Welcome Guest
You last visited January 20, 2017, 11:12 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Statistically Speaking - QP's and PP's

Topic closed. 1161 replies. Last post 6 years ago by Todd.

Page 60 of 78
PrintE-mailLink
Coin Toss's avatar - shape barbed.jpg
Zeta Reticuli Star System
United States
Member #30470
January 17, 2006
10391 Posts
Posted: August 13, 2010, 11:50 pm - IP Logged

Stack47

"As a crap dealer you might understand the odds and know why it's betterto make a place bet on a number before the number is rolled, but if theplayers don't understand the odds or simply don't care, it's  THEIR MONEY so let them make their choose how they lose it."

True, it's their money, but I'll tell you a thing about players and ego. When someone asks how a table is going and they're told they want no part of it, the dice have been chopping and beating everybody, they open the game up and think they'll be the one to beat it. Many bucks later the same player is cursing the dealers out for not having warned them the dice were chopping.

What I meant by the mugger having picked on a intended victim who turned out to be armed was that a few of the self pick advocates here assumned that they, and only they knew anything at all about lotto.

Also I'm sure the one or two wannabe cyber bullies had no idea Vision Dude had the claymores out and the NDP set up very nicely.

Add to that a self professed Biblical "scholar" that informs all the Gospel is Old Testament and Baghdad Bob couldn't have some up with some of this stuff.

I'll leave this fooken thread to the hardheads in denial about what hits the most. I'm here to have fun. Some of the posters here should try it.

Those who run the lotteries love it when players look for consistency in something that's designed not to have any.

Lep

There is one and only one 'proven' system, and that is to book the action. No matter the game, let the players pick their own losers.

visiondude's avatar - eye3logo
    light on my feet
    United States
    Member #356
    May 20, 2002
    2744 Posts
    Posted: August 13, 2010, 11:53 pm - IP Logged

maybe DD is "waiting"  until my direct challenge to him in the PP's vs QP's ok corral showdown gets buried under a pile of posts.

not to worry..........I WILL REMIND HIM

maybe jarasan  (who has talked the most trash against QP's)  will PM DD and help push DD to the front stage.

(prolly naught)

(prolly neither one of em)

(prolly,  cuz neither one of them can)

DON'T SAY YOU CAN,  UNLESS YOU ACTUALLY "CAN"

DON'T CALL IT FACTUAL,  UNLESS YOU ARE WILLING TO PROVE IT IS

jarasan's avatar - new patrick.gif
      Harbinger
      D.C./MD.
      United States
      Member #44103
      July 30, 2006
      5587 Posts
      Posted: August 14, 2010, 12:20 am - IP Logged

maybe DD is "waiting"  until my direct challenge to him in the PP's vs QP's ok corral showdown gets buried under a pile of posts.

not to worry..........I WILL REMIND HIM

maybe jarasan  (who has talked the most trash against QP's)  will PM DD and help push DD to the front stage.

(prolly naught)

(prolly neither one of em)

(prolly,  cuz neither one of them can)

DON'T SAY YOU CAN,  UNLESS YOU ACTUALLY "CAN"

DON'T CALL IT FACTUAL,  UNLESS YOU ARE WILLING TO PROVE IT IS

FYFF.  Drama queen.

United States
        Member #81843
        October 31, 2009
        856 Posts
        Posted: August 14, 2010, 1:25 am - IP Logged

FYFF.  Drama queen.

Ditto J.

Well ridge, I was right. You’re an actor. When it comes down to it your are of the same cast as CT and VD. You cite a verse from the good book because you know I love it. It don’t matter a bit to me what people believe when it comes to lies. You sling mud with the best of them.

Ahh, but the voters can discern a phony back in Mayberry and the hillbilly congressman elect had his head in the clouds with contempt for rural people. Shown up like he was a local country boy when he spent 33 years hob-knobb’n in the beltway of DC. I really want to know, how much did you lose on that one? What’s it like to be set up like Sarah Palin? A latin quoting seven time author thought the people wanted more Ronald Reagan Hollywood and they voted no in Spades. For a first amendment expert you sure swing like the best of the apes.

Mediocrity fits you well.

DD

You never got back to the thread at my invitation. What about GH and the stats?

That CT guy? This is his life, this is all he has to live for. He watched the parade pass him by and never got a piece of the action. Most likely spent his time on a ship off shore and another stolen valor Vet. The real vets hunt them down. Het Ct why don't you PM Todd and complain of bullies when all you do is piss people off here? Yea , tell Todd I am at it again and making you cry.

