Welcome Guest
You last visited December 3, 2016, 12:35 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Statistically Speaking - QP's and PP's

Topic closed. 1161 replies. Last post 6 years ago by Todd.

Page 57 of 78
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #68002
December 10, 2008
477 Posts
Posted: August 13, 2010, 11:04 am - IP Logged

"RDGRNR"

Matthew 5 : 22   ...whosoever shall say, Thou fool, shall be in danger of hell fire.

(I just thought  I'd let  you know that this only applies  too religious folks that follow the bible non-religious folks  are immune to any of these beliefs you can't automatically apply your beleifs on people that follow something else like atheism,wicca,buddhism for example where such things are not accepted)

United States
    Member #81843
    October 31, 2009
    856 Posts
    Posted: August 13, 2010, 11:47 am - IP Logged

Nope, you’re wrong John. I learned about contextual reading in grade school. Never followed LL and don’t have a west coast guru. I’m not in a cult. I can read the book six ways to Sunday. I’m not a Masonic glad-hander, D.C. good ‘ol boy shill or a Ben Franklin look-alike either.

How much did wanna-be Congressman Billybob lose, besides the votes? You need to win the lottery because somebody in Mayberry is having a laugh at your expense. How’s that for originality? At least Palin made it to an office. Now she’s all grizzly on the whole conservative movement tearing it to shreds.

Didn't have to buy the coffee at Starbucks, it was a gift.

How did you like the Gail Howard material?

DD

truecritic's avatar - PirateTreasure
      Michigan
      United States
      Member #22395
      September 24, 2005
      1583 Posts
      Posted: August 13, 2010, 11:57 am - IP Logged

Not that I even liked Michael Jackson but to be fair about spelling - it is Michael

OTOH, I do believe when he played the lottery he used self-picks.    Big Grin

Michigan
        United States
        Member #22395
        September 24, 2005
        1583 Posts
        Posted: August 13, 2010, 12:02 pm - IP Logged

Original Post by Delta Draw

"How did you like the Gail Howard material?"

Very interesting stats - wonder how she obtained them?  If accurate, it clearly proves that SPs are better than QPs.  Not same as QPs.  Not equal to QPs.  BETTER than QPs.

United States
          Member #81843
          October 31, 2009
          856 Posts
          Posted: August 13, 2010, 12:16 pm - IP Logged

"RDGRNR"

Matthew 5 : 22   ...whosoever shall say, Thou fool, shall be in danger of hell fire.

(I just thought  I'd let  you know that this only applies  too religious folks that follow the bible non-religious folks  are immune to any of these beliefs you can't automatically apply your beleifs on people that follow something else like atheism,wicca,buddhism for example where such things are not accepted)

I am not under or subject to the Law given to Israel. The error of application is due to the lack of handling skills and ignorance. In other words, it is not written to me and does not apply- no matter how many have abused it in the past. I was a gentile and outside of the scope of the ministry of Christ to the lost sheep of Israel. There is a new will and the gospels are old testament and addressed to ISRAELITES. He is not on that cross you worship.

The book of Galatians covers legalism real good. That’s when people use the outdated Law of the Israelites to incur BONDAGE. I never looked at it this way until today but what is implied by Ridge as he being my brother, makes him a Judaizer. I don’t want to live under the Judean Law. I don’t need to and not everyone is my brother just as the master outlined in his teaching by the words he used and to whom he was speaking (Matt 5:22). Good old legalism, just another old trick of devil.

DD

Ridge, are you angry with me? We are not brother Israelites.

United States
            Member #68002
            December 10, 2008
            477 Posts
            Posted: August 13, 2010, 12:20 pm - IP Logged

TRUE CRITIC

Not that I even liked Michael Jackson but to be fair about spelling - it is Michael

Really?? I thought  the "ae" was  with the Archangel Michael and Mr.Jackson was "ea" so  all this time I was spelling it  wrong?? well I'm gonna have too verify this with the Jackson family just too  make sure.

United States
              Member #81843
              October 31, 2009
              856 Posts
              Posted: August 13, 2010, 12:27 pm - IP Logged

Original Post by Delta Draw

"How did you like the Gail Howard material?"

Very interesting stats - wonder how she obtained them?  If accurate, it clearly proves that SPs are better than QPs.  Not same as QPs.  Not equal to QPs.  BETTER than QPs.

Since she put it in print and cited the references, I see no reason to doubt the material. She documented two different countries and lotteries. That is good enough for me but for those who cannot read and understand, it can be questioned like anything else and disputed. Like Forrest Gump said,…… S.I.A.S.D.

DD

Michigan
                United States
                Member #22395
                September 24, 2005
                1583 Posts
                Posted: August 13, 2010, 12:36 pm - IP Logged

TRUE CRITIC

Really?? I thought  the "ae" was  with the Archangel Michael and Mr.Jackson was "ea" so  all this time I was spelling it  wrong?? well I'm gonna have too verify this with the Jackson family just too  make sure.

I had to do that.  I mean, you know, I don't want my integrity getting all messed up. 

