Welcome Guest
You last visited December 3, 2016, 2:39 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Statistically Speaking - QP's and PP's

Topic closed. 1161 replies. Last post 6 years ago by Todd.

Page 46 of 78
PrintE-mailLink
truecritic's avatar - PirateTreasure
Michigan
United States
Member #22395
September 24, 2005
1583 Posts
Posted: August 6, 2010, 2:47 am - IP Logged

Last time my grammer (we called her Mamaw) went downhill, she never came back.

Everbody knows the NcNutts got er. Cain't prove it though.

We miss ya Mamaw. We gonna git them McNutts too, Mamaw, don't you fret none, hear?

You start with upper-case sentences - TN is doing better than some people in this thread!  Big Grin

Hope your grammer is OK, them McNutts do all kinds of things to their wimmen prisoners!

visiondude's avatar - eye3logo
    light on my feet
    United States
    Member #356
    May 20, 2002
    2744 Posts
    Posted: August 6, 2010, 2:58 am - IP Logged

you understand eveything i say,  in spite of my grammar spillages,  so that's a lie.

Nope, I don't.  Are you smarter than a 5th grader?  No, strike that, just try to get up to 5th grade level.  And stop contradicting everything I say - I wouldn't say it if it wasn't true.

if you think you can attack a guys (lack) of grammar skills,  as a means to discount what a man says.

Grammar skills are ALL you have here, big boy, there is no face-to-face.

you owe an apology to all the people in 3rd world countries that aren't linguistically "talented"  as you.

Nope, I don't.  We have many here from another country and most of them do much better than you.  They try much harder and have pride in what they post - the way it should be.

truecritic, if you are going to "bust me"  for something, 

This is a completely separate issue, like I posted, off-topic.  Don't try to spin it.  I put it in an 8pt font so you wouldn't confuse it with the main topic.  I fully went ahead and answered you regarding Jade's thread.

"you understand eveything i say,  in spite of my grammar spillages,  so that's a lie.  (vision)

Nope, I don't.  Are you smarter than a 5th grader?  No, strike that, just try to get up to 5th grade level.  And stop contradicting everything I say - I wouldn't say it if it wasn't true".

it is a lie,  and one that people like you trump out as an excuse and a tool to "try"  and discredit your "opposition",   when nothing else works,   you resort to that.

longwinded as i be,  you understand everything i say.

strike 2.  and on the same subject matter no less.

if you are having "so much trouble understanding what i say",   how did you possible know i called you ought on lying about it?

************************************************************************************************

"Grammar skills are ALL you have here, big boy, there is no face-to-face".

well then,  you just lost your cyber friendships with stack and joker,  for their "imperfections"  via your standards.  lol

i just think it's  entirely hysterical  that you are supposedly building a case against me,  based on that.

humanity forbid you would have a girlfriend with a speech impediment.     could you  imagine the guilt she would feel compared to your heinous?    no,  i meant heinous.  i did not mean to spell check "highness"

don't move to TN.    they would stone you to death with your mightier than dem tude   

let me know what part you "didn't understand",   cuz i wuud b mo dan happi tooo fell n da blanks fer ya

"i am .........."meant to"       

P.S.,  that RJoH  is a stand up guy.  thanks,  vision

until further notice,  it's  france everyday

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
      Way back up in them dadgum hills, son!
      United States
      Member #73904
      April 28, 2009
      14903 Posts
      Posted: August 6, 2010, 3:04 am - IP Logged

You start with upper-case sentences - TN is doing better than some people in this thread!  Big Grin

Hope your grammer is OK, them McNutts do all kinds of things to their wimmen prisoners!

You spelled wimmin wrong.

"The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing"

--Edmund Burke

light on my feet
        United States
        Member #356
        May 20, 2002
        2744 Posts
        Posted: August 6, 2010, 3:18 am - IP Logged

Well, look...originally you praised him and felt he was the one.  Others in that thread, understood and agreed with Jade.  He bought QPs and posted pictures (although since have been taken down).  He posted his SPs.  He tried to get some people that believe QPs are better to post - which was even more unsuccessful than your reverse efforts here.

