Welcome Guest
You last visited January 20, 2017, 9:09 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Statistically Speaking - QP's and PP's

Topic closed. 1161 replies. Last post 6 years ago by Todd.

Page 48 of 78
PrintE-mailLink
rdgrnr's avatar - walt
Way back up in them dadgum hills, son!
United States
Member #73904
April 28, 2009
14903 Posts
Posted: August 8, 2010, 10:03 pm - IP Logged

This thread just about has me drinking Jack and pulling my hair out!

I wonder what the consensus would have been if this had been a poll?

Oh man, I'm out of Jack, drinkin' Bud tonight. Hard drinkin a chaser with nothin to chase.

"The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing"

--Edmund Burke

United States
    Member #68002
    December 10, 2008
    477 Posts
    Posted: August 8, 2010, 10:31 pm - IP Logged

There is no MAGIC BULLET for consistantly  hitting the numbers in any of the games but what we do have are ways of getting an edge too increase your chances of winning.It's not about hitting 3-5 times a week or 3-5 times a month or  making a profit so you can quit your job most players do it for fun,excitement,entertainment nothing more.

truecritic's avatar - PirateTreasure
      Michigan
      United States
      Member #22395
      September 24, 2005
      1583 Posts
      Posted: August 8, 2010, 10:48 pm - IP Logged

Oh man, I'm out of Jack, drinkin' Bud tonight. Hard drinkin a chaser with nothin to chase.

I heard a rumor about your grandson...

A small boy was lost at a large shopping mall.
      He approached a uniformed policeman and said, "I've lost my grandpa."
      The cop asked, "What's he like?"
      "Jack Daniels and women with big breasts," the boy replied.

I figure you must of been mighty proud of him at that moment!

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
        Way back up in them dadgum hills, son!
        United States
        Member #73904
        April 28, 2009
        14903 Posts
        Posted: August 9, 2010, 1:07 am - IP Logged

I heard a rumor about your grandson...

A small boy was lost at a large shopping mall.
        He approached a uniformed policeman and said, "I've lost my grandpa."
        The cop asked, "What's he like?"
        "Jack Daniels and women with big breasts," the boy replied.

I figure you must of been mighty proud of him at that moment!

LOL Actually I go more for the dark meat, you know, the thighs and legs with my Jack.

"The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing"

--Edmund Burke

visiondude's avatar - eye3logo
          light on my feet
          United States
          Member #356
          May 20, 2002
          2744 Posts
          Posted: August 9, 2010, 2:36 am - IP Logged

There is no MAGIC BULLET for consistantly  hitting the numbers in any of the games but what we do have are ways of getting an edge too increase your chances of winning.It's not about hitting 3-5 times a week or 3-5 times a month or  making a profit so you can quit your job most players do it for fun,excitement,entertainment nothing more.

" but what we do have are ways of getting an edge too increase your chances of winning"

i have lowered the bar so low,  that all someone  had to do is just prove that statement above.

which is always followed by the sound of crickets,  or someone calling me names.

just show an "edge".    that's all...     

if someone truly "can",   it sure doesn't get any easier than that.

just on this thread alone,  if i had one dollar for every time someone on the board stated any aspect of the lottery draws being "predictable" on any level (with ZERO proof they actually could),  i would most likely have enough money to buy my 1QP every draw for a year.

that's what,   a 104 times?

"i am .........."meant to"       

P.S.,  that RJoH  is a stand up guy.  thanks,  vision

until further notice,  it's  france everyday

Michigan
            United States
            Member #22395
            September 24, 2005
            1583 Posts
            Posted: August 9, 2010, 4:13 am - IP Logged

LOL Actually I go more for the dark meat, you know, the thighs and legs with my Jack.

ROFL

United States
              Member #93947
              July 10, 2010
              2180 Posts
              Posted: August 9, 2010, 10:31 am - IP Logged

truecritic,

Finally got around to Link insertion.  Was paranoid after getting one of my 2 zaps as a New Member for inadvertantly leaving a website address in one of my earliest posts.  Still don't have it down, as the link below isn't clickable, but I'll get there.

