Welcome Guest
You last visited December 3, 2016, 8:56 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

What do you do to Increase your Odds of Winning?

Topic closed. 147 replies. Last post 7 years ago by THRUST.

Page 2 of 10
PrintE-mailLink
Guru101's avatar - rw6jhh
Indiana
United States
Member #48725
January 7, 2007
1953 Posts
Posted: January 21, 2010, 9:35 pm - IP Logged

Guru I don't have years left..If you got a sure fire system produce it..The lottery would be broke and not be with us if you had one..They have survived by people who have lottery systems..

The lottery would be broke and not be with us if you had one

That corresponds with your previous statement. You're under the assumption that if someone has a system, it has to work every drawing in order for it to be considered a working system. I do not think this way. I have a system, but do you think I'm going to let others convince me that it doesn't work simply on the fact that I don't win the jackpot every drawing? No way. There are 3 reasons for this:

1. As I stated before, being a jackpot game player, if I win a jackpot, I only need it to happen 1 time, therefore the length of time in which I need it to match all 6 numbers for a single drawing is increased greatly.

2. I'm out for myself and so is all other lottery players. If someone has a system, they are under no obligation to prove to others that it works(the exception being if they are trying to get others to buy into it, e.g. trying to sell it). They're playing the lottery. The lottery is about self gain. If I win the lottery tommorrow and someone comes up to me and says "You say you have a system. Prove to me that it works by winning the lottery a second time". Do you think I will feel even a bit pressured about proving to that person that my system works? No way. I'm set for life. Why should I need to win it again when I could be out doing the things I've always wanted to do?

3. The numbers are drawn at random and there are millions of combinations. Some systems, like mine, do not contain mathematical formulas to give exact numbers which absolutely must be drawn for me to win. Instead, I use filters, which narrows the field of all possible combinations down into a field that contains the set that will match all 6 winning numbers on the next draw, and hopefully the numbers that are drawn match one of the sets that my program generated for me for that particular drawing.

You need to understand that not all systems are like this: "The numbers for the next drawing WILL be 5, 17........".

No, no. That's not how all systems work. Some systems simply eliminate sets of numbers which aren't very likely to win.

Gonna win.Big Smile

tiggs95's avatar - Lottery-036.jpg

United States
    Member #47420
    November 4, 2006
    3930 Posts
    Posted: January 21, 2010, 9:43 pm - IP Logged

I see some people here who say I hit by using my system..They won't be honest and say it's the first time I hit in 2 months..You win more by QP's and guessing then by following numbers..Just because a number don't hit for two or three weeks don't mean it will hit that week..Ping pong balls you can not handicap..I wish you nothing but "Good Luck" Guru because that's what it is "luck"..And good luck to everone on this site..

New York,
      Panama
      Member #73078
      April 4, 2009
      3490 Posts
      Posted: January 21, 2010, 9:50 pm - IP Logged

Guru I don't have years left..If you got a sure fire system produce it..The lottery would be broke and not be with us if you had one..They have survived by people who have lottery systems..

tiggs95, with all due respect, you sound like the average cynics of  the earth.   Not even a system of walking Across the street on the green and not in between, would serve no proff to you, that the system saved peoples lives and improved their chances of not getting hit by a bus!!!!

You would say it was mere luck??!!! that kept them alive!  Go pick a number by luck and by that impostor whos name is "chance"! and leave the rest of us alone with our very workable systems, it may not do for you, but it woks for us just fine Thank you very much!Poke

forget what "they" say about youWhat you say about you?...

Now, does it count??

*Jr$ina

United States
        Member #47420
        November 4, 2006
        3930 Posts
        Posted: January 21, 2010, 9:54 pm - IP Logged

Ok bye and good luck<<--------I mean that from the bottom of my heart..

New York,
          Panama
          Member #73078
          April 4, 2009
          3490 Posts
          Posted: January 21, 2010, 9:55 pm - IP Logged

I track the frequency and sums, i track all three positions for the 3 digit, i start new every 60 days , sometimes i have 3 charts going at once, its simple and only takes a few minutes to refresh after each draw. i also keep monthly data on odd even hi low, just to compare from month to month.

Sully, that is great!! I did not work that system because I felt like trackin the positions of the digits would be more time consuming, but you are saying every two months!!! I might just buy a page off your book!

Now, does it count??

*Jr$ina

New York,
            Panama
            Member #73078
            April 4, 2009
            3490 Posts
            Posted: January 21, 2010, 10:07 pm - IP Logged

Ok bye and good luck<<--------I mean that from the bottom of my heart..

Bye and take your Luck with you!!...... Those of us who are Blessed, we don't need luck, We are blessed with our system! 

Oh Did you hear about  the Liquor Store owner who would take his 9mm weapon with him, just in case luck didn't come!

Now, does it count??

*Jr$ina

psykomo's avatar - animal shark.jpg

United States
              Member #4877
              May 30, 2004
              5114 Posts
              Posted: January 21, 2010, 10:08 pm - IP Logged

I use a system also but to increase my odds of a win I buy more tickets.