Like I said, if that doesn't convince you, I sure can't.

still do,  as far as jade's extracted out matematical statistical ability,  as far as i have observed,  the guy is a genious. (you could read and comphrehend what i wrote,  right?)

so others 'agreed' with him, so what.   what does that even remotely prove? 

a "majority"  isn't an automatic truth detector,  and can in fact at times be the opposite "detector",   because of the willingness of so many to blindingly follow wishful thinking rediculousness.

geeze,  you should youtube mob mentality during riots.  now why did some "good people" get all caught up in that?    because it was the right thing to do because "everyone else was"?

your blathering (you understand the root word "blather", right?)  on and on about supposed "proof",  and yet,  with only 7 pages to comb,   you cannot provide this "hyperlink"   that takes the board straight there,   straight past you talking about it but nothing concrete-isms.

(ok,  a commercial break,  because now i don't want you running to some other lame excuse,  you can still understand what i am writing to you,  correct-ta-mundo?)

(1)  provide us the ability to go straight to this "proof",  and

(2)  i will be more than glad to take up the charge that supposedly "no one would"  as far as displaying QP's against PP's.

would you like to hypothesize (a big boy word)  why no one (except RJoh)  is willing do that after 45 pages?

i can't be my "lack"  of the english language "skills",   because i can still press the button on the LP generator

light on my feet
          United States
          Member #356
          May 20, 2002
          2744 Posts
          Posted: August 6, 2010, 3:20 am - IP Logged

and that makes 3 now in the spell checkem sweepstakes

maybe they can start their own college

light on my feet
            United States
            Member #356
            May 20, 2002
            2744 Posts
            Posted: August 6, 2010, 3:35 am - IP Logged

shoot,  i would love to shut my own dang self up.

can we get this over with so that i don't have to take my TV watching time to answer my eloquent "detractors",  and clog this thread with the back and forth it takes to make sure people own the stuff they say or do?

this could have been accomplished 43 pages ago.

would the real (brave) mcoy please stand straight up,  so we can compare equal amounts of side by side "apples".

it doesn't matter how many people buy what,  the real test is a heads up EQUAL AMOUNT comparison over time

please,  so this thread doesn't last another 45 pages,  bring it,  so we can put this horse back in the barn

doesn't anyone want vision to sing the praises of systems?

hey,  if someone can prove it,  and prove it with repeatability over time,   than i will become pro system

isn't that enough of an incentive plan?

if someone actually does,  some facts about me will remain.     i will still stink at math,  and i won't be getting any better at writing the english language.

i loathe false hope (so i didn't want to get anyone's "hopes up" thinking i was going to change those 2 facts about meself)

truecritic's avatar - PirateTreasure
              Michigan
              United States
              Member #22395
              September 24, 2005
              1583 Posts
              Posted: August 6, 2010, 6:11 am - IP Logged

You spelled wimmin wrong.

Darn!  I see what happened, picked up the wrong dictionary.

AdvancedDictionary

(Just a joke, I like Kentucky)

rcbbuckeye's avatar - Lottery-043.jpg
                Texas
                United States
                Member #55889
                October 23, 2007
                5588 Posts
                Posted: August 6, 2010, 9:34 am - IP Logged

Curiousity got the best of me again, so I checked the results for Tx Lotto going back to the last matrix change on 4-26-06. There are 2 draws a week. There have been 29 jackpot winners, 19 QP's, 10 SP's.

Then I checked Tx 2 Step which is drawn 2 times a week. I only went back to the beginning of this year for time's sake. There have been 17 jackpot winners. 13 QP's, 4 SP's.

