Welcome Guest
You last visited December 10, 2016, 11:28 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Statistically Speaking - QP's and PP's

Topic closed. 1161 replies. Last post 6 years ago by Todd.

Page 65 of 78
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #68002
December 10, 2008
477 Posts
Posted: August 17, 2010, 11:36 pm - IP Logged

just so people don't think i make this stuff up,  and i back up what i say,  here is one of your "excerpts"  about an attempted "shutdown"  -  just because you don't like it. 

maybe i can repost all the things you said ABOUT God when you wanted to.   that was apparently a-ok then.   Puke

if you can't take the heat then stay out of the kitchen and while your at it how about being truthful about what really went on back then it wasn't about what  someone was saying about a higher power it was about you and  what you were doing

United States
    Member #68002
    December 10, 2008
    477 Posts
    Posted: August 17, 2010, 11:45 pm - IP Logged

"VISION"

yes, i got "too mad" at the individual you are referring to, and said something i shouldn't have said, but that's only half the story. the "other half" you conveinetly left out. so i will be happy to fill in the blanks for you...  (I didn't leave anything  I was pointing out WHY you left and what you did that got  you reprimanded the  other part had nothing to do with it)

now, the "part you left out".........during my time here at LP i have "shared" my non wavering opinion about how God works within the framework of lottery pursuit, and because i hold to a narrow view, i get blasted for it. (That's not why  you were singled out your behaviour was WAY out of line compared too  what was going on and that female was NOT corresponding with you at all but you JUMPED on her case  the  other stuff  about your views you brought on  yourself she wasn't voicing  her beliefs like you were or  saying how things  should  be you were and when she  was talking about how she plays  the games  using  wiccan methods you went on some  rant about how it's not too be trusted,not of GOD and this and that you know the  usual stuff that faith basers do so that's WHAT really happened so  I didn't forget anything and for your information GOD doesn't play the lottery he has  more important things too  do)

United States
      Member #68002
      December 10, 2008
      477 Posts
      Posted: August 17, 2010, 11:47 pm - IP Logged

HOORAY

Mr.Lutgi's  system  arrived today I can't wait too sit down and check it out see if it's capable of assisting me in hitting the numbers in the  Pick-5 game

visiondude's avatar - eye3logo
        light on my feet
        United States
        Member #356
        May 20, 2002
        2744 Posts
        Posted: August 18, 2010, 12:02 am - IP Logged

just so people don't think i make this stuff up,  and i back up what i say,  here is one of your "excerpts"  about an attempted "shutdown"  -  just because you don't like it. 

maybe i can repost all the things you said ABOUT God when you wanted to.   that was apparently a-ok then.   Puke

if you can't take the heat then stay out of the kitchen and while your at it how about being truthful about what really went on back then it wasn't about what  someone was saying about a higher power it was about you and  what you were doing

surely i can more than take the heat.

afterall,  i was pretty much the lone ranger for 65pages.

i can take it,  and will,   because i stick my neck out far.

just don't pretend that you think you can lie about stuff,  in order to make me look like something you wish i was,   in your latest "attempt".

because it's archived,  an easily readable by anyone,  you sir are a purposeful liar about the collective of "what went on".

it starts off like it always does...

i share my opinion.    a strong,  but respectful opinion none the less out of the starting gate.

i share my opinion in a straight up manner designed for a quick get to the point conclusion ,  and that "narrow opinion" evokes an ever escalating parade of would be "silencers",  as they attempt in steps to silence my voice.   sometimes in their veiled intimidation.

i then match their attempts with my "unwillingness"  to bend,  and it further escalates from there.

the archived mess you allude to is but a microcasm of what i have had dealt with that carried over into that thread.

the one time i got nasty,  i got called for it,  and that despite tons of times it came my way.

am i whining cuz i have stuff come my way?  HECK NO.     i fully agree to the terms of engagement that way,  knowing my narrowness isn't going to set well with some,  and that creates an ensuing "wrestling"   match over integrity issues.

