Welcome Guest
You last visited January 24, 2017, 6:17 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Statistically Speaking - QP's and PP's

Topic closed. 1161 replies. Last post 6 years ago by Todd.

Page 54 of 78
PrintE-mailLink
rdgrnr's avatar - walt
Way back up in them dadgum hills, son!
United States
Member #73904
April 28, 2009
14903 Posts
Posted: August 12, 2010, 12:56 am - IP Logged

And had you won you’re appointment to congress, you would be spending your time among grandeur company. You were not maverick enough to make the cut. Sour grapes!Cognitive dissonance.

DD

Sorry, but I'd probably have to be drunk as you to figure out what the hell you're talking about.

Put your boyfriend/husband back on, lady.  Just one of you LaRouchies is quite enough.

"The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing"

--Edmund Burke

United States
    Member #81843
    October 31, 2009
    856 Posts
    Posted: August 12, 2010, 1:37 am - IP Logged

Sorry, but I'd probably have to be drunk as you to figure out what the hell you're talking about.

Put your boyfriend/husband back on, lady.  Just one of you LaRouchies is quite enough.

Funny how someone who can make latin expressions poses as a Jack Daniel’s TN drunken hillbilly, while is expert in Constitutional interpretation and law!

!

I guess when it came to the polls, the voters selected someone who did not spend decades in the D.C. beltway and posed as a pants-suspender commoner transplant. They voted for the Mountain Maverick, a true statesman, not some supreme court  attorney. John Armor, (Congressman Billybob), did not make the cut. What a phoney! When he gets his sheepskin, he can truely be called a Professor. http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/652297/posts?page=51   Armor tried to fight the CFR and lost, bigtime. American Civil Rights Union attorney gets his hat handed to him by the CFR. 

You want to make the CFR a questionable conspiracy to the common man? What a shill! What a shameless shill!

DD

Ben Franklin sold the colonies and the USA into banker’s debt. Once CFR, always CFR! Note the Ben Franklin imposter says "we fall internally". How true and right in line with the plan!

visiondude's avatar - eye3logo
      light on my feet
      United States
      Member #356
      May 20, 2002
      2744 Posts
      Posted: August 12, 2010, 1:38 am - IP Logged

after DD ran is wayward scooter straight into the non social skills curb awhile back,  i thought is temp 'abscence' equaled him acquiring gary busey approved social 12step rehab.

it appears he has relapsed.

i should have laid odds that he would........cuz i know people

"i am .........."meant to"       

P.S.,  that RJoH  is a stand up guy.  thanks,  vision

until further notice,  it's  france everyday

United States
        Member #81843
        October 31, 2009
        856 Posts
        Posted: August 12, 2010, 2:00 am - IP Logged

I see nothing whatsoever what an individual’s integrity has to do with the way they play a game or how QP’s or PP’s perform. It’s as if beating the “MY integrity is unapproachable” drum says, “you are all liars in my opinion,… prove to me you are not”. “Prove to me you can win when I think it is not meant to be by Divine intervention”. The manic thinks fate controls all, so why bother? He just wants someone who thinks like him, and no one is converting.

The discussion turns into a debate because that’s what people with lots of integrity do. BS! The same manic drive is in another thread, driving the definition of one’s personal integrity to a new low. Carrying that torch for who? Serving mankind by condemning them for not measuring up to you? Ha! You imply people are liars because your integrity is unapproachable and then wish to have them prove to you they are not according to your opinion of them? Double HA!

Yep, 51 pages of manic self gratifying QP integrity. Totally manic leg humping behavior. What is interesting is Mr. Integrity thinks winning is restricted to an act of fate, as in “it is meant to be”. That would indicate there is nothing one can do. You either win the lottery or you don’t. After eight years I would think a reevaluation would be healthy. I am sure his meds are evaluated much more frequently. That self reevaluation would be a good indicator of personal integrity to one’s self and others. If fate is so powerful an unseen force, one would not even need to buy a ticket. Fate would supply grand wealth, with or without one. So much for fate and luck, both fallacies of reality.

51 pages of manic desperation to say “fate is my beacon and after eight years I do not see the light”. As for others, their integrity is challenged non-stop. Why? To prove that the same fate is at work in their lives and cannot be dismissed. “Quit now while you’re ahead! It’s not meant to be and don’t try to force fate!” It’s almost as if it’s sinful to ignore and not yield to fate. A goofy guilt trip in disguise. The man has a fundamental belief in fate and wants to brand anyone who does not have the same belief as a liar compared to his unapproachable and well advertised ‘integrity’. What a freak! He says he is “meant to see’, like he has a divine talent we should recognize and worship, respect. Rodney Dangerfield could do wonders with this material.