See the latest System results at:  http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/218174/1736396

Thanks,

--Jimmy

Michigan
                United States
                Member #22395
                September 24, 2005
                1583 Posts
                Posted: August 9, 2010, 10:51 am - IP Logged

truecritic,

Finally got around to Link insertion.  Was paranoid after getting one of my 2 zaps as a New Member for inadvertantly leaving a website address in one of my earliest posts.  Still don't have it down, as the link below isn't clickable, but I'll get there.

See the latest System results at:  http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/218174/1736396

Thanks,

--Jimmy

I noticed you had "1 bar" - below your avatar, below the word standard.  That was why I suggested links.

As far as zapping by Todd, see this thread...

Reminder for New Members - Lottery Post Forums:
                http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/215275

I am not certain why your link is not clickable.  There is nothing special, either by typing the link or as most often done, copy and pasting the link - the editor should recognize it as a link and make it clickable.  The link I pasted above, was instantly recognized.  It turned blue and became underlined instantly as I continued typing.  If yours do not, you might ask Todd via PM.  Specify that you are interested in posting Lottery Post links (not other "possible" spam sites).

You can also use the Preview button to see how things will look prior to actually posting what you have in the editor.

United States
                  Member #93947
                  July 10, 2010
                  2180 Posts
                  Posted: August 9, 2010, 11:04 am - IP Logged

I noticed you had "1 bar" - below your avatar, below the word standard.  That was why I suggested links.

As far as zapping by Todd, see this thread...

Reminder for New Members - Lottery Post Forums:
                  http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/215275

I am not certain why your link is not clickable.  There is nothing special, either by typing the link or as most often done, copy and pasting the link - the editor should recognize it as a link and make it clickable.  The link I pasted above, was instantly recognized.  It turned blue and became underlined instantly as I continued typing.  If yours do not, you might ask Todd via PM.  Specify that you are interested in posting Lottery Post links (not other "possible" spam sites).

You can also use the Preview button to see how things will look prior to actually posting what you have in the editor.

Todd may have tailored the site to Internet Explorer; I'm using Firefox.  I have to use my Firefox edit/copy-cut/paste functions while composing here.  This may also effect Links.

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
                    Chief Bottle Washer
                    New Jersey
                    United States
                    Member #1
                    May 31, 2000
                    23352 Posts
                    Posted: August 9, 2010, 11:26 am - IP Logged

Todd may have tailored the site to Internet Explorer; I'm using Firefox.  I have to use my Firefox edit/copy-cut/paste functions while composing here.  This may also effect Links.

I have done no such thing; it is a limitation of Firefox.  There is a button on the editor toolbar for creating hyperlinks if your web browser (Firefox) does not automatically create clickable links.

Check the State Lottery Report Card
                    What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
                    Help eliminate computerized drawings!

United States
                      Member #68002
                      December 10, 2008
                      477 Posts
                      Posted: August 9, 2010, 11:31 am - IP Logged

"VISIONDUDE"

i have lowered the bar so low,  that all someone  had to do is just prove that statement above.

which is always followed by the sound of crickets,  or someone calling me names. 

just show an "edge".    that's all...       if someone truly "can",   it sure doesn't get any easier than that.

When are you gonna get if through that thick skull of  yours that no one has too prove anything too you?? they only have too prove it too themselves if a player has  used  quick-picks,lucky numbers etc... and NEVER won a dime but were able too hit  the numbers when they applied some form of strategic play then that's all the proof needed.No one plays too make a profit and  winning  consistantly is possible but it will cost a lot  more than most players can afford so your criteria for proof does not apply too  system,strategy players  we don't care what you think and we will continue using our methods just like you will continue LOSING  with your preferred  method.I personally know  players  some from this forum who have hit the numbers 1-2 times a week or every other week using some of Steve Players stuff so I know for sure you can  have an edge  on the  game when you apply the tools proplerly,just because YOUR  not capable of doing so doesn't mean it's not possible for  someone else.

light on my feet
                        United States
                        Member #356
                        May 20, 2002
                        2744 Posts
                        Posted: August 9, 2010, 4:13 pm - IP Logged

"VISIONDUDE"

just show an "edge".    that's all...       if someone truly "can",   it sure doesn't get any easier than that.

