Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 3:58 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Statistically Speaking - QP's and PP's

Topic closed. 1161 replies. Last post 6 years ago by Todd.

Page 61 of 78
PrintE-mailLink
RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
mid-Ohio
United States
Member #9
March 24, 2001
19830 Posts
Posted: August 14, 2010, 12:51 pm - IP Logged

Well look at this someone used a SYSTEM too hit the numbers and MORE than  once  just like I always  said system CAN and WILL increase your  chances  of hitting the numbers

http://www.palmbeachpost.com/news/orlando-man-wins-lottery-grand-prize-for-7th-857082.html

All that proves is that there are players out there with systems that give them an advantage of picking combinations that are more likely to win than those combinations picked randomly with no concern for the numbers in them or how they are combined.  That doesn't mean every player with a system has that advantage.  Probably when the players with systems that do nothing and players with systems that work are combined as a group, their over all performance are no better than QP crowd, it the players using systems that don't work that hide the ones with systems that do work.  There may be a couple of LP players with systems that work that way but they will probably never participated in this thread because it seems to be about everything other than its title suggests.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

United States
    Member #68002
    December 10, 2008
    477 Posts
    Posted: August 14, 2010, 1:00 pm - IP Logged

RJOH

That doesn't mean every player with a system has that advantage.

(True I wasn't saying otherwise just  like with quick-picks some players win using them while others do not and the same goes with systems and strategies but for different reasons not everyone is capable of using a system properly just like with software I've hit using a program that another  player from this forum had and they weren't able too win using it.With quick-picks it's based on the odds if your  chances are  376,000 to  1 (FL Pick-5) and that many or  more  people  play say with quick-pick and there are  winners your QP just wasn't one  of the  qp's drawn.)

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
      mid-Ohio
      United States
      Member #9
      March 24, 2001
      19830 Posts
      Posted: August 14, 2010, 1:06 pm - IP Logged

http://www.palmbeachpost.com/news/orlando-man-wins-lottery-grand-prize-for-7th-857082.html

All that proves is that there are players out there with systems that give them an advantage of picking combinations that are more likely to win than those combinations picked randomly with no concern for the numbers in them or how they are combined.  That doesn't mean every player with a system has that advantage.  Probably when the players with systems that do nothing and players with systems that work are combined as a group, their over all performance are no better than QP crowd, it the players using systems that don't work that hide the ones with systems that do work.  There may be a couple of LP players with systems that work that way but they will probably never participated in this thread because it seems to be about everything other than its title suggests.

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/news_lottery/

For those keeping score for QPs and SPs:

There were eight jackpot winners around the state in Fantasy 5, including one in Orlando and two at the same store in Fort Pierce. Only two of the eight were Quick Picks.

The numbers were 3, 6, 9, 27 and 36.

Evil Looking       

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
        mid-Ohio
        United States
        Member #9
        March 24, 2001
        19830 Posts
        Posted: August 14, 2010, 3:10 pm - IP Logged

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/news_lottery/

For those keeping score for QPs and SPs:

There were eight jackpot winners around the state in Fantasy 5, including one in Orlando and two at the same store in Fort Pierce. Only two of the eight were Quick Picks.

The numbers were 3, 6, 9, 27 and 36.

http://weblogs.sun-sentinel.com/news/specials/weirdflorida/blog/2010/08/man_wins_florida_lottery_grand_1.html

This guy also won $842,152 on a MEGA MONEY™ ticket, according to the Florida Lottery.

Evil Looking       

United States
          Member #68002
          December 10, 2008
          477 Posts
          Posted: August 14, 2010, 3:30 pm - IP Logged

He's  actually  selling his  system online I'm gonna purchase it and see what happens!!!

visiondude's avatar - eye3logo
            light on my feet
            United States
            Member #356
            May 20, 2002
            2744 Posts
            Posted: August 14, 2010, 5:32 pm - IP Logged

Looks like when it comes to an independent answer to the question to the thread, an answer of any kind is debatable and should not be trusted. The whole purpose of this thread was to make conflict and controversy, facts and discussion are unacceptable. That proves my point about flaming threads for personal gratification. The message to distrust anyone selling systematic play aftermarket products is here to. This is pure sedition.

I am so glad that Hillbilly Bob never made it to DC; what he is about and what he presents himself as is all showmanship, all acting. The people voted and he does not cut the mustard in a state he had not been in for over 33 years. He thought the people to be fools and would vote for a Mayberry wanabe candidate. Sour grapes John Armor, sour grapes!

Visiondude, I have nothing to prove or defend to save face and honor. Maybe you should get that teaching on integrity you like so much and post a link here so we can rise up to your level of personal integrity? Do you really think that Jarasan and I exchange PM’s to screw with you?