Then I checked Cash 5 which is a daily game. Going back the beginning of this year, there have been 101 jackpot winners, many of them shared jackpot, with one or two QP, and one or two SP. Overall, 59 QP's, and 42 SP's.

So.... nothing new. QP's win more, probably because more QP's are bought than SP's.

On a personal note. I am primarily a $1 player. I will play up to $5 on Tx 2 Step such as last night when it gets over $500K. I USUALLY play my own numbers but at a somewhat random way. I keep excell files and I use them to help filter out numbers. But when I play multiple lines such as last night, I will play a mix of QP's with a line or 2 of my own numbers. Last night the QP did better, LOL. Earlier this year, I played Powerball on a QP, one line, just because.

I won a little $ on it.

Here's the eye opener for me that tells me it really doesn't matter which way to play, at least in jackpot games. I also have a pool at work with 11 of us. We play Tx Lotto, PB, and MM, whichever has the highest jackpot. I almost ALWAYS play my own numbers. I play as many numbers in the matrix as I can for $11. I play them randomly, but in PB all but 4 numbers are played, in MM, all but 1 number, and in Tx Lotto, I can play them all. Sometimes, I play a wheel, a few times I played all QP's. So far this year the pool has spent $682, and won $22. The odds are such in the jackpot games that it really doesn't matter. Personally, I like to play my own numbers for the entertainment, and because I don't want to get any really weird combinations. For example. I played a QP in the Cash 5 for the hell of it, and the numbers are 6-17-33-34-35. I would not have played 33-34-35 if I picked the numbers. But this year, 59 out of 101 jackpots were QP's.

Bottom line to all this.....LUCK.

CAN'T WIN IF YOU'RE NOT IN

A DOLLAR AND A DREAM (OR $2)

Lucky Loser's avatar - bucks
                  Texas
                  United States
                  Member #86154
                  January 30, 2010
                  1648 Posts
                  Posted: August 6, 2010, 9:35 am - IP Logged

Lucky Loser,

Since you mentioned straight hits above I take it you are focusing on Pick 3.

As far as quick picks in a jackpot game, well a Pick 5, here's results for such a game for this year:

LITTLE LOTTO PRIZE PAYOUTS FOR THURSDAY, AUGUST 05, 2010

WINNING NUMBERS: 10 - 11 - 23 - 25 - 36

PLAYERS MATCHING 5 OF 5 NUMBERS
                  INCLUDING SUBSCRIPTION WINNERS 2
                  EACH PLAYER WILL RECEIVE $50,000.00

WINNING TICKETS WERE SOLD AT

102015 LUCKY MINI MART (QP)
                  4103 N LINCOLN AVE
                  CHICAGO/60618

201931 TAES LIQUORS (QP)
                  7 S WOLF RD
                  PROSPECT HEIGHTS /60070

To date:

98 Jackpots

45 PP 

81 QP 

Solo jackpots: 75

Shared jackpots: 23

Highest jackpot:

$625,000, one winner on May 11

Average jackpot: $190,071

I'm using this game because there's a drawing every day of the year. PB and MM are drawn twice a week and produce 12 to 15 jackpots on average in any given year.

I'm taking it that the focus of this thread is jackpot games. Since a lot of us see the lottery as "a dollar and a dream" I don't think a Pick 3 hit, nice as it is, is any dream fulfiller.

As always, I invite anyone to pick a game and track it drawing by drawing and see what the results are.

Yeah, it's targeted primarily at the Pick 3/4 games. As far as the larger games, I'd never try and choose my own numbers because there's just so much variance going on from one draw to the next. This is due to the number count involved with big games...which is why they pay out so much if they're hit. This is why there is no straight hit affiliated with the jackpot games...just match all the numbers and you're a winner.

It's the best boxed game out there but, it's also harder to win on. When I do try the jackpot games, I always get 5-10 QP's "just because" it's easier and also because I have absolutley no control of the outcome anyway. I've said many, many times that Pick 3/4 can be managed due to a much lower number count at the expense of a lesser profit.