ROFL

Michigan
                  United States
                  Member #22395
                  September 24, 2005
                  1583 Posts
                  Posted: August 13, 2010, 12:39 pm - IP Logged

Since she put it in print and cited the references, I see no reason to doubt the material. She documented two different countries and lotteries. That is good enough for me but for those who cannot read and understand, it can be questioned like anything else and disputed. Like Forrest Gump said,…… S.I.A.S.D.

DD

I wonder if Forrest Gump is a member here, going under an alias...I don't know, like some screen name starting with a "v" ???

LOL

(Disclaimer: anyone with a screen name starting with a "v" - that was just a joke).

United States
                    Member #81843
                    October 31, 2009
                    856 Posts
                    Posted: August 13, 2010, 12:43 pm - IP Logged

I wonder if Forrest Gump is a member here, going under an alias...I don't know, like some screen name starting with a "v" ???

LOL

(Disclaimer: anyone with a screen name starting with a "v" - that was just a joke).

No, I don’t think so. Forrest Gump had Integrity all over the place and never had to draw attention to it once.

DD     

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
                      Way back up in them dadgum hills, son!
                      United States
                      Member #73904
                      April 28, 2009
                      14903 Posts
                      Posted: August 13, 2010, 3:33 pm - IP Logged

I am not under or subject to the Law given to Israel. The error of application is due to the lack of handling skills and ignorance. In other words, it is not written to me and does not apply- no matter how many have abused it in the past. I was a gentile and outside of the scope of the ministry of Christ to the lost sheep of Israel. There is a new will and the gospels are old testament and addressed to ISRAELITES. He is not on that cross you worship.

The book of Galatians covers legalism real good. That’s when people use the outdated Law of the Israelites to incur BONDAGE. I never looked at it this way until today but what is implied by Ridge as he being my brother, makes him a Judaizer. I don’t want to live under the Judean Law. I don’t need to and not everyone is my brother just as the master outlined in his teaching by the words he used and to whom he was speaking (Matt 5:22). Good old legalism, just another old trick of devil.

DD

"...the gospels are old testament..."

I think that may remain one of my favorite quotes by you.

Amazing.

"The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing"

--Edmund Burke

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
                        Way back up in them dadgum hills, son!
                        United States
                        Member #73904
                        April 28, 2009
                        14903 Posts
                        Posted: August 13, 2010, 3:40 pm - IP Logged

"RDGRNR"

"(I just thought  I'd let  you know that this only applies  too religious folks..."

And that is precisely why I directed it toward Delta Dawn.

He (and lately she) follow and parrot their guru religiously. 

"The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing"

--Edmund Burke

visiondude's avatar - eye3logo
                          light on my feet
                          United States
                          Member #356
                          May 20, 2002
                          2744 Posts
                          Posted: August 13, 2010, 3:46 pm - IP Logged

DD

"There is a new will and the gospels are old testament and addressed to ISRAELITES"

consider yourself an inspiration today, DD.

because while reading this i was "inspired" to coin a new phrase based on you,  and your ever on the fly make it up as you go along to fit my cult's wishful thinking. 

i shall call it "GARAGE SALE THEOLOGY"

why you ask?

because whoever states "the gospels are old testament and addressed to israelites"  -  can only do that if they bought some cult book from a garage sale and believed it verbatim.

i do however like your "willingness"  to spillage your meanderings so we can see your make it up as you go along psychosis

you forgot to memtion to ridge that your "master"  spoke those words himself (which made what He said "current",  and not "old"  like you feloniously stated),  and that all of the epistles are based around the life and teachings of Christ.

"the gospels are O.T".    never heard that historical blunder before.

are you the head of the cult your in?

BTW,  you owe ridge an apology for lying about true history.   Jesus Christ spoke those words Himself

"i am .........."meant to"       

P.S.,  that RJoH  is a stand up guy.  thanks,  vision

until further notice,  it's  france everyday

visiondude's avatar - eye3logo
                            light on my feet
                            United States
                            Member #356
                            May 20, 2002
                            2744 Posts
                            Posted: August 13, 2010, 3:59 pm - IP Logged

reading backwards thru the threads,  DD made some rediculous claim that in "context" Jesus was only addressing jews in His dissertation,  specifically about calling someone a "fool".

problem is in DD's "selective cult process" thinking, DD accidently forgot that Jesus was speaking to the "multitudes" which would have included non jews

the reference by Christ about calling someone a fool is to remind us that calling people names is substandard behavior.

so now true non-cultic history puts DD back on the hook for using that word.

when cults use white out in their theology,  i make sure it gets "re-written" just exactly as true history demands

"i am .........."meant to"       

P.S.,  that RJoH  is a stand up guy.  thanks,  vision

until further notice,  it's  france everyday

United States
                              Member #68002
                              December 10, 2008
                              477 Posts
                              Posted: August 13, 2010, 4:00 pm - IP Logged

There is a new will and the gospels are old testament and addressed to ISRAELITES"

(Actually if we're talking about jewish text it's called Torah not OT they don't refer too it as OT and yes it's only addressed too the isrealites)

Jesus Christ spoke those words Himself

(Well seeing as how he never actually wrote  down anything  himself we really don't know what he said)

Page 57 of 78