There is medicine for schizophrenia you can get with your welfare, in fact they might up your monthly allowance if you work hard enough to stand in the lines you know. Think of it as fate and what is meant to be like John Armor losing an election to Congress.

After all this I see three men who are opposed to facts no matter what source is given. They enjoy conflict right here in the discussion forum and will go to no limits to maintain that. It’s all under the category of ‘entertainment’ for them. Discussion is really a baited debate with flames to get the manipulated upset. Not my cup of tea but it has been educational at the least. Like the saying goes, it only takes a few bad apples to spoil the barrel. Why QP or PP is an issue is not important, what is important is everyone reading this has freedom to make their own choices based on their own opinions. Facts have little to do with emotional decisions or uneducated superstition. That is the way it has been and the way it will be.

The next time someone questions you about what you know from facts just shine them on. They don’t want to learn but want to express what they do not know as unapproachable fact. It’s the ego of stupidity and the lack of meekness to shut out new paradigms. To believe unfounded lies is more acceptable to some than to be discovered wrong in one’s beliefs. It’s pure pride that keeps people in the dark and wants you to share the darkness with them. You cannot take an illogical mind and force it to think logically. You cannot take an unsound mind and force it to be sound. It is a matter of personal choice. The ultimate measure of personal integrity: truth Vs superstition and traditional thinking. The poor will always be with us.

DD

Hey John, that tampon remark was the real you. How much did you lose on that campaign?

"The poor will always be with us"

since this is another window into DD's arrogance led mindset,  we will start with this quote first,   even though it was at the bottom of his post.

it's awefully 'humane'  of you to consider yourself WAY ABOVE everyone else,  except when you already admitted in another thread your not exactly going to be on CRIBS anytime soon.

"poor" DD,   can't even live up to his own wishful thinking

what an arrogant inhumane remark,  to either think you are "better than",  or people who don't buy your rediculous wishful thinking process's are....... "less than".

like i said before,  you singlehandedly dissed 3/4's of the world.

"Visiondude, I have nothing to prove or defend to save face and honor.

no need to put out a PR move on my behalf. 

i already knew what you were,   just after reading a couple of posts by you, WAY before your systematic spillages to the REST of the board,  WAY before i drew "more"  of the real DD out of you

i know people,  and i already knew you had "nothing to prove"  out of the starting gate

first,  you actually have to possess something to prove,   before you can PR an apology that you "won't"

you never have had anything.   a guy with an ego as large as yours would have cut down a guy like me in 2 posts had you "really"  had something.

see,  the reason i even bother with someone like you,  even after i know "you won't"  before i start,  is it's important in life to establish motives and claims,  so that one can actually see what a person has,  or doesn't have.

i HAD to do this "dance"  with you,  to prove you have "wishful thinking"  as your basis of "truth",  and nothing more

"i am .........."meant to"       

P.S.,  that RJoH  is a stand up guy.  thanks,  vision

until further notice,  it's  france everyday

light on my feet
              United States
              Member #356
              May 20, 2002
              2744 Posts
              Posted: August 14, 2010, 5:45 pm - IP Logged

He's  actually  selling his  system online I'm gonna purchase it and see what happens!!!

this will be great.

it's the perfect scenario for what we have been waiting to see,  if it works

if it really does,  it's certainly repeatable by you,  so once you go over it,  you can bring it back in here,  and then you and me can "test it"  against randomness.

finally,   an end in sight to the great big never ending thread of mystery.

pay for overnight shipping.

if you can't afford overnight shipping,  either DD will pay for it (because then he won't "have to"),  or you can sell some of your other "systems"  that don't work so you can cover the cost

i can't wait (and neither can the board)

LET'S GET READY TO FUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMble

light on my feet
                United States
                Member #356
                May 20, 2002
                2744 Posts
                Posted: August 14, 2010, 5:52 pm - IP Logged

BTW tech,  i lost again on my 1QP that i threw mega-milliions way.

normally,  i would be depressed (lol),  but i decided to live up to my FB comment,  and now i am eating chocolate pudding,  going to the show in a bit......... and riding my bike in yosemite tomorrow.

got to get it ALL IN before the "dirt nap"

roll LARGE,  but roll with integrity

(2nd vision 5:44)

United States
                  Member #68002
                  December 10, 2008
                  477 Posts
                  Posted: August 14, 2010, 6:14 pm - IP Logged