i am fine with that.    just don't single me out as the bad guy,  when alot of others pull way nastier stuff than i ever did.

that's the truth.    trouble is,  now you find yourself HAVING to lie about it in order to save face.

it's part of doing "your biz"  is what you will tell yourself

wishfulthinkingland isn't a desired destination.    it's a humanity wasteland

"i am .........."meant to"       

P.S.,  that RJoH  is a stand up guy.  thanks,  vision

until further notice,  it's  france everyday

United States
          Member #68002
          December 10, 2008
          477 Posts
          Posted: August 18, 2010, 12:16 am - IP Logged

WRONG

I'm only talking about what got you  singled out what the  other people said I don't even  remember  all I remember is what you did because it was uncalled for the  person you were talking to PURPOSELY avoided any discussions with you because of your faith  based beleifs  and her  past history with your kind your  bringing this other stuff up that had nothing to do with  what happen and  you know it.I don't need too  save face I wasn't the  one causing a problem your just  mad cause it was brought out into the open and you don't want your squeaky clean image tarnished.Anyway I think I've had enough of  you  for now so I'm  gonna concentrate on what's really important PLAYING lottery games so from this point on  I will  leave you alone  now that I have bored myself from playing around with your ego and  stuff.

So any players in  here  ever  use "One To Won" systems please send me a Private  Message I'm  interested in purchasing  something  and I'm just  curious about anyones experience with there stuff.

THANK  YOU!!!

light on my feet
            United States
            Member #356
            May 20, 2002
            2744 Posts
            Posted: August 18, 2010, 12:18 am - IP Logged

(3)  there isn't ever going to come a time where i will be intimidated by people like you,  just because you don't like my view on God.  (Well the problem is you  want everyone too accept your view on GOD as absolute truth  that's what your faith is about "they alone have  the truth and everyone  elses view is wrong" but that's not how things work in the real world NO one has a copyright too the  name of GOD  or  JESUS so we are allowed to have any view we want)

nope.

you just wish that were true,  so that you can have me in the integrity vs claimed spillage game.

it's not my job description  to "demand"  everyone believe what i believe,  and personally,  it's not my "push" either.

vision doesn't play "amway Christianity"

what my push is,   is to replicate what i believe to be true at that particular window of time,  and to not fall victim to people bullying others into silence just because they disagree. 

that may include things about God,  or it may be like what's going on in here.   i will say what i believe is right, period

i don't suffer from being "shy" in saying what i believe to be true,   and that irks people like you who want me to turn God into some free for all whatever anyone says he is,  just because it's not what "you believe".    tough

maybe that's your deal,   but it sure isn't mine

and no.  despite your efforts and displeasure of the idea,  there are people who actually know God, and aren't "guessing"

the real truth tech,   about what's going on between me and you in here,  is that you are too "slow"  to realize what is going on

United States
              Member #75358
              June 1, 2009
              5345 Posts
              Posted: August 18, 2010, 12:20 am - IP Logged

sure humans can influence outcome,   by good or "bad"  choices based both in knowledge OR even accidental ignorance.

if you read my preambles about what i believe about "systems"  - it's that i don't. 

i "don't",  ONLY because i have never actually seen proof demonstrated,  and if lottery manipulation IS possible,  it can EASILY be demonstrated - and like i consistently contend,  "repeated".

never actually seen it,  and this does not fall under the mystical "unseen"  definition of something like quantum theory,  because quantum theory IS a theory,  and is not specifically observable,  and therefore the lottery issue falls outside the "interpretative"  excuses clause

the excuse that lottery systems are akin to something like 'quantum theory' lends itself to a wide open UNECESSARY "interpretation",   instead of what should be an easily observable event.

people in here swear it works,  but when asked to show that it actually does,  they grow dead silent (or,  they call you names...)

you have to ask yourself why that is,  in comparison to it "supposedly"  being a slam dunk.