When are you gonna get if through that thick skull of  yours that no one has too prove anything too you?? they only have too prove it too themselves if a player has  used  quick-picks,lucky numbers etc... and NEVER won a dime but were able too hit  the numbers when they applied some form of strategic play then that's all the proof needed.No one plays too make a profit and  winning  consistantly is possible but it will cost a lot  more than most players can afford so your criteria for proof does not apply too  system,strategy players  we don't care what you think and we will continue using our methods just like you will continue LOSING  with your preferred  method.I personally know  players  some from this forum who have hit the numbers 1-2 times a week or every other week using some of Steve Players stuff so I know for sure you can  have an edge  on the  game when you apply the tools proplerly,just because YOUR  not capable of doing so doesn't mean it's not possible for  someone else.

"When are you gonna get if through that thick skull of  yours that no one has too prove anything too you??

helLOOO.      this thread is about "proof". 

aka the difference between "systems" and QP's,  and if you think you or anybody else is going to make some sweeping comment about the ability to "gain an edge",  and i am not going to ask you (or anyone else)  to prove it,  then you can go sing that tune somewhere else.   somewhere where the people assembled in the chorus are on the same musical page.

we all know "you won't",   but you are the one that stated it in this thread,  so that's not my fault,  it be yours.

gee willy.  if anything,  i would think "if it worked",   you guys would be fighting amonst yourselves who would be the "one"  to prove it.

doesn't the sound of crickets bother you?

in my world,  i depend soley upon proof.       because in this world,  there is a rediculous amount of time,  money and false hope "drainers" out there,  and without the baloney detector switch turned on constantly, i would leave myself open to wasting my time and efforts.   the baloney detector makes life more efficient.   efficientcy is better.

let's say you go to buy a car with money that was hard for you to save.   you do your research before,  right?   then,  you compare claims about a "prospective car".    joe hot rod states his car is "reliable",  and you should get 100,000 miles out of it "trouble free".    but smart consumer that you are........you don't trust his claims verbatim,   you need to "prove it"

as an "informed consumer",  what should you do?............you look up reviews about that particular model,  by people that actually drive THAT car,  and see what their "experience is".   

same thing in here.   i was taking "systems"  out for a test drive against QP's,  and gave the "drivers"  of said systems a chance to give a review of their "model" against QP's.

it was met only with the ensuing sound of crickets.    can you imagine trying to get an opinion of a person who actually drove the car YOU wanted,  and they refused to talk about it.

that's a HUGE red flag

we don't care what you think and we will continue using our methods just like you will continue LOSING  with your preferred  method

i already knew that,    before i asked the question the first time.   i have known that for 8 years.

i recognize entrenched wishful thinking when i see it.   i told you,  it's not people like you i "work for".      it's the "on the fence"  riders that employ me .

and me.........it's just a matter of time,  and  my 1QP will do what's it's supposed to do when i am "meant to" .

FYI, i have NEVER been wrong in knowing what i am "meant to"  (yet)

unlike you guys,  i posted my "claims"  for all LP to see (it's archived.  go find it),  because i am more than willing to stick my neck out in relation to what i believe and claim.   why?     because if you can't back up what you claim,   why make it in the first place?      in the long run.......who does that impress?

i would much rather be that guy that matched my claims,  so that when people see me they point at me and say "that guy did what he said he could do......always"

intrinsically speaking.......you can only trust a person who does what they say they can do

i work hard,  to be that guy

if someone makes the statement about systems "maybe"  giving an edge,  that's cool,  because i don't mind "possibilities".

but when someone states it as a "fact",    the baloney light switch goes on,  because no one has proved it yet.