VISIONDUDE

if it really does,  it's certainly repeatable by you,  so once you go over it,  you can bring it back in here,  and then you and me can "test it"  against randomness. (This has nothing to do with you I told you I play for fun for my own  approval/entertainment  not anyone elses  especially someone like you  a "nut case")

pay for overnight shipping.(unlike you I make WAY more  than minimum wage and if I said I regularly purchase systems and software  why wouldn't I be able too afford overnight shipping?? plus  he does  it through pay-pal and you can request an e-mail  downlaod over  regular mail I'm going for  regular  mail I want the printed copy)

if you can't afford overnight shipping,  either DD will pay for it (because then he won't "have to"),  or you can sell some of your other "systems"  that don't work so you can cover the cost  (I make  VERY good money so that  wouldn't be an issue (maybe  for  you it would) and only a moron  would say that I told you many times I DO NOT sell any systems,software  or  strategies and the only thing that  DOES not work in here is your  preferred method I'm starting too see that really bothers you how our   method of play that supposedly does not work acutally does win  us money from time too time while your method produces  NADA for you too  bad,so sad "visiondummy")

light on my feet
                    United States
                    Member #356
                    May 20, 2002
                    2744 Posts
                    Posted: August 14, 2010, 6:35 pm - IP Logged

VISIONDUDE

if it really does,  it's certainly repeatable by you,  so once you go over it,  you can bring it back in here,  and then you and me can "test it"  against randomness. (This has nothing to do with you I told you I play for fun for my own  approval/entertainment  not anyone elses  especially someone like you  a "nut case")

pay for overnight shipping.(unlike you I make WAY more  than minimum wage and if I said I regularly purchase systems and software  why wouldn't I be able too afford overnight shipping?? plus  he does  it through pay-pal and you can request an e-mail  downlaod over  regular mail I'm going for  regular  mail I want the printed copy)

if you can't afford overnight shipping,  either DD will pay for it (because then he won't "have to"),  or you can sell some of your other "systems"  that don't work so you can cover the cost  (I make  VERY good money so that  wouldn't be an issue (maybe  for  you it would) and only a moron  would say that I told you many times I DO NOT sell any systems,software  or  strategies and the only thing that  DOES not work in here is your  preferred method I'm starting too see that really bothers you how our   method of play that supposedly does not work acutally does win  us money from time too time while your method produces  NADA for you too  bad,so sad "visiondummy")

the movie doesn't start till 4:10pm,  so...

umm tech,  you lose way more money than me,  and,  you lose money on your system play.

so that makes you more "successful"  than me?   Green laugh

your bad at life's addition math, tech

FYI,   i don't make "minimum wage",   but i am not going to be featured on cribs anytime soon at my job.

however,  for me, i learned a long time ago there was more to life than chasing material things as a measurement for success.

since you can only buy a nicer casket,  i decided to switch gears and actually do something that made a difference in peoples lives,  and voila,  here i am,  teaching teenagers how to drive.

and no,  i don't measure myself by other peoples "win/loss" column,  that's your bent perspective,  so it bothers me none that you lose way more than me,  and the ONLY reason i bother to refer to it,  is to continualy show it doesn't work.

not that i have seen (yet)

anyway,  i knew that you "wouldn't" anyway. 

i just thought it would be interesting to the rest of the board that tech stumbles onto a "sure thing",  but yet he is "shy"  about demonstrating it.

i know you by now,  and i would bet my life on it that if it DID WORK,   you would bust that out toot suite.

your intial "shyness"  about it is smart actually (just in case the dude scams you)

anyway,  good to see your integrity is clean today.

calling people names is a sign of "position weakness"

BTW,  what DO you do with the systems that you purchase,  that obviously don't work?

United States
                      Member #81843
                      October 31, 2009
                      856 Posts
                      Posted: August 15, 2010, 4:58 am - IP Logged

DD,

No real vets tracking me down, I am one, I was there, were you. No stolen valor here but I'm sure to you that's just a concept, not an experience. Infantry, two PHs. We gyroed from Campbell and less than 10% made it back, bucket mouth. Or did you serve valiantly in the 226th Mess Kit Repair Battalion or something similar? REMF.

You owe me an apology, big time, you P.O.S. 

Proud of yourself? Proud of saying what you did? Make you feel good?

This board really was a lot more enjoyable before you showed up. Without personal attacks you really don;t have anything to say, do you?

Who the heck is we? John Wayne and the Green Berets’?

No name= no valor, I don’t care who you are or what you claim. Seeing how you twist statistics and deny documented examples tells me more than you know. Less than 10% return?

Now if you were a bit more objective on Gail Howard’s research I would think you to be a reasonable person. You don’t want a reasonable discussion, that is your entertainment. Okay.

If less than 10% returned, I am wondering here about what happened to those left behind. Were there over 90% MIA’s? Are you telling me over 90% were ALL CONFIRMED KIA’s before you returned? Was over 90% no return to bloat in the heat, turn to maggots and masses of beetles and be abused by the VC (and I am a P.O.S?)? Not one bleeder left afield to ‘gyro’ out for a PH but yourself - who had the radio? Did you go in on Chinooks and extract with Hueys? I would think you would have more than a PH or two for that kind of valor under fire, bucket o’ balls. Proud of yourself? Repeat. Repeat. Repeat.