People who take action don’t sit around waiting for things to happen, they make things happen. Step by step they move forward while some just sit on the sidelines and say “you can’t do that, or how dare you even tempt the principles of fate?”. Like Fate is an immutable law, well it is not. Fatalists have little control over their lives because they surrender to little or no activity. They are the “I Can’t do it crowd, and neither should you try”. They are so convinced of their negative believing that everyone else should too. Good old fashioned legalism saying what you can do, and cannot do. Feel guilty for even trying fate (and they wonder why they are unlucky losers) .

Unapproachable Integrity? What a joke! All men are liars!

DD

United States
          Member #81843
          October 31, 2009
          856 Posts
          Posted: August 12, 2010, 2:10 am - IP Logged

Given a choice between lies, incompetence, treachery and treason or sizzle... hmmm...

Yep, give me the sizzle anyday.

Yea, sell that sizzle. You know the plan.

DD

light on my feet
            United States
            Member #356
            May 20, 2002
            2744 Posts
            Posted: August 12, 2010, 2:10 am - IP Logged

the name is "visiondude",  so don't be shy next time you are referring to me.

and no,  the "challenge",  whatever it ends up being,   must be orchaestrated HERE.

why?   because it started HERE,    and needs to end ------->  HERE,  .........so this rediculous (but necessary) drama can be fully played out to it's LOGICAL conclusion.

BTW truecritic,  i got to thinking today that i needed to display your integrity in this matter,  so that you begin to act more "cilivilized"  with people to whom you disagree with....

seems you actually owe me an apology.

because you have the WRONG GUY in the "who has the worse grammar,  punctuation, sentence structure, etc... sweepstakes".

had you actually picked truth instead of people, you would have noted lotteryTEch is more "challenged"  in this area than even i am,  and if you had integrity,  you would have mentioned it to him first,  if that was such a legit contention.

you,  jarasan and stack all taking your smokescreen cracks at me on something that has ZIP about what i say in here.

cracked me up,   you,  jarasan and stack whined about not being able to "read" or "understand"  what i said,   yet neither one of you said squat to tech.

either of you wanna chime in to the board about that integrity manuever?

now,  before anyone thinks what i just did is "unnecessary",  it isn't.

i keep people honest about the garbage they attempt to pull,  so they begin to "understand" they can't play me without making sure they pay a price for attempting to do so.

now the 3 of you PM yourselves,  and figure out which one wants to apologize to me first,  or which one of you is going to hold tech "accountable".   ROFL

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
              United States
              Member #73904
              April 28, 2009
              14903 Posts
              Posted: August 12, 2010, 2:23 am - IP Logged

Yea, sell that sizzle. You know the plan.

DD

Take what you know about Billybob, add $3 to it and it'll get you a cup of coffee at Starbucks.

--Edmund Burke

light on my feet
                United States
                Member #356
                May 20, 2002
                2744 Posts
                Posted: August 12, 2010, 2:50 am - IP Logged

I see nothing whatsoever what an individual’s integrity has to do with the way they play a game or how QP’s or PP’s perform. It’s as if beating the “MY integrity is unapproachable” drum says, “you are all liars in my opinion,… prove to me you are not”. “Prove to me you can win when I think it is not meant to be by Divine intervention”. The manic thinks fate controls all, so why bother? He just wants someone who thinks like him, and no one is converting.

The discussion turns into a debate because that’s what people with lots of integrity do. BS! The same manic drive is in another thread, driving the definition of one’s personal integrity to a new low. Carrying that torch for who? Serving mankind by condemning them for not measuring up to you? Ha! You imply people are liars because your integrity is unapproachable and then wish to have them prove to you they are not according to your opinion of them? Double HA!

Yep, 51 pages of manic self gratifying QP integrity. Totally manic leg humping behavior. What is interesting is Mr. Integrity thinks winning is restricted to an act of fate, as in “it is meant to be”. That would indicate there is nothing one can do. You either win the lottery or you don’t. After eight years I would think a reevaluation would be healthy. I am sure his meds are evaluated much more frequently. That self reevaluation would be a good indicator of personal integrity to one’s self and others. If fate is so powerful an unseen force, one would not even need to buy a ticket. Fate would supply grand wealth, with or without one. So much for fate and luck, both fallacies of reality.