You guys start threads knowing  they will be controversial. You expect heated discussions and then when someone calls you the troll you are, you go run to the ump and cry. My Platinum membership did not tell me I would have this kind of BS to deal with. To be continually bombarded with lies and have to defend facts. I got my money's worth a long time ago but this is way over the top unexpected fine print. I presented facts and statistics to answer the question of the thread and they were ignored, in fact the thread was redirected into Biblical quotes and anything off topic. Why don't you players get together and QP each other in a circle? You don't want to discuss the topic, you want to flame and then PM Todd and cry that your thread is being trashed or some ciber bully is hurting your feelings. Calling me a cultist is a true insult ridge, but your an old time, old school politician from the beltway and that type of spin is not above you. Grow the F up!  I don't give a dog chit if I get banned for expressing myself at this LP BS. I got all I need from this site and can move on any time. My membership expires at the end of October. There will have to be some major changes here before I renew. I can get a copy  of the programs I need without the hassle. Lotsoftpro 5.+. Oh and I do have copies of screenshots where a post has disapeared. Before and after. I didn't pay for that kind of moderator BS, FYI.

DD

United States
          Member #81843
          October 31, 2009
          856 Posts
          Posted: August 14, 2010, 1:41 am - IP Logged

Nope, you’re wrong John. I learned about contextual reading in grade school. Never followed LL and don’t have a west coast guru. I’m not in a cult. I can read the book six ways to Sunday. I’m not a Masonic glad-hander, D.C. good ‘ol boy shill or a Ben Franklin look-alike either.

How much did wanna-be Congressman Billybob lose, besides the votes? You need to win the lottery because somebody in Mayberry is having a laugh at your expense. How’s that for originality? At least Palin made it to an office. Now she’s all grizzly on the whole conservative movement tearing it to shreds.

Didn't have to buy the coffee at Starbucks, it was a gift.

How did you like the Gail Howard material?

DD

Answer the questions John. If you can be off topic in YOUR thread, then, fair is fair. 

DD

Coin Toss's avatar - shape barbed.jpg
            Zeta Reticuli Star System
            United States
            Member #30470
            January 17, 2006
            10391 Posts
            Posted: August 14, 2010, 1:42 am - IP Logged

DD,

No real vets tracking me down, I am one, I was there, were you. No stolen valor here but I'm sure to you that's just a concept, not an experience. Infantry, two PHs. We gyroed from Campbell and less than 10% made it back, bucket mouth. Or did you serve valiantly in the 226th Mess Kit Repair Battalion or something similar? REMF.

You owe me an apology, big time, you P.O.S. 

Proud of yourself? Proud of saying what you did? Make you feel good?

This board really was a lot more enjoyable before you showed up. Without personal attacks you really don;t have anything to say, do you?

Those who run the lotteries love it when players look for consistency in something that's designed not to have any.

Lep

There is one and only one 'proven' system, and that is to book the action. No matter the game, let the players pick their own losers.

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
              Way back up in them dadgum hills, son!
              United States
              Member #73904
              April 28, 2009
              14903 Posts
              Posted: August 14, 2010, 1:57 am - IP Logged

Answer the questions John. If you can be off topic in YOUR thread, then, fair is fair. 

DD

OK Dawn,

I answered your question about Gail Howard a couple pages back, I guess you missed it.

Here's what I said:

"I always believe everything people tell me when they're trying to sell me something, sure I do.  I mean afterall, why would they lie?

By the way, how many SHAM-WOWS and SLAP-CHOPS has Vince the Sham-Wow guy sold you?

It slices, it dices, isn't that amazing?" 

I have nothing against GH per se, but I take facts and figures from her with the same grain of salt and credence granted that I do Vince, the Sham-Wow guy.

They're both trying to sell me something with their facts and figures.

Do you hold the words of all celebrity figures in higher regard than those of mere mortals like you and I?

"The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing"

--Edmund Burke

light on my feet
                United States
                Member #356
                May 20, 2002
                2744 Posts
                Posted: August 14, 2010, 2:50 am - IP Logged

patient i be,  and wait i might,  but just in case i missed it,  did DD say no to my direct challenge to him,  or was he "too busy"  whining because he (once again) can't weather a storm he may have started (or at minimum "contributed to").

who personally trashes people,  then "whines"  about being culled to walk over the integrity hot coals himself

get over yourself DD.......everyone is subject to the spotlight in here,  once you stick your neck out

your the gerry cooney of LP.      glass chin and all

ok,  i am going to play fair,  and give DD another chance to put his 6 lane freeway verbal proclamation "abilities" where the true off ramp is in life,  and pull over for a little PP vs QP destruction derby.

what do you say DD?