You're right in that Pick 3 is definitely no "life changer". But, it can be tailored to generate some good cash for bills here and there...and some good cold beer and/or Crown Royal!

L.L.

Lucky Loser's avatar - bucks
                    Texas
                    United States
                    Member #86154
                    January 30, 2010
                    1648 Posts
                    Posted: August 6, 2010, 9:46 am - IP Logged

Curiousity got the best of me again, so I checked the results for Tx Lotto going back to the last matrix change on 4-26-06. There are 2 draws a week. There have been 29 jackpot winners, 19 QP's, 10 SP's.

Then I checked Tx 2 Step which is drawn 2 times a week. I only went back to the beginning of this year for time's sake. There have been 17 jackpot winners. 13 QP's, 4 SP's.

Then I checked Cash 5 which is a daily game. Going back the beginning of this year, there have been 101 jackpot winners, many of them shared jackpot, with one or two QP, and one or two SP. Overall, 59 QP's, and 42 SP's.

So.... nothing new. QP's win more, probably because more QP's are bought than SP's.

On a personal note. I am primarily a $1 player. I will play up to $5 on Tx 2 Step such as last night when it gets over $500K. I USUALLY play my own numbers but at a somewhat random way. I keep excell files and I use them to help filter out numbers. But when I play multiple lines such as last night, I will play a mix of QP's with a line or 2 of my own numbers. Last night the QP did better, LOL. Earlier this year, I played Powerball on a QP, one line, just because.

I won a little $ on it.

Here's the eye opener for me that tells me it really doesn't matter which way to play, at least in jackpot games. I also have a pool at work with 11 of us. We play Tx Lotto, PB, and MM, whichever has the highest jackpot. I almost ALWAYS play my own numbers. I play as many numbers in the matrix as I can for $11. I play them randomly, but in PB all but 4 numbers are played, in MM, all but 1 number, and in Tx Lotto, I can play them all. Sometimes, I play a wheel, a few times I played all QP's. So far this year the pool has spent $682, and won $22. The odds are such in the jackpot games that it really doesn't matter. Personally, I like to play my own numbers for the entertainment, and because I don't want to get any really weird combinations. For example. I played a QP in the Cash 5 for the hell of it, and the numbers are 6-17-33-34-35. I would not have played 33-34-35 if I picked the numbers. But this year, 59 out of 101 jackpots were QP's.

In terms of the jackpot games, I agree with you 110% in that it's all luck when people hit. You're also right when you say that it doesn't matter how one plays when it comes to the big games...which makes the QP's just that much more attractive. Personally, I've always gotten closer to the winning numbers with QP's and I have no problem with it.

However, when it comes to the "little guys" where I know I can actually make some money, I refuse to let a computer throw my money away. I can do that well enough on my own.LOL Good post 'buckeye!

L.L.

United States
                      Member #75358
                      June 1, 2009
                      5345 Posts
                      Posted: August 6, 2010, 9:48 am - IP Logged

"or speak using incorrect usages of words and slang to a point where they either portrait themselves as idiots, or well meaning folk who have no idea how it can impact how others perceive them.

you didn't mean "potray",   did you?        ----------->  ROFLROFLandaROFL

i told you people,  i don't make this stuff up.

these guys (while taking me to task)  do this all the time

join the line joker,  the one to be an english teacher.    there are 2 of you in line in this thread alone now.

go over your interview s=kills and get alot better at it than you are in here,  before you go,  otherwise stack might land the job by default over you

*********************************************************************************************

"If you want people to take you seriously, you first have to show you possess simple idiot proof abilities".

staying within the constraints of our "discussion",   i will "challenge"  your spell checking,  and raise you a reading comphrehension "chip".

because i stated,  and you most likely read it,   ........where i don't care what people think,  in that i won't tailor truth to "fit"   anyones distorted perception of it,   just so we can be BFF's at the end of the day.

nope.   vision is fully ensconced in just being himself.  take it or leave it,  but challenge it with some wacked out methodology of coming at me that isn't remotely true,  and it's "on"

i du hav toooo dfended me honr duddent ya kno

you didn't mean "potray",   did you?