51 pages of manic desperation to say “fate is my beacon and after eight years I do not see the light”. As for others, their integrity is challenged non-stop. Why? To prove that the same fate is at work in their lives and cannot be dismissed. “Quit now while you’re ahead! It’s not meant to be and don’t try to force fate!” It’s almost as if it’s sinful to ignore and not yield to fate. A goofy guilt trip in disguise. The man has a fundamental belief in fate and wants to brand anyone who does not have the same belief as a liar compared to his unapproachable and well advertised ‘integrity’. What a freak! He says he is “meant to see’, like he has a divine talent we should recognize and worship, respect. Rodney Dangerfield could do wonders with this material.

People who take action don’t sit around waiting for things to happen, they make things happen. Step by step they move forward while some just sit on the sidelines and say “you can’t do that, or how dare you even tempt the principles of fate?”. Like Fate is an immutable law, well it is not. Fatalists have little control over their lives because they surrender to little or no activity. They are the “I Can’t do it crowd, and neither should you try”. They are so convinced of their negative believing that everyone else should too. Good old fashioned legalism saying what you can do, and cannot do. Feel guilty for even trying fate (and they wonder why they are unlucky losers) .

Unapproachable Integrity? What a joke! All men are liars!

DD

it's pretty simple......you come into a thread where people are discussing the statistical difference between systems and QP's,  and some systems players make the claim that systems are better,  and they can create an edge.

someone (that's me) is willing to ask them not only HOW that's possible,  but can they prove it.

that my friend is known as a legitiamte request in social circles,  but your lack-thereof wouldn't recognize it as such.

nope.   you think if you shout louder than your opposition,  you can get them to shrink

in here,  certain people just think they are above scrutiny in life,  and it disintegrates from there.

i started out asking respectfully,  and then i was met with chronic jerkitis,  and well,  you have personal experience with me when you descend into the gutter,  so.... "bad hold em accountable for their actions"  visiondude comes out to play

see me in any other thread at LP  gunslinging?   

well,  except when i needed to display your other rediculous "claims"  in the other thread.

and no,  i could care less if people think like me or not,  that's called a cult,  and we went over "cults"  before,  remember?

actually,  some of my BFF's in life have 180degree opposing views as me,  it's just that we are respectful to each other.

the only time "badvisiondude"  comes out to play,  is when people like play little smokescreen games,  or pull the faux intimidation card out of your back pocket.

i met you at the crossroads YOU created.   not me

anyway,  you whining about me calling people like you out on your "claims",   here is a tip....

DON'T PUBLICALLY MAKE ONE,  UNLESS YOU CAN BACK IT UP

you see DD,  i don't after everyone like your lying sweeping statement that i am out to level anyone that doesn't believe what i do,  it's just that i have this innate talent for picking apart arrogant claims made by arrogant people,  who i KNOW out of the gate that they can't.

'arrogance'.    that's the scent my nose picks up,   and then i set about the seperation process,  whereby i seperate someones arrogance from their claims,   so i can showcase it to whoever is watching,  so they can decide.

just like i did in the "other thread"  with you (since you mentioned it in THIS post)

i only mess with people that deserve it. 

if i was mr whatever you attempted to demonize me into being here at LP,  i would be spreading my so called "talents" all around LP.

now,  on to the "meant to" part of your dissjerktation.........yes,  i am "meant to".

there are certain things i have known beforehand that will happen to me futuretense,  and so far,  i have never been wrong about it yet.    everything that i ever told someone would happen to me,  HAS.

do i "command"  (as you insinuatingly  lie that i do) that everyone think and act like that,  or believe the way i do?   NO.

just like i don't "demand" everyone play a QP

but ones things now glaring true,   at least i am willing to stick my neck out for validation of integrity purposes based upon my claims,  by publically backing up what i say,  instead of "talking about it"

for me 1 QP will be what takes me there........."if i am right"

for anyone else,  if they are "meant to",   it could be a completely different methodology.

but no, no one can "make a JP happen"

given randomness of the lottery ,  that's an ethics lie

light on my feet
                  United States
                  Member #356
                  May 20, 2002
                  2744 Posts
                  Posted: August 12, 2010, 3:02 am - IP Logged

it's pretty simple......you come into a thread where people are discussing the statistical difference between systems and QP's,  and some systems players make the claim that systems are better,  and they can create an edge.

someone (that's me) is willing to ask them not only HOW that's possible,  but can they prove it.

that my friend is known as a legitiamte request in social circles,  but your lack-thereof wouldn't recognize it as such.

nope.   you think if you shout louder than your opposition,  you can get them to shrink

in here,  certain people just think they are above scrutiny in life,  and it disintegrates from there.

i started out asking respectfully,  and then i was met with chronic jerkitis,  and well,  you have personal experience with me when you descend into the gutter,  so.... "bad hold em accountable for their actions"  visiondude comes out to play

see me in any other thread at LP  gunslinging?   

well,  except when i needed to display your other rediculous "claims"  in the other thread.

and no,  i could care less if people think like me or not,  that's called a cult,  and we went over "cults"  before,  remember?

actually,  some of my BFF's in life have 180degree opposing views as me,  it's just that we are respectful to each other.

the only time "badvisiondude"  comes out to play,  is when people like play little smokescreen games,  or pull the faux intimidation card out of your back pocket.

i met you at the crossroads YOU created.   not me

anyway,  you whining about me calling people like you out on your "claims",   here is a tip....