I agree>>RJoh>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

but, have u ever HEARD of psyko & his lottery club^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^we BUY A LOTTA>>>>>>>>TICKET^^^^^^^^^!!

do u get ur influence from>>>>>>>PSYKOMO!!!!!!!

PartyWhite BouncePartyWhite BouncePartyWhite BouncePartyDrum

Guru101's avatar - rw6jhh
                Indiana
                United States
                Member #48725
                January 7, 2007
                1953 Posts
                Posted: January 21, 2010, 10:16 pm - IP Logged

I see some people here who say I hit by using my system..They won't be honest and say it's the first time I hit in 2 months..You win more by QP's and guessing then by following numbers..Just because a number don't hit for two or three weeks don't mean it will hit that week..Ping pong balls you can not handicap..I wish you nothing but "Good Luck" Guru because that's what it is "luck"..And good luck to everone on this site..

Just because a number don't hit for two or three weeks don't mean it will hit that week

You're right about that. Just because a number doesn't hit for 2 or 3 weeks doesn't mean it's due to hit this week. But that wasn't my argument. I'm talking about a set(combination) of numbers. For example, the set 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6. I'm not going to play the set 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 because the likeliness of it being drawn is incredibly low. As a result, I have just eliminated a single set of numbers! Congratulate me! Of course, there's more to it than simply eliminating sets such as 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6. There are other characteristics that can be used to eliminate certain sets within the entire range of possible combinations. One must not rely simply on permutations to calculate their odds of winning. In the realm of permutations, the set 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 is just as likely to win as a set such as 8, 15, 24, 28, 37, 46, but again, that's permutations. We're talking about the lottery here. Lottery numbers are chosen at random, and random does not consider permutations. That is what my strategy is based off of.

Gonna win.Big Smile

sully16's avatar - sharan
                  Ringleader
                  Michigan
                  United States
                  Member #81740
                  October 28, 2009
                  40296 Posts
                  Posted: January 21, 2010, 10:20 pm - IP Logged

JROSINA..try it for a couple weeks . sometimes the numbers line right up. keep in mind all the numbers have to move forward.

Did you exchange a walk on part in the war ?

For a lead role in a cage?

From Pink Floyd's " Wish you were here"

United States
                    Member #47420
                    November 4, 2006
                    3930 Posts
                    Posted: January 21, 2010, 10:20 pm - IP Logged

?..One last statement and then I'm gone from this thread..You give me 7 numbers from your system and I'll play the other 3 in the cash 3..That's my system and I'm sticking to it..

sully16's avatar - sharan
                      Ringleader
                      Michigan
                      United States
                      Member #81740
                      October 28, 2009
                      40296 Posts
                      Posted: January 21, 2010, 10:21 pm - IP Logged

JROSINA where do you play?

Did you exchange a walk on part in the war ?

For a lead role in a cage?

From Pink Floyd's " Wish you were here"

New York,
                        Panama
                        Member #73078
                        April 4, 2009
                        3490 Posts
                        Posted: January 21, 2010, 10:24 pm - IP Logged

Just because a number don't hit for two or three weeks don't mean it will hit that week

You're right about that. Just because a number doesn't hit for 2 or 3 weeks doesn't mean it's due to hit this week. But that wasn't my argument. I'm talking about a set(combination) of numbers. For example, the set 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6. I'm not going to play the set 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 because the likeliness of it being drawn is incredibly low. As a result, I have just eliminated a single set of numbers! Congratulate me! Of course, there's more to it than simply eliminating sets such as 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6. There are other characteristics that can be used to eliminate certain sets within the entire range of possible combinations. One must not rely simply on permutations to calculate their odds of winning. In the realm of permutations, the set 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 is just as likely to win as a set such as 8, 15, 24, 28, 37, 46, but again, that's permutations. We're talking about the lottery here. Lottery numbers are chosen at random, and random does not consider permutations. That is what my strategy is based off of.

Guru101, I agree with you on every point except the point of randomness, none the less, it does not matter;  what matter is that you do have a system thereby increasing your Odds!Cool

Now, does it count??

*Jr$ina

New York,
                          Panama
                          Member #73078
                          April 4, 2009
                          3490 Posts
                          Posted: January 21, 2010, 10:25 pm - IP Logged

I play in New York, Sully16

Now, does it count??

*Jr$ina

dr65's avatar - black panther.jpg
                            Pennsylvania
                            United States
                            Member #74096
                            May 2, 2009
                            22860 Posts
                            Posted: January 21, 2010, 10:29 pm - IP Logged

I get in trouble everytime I say this but what the heck..Systems are just like luck when they hit they are just luck..If systems worked they would work everyday and they don't because they are not lucky enough to do that..I been on this site so long I'm starting to sound like Pumpi..Praise the Lord..............

lol tiggs!! We all know you by now..it's A-okay with me!

Thumbs Up

United States
                              Member #47420
                              November 4, 2006
                              3930 Posts
                              Posted: January 21, 2010, 10:32 pm - IP Logged

My very last statement on this thread..:)..Thanks dr65 you are a sweety..Good luck to you and hope you win millions someday...SOON!!

Page 2 of 10