You mean "Portray"...right?

Anyways, one word wrong because I was up for 18 hours working yesterday, and my brain wasn't exactly working properly, as opposed to you with an error in every sentence.

Apples and oranges bro....

United States
                        Member #93947
                        July 10, 2010
                        2180 Posts
                        Posted: August 6, 2010, 10:37 am - IP Logged

I won a little $ on it.

rcbbuckeye,

Although you didn't reference my post above earlier this am, the one with the Set A and Set B Pick-5 selections, you could have, as your post supports nearly everything I said.  There is one troubling sentence in your post quoted above...

"I would not have played 33-34-35 if I picked the numbers."

Why not?

--Jimmy

rcbbuckeye's avatar - Lottery-043.jpg
                          Texas
                          United States
                          Member #55889
                          October 23, 2007
                          5588 Posts
                          Posted: August 6, 2010, 11:09 am - IP Logged

rcbbuckeye,

Although you didn't reference my post above earlier this am, the one with the Set A and Set B Pick-5 selections, you could have, as your post supports nearly everything I said.  There is one troubling sentence in your post quoted above...

"I would not have played 33-34-35 if I picked the numbers."

Why not?

--Jimmy

Sorry, I didn't reference your post or anyone elses for that matter because I was only focused on what my research found. I merely was putting in my .02 worth based on what I learned.

I would not have played 33-34-35 because 3 numbers in succession are not commonly drawn. I do play 2 numbers in succession on occasion. I just went back and checked this year's draws and out of 186 draws so far, there have been 4 with 3 successive numbers. So, obviously, it's possible, (anything's possible), but not very probable.

Why would that sentence be troubling?

CAN'T WIN IF YOU'RE NOT IN

A DOLLAR AND A DREAM (OR $2)

United States
                            Member #93947
                            July 10, 2010
                            2180 Posts
                            Posted: August 6, 2010, 12:32 pm - IP Logged

Sorry, I didn't reference your post or anyone elses for that matter because I was only focused on what my research found. I merely was putting in my .02 worth based on what I learned.

I would not have played 33-34-35 because 3 numbers in succession are not commonly drawn. I do play 2 numbers in succession on occasion. I just went back and checked this year's draws and out of 186 draws so far, there have been 4 with 3 successive numbers. So, obviously, it's possible, (anything's possible), but not very probable.

Why would that sentence be troubling?

rcbbuckeye,

"Why would that sentence be troubling?"

This is the nitty-gritty!

First of all, you are surely aware that 186 draws is a tiny number in light of the typical Pick-5 which has between 500,000 and a million possibilities.  Believe it or not, what we are discussing here is the FUNDAMENTAL question that needs to be answered to understand completely everything that is being debated in this Forum [and others!]

You apparently have written computer programs (as I have) or have access to databases that allow you to answer queries like yours above which allowed you to conclude that 4 draws contained 3 successive numbers over 186 draws.  I will assume your methods are reliable and I'll accept your findings for now. 

You apparently have a belief that sets of five numbers containing 3 successive numbers, [N,N+1,N+2] are LESS likely to occur than 3 successive numbers like, say,  [M,M+3,M+7].  Correct?  The set [7-15-23-26-30] contains the M sequence (M==23), and many people probably view this set as more "random" than one containing 33-34-35.  To test your belief, I would like you to use the data analysis methods you alluded to above to test this Hypothesis: Sets of 5 numbers containing the sequence [N,N+1,N+2] are LESS LIKELY to occur in Pick-5s than sets containing the sequence [M,M+3,M+7].  I have 33.4 years of PA's Pick-3 data, and soon I hope to have a file with every draw made in the PA Cash 5 since its inception.  Until then, I'll be curious about your results.  Can you access more than 186 draws?  Given the huge number of possibilities, 186 is really not enough to have confidence in the results.  Regardless, give it a try with whatever you've got.  I will soon have a program to test it over many years of PA Cash-5 data.