( ) yes

( ) no

( ) i can't,  because my bravado is an act

( ) no,  because jarasan won't hold my hand

( ) i need to time to collect my thoughts,  cuz you guys hurt my feelings

( ) i am PMing jarasan,  and we are playing rock, paper, scissors for the "spot"

( ) i have to consult my "handlers"  for permission first

*  check a box that best suits you

seriously,  all jocular jostling aside,   this is nothing more than a running joke.

usually you can appeal to a mans ego,  and get them to do something they are normally "shy about"  via Poke thier ego.

not this guy.  i asked him specifically above everyone else,  cuz the guy is the  LOUDEST  carnival barker on the boards.

even with his smithsonian size ego,  HE STILL CAN'T back up his beliefs and claims.

that's makes and 0 for 2 at the plate

goose eggs aren't indicators of success. 

******************************************************************************************

and while we are at it,  for clarification porpoises only,  a "a non Christian cult"  is defined as a collection of beliefs that oppose historical Christianity,   and that leads us straight back to your "6 lane freeway" mentality. 

technically speaking,  DD may not be in a "cult",   but those meanderings are true cultic make-it-up -as-i-go-along to fit MY way of thinking "beliefs"

he strong armed "historical Christianity",  and turned it into "hysterical christianity"  (performed  truthectomy on it)

i just made that up.    feel free to use it

*********************************************************************************************

6 lane freeway.  destruction derby.   carnival barker.   smithsonian sized ego.  hysterical Christianity.  truthectomy.

i gotta say,  i cracked myself up tonight,  so in my mind,  tonight was worth losing a little sleep

carnival barker    (that was my personal fav)

"see the fat lady NOT sing"......

worst .75 i ever spent.  i want my money back for FALSE ADVERTISING

"i am .........."meant to"       

P.S.,  that RJoH  is a stand up guy.  thanks,  vision

until further notice,  it's  france everyday

light on my feet
                  United States
                  Member #356
                  May 20, 2002
                  2744 Posts
                  Posted: August 14, 2010, 3:06 am - IP Logged

it should be noted,  for integrity kept on the hook until they come clean purposes,  that jarasan did the most trash talking  about QP's,  and specifically his noted "pleasantries" aimed at QP players,  and yet jarasan won't accept my challenge neither.

can a person really brag about being a carnival barker,  or is that a rhetorical question?

not unless the three headed monster,  actually HAS "three heads"

"i am .........."meant to"       

P.S.,  that RJoH  is a stand up guy.  thanks,  vision

until further notice,  it's  france everyday

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
                    United States
                    Member #73904
                    April 28, 2009
                    14903 Posts
                    Posted: August 14, 2010, 3:14 am - IP Logged

Ridge, are you angry with me? We are not brother Israelites.

DD

No, I'm not angry with you DD. I must say it seems that you have gone off the deep end now though. Was it me who lit the fuze to your tampon?

--Edmund Burke

United States
                      Member #81843
                      October 31, 2009
                      856 Posts
                      Posted: August 14, 2010, 3:54 am - IP Logged

Ridge, are you angry with me? We are not brother Israelites.

DD

No, I'm not angry with you DD. I must say it seems that you have gone off the deep end now though. Was it me who lit the fuze to your tampon?

Looks like when it comes to an independent answer to the question to the thread, an answer of any kind is debatable and should not be trusted. The whole purpose of this thread was to make conflict and controversy, facts and discussion are unacceptable. That proves my point about flaming threads for personal gratification. The message to distrust anyone selling systematic play aftermarket products is here to. This is pure sedition.

I am so glad that Hillbilly Bob never made it to DC; what he is about and what he presents himself as is all showmanship, all acting. The people voted and he does not cut the mustard in a state he had not been in for over 33 years. He thought the people to be fools and would vote for a Mayberry wanabe candidate. Sour grapes John Armor, sour grapes!

Visiondude, I have nothing to prove or defend to save face and honor. Maybe you should get that teaching on integrity you like so much and post a link here so we can rise up to your level of personal integrity? Do you really think that Jarasan and I exchange PM’s to screw with you?

There is medicine for schizophrenia you can get with your welfare, in fact they might up your monthly allowance if you work hard enough to stand in the lines you know. Think of it as fate and what is meant to be like John Armor losing an election to Congress.

After all this I see three men who are opposed to facts no matter what source is given. They enjoy conflict right here in the discussion forum and will go to no limits to maintain that. It’s all under the category of ‘entertainment’ for them. Discussion is really a baited debate with flames to get the manipulated upset. Not my cup of tea but it has been educational at the least. Like the saying goes, it only takes a few bad apples to spoil the barrel. Why QP or PP is an issue is not important, what is important is everyone reading this has freedom to make their own choices based on their own opinions. Facts have little to do with emotional decisions or uneducated superstition. That is the way it has been and the way it will be.