DON'T PUBLICALLY MAKE ONE,  UNLESS YOU CAN BACK IT UP

you see DD,  i don't after everyone like your lying sweeping statement that i am out to level anyone that doesn't believe what i do,  it's just that i have this innate talent for picking apart arrogant claims made by arrogant people,  who i KNOW out of the gate that they can't.

'arrogance'.    that's the scent my nose picks up,   and then i set about the seperation process,  whereby i seperate someones arrogance from their claims,   so i can showcase it to whoever is watching,  so they can decide.

just like i did in the "other thread"  with you (since you mentioned it in THIS post)

i only mess with people that deserve it. 

if i was mr whatever you attempted to demonize me into being here at LP,  i would be spreading my so called "talents" all around LP.

now,  on to the "meant to" part of your dissjerktation.........yes,  i am "meant to".

there are certain things i have known beforehand that will happen to me futuretense,  and so far,  i have never been wrong about it yet.    everything that i ever told someone would happen to me,  HAS.

do i "command"  (as you insinuatingly  lie that i do) that everyone think and act like that,  or believe the way i do?   NO.

just like i don't "demand" everyone play a QP

but ones things now glaring true,   at least i am willing to stick my neck out for validation of integrity purposes based upon my claims,  by publically backing up what i say,  instead of "talking about it"

for me 1 QP will be what takes me there........."if i am right"

for anyone else,  if they are "meant to",   it could be a completely different methodology.

but no, no one can "make a JP happen"

given randomness of the lottery ,  that's an ethics lie

i never did get the notice in the mail that they switched trash night to tonight.

my (semi) apologies for having to take the garbage out to the curb,  so back to our regular scheduled programming...

apples to apples anyone ?

i am a multitasker.

not to worry,  i can see the challenge thru to the end with a respectful individual,  while taking the garbage out iffin i need to.

it's what i do

United States
                    Member #81843
                    October 31, 2009
                    856 Posts
                    Posted: August 12, 2010, 3:08 am - IP Logged

There it is. Truth Vs. lies. Guilt.

Personal integrity is on the line because V.D.’s integrity is unapproachable. The guy really should be in politics. You are now expected to apologize for being suspect of poor personal integrity.

Might as well say the CFR does not exist. We are so close to a snitch society that it is making Russian transplants blush. Habeas Corpus is long gone, so it is guilty first, and then try to prove your innocense. Before you know it, one’s political affiliations will be criminal- oops we are at that cusp! Years ago Rush said one political party should be hunted down like the Al Qaeda,- why would one party support that and not object? Careful which way that sword swings laddies.

Let's see, Rome went from a Republic to a,.... Dictatorship. We are so close and prepared for that across the board. Boy are we in for a rude awakening! Now we are having a convergance of disasters, all begging for new order. Rome had the same happen before it went bad. When the states go belly-up the games will end. There will be no place for concentrated wealth among the common clay. Enjoy your distractions and affluence now,it will be a dream like yesterday. Do you know that all your banked wealth can be frozen- every account? The kill pill was mandated by homeland security- every finacial institution is now on-line and prepared to freeze any and all accounts. Does that make you feel safe? The big joke is one political party is to be responsible, not the CFR who is the helmsman in this well-crafted design. Well, the designers want to blow off anyone who exposes them as a lunatic. Just like Ben Franklin said the Bankers of England caused the revolt. Ben was in England as a subject of the Crown and through his influence destroyed the debt-free colonies with English debt. Parlaiment outlawed our scrip, that Franklin printed. Then he sold us as states under more debt with England and France. He printed for the National bank. Ben caused the poverty in the colonies, the heartbreak and war deaths while saying the banks did it. Ben was our first equivalent to Chairman of the FED, the National Bank. He was our first Councilman on Foriegn Relations: The Bankers.

If I know anything it that anyone who discredits the activity or presence of the CFR is a CRF shill.

DD

jarasan's avatar - new patrick.gif
                      Harbinger
                      D.C./MD.
                      United States
                      Member #44103
                      July 30, 2006
                      5587 Posts
                      Posted: August 12, 2010, 7:49 am - IP Logged

Very depressing,  voluminous dribble,  verifiable droning,   and  vastly dissappointing.