Have fun searching for the TRUTH among these numbers.  I do!

--Jimmy

p.s.  See the Poll at Lottery Systems / The PA Daily Number...

Kentucky
                              United States
                              Member #32652
                              February 14, 2006
                              7295 Posts
                              Posted: August 6, 2010, 3:38 pm - IP Logged

"Since you've been teaching "how to win jackpots" on LP for 8 years, there must be many happy jackpot winners thanking you daily and I'm sure you can find one of them who will share their winning story with us and explain exactly how your "sig" helped them".

purchase some reading comphrehension skills from truecritic,  because all i stated was my example of "levity"  provides some people a better perspective on the chasing aspect of the lottery.

leave it to you to twist my words.   it's a common tactic used by those when confronted with the "i refuse"  of thier lives.

i know one things for sure,  you sure haven't helped anyone win a JP.      shoot,  you cannot even help yourself win the pick3.

*********************************************************************************************

"How could I lie when you won't say for a fact you helped even one person?"

feigned innocence.  it's such an endearing quality when attempting to attract someone toward you based on "integrity".

you lied about what i said purposefully,  because what i said was right in line with what you stated.

i love archived footage of these "issues",   because anyone that picks truth over people/opinions can go back and see that when i called you out on it,  it was true.

you don't think you are worth my spilling my hard earned integrity into the gutter over you,  do you?

"Of course that statement alone probably offends many LP members, but that shouldn't bother someone whose purpose and intent seems to be to offend as many members as possible".

oh boy.  desperate mode.   when people can't answer for their own integrity spillages,  they go into "discredit at all costs" mode.   been around more than a few blocks with integrity giants like this.

look,  i am not here to "offend".   if i was,  i would be bombing every thread i can get my hands on,  so i can take my lack of grammar skills out for a sunday stroll,  at anyones expense that happens to be walking on the same side of the street i am.

not my "gig",  stack.   what is my gig - is my sig.   secondary to that,  is the questioning of false hope,  and whatever that amounts to at that time.

while i don't live to "offend",  i certainly don't worry about making mr popularity over "lessening"  the truth to give people like you a free pass.

it isn't my fault,  if you find yourself on the other side of what's true,  whatever that is.

am i "worried"  that the majority at LP don't believe what i do about randomness aspects.  no.   i don't cater "truth" to groups of people,  or popularity polls.   

i am who i am,  and you are free to vote for whoever you want,  once somebody resurrects a "whose the most popular poster at LP"  -  poll.

i know enough about odds / math,  that i know it won't be me,  and to me,  that's  ----->Thumbs Up

******************************************************************************************

"Oh, you've been providing levity? And I here I though it was just stupidity and for a while stopped responding to you out of pity".

no,  actually you "stopped responding to me",  when you didn't have anything in the bag,  after i demonstrated how lame your excuse was about QP's having to be "purchased".    truth is,  that's where your integrity left your back pocket.  it's going downhill fast from there...

*******************************************************************************************

"Had you stayed focused during 8th grade math, you would easily understand why a 2 if 5 wheel covering all 56 wbs and using all 46 bonus numbers does exactly what its suppose to do; match 2 numbers in one combo and have the winning bonus ball".

my math stinks,  no question,  but what i lack in math skills,  i am completely talented in the "that's a lame excuse/smokecreen/i refuse to do it"  parts of life.   unlucky for you,  i graduated summa cum laude baloney detector,  and now you can explain to the board,  that while during your above "pontifications"  about how it works -  you completely chickened out of showing it actually doing it.

truth is stack, i called you out on showing it,  and you manufactured a painfully obvious excuse why you "wouldn't"

*******************************************************************************************

"Do you make your students check under the hood to see if there is an engine before getting in the car?"

spoken like a true perspective askewed systems player,  much ado about nothing.   one turn of the key ought to tell them what they need to know.  hey,  that parallels the QP thing.

