whether it's greedy or loving.  ~ Dan Millman

New York,
      Panama
      Member #73078
      April 4, 2009
      3490 Posts
      Posted: January 21, 2010, 5:32 pm - IP Logged

Pray? Beg.... LOL  I have some good luck charms, and I talk to them about winning the lottery.  LOL

I try different systems, but it's hard getting any of them to work right, in this messed up P3 we have in this state. I'm still constantly crunching the numbers, though, trying to get them to work.

LadyM, it happens to me, I don't do spread sheats, not because I don't want to;  I just don't know how!  I do pencil and paper work more than a darn bookie and the numbers laugh at me, especially the ugly ones.  Then there is that momet or moments when I get a string of them, how sweet it is!!  LadyM, how sweet it is!!!  (by the way,  I saw your Pictures you are one good-looking Dame I might add!!) Keep on crunching, I am a Believer!!!

Now, does it count??

*Jr$ina

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
        mid-Ohio
        United States
        Member #9
        March 24, 2001
        19823 Posts
        Posted: January 21, 2010, 5:33 pm - IP Logged

I use a system also but to increase my odds of a win I buy more tickets.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

New York,
          Panama
          Member #73078
          April 4, 2009
          3490 Posts
          Posted: January 21, 2010, 5:36 pm - IP Logged

Now there is a thought!!  Spend more Get more? hummHyper

Now, does it count??

*Jr$ina

LadyMylena's avatar - avatar6 1.jpg
            Kansas
            United States
            Member #83963
            December 19, 2009
            347 Posts
            Posted: January 21, 2010, 5:46 pm - IP Logged

LadyM, it happens to me, I don't do spread sheats, not because I don't want to;  I just don't know how!  I do pencil and paper work more than a darn bookie and the numbers laugh at me, especially the ugly ones.  Then there is that momet or moments when I get a string of them, how sweet it is!!  LadyM, how sweet it is!!!  (by the way,  I saw your Pictures you are one good-looking Dame I might add!!) Keep on crunching, I am a Believer!!!

No, I don't do spreadsheets, either. Maybe I should. I don't have Excel on this computer, and really don't know it well at all. I've never had any need to use it, until now. I do pencil and paper, and software programs and wheels. I have a couple of notebooks full of my scribbling, and yea, me too...when I get a match, or I'm on to something, I am ecstatic!!! Usually it doesn't last, but that moment something makes sense, it's a great feeling!!! lol

Aww, thank you, j. You are so nice. I want to see your picture, too, girly!!!

Luck is  ** believing  ** you're lucky.” ~Tennessee Williams

Money is neither my god nor my devil. It is a form of energy that tends to make us more of who we already are, whether it's greedy or loving.  ~ Dan Millman

New York,
              Panama
              Member #73078
              April 4, 2009
              3490 Posts
              Posted: January 21, 2010, 5:50 pm - IP Logged

No, I don't do spreadsheets, either. Maybe I should. I don't have Excel on this computer, and really don't know it well at all. I've never had any need to use it, until now. I do pencil and paper, and software programs and wheels. I have a couple of notebooks full of my scribbling, and yea, me too...when I get a match, or I'm on to something, I am ecstatic!!! Usually it doesn't last, but that moment something makes sense, it's a great feeling!!! lol

Aww, thank you, j. You are so nice. I want to see your picture, too, girly!!!

LadyM no, believe me you don't want to see my picture, I Scare ugly people!!

Now, does it count??

*Jr$ina

Guru101's avatar - rw6jhh
                Indiana
                United States
                Member #48725
                January 7, 2007
                1953 Posts
                Posted: January 21, 2010, 6:51 pm - IP Logged

I use a program I made. I still rely heavily on luck though.

Gonna win.Big Smile

New York,
                  Panama
                  Member #73078
                  April 4, 2009
                  3490 Posts
                  Posted: January 21, 2010, 6:52 pm - IP Logged

Another thing I do care to know about is the Varable Tracking System and how good it is.

Now, does it count??

*Jr$ina

New York,
                    Panama
                    Member #73078
                    April 4, 2009
                    3490 Posts
                    Posted: January 21, 2010, 6:55 pm - IP Logged

I use a program I made. I still rely heavily on luck though.

Luck, sometimes refuses to cooperate, so I leave her out of it! And guess what it woks!!! I win!Dance

Now, does it count??

*Jr$ina

tiggs95's avatar - Lottery-036.jpg

United States
                      Member #47420
                      November 4, 2006
                      3930 Posts
                      Posted: January 21, 2010, 7:32 pm - IP Logged

I get in trouble everytime I say this but what the heck..Systems are just like luck when they hit they are just luck..If systems worked they would work everyday and they don't because they are not lucky enough to do that..I been on this site so long I'm starting to sound like Pumpi..Praise the Lord..............

Guru101's avatar - rw6jhh
                        Indiana
                        United States
                        Member #48725
                        January 7, 2007
                        1953 Posts
                        Posted: January 21, 2010, 7:58 pm - IP Logged

I get in trouble everytime I say this but what the heck..Systems are just like luck when they hit they are just luck..If systems worked they would work everyday and they don't because they are not lucky enough to do that..I been on this site so long I'm starting to sound like Pumpi..Praise the Lord..............

If systems worked they would work everyday

I can't say I agree with that statement. I don't think in order for asystem to work, it has to work everyday. The goal is to make it workoften enough that you profit from it. Unless a person is psychic,there's simply no way for them to win a jackpot every drawing. It'ssimply not going to happen.

How often it needs to work depends on what type of game it is. Forexample, a person who has a Pick 3 system will need it to work moreoften than say someone who is using a system for Pick 6/PB/MM. Theperson playing the jackpot games more than likely only needs it tohappen 1 time(depending on the size of the jackpot). From that point,whether or not they continue using their system is up to them. It couldtake years to hit the jackpot, but once it hits, and even though it wasthat 1 time, it was so much money that 1 time is enough.

Gonna win.Big Smile

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                          mid-Ohio
                          United States
                          Member #9
                          March 24, 2001
                          19823 Posts
                          Posted: January 21, 2010, 8:27 pm - IP Logged

You sound like a woman who once saw me getting out a playslip to buy a lottery ticket and asked "If buying a lottery ticket ever worked?" and then said "I would be pissed if I bought a lottery ticket and didn't win anything."  I didn't know if she was just making conversation or pulling a "Pumpi" on me.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

tiggs95's avatar - Lottery-036.jpg

United States
                            Member #47420
                            November 4, 2006
                            3930 Posts
                            Posted: January 21, 2010, 8:39 pm - IP Logged

Guru I don't have years left..If you got a sure fire system produce it..The lottery would be broke and not be with us if you had one..They have survived by people who have lottery systems..

sully16's avatar - sharan
                              Ringleader
                              Michigan
                              United States
                              Member #81740
                              October 28, 2009
                              40348 Posts
                              Posted: January 21, 2010, 9:28 pm - IP Logged

I track the frequency and sums, i track all three positions for the 3 digit, i start new every 60 days , sometimes i have 3 charts going at once, its simple and only takes a few minutes to refresh after each draw. i also keep monthly data on odd even hi low, just to compare from month to month.

Did you exchange a walk on part in the war ?

For a lead role in a cage?

From Pink Floyd's " Wish you were here"

Page 1 of 10