United States
                        Member #68002
                        December 10, 2008
                        477 Posts
                        Posted: August 12, 2010, 9:21 am - IP Logged

"DELTA DRAW"

That's  "visiondude"  alright  and it's all religoiusly based that's  why he acts and believes  the way he does

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
                          United States
                          Member #73904
                          April 28, 2009
                          14903 Posts
                          Posted: August 12, 2010, 9:33 am - IP Logged

There it is. Truth Vs. lies. Guilt.

Personal integrity is on the line because V.D.’s integrity is unapproachable. The guy really should be in politics. You are now expected to apologize for being suspect of poor personal integrity.

Might as well say the CFR does not exist. We are so close to a snitch society that it is making Russian transplants blush. Habeas Corpus is long gone, so it is guilty first, and then try to prove your innocense. Before you know it, one’s political affiliations will be criminal- oops we are at that cusp! Years ago Rush said one political party should be hunted down like the Al Qaeda,- why would one party support that and not object? Careful which way that sword swings laddies.

Let's see, Rome went from a Republic to a,.... Dictatorship. We are so close and prepared for that across the board. Boy are we in for a rude awakening! Now we are having a convergance of disasters, all begging for new order. Rome had the same happen before it went bad. When the states go belly-up the games will end. There will be no place for concentrated wealth among the common clay. Enjoy your distractions and affluence now,it will be a dream like yesterday. Do you know that all your banked wealth can be frozen- every account? The kill pill was mandated by homeland security- every finacial institution is now on-line and prepared to freeze any and all accounts. Does that make you feel safe? The big joke is one political party is to be responsible, not the CFR who is the helmsman in this well-crafted design. Well, the designers want to blow off anyone who exposes them as a lunatic. Just like Ben Franklin said the Bankers of England caused the revolt. Ben was in England as a subject of the Crown and through his influence destroyed the debt-free colonies with English debt. Parlaiment outlawed our scrip, that Franklin printed. Then he sold us as states under more debt with England and France. He printed for the National bank. Ben caused the poverty in the colonies, the heartbreak and war deaths while saying the banks did it. Ben was our first equivalent to Chairman of the FED, the National Bank. He was our first Councilman on Foriegn Relations: The Bankers.

If I know anything it that anyone who discredits the activity or presence of the CFR is a CRF shill.

DD

You've convinced me. I'm going to put on my tin foil hat and vote for Lyndon LaRouche next time. (Is he still around?)

Sooooooo, do you think Quick Picks outperform Player Picks or vice versa? 

--Edmund Burke

rcbbuckeye's avatar - Lottery-043.jpg
                            Texas
                            United States
                            Member #55889
                            October 23, 2007
                            5770 Posts
                            Posted: August 12, 2010, 11:55 am - IP Logged

You've convinced me. I'm going to put on my tin foil hat and vote for Lyndon LaRouche next time. (Is he still around?)

Sooooooo, do you think Quick Picks outperform Player Picks or vice versa? 

I usually play my own picks because I don't want any weird combos. But..... Monday night someone won Tx 2 Step on a QP which makes 14 QP winners against 4 PP winners this year, and someone won Tx Lotto last night on a QP which makes it 20 QP winners against 10 PP winners this year. And if you go back to past years you will find similar results.

I won't say one way is BETTER than the other, and most people buy QP's, therefore there will be more winners by QP, but I am thinking maybe the way to go is the percentages. I happen to play both ways. And I'm generally a one ticket player.

I really do believe that whether one picks his own numbers or buys QP's in the jackpot games, it comes down to luck. In the P3 or P4, you can improve your chances by applying a strategy, only because the odds are so much better.

I know one thing for sure, if I win a jackpot, I won't give a <snip> how I won it.

This post has been automatically changed by the Lottery Post computer system to remove inappropriate content and/or spam.

CAN'T WIN IF YOU'RE NOT IN

A DOLLAR AND A DREAM (OR $2)

United States
                              Member #68002
                              December 10, 2008
                              477 Posts
                              Posted: August 12, 2010, 12:22 pm - IP Logged

"BUCKEYE"

I won't say one way is BETTER than the other, and most people buy QP's, therefore there will be more winners by QP

YES!! that's exactly right  MORE  people use quick-picks compared too self-picks A LOT  of the winners in FL are "quick-picks" because most people play them but it doesn't  in no  way prove that qp's are better it's just that more players go that route it's "EASIER" and  more "CONVENIANT" when ever I go play that's mostly what  I see

Page 54 of 78