"just one turn of the key,  ought to tell you everything you need to know.   no sense in going to the library to "study"  if the engines beneath the hood".  lol

you know though,  you have inspired me tonight about "warning" my students about trusting the integrity aspects of "other drivers",  and how they should incorporate that into their decision making.

looks like i get to use you as a "scenario"  in my lesson plan.   that should make you warm and fuzzy toward me :)

You're bouncing around this topic more than the numbered ping pong balls used for the drawings. By taking out your non-topic and non-lottery related responses, there isn't much to respond to.

"all i stated was my example of "levity"  provides some people a better perspective on the chasing aspect of the lottery."

What is so funny about buying 10 QPs and after seeing the results, finding out they didn't even match 1 number?

The same can be said about systems players who spend hours, days, or years researching past drawings and getting the same results. Players accept the fact the odds of winning are greatly stacked against them but know when they buy a ticket they can dream of spending the winnings and continue buying tickets in future drawings. The are many threads with many responses and thousands of views dealing with subjects of "hitting the jackpot"

They don't need you to tell them what they already know and certainly don't want you poking fun at their dreams.

"am i "worried"  that the majority at LP don't believe what i do about randomness aspects.  no."

Considering the fact you can't comprehend why LP's RNG combos if played would be classified PPs thus making them useless for any comparison on this topic, why would the majority of LP care what you believe?

"no,  actually you "stopped responding to me",  when you didn't have anything in the bag,  after i demonstrated how lame your excuse was about QP's having to be "purchased".    truth is,  that's where your integrity left your back pocket.  it's going downhill fast from there..."

You could be told why LPs or any other RNG picks if played would become PPs 195 million times and still not get it.  It's Ridge's topic and he clarified it: "No, you weren't wrong. I was basing the stats of PP's vs. those of QP's purchased from lottery terminals."

Had you stayed focused during 8th grade math, you would easily understand why a 2 if 5 wheel covering all 56 wbs and using all 46 bonus numbers does exactly what its suppose to do; match 2 numbers in one combo and have the winning bonus ball.

"my math stinks,  no question,  but what i lack in math skills,  i am completely talented in the "that's a lame excuse/smokecreen/i refuse to do it"  parts of life.   unlucky for you,  i graduated summa cum laude baloney detector,"

It's not your math that stinks, it's your inability to use common sense. Which part of "a 2 if 5 wheel covering all 56 wbs and using all 46 bonus numbers does exactly what its suppose to do; match 2 numbers in one combo and have the winning bonus ball" don't you understand?

A link to the wheel was posted so any disbelievers in mathematical facts could test it against any of the MM results since the last matrix change. Anyone clicking the link saw all 56 wbs arranged into 46 combo so all 46 bonus could be added. I said the odds of against hitting the jackpot are exactly the same using the wheel, filling out playslips (PPs) and purchasing 46 QPs and given the choice, I would choose the wheel because mathematically it has better coverage. I even added I believe the wheel has over time a slight advantage over a like number of QPs and "your mileage may vary".

"and now you can explain to the board,  that while during your above "pontifications"  about how it works -  you completely chickened out of showing it actually doing it."

There is nothing for me to show when you can look for yourself. It's really simple to use so even you could do it. Click on the "systems", scroll down and click "Pick 5 Wheels" and near the bottom of the page (the last wheel) you will find an abbreviated 2 if 5 of 56 number wheel with 46 combos. There are detail instructions that even you should be able to follow.

If you don't understand how it works, click on the Red "X" button on the upper right hand corner of your screen.

Page 46 of 78