if "they"   can supposedly do it themselves,  they can easily replicate it for proof purposes in here.

especially to silence someone like me.   given "me"  vs the no physical proof ought to REALLY tell you something Green laugh

they don't,  because it's not true.

i can see someone hiding their "secret"  if it really DID work,  but measuring the "no proof yet"  deal in 8 observable years at LP,  vs actual "demonstraters"...........no.

do i believe that outcomes in life are (or "can be")  manipulated by man......OF COURSE.

everyday i wake up i have personal responsibility to do whatever i can to make sure (choice wise) that my life matches my known goals,   and often times it's up to me to do something,  whereas the responsibility is not particularly on God at that moment.

after i do what i am responsible for,  including "improvements" or "upgrades"  toward a better future,  i walk away from that,  and the rest of that equation falls upon Gods responsibility.

that's exactly why i buy 1QP and walk away from it after that.   i did what i was responsible for (FOR ME),  and i walk away and wait to see if i was right about this.

do i believe that the lottery "can be"  manipulated by man?  no.   but ONLY because i have not observed what is "supposedly" an observable event.

i don't believe,  not because i don't WANT to believe.  i don't believe because it's never been demonstrated AS truth.

that's the difference.

demonstrate that it works,  and i will be pro system

for me,  the 1QP is what i am supposed to do.    it's my "marching orders"

let's say systems worked,  i STILL wouldn't employ them,  because they are outside the design behind my life (for me).

if they really worked,  i would not be opposed if anyone else employed them as their  "methodology".

in my life views,  there are certain things that ARE black and white and attributable straight across the board to each individual.

but in no way am i to think that someone else "could"  be blessed using a "different methodology"  than the one behind my design.

i fully recognize the value that someone else could be blessed who chose their numbers. 

i just part ways with an individual who pretends to think they "made it happen"  per se,  because i have yet to see where that is remotely impossible. 

that's why i was miffed when the integrity ain'ts in here would PURPOSEFULLY lie about me,  that i was "QP only,   and anti-system"

reading this last post you would think i have almost "softened"  my position,  but i haven't.    this is my collective reasoning on this issue,  and i have held fast to this position for 8 years at LP in unwavering fashion.

did that satisfy your question?

i "don't",  ONLY because i have never actually seen proof demonstrated

Really, Ha ha...I won't even touch that one....lol

As far as Quantum theory being labeled that..."Theory", is not entirely true. Experiments with 2 seperate electrons changing rotational direction to match each other's direction, far apart from each other, proves that theory. Another experiment that was proven was when an electron behaved differently when a camera was present. As If it knew there was something there and changed it's behavior.

You seemingly want proof with some things and no proof required with other things, especially things that are a trillion times more important than trivial crap. There's nothing wrong with wanting proof, believe me........I'm the poster boy for proof, and I applaud you. My confusion stems from not understanding why you don't put the most important issue under the microscope. You know what issue I'm talking about........hmmmmmm.....

Not trying to be funny, but I can ask for proof too. Especially about one subject in question, but I won't because it can't be proven. Not going there....just sayin.....lol

CA
                United States
                Member #84266
                December 26, 2009
                410 Posts
                Posted: August 18, 2010, 12:21 am - IP Logged

I play QPs (that I don't look at until I check them) more often because when I check the winning numbers, I want it to be a complete surprise. If I know the numbers on my ticket, there wouldn't be a surprise or feeling of anticipation. I want to see the winning numbers first, and then check my numbers one by one uncovering them one at a time.

United States
                  Member #68002
                  December 10, 2008
                  477 Posts
                  Posted: August 18, 2010, 12:22 am - IP Logged

JOKER17

You bring  up a very good point  I know  exactly what your talking about

United States
                    Member #75358
                    June 1, 2009
                    5345 Posts
                    Posted: August 18, 2010, 12:34 am - IP Logged

JOKER17

You bring  up a very good point  I know  exactly what your talking about

Thanx..