There are no ‘handles’ or nicknames on the Wall, the names are real and so were the people. No name= no valor. Talk to the Wall, I don’t hear you.

There is only one place I know where valor is recognized without name and with a single black star.

You want to reevaluate your position on Gail Howard’s research and statistics?

DD

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
                        Way back up in them dadgum hills, son!
                        United States
                        Member #73904
                        April 28, 2009
                        14903 Posts
                        Posted: August 15, 2010, 5:29 am - IP Logged

Who the heck is we? John Wayne and the Green Berets’?

No name= no valor, I don’t care who you are or what you claim. Seeing how you twist statistics and deny documented examples tells me more than you know. Less than 10% return?

Now if you were a bit more objective on Gail Howard’s research I would think you to be a reasonable person. You don’t want a reasonable discussion, that is your entertainment. Okay.

If less than 10% returned, I am wondering here about what happened to those left behind. Were there over 90% MIA’s? Are you telling me over 90% were ALL CONFIRMED KIA’s before you returned? Was over 90% no return to bloat in the heat, turn to maggots and masses of beetles and be abused by the VC (and I am a P.O.S?)? Not one bleeder left afield to ‘gyro’ out for a PH but yourself - who had the radio? Did you go in on Chinooks and extract with Hueys? I would think you would have more than a PH or two for that kind of valor under fire, bucket o’ balls. Proud of yourself? Repeat. Repeat. Repeat.

There are no ‘handles’ or nicknames on the Wall, the names are real and so were the people. No name= no valor. Talk to the Wall, I don’t hear you.

There is only one place I know where valor is recognized without name and with a single black star.

You want to reevaluate your position on Gail Howard’s research and statistics?

DD

There was no call for that.

Idiots like you are free to spout your nonsense and hatred for this country because of men that died overseas and now you want to minimize their sacrifice and equate it with lottery banter?

You're sick.

You owe Coin Toss an apology but I can see you don't have the human decency that would require.

You're Exhibit A in the litany of things that are wrong in this country.

I bet you come from a long line of cowards with big mouths. So much so that you actually think it's normal.

Of course, in your part of the country it is normal, isn't it?

"The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing"

--Edmund Burke

United States
                          Member #68002
                          December 10, 2008
                          477 Posts
                          Posted: August 15, 2010, 6:11 am - IP Logged

VISIONDUDE

umm tech,  you lose way more money than me,  and,  you lose money on your system play.

(Oh my goodness  you're retarded you spend 1 DOLLAR so you can't even  compare my method of play to yours what's wrong with you??? man I didn't realise you were  that mentally unstable but it's really starting too show)

so that makes you more "successful"  than me?   Green laugh

your bad at life's addition math, tech

(Winning more than  you do says I'm more  successful at hitting the numbers  your stuck with this loses too  wins issue because your a loser and you have no choice but too go there , you don't really win anything   this has nothing to do with math this is gambling you  wanna keep track of the losses because you can't keep  track of your wins CAUSE you HAVE NONE!!! YOU "BIG DUMMY")

United States
                            Member #68002
                            December 10, 2008
                            477 Posts
                            Posted: August 15, 2010, 6:20 am - IP Logged

however,  for me, i learned a long time ago there was more to life than chasing material things as a measurement for success. (Well of course you don't  that's  part  of  your beleif system that's how you guys roll but since  I ride in the fast lane  I  prefer chasing after  the GOOD  life  it's more fun and  I DON'T use  it as a measure of success only as a measure of FUN)

since you can only buy a nicer casket,  i decided to switch gears and actually do something that made a difference in peoples lives,  and voila,  here i am,  teaching teenagers how to drive.

(Well goody,goody for you  seeing as how we have free will too live  life  any way we choose I choose not too make a difference in other peoples lives  other than my own and my kid and I'm cool with that)

United States
                              Member #68002
                              December 10, 2008
                              477 Posts
                              Posted: August 15, 2010, 6:25 am - IP Logged

calling people names is a sign of "position weakness"  (there  you go trying too make the rules again when are you gonna learn it's not about what you think??? the  reason  I say  such things too you is because I have absolutely no respect for you at all it has nothing too  do with weakness why would you even  think it did?? this is a dicussion about our  opposing views on methods  of  play in  the  lottery games get with the  program "silly willy")

BTW,  what DO you do with the systems that you purchase,  that obviously don't work (Actually "Frances" I use them  too hit the numbers  from  time too time what do you do with all the  losing quick-picks you accumulate?? stick them on your Fridge? "GIGGIDDY,GIGGIDDY")

Page 61 of 78