The next time someone questions you about what you know from facts just shine them on. They don’t want to learn but want to express what they do not know as unapproachable fact. It’s the ego of stupidity and the lack of meekness to shut out new paradigms. To believe unfounded lies is more acceptable to some than to be discovered wrong in one’s beliefs. It’s pure pride that keeps people in the dark and wants you to share the darkness with them. You cannot take an illogical mind and force it to think logically. You cannot take an unsound mind and force it to be sound. It is a matter of personal choice. The ultimate measure of personal integrity: truth Vs superstition and traditional thinking. The poor will always be with us.

DD

Hey John, that tampon remark was the real you. How much did you lose on that campaign?

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
                        United States
                        Member #73904
                        April 28, 2009
                        14903 Posts
                        Posted: August 14, 2010, 4:26 am - IP Logged

Looks like when it comes to an independent answer to the question to the thread, an answer of any kind is debatable and should not be trusted. The whole purpose of this thread was to make conflict and controversy, facts and discussion are unacceptable. That proves my point about flaming threads for personal gratification. The message to distrust anyone selling systematic play aftermarket products is here to. This is pure sedition.

I am so glad that Hillbilly Bob never made it to DC; what he is about and what he presents himself as is all showmanship, all acting. The people voted and he does not cut the mustard in a state he had not been in for over 33 years. He thought the people to be fools and would vote for a Mayberry wanabe candidate. Sour grapes John Armor, sour grapes!

Visiondude, I have nothing to prove or defend to save face and honor. Maybe you should get that teaching on integrity you like so much and post a link here so we can rise up to your level of personal integrity? Do you really think that Jarasan and I exchange PM’s to screw with you?

There is medicine for schizophrenia you can get with your welfare, in fact they might up your monthly allowance if you work hard enough to stand in the lines you know. Think of it as fate and what is meant to be like John Armor losing an election to Congress.

After all this I see three men who are opposed to facts no matter what source is given. They enjoy conflict right here in the discussion forum and will go to no limits to maintain that. It’s all under the category of ‘entertainment’ for them. Discussion is really a baited debate with flames to get the manipulated upset. Not my cup of tea but it has been educational at the least. Like the saying goes, it only takes a few bad apples to spoil the barrel. Why QP or PP is an issue is not important, what is important is everyone reading this has freedom to make their own choices based on their own opinions. Facts have little to do with emotional decisions or uneducated superstition. That is the way it has been and the way it will be.

The next time someone questions you about what you know from facts just shine them on. They don’t want to learn but want to express what they do not know as unapproachable fact. It’s the ego of stupidity and the lack of meekness to shut out new paradigms. To believe unfounded lies is more acceptable to some than to be discovered wrong in one’s beliefs. It’s pure pride that keeps people in the dark and wants you to share the darkness with them. You cannot take an illogical mind and force it to think logically. You cannot take an unsound mind and force it to be sound. It is a matter of personal choice. The ultimate measure of personal integrity: truth Vs superstition and traditional thinking. The poor will always be with us.

DD

Hey John, that tampon remark was the real you. How much did you lose on that campaign?

Dawnie, Dawnie, Dawnie,

Shouldn't all you LaRouchies be getting ready for a Maxine Waters support rally or something?

Don't forget to bring a dish to share!

Let's see now... west coast... hmmm... got it! Bring figs, radishes and sprouted falafel greens in soy nectar!

--Edmund Burke

tiggs95's avatar - Lottery-036.jpg

United States
                          Member #47420
                          November 4, 2006
                          3930 Posts
                          Posted: August 14, 2010, 10:18 am - IP Logged

Delta Draw seems to have a hard time making friends..If you look hard enough you can find a class somewhere on how to make friend's..Always remember it's nice to be important and but more important to be nice..

truecritic's avatar - PirateTreasure
                            Michigan
                            United States
                            Member #22395
                            September 24, 2005
                            1583 Posts
                            Posted: August 14, 2010, 11:01 am - IP Logged

@ Coin Toss  (and everyone)

I know this is only one example.  Just felt it was important to point it out in THIS thread.  It certainly sounds like a self-pick that has been repeated several times.

Saw on CNN: Orlando man wins lottery grand prize for 7th time - Lottery Post Forums:
                            http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/218976

United States
                              Member #68002
                              December 10, 2008
                              477 Posts
                              Posted: August 14, 2010, 11:36 am - IP Logged

Well look at this someone used a SYSTEM too hit the numbers and MORE than  once  just like I always  said system CAN and WILL increase your  chances  of hitting the numbers

Page 60 of 78