I'm sure Visiondude means well. But priorities are out of whack.

If he only used 1/10th of the energy to express his demand for proof from this thread, and applied that same scrutiny in the OTHER thread, I'd be in heaven....lol..... 

light on my feet
                      United States
                      Member #356
                      May 20, 2002
                      2744 Posts
                      Posted: August 18, 2010, 12:34 am - IP Logged

WRONG

I'm only talking about what got you  singled out what the  other people said I don't even  remember  all I remember is what you did because it was uncalled for the  person you were talking to PURPOSELY avoided any discussions with you because of your faith  based beleifs  and her  past history with your kind your  bringing this other stuff up that had nothing to do with  what happen and  you know it.I don't need too  save face I wasn't the  one causing a problem your just  mad cause it was brought out into the open and you don't want your squeaky clean image tarnished.Anyway I think I've had enough of  you  for now so I'm  gonna concentrate on what's really important PLAYING lottery games so from this point on  I will  leave you alone  now that I have bored myself from playing around with your ego and  stuff.

So any players in  here  ever  use "One To Won" systems please send me a Private  Message I'm  interested in purchasing  something  and I'm just  curious about anyones experience with there stuff.

THANK  YOU!!!

the "person"  you alluded to,  started it with me in her attempts to silence me over several threads.

it carried over into that thread,  and i needed to demonstrate to her she couldn't get away with it,  and i stepped over the line once in that attempt.

it's archived.  go read it.   it wasn't right,   but it was tame compared to what people have said to me

but given her "attempts",  and all the other nastiness that got thrown my way,  including your nasty disrepectful 'attempts',  i didn't deserve that. 

a private PM "reprimand",  yes.

but a public one in comparison to all that came my way without reprisal......no

like i am worried about my "squeaky clean image".   that's a joke.   

i have been the first to throw myself under the self depricating bus,  so if i was really "concerned"  about damage control about my "image" in here,  the first thing i would have done is play the re-direct card like "you guys" do,  when you come across something you don't like.

I LOVE archived history.   archived history backs me up everytime i replicate it

unlucky for you...

light on my feet
                        United States
                        Member #356
                        May 20, 2002
                        2744 Posts
                        Posted: August 18, 2010, 12:51 am - IP Logged

i "don't",  ONLY because i have never actually seen proof demonstrated

Really, Ha ha...I won't even touch that one....lol

As far as Quantum theory being labeled that..."Theory", is not entirely true. Experiments with 2 seperate electrons changing rotational direction to match each other's direction, far apart from each other, proves that theory. Another experiment that was proven was when an electron behaved differently when a camera was present. As If it knew there was something there and changed it's behavior.

You seemingly want proof with some things and no proof required with other things, especially things that are a trillion times more important than trivial crap. There's nothing wrong with wanting proof, believe me........I'm the poster boy for proof, and I applaud you. My confusion stems from not understanding why you don't put the most important issue under the microscope. You know what issue I'm talking about........hmmmmmm.....

Not trying to be funny, but I can ask for proof too. Especially about one subject in question, but I won't because it can't be proven. Not going there....just sayin.....lol

"Really, Ha ha...I won't even touch that one....lol"

i know you won't.   because the last time you knocked on that door,  i opened it,  then you pulled a michael jackson out of the junkyard

(1)  quantum theory is still labeled a "theory",  because it hasn't been proven.

a couple of ballpark interpretative "promising"  results by the so called "experts"  - do not equal turning something theory felonious into "fact".

wanting TO believe something is real,  doesn't stretch armstrong it into being real.

see joker,  unlike you,  i accept facts when they ARE shown to me,  and i can actually see them because i am unafraid of changing my position on it,  hence my statement about i would sing the praises of "systems"  once one person steps up to the plate and actually demonstrates it does work.

only a fool discards facts over opinion...........in any arena of life

you can't blame me,  because no one is willing TO demonstrate "it works".