"I personally know  players  some from this forum who have hit the numbers 1-2 times a week or every other week using some of Steve Players stuff so I know for sure you can  have an edge  on the  game when you apply the tools proplerly"

see what i mean?        i told you people say this all the time when pressed about their "supposed abilities"

funny how "those people" are M.I.A.  in here.

United States
                          Member #68002
                          December 10, 2008
                          477 Posts
                          Posted: August 9, 2010, 4:40 pm - IP Logged

Systems don't cost thousands of $$$$ so of course your gonna test drive a car before buying it and the only person asking for proof as far as I can tell is YOU but the problem is NO one is trying too sell you anything so why do you need proof?? and as for the people who are doing  well using systems they  are too busy hitting numbers and have no  reason too participate in this discussion they have nothing too prove I HAVE seen the proof myself PERSONALLY from these individuals so your approval isn't necesary.Who are you?? the SYSTEMS police?? we are GROWN adults and don't need visiondude too worry about our consumer purchases a CAR and a SYSTEM is not in the  same category so go somewhere with that don't bring it here we are talking about lottery playing methods NO one would spend that kind of money on a system and no system exist that would cost as much as a car,I understand your  analogy but it does not apply here.Many players will disagree with you that they are  wasting there time and money as I stated before we are   GROWN adults  and know what the heck we are doing  we don't need daddy visiondude looking  out for us thank you very much."IT WORKS"  if it helps you HIT the numbers  I have said this  MANY,MANY times in here if a player NEVER  hit using non-system  methods and finally hits using a strategy or system than OBVIOUSLY they increased there chances enough that they won.If it were nothing more than luck then that player would have won using non-system play this  is exactly what happen with  me I used lucky numbers,random numbers,quick-picks  NOTHING worked but when I STARTED applying strategies  I WON and did  it more than once.Sure I DIDN'T  make a profit or  hit every day or other day but that wasn't my goal I do it for FUN not too prove anything,not too sell anything,not too brag about my  method of play.If I were in here selling software or  a system then I would NEED too prove  that what I have  really works and is worth the money but NO one is trying too sell anything in here therefore they DON'T need too prove anything as long as they are able  too WIN using there strategic form of play that's all that matters.

United States
                            Member #68002
                            December 10, 2008
                            477 Posts
                            Posted: August 9, 2010, 5:01 pm - IP Logged

"VISIONDUDE"

ok,  so the words "consistentcy"  and "profit" aren't included in a systems user's terminology,  but they should be,  "if" it worked in my mind,  and in the collective minds of skeptical people,  as "we" are attempting to establish truth about this.

("Consistency" and "Profit" applies if a player is  willing too spend the $$$$ and  that would require  money the average player doesn't  have too spend.Players that do  hit more than  chance  are spending anywhere  from $40-$50 but for POSSIBLE consistancy and profit you would probalby  need $100-$200 so  winning $500 in Pick-3 gives  you a profit of  $300.But based on the average  player that does it for  fun,entertainment  "consistancy and profit" DOES not apply and  why should  it be based on your interpretation?? who the heck are you?? you don't  even use systems,software or  strategies  your a quick-pick guy so stay in your corner and stop trying  to dicatate how things should be for us.What goes on in  your mind has nothing to do with us you don't need too establish anything  if  I hit more than you do with my method of play then obviously I'm doing something that has given me an edge over what you use too play  the numbers.)

light on my feet
                              United States
                              Member #356
                              May 20, 2002
                              2744 Posts
                              Posted: August 9, 2010, 5:26 pm - IP Logged

