Welcome Guest
You last visited December 7, 2016, 10:55 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

What do you do to Increase your Odds of Winning?

Topic closed. 147 replies. Last post 7 years ago by THRUST.

Page 3 of 10
PrintE-mailLink
tiggs95's avatar - Lottery-036.jpg

United States
Member #47420
November 4, 2006
3930 Posts
Posted: January 21, 2010, 10:37 pm - IP Logged

JROSINA WOW..Your a woman..The way you talked to me I thought you was a man..My mother always taught me to never disrespect a woman so tiggs says he's sorry and will move on..My bad..

New York,
    Panama
    Member #73078
    April 4, 2009
    3490 Posts
    Posted: January 21, 2010, 10:42 pm - IP Logged

LoL... do I see somewhat of an attempt to put me in my "Womanly" Place tiggs? wow nice try! Man!!!

forget what "they" say about youWhat you say about you?...

Now, does it count??

*Jr$ina

United States
      Member #47420
      November 4, 2006
      3930 Posts
      Posted: January 21, 2010, 10:54 pm - IP Logged

I respect all women even if they talk mean to me or even kill me..You might be wrong..:)..but you are a woman..weaker sex..smooooch

New York,
        Panama
        Member #73078
        April 4, 2009
        3490 Posts
        Posted: January 21, 2010, 10:57 pm - IP Logged

Hahaa, Tiggs95, We are the weaker sex but we out number you!!! Smmooch right back at ya!!Wink

Now, does it count??

*Jr$ina

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
          mid-Ohio
          United States
          Member #9
          March 24, 2001
          19828 Posts
          Posted: January 21, 2010, 11:23 pm - IP Logged

I agree>>RJoh>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

but, have u ever HEARD of psyko & his lottery club^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^we BUY A LOTTA>>>>>>>>TICKET^^^^^^^^^!!

do u get ur influence from>>>>>>>PSYKOMO!!!!!!!

PartyWhite BouncePartyWhite BouncePartyWhite BouncePartyDrum

First I've read of you having a lottery club and buying lots of tickets.  I share some ideas but I'm not influenced very much by what others do or say when it comes to playing the lottery, I prefer to do my own thing.  Millions of folks play the lotteries I play every month and I can count the number of jackpot winners on one hand.  With so many ways to lose, everyone should have their own and I do.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

New York,
            Panama
            Member #73078
            April 4, 2009
            3490 Posts
            Posted: January 21, 2010, 11:51 pm - IP Logged

?..One last statement and then I'm gone from this thread..You give me 7 numbers from your system and I'll play the other 3 in the cash 3..That's my system and I'm sticking to it..

Tiggs95, are you still here, okay if you are going to heng around then give us your method of chance that you use, do you say eeenee meeene mynee mo! or something to that effect??! DisapproveWhat?Unhappy

Now, does it count??

*Jr$ina

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
              Way back up in them dadgum hills, son!
              United States
              Member #73904
              April 28, 2009
              14903 Posts
              Posted: January 22, 2010, 1:34 am - IP Logged

Tiggs95, are you still here, okay if you are going to heng around then give us your method of chance that you use, do you say eeenee meeene mynee mo! or something to that effect??! DisapproveWhat?Unhappy

rosina, I think you and Tiggs should settle this by mud wrestling in one of my ponds.

I can't see any other way humanly possible to solve a problem of this magnitude.

"The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing"

--Edmund Burke

Guru101's avatar - rw6jhh
                Indiana
                United States
                Member #48725
                January 7, 2007
                1953 Posts
                Posted: January 22, 2010, 2:20 am - IP Logged

Guru101, I agree with you on every point except the point of randomness, none the less, it does not matter;  what matter is that you do have a system thereby increasing your Odds!Cool

Good luck JRosina

Gonna win.Big Smile

United Kingdom
                  Member #85727
                  January 22, 2010
                  5 Posts
                  Posted: January 22, 2010, 4:59 am - IP Logged

I'm new here but certainly am not new with lotteries.  The only way to increase the odds is to buy more tickets in my view.  When the euromillions is a crazy amount (for me £70M plus) then my ticket buying goes up a great deal.  This week however I have 1 ticket and about 3 on our national lottery which is a 7m rollover.

I was playing the connecticut lottery for a while when it was sat at around $10m but don't now it has been won. The odds were 1 in 7-8m.  I think people ought to play lower odds lotteries if they wish to test systems, luck is more on your side as a result and believe me, we will need luck to win! A Winning system (in your opinion) has much better chances on say the Illinois lottery (1 in 20,000,000) than powerball (1 in 200,000,000 or whatever crazy figure it is)

Although I don't believe in systems as such I am a little superstitious and will act on that and choose my numbers rather than have a random set but that's as far as it goes.  If anyone has a system that can win then please post it after you have won so we can all benefit.  We could all agree to wait our turn etc so as not decrease the individual prize amounts.  I will be somewhat suprised if anyone can provide such a system.

good luck all

New York,
                    Panama
                    Member #73078
                    April 4, 2009
                    3490 Posts
                    Posted: January 22, 2010, 8:09 am - IP Logged

rosina, I think you and Tiggs should settle this by mud wrestling in one of my ponds.