if you are so "pro system"............why can't you?

anyway,   you can be unafraid of referring to my stance on God,  and my "supposed"  inability  to provide "proof".

anytime you wish to go down that road (without chickening out mid-stream)........you let me know.

i will be more than happy to replicate archived history for you.

it's (part)  of what i do

United States
                          Member #75358
                          June 1, 2009
                          5345 Posts
                          Posted: August 18, 2010, 1:00 am - IP Logged

"Really, Ha ha...I won't even touch that one....lol"

i know you won't.   because the last time you knocked on that door,  i opened it,  then you pulled a michael jackson out of the junkyard

(1)  quantum theory is still labeled a "theory",  because it hasn't been proven.

a couple of ballpark interpretative "promising"  results by the so called "experts"  - do not equal turning something theory felonious into "fact".

wanting TO believe something is real,  doesn't stretch armstrong it into being real.

see joker,  unlike you,  i accept facts when they ARE shown to me,  and i can actually see them because i am unafraid of changing my position on it,  hence my statement about i would sing the praises of "systems"  once one person steps up to the plate and actually demonstrates it does work.

only a fool discards facts over opinion...........in any arena of life

you can't blame me,  because no one is willing TO demonstrate "it works".

if you are so "pro system"............why can't you?

anyway,   you can be unafraid of referring to my stance on God,  and my "supposed"  inability  to provide "proof".

anytime you wish to go down that road (without chickening out mid-stream)........you let me know.

i will be more than happy to replicate archived history for you.

it's (part)  of what i do

see joker,  unlike you,  i accept facts when they ARE shown to me, 

The word "Facts" and you have no place in the same sentence. Are you kidding me?

You believe in things that can't be proven. Even you can understand that logic, can't you? You are a smart individual, but have a major bias in your equations. Sorry, but the integrity is corrupted.

Flip Flops are only for the feet....lol

light on my feet
                            United States
                            Member #356
                            May 20, 2002
                            2744 Posts
                            Posted: August 18, 2010, 1:09 am - IP Logged

Thanx..

I'm sure Visiondude means well. But priorities are out of whack.

If he only used 1/10th of the energy to express his demand for proof from this thread, and applied that same scrutiny in the OTHER thread, I'd be in heaven....lol..... 

my living in a world where you HAVE to lie to yourself is called what joker,  "quantum wishful thinking"?.

you "forgot" to tell the board you were the one that left the convo,  once i busted out one tid bit of info you couldn't refute.

your "selective memory"  doesn't bode well in your quest for personal integrity in here. 

but that's ok,  most people recognize your "selective" processes in here........outside of ME

you and tech suffer from lack of rememberance of archive conversation history,  and all things "history"  oriented.

that's where i come in with my "mr reminder"

funny how you always seem to crawl out from beneath your rock only during my exchanges with others.

being only "emboldened" while hiding behind the skirt of another doesn't exactly lend itself to position strength

United States
                              Member #75358
                              June 1, 2009
                              5345 Posts
                              Posted: August 18, 2010, 1:15 am - IP Logged

my living in a world where you HAVE to lie to yourself is called what joker,  "quantum wishful thinking"?.

you "forgot" to tell the board you were the one that left the convo,  once i busted out one tid bit of info you couldn't refute.

your "selective memory"  doesn't bode well in your quest for personal integrity in here. 

but that's ok,  most people recognize your "selective" processes in here........outside of ME

you and tech suffer from lack of rememberance of archive conversation history,  and all things "history"  oriented.

that's where i come in with my "mr reminder"

funny how you always seem to crawl out from beneath your rock only during my exchanges with others.

being only "emboldened" while hiding behind the skirt of another doesn't exactly lend itself to position strength

Why don't you just address the issue right here and now? You want proof, but don't follow your own regulations. That's called hypocrisy. You can't demand proof of one thing and just accept the other without proof.

Show me the beef...!....lol

Page 65 of 78