Systems don't cost thousands of $$$$ so of course your gonna test drive a car before buying it and the only person asking for proof as far as I can tell is YOU but the problem is NO one is trying too sell you anything so why do you need proof?? and as for the people who are doing  well using systems they  are too busy hitting numbers and have no  reason too participate in this discussion they have nothing too prove I HAVE seen the proof myself PERSONALLY from these individuals so your approval isn't necesary.Who are you?? the SYSTEMS police?? we are GROWN adults and don't need visiondude too worry about our consumer purchases a CAR and a SYSTEM is not in the  same category so go somewhere with that don't bring it here we are talking about lottery playing methods NO one would spend that kind of money on a system and no system exist that would cost as much as a car,I understand your  analogy but it does not apply here.Many players will disagree with you that they are  wasting there time and money as I stated before we are   GROWN adults  and know what the heck we are doing  we don't need daddy visiondude looking  out for us thank you very much."IT WORKS"  if it helps you HIT the numbers  I have said this  MANY,MANY times in here if a player NEVER  hit using non-system  methods and finally hits using a strategy or system than OBVIOUSLY they increased there chances enough that they won.If it were nothing more than luck then that player would have won using non-system play this  is exactly what happen with  me I used lucky numbers,random numbers,quick-picks  NOTHING worked but when I STARTED applying strategies  I WON and did  it more than once.Sure I DIDN'T  make a profit or  hit every day or other day but that wasn't my goal I do it for FUN not too prove anything,not too sell anything,not too brag about my  method of play.If I were in here selling software or  a system then I would NEED too prove  that what I have  really works and is worth the money but NO one is trying too sell anything in here therefore they DON'T need too prove anything as long as they are able  too WIN using there strategic form of play that's all that matters.

"and as for the people who are doing  well using systems they  are too busy hitting numbers and have no  reason too participate in this discussion"

i don't mean to be rude,  i just think it's better at certain times to be honest,  and so i say that's the lamest excuse i have seen on this thread yet.   "they  are too bust hitting the numbers"........ROFL

"Who are you?? the SYSTEMS police??"

nope.   but i am a card carrying member of the baloney dectector squad.   it's a special operatives unit,  comprised of people who are actually interested in the truth about any subject matter,  regardless of position or "people"

if i were a "systems police ossifer",  i would be "policing"  all the streets of LP.    you can see that i am not

"we are talking about lottery playing methods NO one would spend that kind of money on a system and no system exist that would cost as much as a car"

no one was talking about purchase comparison dollar to dollar wise.   it was an analogy,  and one unfortunately i know you got.

" GROWN adults  and know what the heck we are doing  we don't need daddy visiondude looking  out for us thank you very much."

take some of the money you spend on the lottery,  so you can buy some sensitivity training,  because as i stated,  i am not asking "you guys" to prove anything,  because "you guys" already made it clear your unwilling. 

it's amazing that if someone is supposedly so "strong"  in their position,  they feel so "challenged"

doesn't positional strength equal peace?

"."IT WORKS" 

well,  there you go again,  making the claim it does.   in capital letters no less.

nope,  "we" (as in the skeptical crowd)  says it doesn't,  and actually the onus is on you guys to prove it does.

making continuous claims it "does",   certainly doesn't mean it does.     it's just an empty claim.  no more.  no less

"If I were in here selling software or  a system then I would NEED too prove  that what I have  really works and is worth the money but NO one is trying too sell anything in here therefore they DON'T need too prove anything as long as they are able  too WIN using there strategic form of play that's all that matters"

you forgot how far i lowered the bar.

we are so past targeting rediculous phony "sellers"  of lottery software scams,  and have narrowed our point way down to just showing it's "true"  about the ability to maipulate it "enough"  to gain an edge over QP's.

and thE true fact of that is.......no one has

here is my neck sticking out as far as my neck muscles will allow it to go........what do you (or anyone else)  wanna bet that no one can prove it?

with that morsel on the mousetrap of truth,   who can resist that .......that actually can?

the truth about having no takers after that offer,  will tell what is true

VISIONnotantisystemjustantifalsehopeDUDE

Page 48 of 78