I can't see any other way humanly possible to solve a problem of this magnitude.

LOL.....hahahaah rdgrnr, You know something?  if I were not raised with a grandmother who would turn over in her grave, get up and drag me home by my ears ( She was an extremely Classy lady) Perhaps I would, But on Second thought Nah.. tiggs already said I am the weaker sex.. so I would have to gather the ladies to outnumber him on this fight!

Now, does it count??

*Jr$ina

New York,
                      Panama
                      Member #73078
                      April 4, 2009
                      3490 Posts
                      Posted: January 22, 2010, 8:17 am - IP Logged

I'm new here but certainly am not new with lotteries.  The only way to increase the odds is to buy more tickets in my view.  When the euromillions is a crazy amount (for me £70M plus) then my ticket buying goes up a great deal.  This week however I have 1 ticket and about 3 on our national lottery which is a 7m rollover.

I was playing the connecticut lottery for a while when it was sat at around $10m but don't now it has been won. The odds were 1 in 7-8m.  I think people ought to play lower odds lotteries if they wish to test systems, luck is more on your side as a result and believe me, we will need luck to win! A Winning system (in your opinion) has much better chances on say the Illinois lottery (1 in 20,000,000) than powerball (1 in 200,000,000 or whatever crazy figure it is)

Although I don't believe in systems as such I am a little superstitious and will act on that and choose my numbers rather than have a random set but that's as far as it goes.  If anyone has a system that can win then please post it after you have won so we can all benefit.  We could all agree to wait our turn etc so as not decrease the individual prize amounts.  I will be somewhat suprised if anyone can provide such a system.

good luck all

One thing I have learned, is that there is no one more blind than he or she who refuses to see!  So even if we would demostrate this working system if your mind is already made up that it will not work, it will not!!!   Those who believe in Luck! you are welcome to worship at her altar. 

Those of us who know that a system is the key to unlock and unluck the lottery winnings doors, will keep on working and fine tuning it; as it does we keep Increasing our Odds.   I wish all big winnings!!Hurray!DanceBanana

Now, does it count??

*Jr$ina

United Kingdom
                        Member #85727
                        January 22, 2010
                        5 Posts
                        Posted: January 22, 2010, 8:31 am - IP Logged

I'm just expressing my view.  If you think you have a system that can predict which balls will bounce out of a drum then fantastic.  I've been looking through past posts, history of predictions here and some of you have been trying these systems for over 7-8 years with no big win.  Tell me what tonights mega millions numbers are likely to be and I'll judge it on that. 

The only system I will agree with to some extent is wheeling because it involves  buying more tickets (Which lowers the odds) and also does allow a way of guaranteeing certain numbers.  It of course helps greatly but is still difficult to win.  E.G.  You can guarantee both lucky star numbers in euromillions with £72 spent  so may be worth it for a one off superdraw of big proportions £100m plus.  The odds are still way against you though.

I wouldn't say i'm a non believer, just someone who would want proof.   Smile

United States
                          Member #47420
                          November 4, 2006
                          3930 Posts
                          Posted: January 22, 2010, 8:34 am - IP Logged

abwt..You are my hero..Ride on brother!!..Buy more tickets is the answer..

Hermanus104's avatar - 5027340606 1e360c8038_s.jpg
                            Northern Virginia
                            United States
                            Member #83350
                            December 5, 2009
                            1317 Posts
                            Posted: January 22, 2010, 8:41 am - IP Logged

- I almost always play my numbers 50/50.

- When I'm in Virginia, I always use the Pick-3 boost. What this feature does is, it prints out 5 additional Pick-3 combinations, and if you match one of them straight, then you win $100. I won $100 this way on 29 December 2009 - the second to last time I played the lottery.

Today's winning 3-ball is going to be a number between 000 and 999.

In a lot of states, lotteries benefit education. That makes the REAL winners the only people who can't play!

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                              mid-Ohio
                              United States
                              Member #9
                              March 24, 2001
                              19828 Posts
                              Posted: January 22, 2010, 8:43 am - IP Logged

There seems to be some confusion among LP members about what a system is suppose to do when it works.  A 15 numbers wheeling system that guarantees a match 3 if it has 3 of the winning numbers can work fine without ever winning anything.  A 10-20 lines system that includes every number in a lottery and no duplications of past winners can work fine without ever winning anything. Who ever came up with the theory that every lottery system that works wins something every drawing doesn't know jack about lottery systems.  System can be designed to win something every drawing but they aren't practical to play.  A 163 lines wheel can guarantee a match 3 every drawing in a 6/49 game but matching 3 only pays 3% of what it cost to play.  If you want a PowerBall or MegaMillions winner ever drawing, you can play every bonus number but again matching 0+1 will only pay 4%-8% or what it cost to play.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

Page 3 of 10